Homosexuality

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yep

Post by ErikHeaven »

When you go to evilbible.com they will show you how the bible is full of errors, contradictions, lies etc. We say today that genocide and rape are not acceptable yet in the Old Testament Yahweh is telling the Israelites to do just that. The book from Genesis to Revelation is only talking about Israelites not all people.
When you read the book you will find God does not indeed love everybody. Its a racist, murderous, hate filled book the same as the Koran. They are not any different. Both intolerant religions that have to go.
And as an aside most black churches are full of open homosexuals and fornicators so most christians do not follow their own book.
I cannot wait for the day that black america and the rest of america just gives up on all religions and just accepts SCIENCE and REASON.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

And thats the reason why i gave up on black women a long time ago. Most of them want you to go to "Their Church", then you can start dating them. I would rather watch tv then listen to some corny black male emasculating preacher talk about God, Jesus blah blah blah GIVE ME MONEY!
Pulpit Pimps is what i call them. Black american women enable stupid men to ruin their lives!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Yep

Post by fschmidt »

ErikHeaven wrote:When you go to evilbible.com they will show you how the bible is full of errors, contradictions, lies etc. We say today that genocide and rape are not acceptable yet in the Old Testament Yahweh is telling the Israelites to do just that. The book from Genesis to Revelation is only talking about Israelites not all people.
When you read the book you will find God does not indeed love everybody. Its a racist, murderous, hate filled book the same as the Koran. They are not any different. Both intolerant religions that have to go.
And as an aside most black churches are full of open homosexuals and fornicators so most christians do not follow their own book.
I cannot wait for the day that black america and the rest of america just gives up on all religions and just accepts SCIENCE and REASON.
The problem with this is that most people are incapable of reasoning, liberalism being proof of that. Better for most people to follow some mythology that encourages them to behave.

I'm reading the Old Testament right now, after having given up on the Quran. They are different. The Quran is against anyone who doesn't kiss God's ass. The Old Testament just asks people to behave. So, as an atheist, I side with the Old Testament. Yes the Old Testament is full of killing, but I don't mind. I think about 60% of the population of modern culture deserves to die, but the problem is that I can't determine exactly which 60%. But if there really was an all-knowing God, I would sure encourage him to kill those bastards.

As an atheist, I take my family to church every Sunday. I chose Eastern Orthodox church because it preserves some of the good old values of Christianity. Church is the only source of morality for most people, and so it is the only hope for the future.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

The problem with the biblical mythology is that it is based on absolute nonsense. I believe in killing myself too as i too believe most of the world regardless of race should just be wiped out by any natural disaster. I call it correction. We are on a wrong course as humans. I think the 60% should be the corrupt world rulers and their families.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:I think anybody who gives a damn about what whomever does in the bed is sick,look it does not affect you so why do you care? The bible is a cartoon book full of some real history yet the so-called miracles never happened. There is no white jesus in the sky to save you the hero of time. I am black and i think the bible is holding black people down. Its a fake book that keeps your mind in the matrix. If you really read it you would not believe how disgusting that book really is.
Another Black American that comprehends this! Niiiiiiiice! I swear all religion is a man-made phenomenon.

Yes, that is true.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

ErikHeaven wrote:I think anybody who gives a damn about what whomever does in the bed is sick,look it does not affect you so why do you care?
I can think of one case where I do care. That is what some other guy does with my wife in bed. And that is the case that the Bible is most concerned with as well.
The bible is a cartoon book full of some real history yet the so-called miracles never happened. There is no white jesus in the sky to save you the hero of time. I am black and i think the bible is holding black people down. Its a fake book that keeps your mind in the matrix. If you really read it you would not believe how disgusting that book really is.
I don't see what race has to do with it. People need some mythology to keep them in line, and whether the gods are white, black, or purple makes no difference to me. I'm reading the Bible now and the values I see there are a lot closer to mine than the values found in modern liberalism. Unfortunately most modern religions are worthless, but the Bible itself has value. If you can really think of a better way than religion for keeping the average moron in check, please tell me about it.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Dictatorship! Fear is a great motivator.