Americans can be such classy individuals...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

What are taking in college brother? And i commend you stay with it. I knew a brother in Dallas that was going for engineering yet he dropped out. So stay with it brother please. Young brothers like you are our future. With an education and a foreign women you will go far.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:What are taking in college brother? And i commend you stay with it. I knew a brother in Dallas that was going for engineering yet he dropped out. So stay with it brother please. Young brothers like you are our future. With an education and a foreign women you will go far.
This is a community college that I attend. I am majoring in Criminal Justice, and when I finish, I want to transfer to either a 4 year university or a Foreign Exchange program.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Stick with african women. My stupid cousin was married to one for 10 years and they had no problems. Stupid dude said he missed f***ing Hood Rats! Can you believe that brother? So he divorced her and now is f***ing Shemika Jenkins! What a dumb nigger.
Where could I find a TRUE african woman (like one that is a queen, istead of a Black American Woman)?
Dude, I understand, but you should stop calling women of ANY RACE queens! That's what got Black people into this "matriANARCHAL" type of matriarchy in the first place...the last time I have checked America was not a monarchy.

It's nice to think of women as the highest of the high because they have that golden nugget between their thighs and that there was Nekfertiti, Cleopatra, etc. in ancient Egypt and Ancient-day Kemet, but that mangina/somewhat simpish attitude needs to be dropped.

You can truly respect a woman without associating that damn queen moniker to them!
I never thought of it like that. While you are right, and I will try, as they say, "old habits die hard".
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Good for you brother i am proud of you brother keep up the good work. Stay positive and good things will come your way. I am going to bed brothers peace.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

What you trying to be a copper? Ha HA meaning police.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

African women are approachable and most of them hate niggers. So if you ever find one just say hi and go from there. Also befriend an african man. You know what's funny? He 9 times out of ten will laugh at you wanting his women as most of them that i know lust after white women. Go figure.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:They are already in every major city just strike up a conversation with one. They are moving here everyday. There are plenty that live in Toronto. I go to Toronto every year. If your ever around here and have your passport i could show you around.
Yeah I have to work to get that back. I had one. And I had a girlfriend in Toronto. But she was a feminist that I had only kept her tame as long as my cock was in her but was a piece of work the moment I slithered it out.

She was Portuguese, Puerto Rican, and Canadian-mixed. Born and raised in T.O. Ontario.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I know she was FINE brother! They got some dimes in T.O.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

They got some shoot em up niggas in T.O too. I see the canadian tv alot and they always got some stupid dude shooting up a peaceful place its crazy man.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:They got some shoot em up niggas in T.O too. I see the canadian tv alot and they always got some stupid dude shooting up a peaceful place its crazy man.
Like I said, Publick Torture!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Yeah guys, even though she was obese, she was a pear-shaped female with good and good-feeling p***y.

But she didn't know how to chill the f**k out and let shit be lax and laid back. She wanted to wear the pants, so I had to dead that (not literally but relationshipwise).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:What you trying to be a copper? Ha HA meaning police.
Maybe not a police officer, but I do want to work in Law Enforcement
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

keius wrote:It's all about respect. They want to be respected and feared. The US is a smorgasbord of subcultures, many of which are very very repulsive.
Some people really will shoot/beat you if you look at them or their GF wrong. You simply have to stay away from their areas. They tend to be more aggressive in their home turf. (like animals)
It does happen. I was threatened with this once back in 2008.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

the_hero_of_time wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:What you trying to be a copper? Ha HA meaning police.
Maybe not a police officer, but I do want to work in Law Enforcement
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

@linuxOnly

Post by ErikHeaven »

I will ignore you from now on as you are trying to be a childish stalker. Get a life and stay in your lane with your CT stuff you bore me.