Americans can be such classy individuals...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Difference Between African Americans And Niggers aka Nig

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:As you can see in the hundreds of youtube and dailymotion videos the biggest people starting shit on buses and trains and perhaps planes are Niggers. Niggers are simply put Degenerate Black Americans who hate education, peace, love, kindness or any other virtue that would classify one as civilized.
African Americans go to work everyday, or go to a business they own, pay their taxes and stay out of trouble. America has no policy on how to deal with the constant violence that niggers do everyday as this system is soft.
I used to work In Buffalo,NY many years ago and i had to take the bus and the train to work. Every week different gangs of young niggers just out of school would be fist fighting each other on the buses or train. I am tired of political correctness and i do not care if anybody calls me a house nigger. Im too old to care.
I am a proud Black American Man who served in the US ARMY, i have worked all of my life and i hate niggers.
I think that crazy violent shit talking niggers who attack old people on buses and trains should be shot on sight! No trial, no jury just straight death. There is no other way to handle those animals as they have no respect for law and order. Just shoot them.
People only respect when you pull a gun out on them. Then again not really. There is a youtube video with a young negress yelling at an older black american woman and the older woman pulls a gun out on her, and the young cunt was still talking shit.
Shoot em all men and women. And that stupid puerto rican trash on the video. Shoot em all!
Excellent quote. I co-sign that Erik is not a self-hating man nor a house nigger. Good stuff. I betcha that people among us here laugh at our rambunctious rants but they are still epically controlled and are conducive to helping us exonerate ourselves from America. Former members like Gordon loathe Black people; they might be some coy and covert haters among us here @ H.A. Or maybe not.

I am trying to study my ebooks so I can break back into the IT industry.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:I hear what you are saying yet violent anti-peace niggers will attack anybody for any reason and this behavior must be stopped. Let's not be politically correct. It will take violence to put down the violent ones. People are getting tired of being passive and just letting bygones be bygones. These animals should be shot on sight. And or arrested and whipped like the animals they are.
But you have to remember that that White woman was in the wrong. There's a 99 percent chance that those Black women are generally f***ed-up people, but those chicks didn't deserve that. That White woman should have minded her own business.

Sometimes you are on the run and have to eat on the NYC iron horses. Yes it's against the law but remember, it's America and most laws are not necessary, and that would be one of them. The woman didn't have to egg those two ghetto chickenheads on though.

I'm not being a Captain Save-A-Ho; I'm just being neutral and full of moral here.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I hear you brother but i am just tired of niggers. I hate them for real. You cannot have peace around them. I am from the Bronx myself and i had to fist fight niggers my whole life. They would attack me because i was light skinned and a punk in their minds until i beat the shit out of them.
They spit while they walk constantly, they rap loud on the trains and buses. Am i the only one who sees their behavior as a form of retardation?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:I hear you brother but i am just tired of niggers. I hate them for real. You cannot have peace around them. I am from the Bronx myself and i had to fist fight niggers my whole life. They would attack me because i was light skinned and a punk in their minds until i beat the shit out of them.
They spit while they walk constantly, they rap loud on the trains and buses. Am i the only one who sees their behavior as a form of retardation?
Shit. For the longest time my black-washed (sounds like an oxymoron I know) mother (RIP her soul but hey I am whom I am somewhat because of her today) Brazilian-Am mother wanted me to wife up a Hattie McDaniels/Mabel King-looking mammie as the optimal virtuous Black woman for me.

So me being a former simpish mangina, I went along with my mother's wishes because 'mom knows best' and had dated crazy dark, fat Black women that just wanted to have my seed just so they can have a "pretty baby". The crazy part was unearthed after I had sex with them and they trying to get me to go raw with them (sometimes I wanted to, sometimes I didn't - ole fickle me).

Shit is even so bad that even non-Afro-Brazilians whom I meet don't want to have f**k-all to do with me. Does somebody want to talk about self-hate? Non-Afro-Brazilians that live in NYC, ABC's (American-Born Chinese), ABK's, and Staten Island NovoItalianos are the most racist self-hating New Yorkers. Oh no offense to well-informed, but most "NuyoMinican" Quisqueyos are intolerantes tambien.

Even though he's a New York Dominican, well-informed doesn't seem that way. But the bigotry is so sublime but is still so prevalent in NYC society.

I was called a "twinkie" the other day by a dark-skinned Black man.

And then when I go abroad, I'm expected to shuck and jive and coon it up adhering to ostentatious stereotypes of how Black men are. Hence the reason why these Black-American-male-amiable-centered topics must be rendered and not condemned. I'm treated like I'm Black, but I don't feel like i'm Black nor feel I should be treated like one. That epically sucks.

Contrarian Expatriate is correct: you have to go Abercrombie and Finch on them just so people can f**k off and give one their accolades of respect.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on March 30th, 2011, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

@Irizarry i hope you get into IT soon I seen a cruise ship job, i cannot remember where and they had an onboard IT position. Think of all the money you could save? And eat for free.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yeah in america it seems everybody just hates everybody. Somebody told me a long time ago,Dominicans hate mexicans, mexicans hate dominicans,cubans hate peruvians and all the hispanics hate Puerto ricans! When i was living in NYC all the hispanic groups talked shit about puerto ricans. Its the Matrix here mostly everybody is depressed and out of their minds. I desire a happy country to move to.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Another thing i wanted to add was that even though I speak pretty decent Spanish, I'm looked at as a nigger 60-75 percent of the time.

And NuyoMinicans are the most self-hating to me (again: well-informed, esta tema no incluye a ti) and treat me like I'm the posterchild for Black Americans or something.

Here's how it usually goes whenever I speak to random NY-based Dominicans in passing or at their businesses:

"Que lo que?" "What is whatever what?" (if that makes sense)

"Sip" (The new way of saying "yes")

"Tengo hacer una pregunta de curiosidad....porque parece como la mayoria de dominicanos que viven en nueya york que sean racistas que sean contra morenos norteamericano?"

("I have to ask a question out of curiousity...why does it seem like most Dominicans that live in NYC are racist towards Black Americans?")

Sometimes they go "Que?!!?" out of shock, other times they give an answer to evade the onslaught of the significance of the question.

Yeah a month ago, I was invited by a NuyoRican single mother to a party in Queensbridge (yes Queensbridge Homes where Mobb Deep and Nas rappers were born and raised) and the NuyoRican girl was a bit bugged-out, but she was well-behaved compared to her NuyoMinican girlfriend whom goes by the name of Nancy.

So the NuyoRican girl, Candita, was cool otherwise, but even though Nancy was well-mannered towards me, she evaded conversing with me in English or in Spanish.

Everytime I had said something in Spanish, and her Dominican boyfriend would reply in Spanish, she always ignored me or replied in English.

A veces at times the NuyoRican girl would speak Spanish too but wasn't as reserved as Nancy was.

Guess what nationality Nancy was? Nuyo-Minican. Yup. So basically IN HER MIND she was like, "Oh he's Black. Look at him...look at all those damn idiosyncrasies about him that apply to all Black men!"

There's was nada that could have vindicated me from being Black in her eyes.

And everytime Nancy ran out to get something, she suggested that I go with her so that she can keep an eye on me because she assumed i was going to do some nigger shit to Candita while she was gone with her boyfriend.

And when i asked Candita what was Nancy's problem with me. Obviously she evaded answering me. I cannot wait to leave America.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on March 30th, 2011, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

@irizarry its funny you said that. All of my fist fights have been with dark skin cats. All. Most of them are some jealous niggers man. They act like i am doing so well being a light skinned brother. We are all in the same boat. But they dont see it like that. I have never thought i was better than anybody else. I am just a quiet type that wants to be left alone. But if you f**k with me then thats another story. Many not all darker brothers have this hyper masculine i have to be a loud nigger mentality. Its so stupid
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yep my daughter's mother has white on her birth certificate. I know many of them who have that on their BC. They really think they are the shit with that stamp on them. Yes i cannot wait to leave too. America a shit sandwich wrapped up in puss and cow dung.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

You know what's funny? I can read some decent spanish and most ricans i know cannot read a lick of spanish. Really ignorant fuckers. Yet they think they are BETTER than you.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Difference Between African Americans And Niggers aka Nig

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:As you can see in the hundreds of youtube and dailymotion videos the biggest people starting shit on buses and trains and perhaps planes are Niggers. Niggers are simply put Degenerate Black Americans who hate education, peace, love, kindness or any other virtue that would classify one as civilized.
African Americans go to work everyday, or go to a business they own, pay their taxes and stay out of trouble. America has no policy on how to deal with the constant violence that niggers do everyday as this system is soft.
I used to work In Buffalo,NY many years ago and i had to take the bus and the train to work. Every week different gangs of young niggers just out of school would be fist fighting each other on the buses or train. I am tired of political correctness and i do not care if anybody calls me a house nigger. Im too old to care.
I am a proud Black American Man who served in the US ARMY, i have worked all of my life and i hate niggers.
I think that crazy violent shit talking niggers who attack old people on buses and trains should be shot on sight! No trial, no jury just straight death. There is no other way to handle those animals as they have no respect for law and order. Just shoot them.
People only respect when you pull a gun out on them. Then again not really. There is a youtube video with a young negress yelling at an older black american woman and the older woman pulls a gun out on her, and the young cunt was still talking shit.
Shoot em all men and women. And that stupid puerto rican trash on the video. Shoot em all!
Niggers give us decent African American folk a bad name!Death would be too good and easy for these assholes. PUBLIC TORTURE!!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:@irizarry its funny you said that. All of my fist fights have been with dark skin cats. All. Most of them are some jealous niggers man. They act like i am doing so well being a light skinned brother. We are all in the same boat. But they dont see it like that. I have never thought i was better than anybody else. I am just a quiet type that wants to be left alone. But if you f**k with me then thats another story. Many not all darker brothers have this hyper masculine i have to be a loud nigger mentality. Its so stupid
How did you learn how to read some Spanish? I grew up in southside Jamaica Queens NY (still a myriad of Black Americans that live there - look at the group Lost Boyz/Mr. Cheeks (that's how your everyday Jamaica Queens Black person looks like), and man oh man, talk about how much "scrapping" I had to do.

There wasn't a week that had gone by without me getting my ass handed to me or vice-versa or both even (sometimes I had draws in a fight) when I was coming up in my adolescent yrs. My mother was becoming tired of it, but I insisted that I loved NYC. And I did. DID. lol

I had to start hanging out in the Bronx just to be accepted by NuyoRicans because I felt closer to them (remember NovoBrasilieros that weren't of African descent didn't f**k with me - and the ones I took interest in were married or distant in nature) then I had felt to Blacks in Jamaica Qns.

You claim Blacks f***ed with you in the Bronx....I see that eventually you feel into some NuyoRican p***y so I guess you were ex-communicated from the Black Am community yourself, too.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on March 30th, 2011, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I get all the time "I thought you were Puerto Rican or Dominican" BS. Many hispanics just hate american blacks even though their grandmother is probably blacker than me. Real crazy people.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I just picked up a book and studied. My daughters mothers speaks little english still to this day so i had to learn a little. My whole family is light skinned black so i was just attracted to light skinned black women or hispanic women. I had a few dark skin women from belize, the caribbean. I think dark skin women lay it down in the bed better as long as she is 100 pounds that is. I dont like the fatties.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

My aunt still lives in St Albans queens. I hate NYC. My friend wants me to move back there. Its the home of scum in america. I could not get my pistol permit if i lived there. NYS is far more constitution abiding.