Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Dangerous Woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Dangerous Woman

Postby Pokemon » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm

After watching these videos I suddenly remember why I haven't dated for 16 years. In my experience a womans appearance and personality will tell you more about her emotional stability than anything else. Never believe anything a woman says only believe what they do.

Identifying Dangerous Women

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeeZSXY_swo&feature=related[/youtube]

Personality Disorders
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZHKCbHGlS0&feature=related[/youtube]

Divorce
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP5w_nAN1mw&feature=related[/youtube]
Workplace
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAoEub59iY&feature=related[/youtube]
Before you marry

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7kk3LN7zc&feature=related[/youtube]
Tricks women use on men

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7fPlj1u1Q&feature=related[/youtube]
Pokemon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:30 pm







Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:34 am

This is great stuff! This guy really knows what he is talking about! You want to avoid problem women as soon as you meet them. This guy Roy Sheppard wrote a great book called, "'That Bitch: Protect Yourself Against Women with Malicious Intent" the book is also called, "'Venus: The Dark Side."

All men before they get married or before they even start dating should check this stuff out. He also talks about problem women in the work place. This guy is brilliant!

Check out his website: http://www.venusthedarkside.com/

Here is his blog: http://spotdangerouswomen.blogspot.com/ ... chive.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby BellaRuth » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Wow. Thank you for posting this. Every man out there needs to know about this guy. I just watched a couple of the vids and he's great, very clear and informative.
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:47 pm

This is cool, my sister is one of these dangerous women, with the same personality disorder as described by Roy Sheppard. For women, it's histrionic personality disorder whereas for messed up men, it tends to be more narcissistic personality disorder. There is a distinction.

I suspect that on the unconscious level, even our illustrious troll, WomensView, is one of the above which is why she could never forge a coherent argument w/o playing up the victim card whenever someone calls on her bs. Good find :)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Grunt » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 pm

This is good information. I think we should all get together and create a "Mens Studies" course. We can upload it to YouTube and structure it just like the college courses in "Womens Studies.

I bet you it would go viral. No joke.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby jamesbond » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Grunt wrote:This is good information. I think we should all get together and create a "Mens Studies" course. We can upload it to YouTube and structure it just like the college courses in "Womens Studies.

I bet you it would go viral. No joke.

That sounds like a good idea! Here are some good videos from the woman who co-authored the book with Roy Sheppard, her name is Mary Cleary.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPlryXSJc4s&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSvpZEN9GaM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f80N_Zv4MhE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRV042Kita4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAB5JYhmZPU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Heart of Shadows » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:15 am

This is pretty interesting stuff..
Subbed the guy and I'll go through the rest of his videos when I get off of work.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:32 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 am

Hey, it's f***ing easy- How do you spot a dangerous woman? SIMPLE! If they are an American woman, 90 percent chance that they are dangerous.

So, this guy can talk on and on for hours, but I have simplified it down to a one sentence answer. American women are dangerous, it's as simple as that. No need to ramble on and on for hours.

And how to AVOID dangerous women? AVOID AMERICAN WOMEN! Boycott them!

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Think Different » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:19 pm

I read recently that 25% of American women are currently being pharmaceutically "treated" for mental disorders. Here's my math:

25% admit their problem and are being treated
25% know about their problem and won't get it treated, thinking everyone has to just "put up with them"
25% are undiagnosed and go untreated

75% Total mentally disordered women in the US

That leaves 25% left to choose from, and most of them are probably already taken.

Go abroad and increase your odds. You'd have better luck hitting the jackpot in Vegas than finding a "keeper" in the US, baby!
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

Think Different wrote:I read recently that 25% of American women are currently being pharmaceutically "treated" for mental disorders. Here's my math:

25% admit their problem and are being treated
25% know about their problem and won't get it treated, thinking everyone has to just "put up with them"
25% are undiagnosed and go untreated

75% Total mentally disordered women in the US

That leaves 25% left to choose from, and most of them are probably already taken.

Go abroad and increase your odds. You'd have better luck hitting the jackpot in Vegas than finding a "keeper" in the US, baby!


My point exactly. The culture has ruined women in America, so now most of them are completely f***ed up. Don't even f**k with trying to find a girl in America, because even if you happen to meet a "good one", guess what? Even the "good ones" or "good" American women can't compete with even an average foreign woman.

So, why pay more for a lower quality product (American woman) when you can get a cheaper product which is much higher quality (foreign woman)? It's all simply economics.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: The Dangerous Woman

Postby JhonPaul » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Pokemon wrote:After watching these videos I suddenly remember why I haven't dated for 16 years. In my experience a womans appearance and personality will tell you more about her emotional stability than anything else. Never believe anything a woman says only believe what they do.

Identifying Dangerous Women

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeeZSXY_swo&feature=related[/youtube]

Personality Disorders
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZHKCbHGlS0&feature=related[/youtube]

Divorce
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP5w_nAN1mw&feature=related[/youtube]
Workplace
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAoEub59iY&feature=related[/youtube]
Before you marry

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7kk3LN7zc&feature=related[/youtube]
Tricks women use on men

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7fPlj1u1Q&feature=related[/youtube]


Some of the great links of videos shared about how to spot a dangerous women, enjoyed watching them all a lot.... Well done a great effort.
JhonPaul
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Dangerous women videos rock!

Postby polya » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 am

These videos remind me of this AMAZING book by Thomas Sheridan - "Puzzling People, Laybrinth of the psychopath" check out this amazing interview:-
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsKBN_5Oho[/youtube]
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby magnum » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 pm

thank you for the videos! watched almost all of them, brilliant information.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 am

Here he is talking about his latest book called, "How to be the One."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xzzJdNYdY4&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby OutWest » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 am

jamesbond wrote:Here he is talking about his latest book called, "How to be the One."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xzzJdNYdY4&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/youtube]


It still seems pretty obsequious. He does not seem to get the "get the hell out of Dodge" part.
It seems more than 50% of young American women are mentally disturbed and it only get worse as they age..

There is no happy ending for marriage within the American culture so far as I can see.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests