What Happened to the Happy Bachelors and MGTOW Forums??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

What Happened to the Happy Bachelors and MGTOW Forums??

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

I've been busy with school for awhile and haven't had time to post on any forums, I was a moderator on the Happy Bachelor's forum...went to logon there today and saw that it has been pulled, along with the MGTOW board. I know there are some people from those boards who also post on here...anyone know what happened to them?

I would appreciate any info. There was some good guys on there. Sucks to lose touch.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dsc
Freshman Poster

Post by dsc »

Marcus,

Good thing I check in on this forum..

New HB forum: http://www.happybachelorsforum.com

Register and we'll reinstate you as a mod.

New MGTOW forum: http://mgtowforums.com

Be aware they have had troubles since last night (Sun, Mar 27) and their admins are working to resolve them currently.
WakingUp
Freshman Poster

Post by WakingUp »

Indeed, we are back. ProBoards is out of the picture (why are so many controversial forums using them?) and we have a paid host (who verified we are OK), using an open source forum. We sent out a letter to frequent posters which sums up everything quite nicely so i'll re-post here:

As you may or may not know, ProBoards shut down the Happy Bachelors forum on Thursday March 24th. This was done without notice and without reason. We did not break the TOS as far as we can determine but the account was suspended without notice.

Nevertheless, we were prepared for this contingency and managed to back up almost all the posts made to Happy Bachelors. As a past contributor to HB, your name was added to the list of members we would like to contact with information on our new location.

Although the permanent site was set up and running on March 25th, we still have to restore the content of Happy Bachelors. We invite you to rejoin us should you choose, and add to the base of information already compiled.

We can be found at http://www.happybachelorsforum.com

To those members who have already rejoined us, thank you for your support. We strongly believe in the mission and purpose of a site like HB for modern men. We intend to regrow this community to an even bigger one than the one we had before. The efforts of feminists who attempted to silence us have failed.

Thank You,

The Happy Bachelors Administration and Moderation Team.

We are operational now but still working on a way to import the old content (though many have manually uploaded many old posts). Bear with us as we get back up and running again.

Back ups of the old HB forum content (except Introductions, unfortunately) are also available there.

The Happy Bachelors community now stands on solid ground.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Thanks. Glad to see they are back up and running. That was quite distressing to find them suddenly gone lol
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I never had much faith in the MGTOW crowd. They always struck me as inverse-feminists. Self absorption, arrogance, immaturity, and most importantly a complete and total disdain for the opposite sex.

Few if any of them have actually been overseas, but all (yes, every single one) females are lying cheating whores that need to be fed into a meat grinder. No exceptions.

Add to it all the hocus-pocus mystical zen priest mumbo jumbo and its basically the same shit you would hear at your local NOW meeting.

I always assumed the MGTOW would crash and burn. If for no other reason than pointing out a problem, yet overlooking (or intentionally ignoring) any possible solutions is a waste of time. Or in the case of the MGTOW "guys", it means someone or a group of people are on an agenda.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

My problems with those 'Happy Bachelors':

1) They emphasise how 'happy' they are all the time, which I find a little creepy for some reason. Do the truly happy go on about how 'happy' they are like that?

2) They seem to have bought into many of the worst aspects of Anglo culture: self-serving hedonism, materialism and arrogance

3) They seem to use their 'toys' to distract themselves more than anything else - is this a sign of happiness?

4) Their opinions of women in general (not just Anglobitches) were generally low, though not quite as bad as their feminist counterparts

5) Many of them were at pains to go on about what absolute 'alphas' or studs they were - this makes them sound like many insecure Anglo males