Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Russian Girls- Expert Analysis Needed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby edbass » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:26 am

well, i'm going full bore next week.

I am actually rather direct usually, but also proud, if you know what i mean. Was pretty direct , if casual. I keep seeing her eyes and the way she was looking at me Monday when our eyes locked, and don't know if she's thinking about it the way I am. I put on an act in front of her like I didn't care and wasn't bothered, when I really was.

Goddamn, chicks are weird and irrational. She makes me very horny, i think I have feelings for her.
edbass
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 am







Postby walrusface » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 am

I've had this kind of irrational experience quite a few times, and is exactly the kind of reason I want to avoid women in my own country. I just get screwed around all the time.

I can't see why just sending a casual text is being like a 'p***y' as some others said. Surely if she liked you, she would want to speak to you end of story and not suddenly go off you over something so trivial. If someone was so picky as to do that, what would happen if you actually did get in to a relationship with her? Some weird little thing you did might make her dump you for no reason.

She sounds a bit nuts, like some I've dealt with. The best thing is to just move on, I reckon. There is no reasoning with someone like that.
People obviously vary, no matter where they are from, but i reckon it probably does have something to do with the fact that she has been living over there a while.
walrusface
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm
Location: United Queendom

Postby toysarefun » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Don't play games with someone you might really like someday. I don't even mess with girls that don't know a thing about developing a friendship, and that is something that takes time. Developing trust. I do know one thing about Russian girls, they can be as sophisticated, and messed up as American women. They have superior detection for guys who just want to get in their pants, so .. they are typically a little bit cold inside. Some, you need to go slow, then just let them pursue you. If she wants to be your friend your already half way to where you want to be. As, she tells you more about her family/personal life your becoming more and more of a friend. Friends are awesome, boy, girl, whatever. I see it like this, if things don't work out with someone that's good, they would have made your life hell anyways. Most American girls don't even want to be friends with guys, unless your doing something for her!
toysarefun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Postby Jackal » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:41 pm

edbass wrote:well, i'm going full bore next week.

What is "full bore" supposed to mean here? Why not just simply ask her out?

edbass wrote:I am actually rather direct usually, but also proud, if you know what i mean. Was pretty direct , if casual. I keep seeing her eyes and the way she was looking at me Monday when our eyes locked, and don't know if she's thinking about it the way I am. I put on an act in front of her like I didn't care and wasn't bothered, when I really was.

Goddamn, chicks are weird and irrational. She makes me very horny, i think I have feelings for her.

You're still playing games with her. Maybe it's not irrational of her not to know what to think of you when you're friendly one minute and apparently indifferent the next.

Take her somewhere, have some fun, find out about her as a person, and perhaps drink some alcohol with her and see where things lead. I don't think it has to be any more complicated than that. American society has brainwashed everyone into being paranoid about every aspect of dating.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby lovesong » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 am

Bro, a woman is a woman. I know when I used to be indirect, I would have headaches trying to figure girls out. That's until I realized that to avoid this kind of situation, one has to be direct and upfront. You were obviously attracted to her in the beginning and I think you should've made that known. How strong and now upfront is up to you, but just be honest.

Next you say she asked you to call, but you didn't. While to you, me and maybe other guys on this forum, makes perfect sense but guess what? We're all dudes. Women have chick logic so you gotta try to peel the layers of what she's saying or how she's acting and understand why she might be feeling that way. She probably was making a big leap asking you to call and by you not calling, it somehow represented something to her. Like now she couldn't trust you or some weird shit like that. Seeing that she's been really shy and introverted, her asking you to call was a HUGE deal.

I'd say to try to apologize for not calling and explain to her why you didn't call. Anyways, as I type this, I just saw that there are 4 pages of this thread so there may have been more updates since your initial post so hopefully you worked everything out. She must be a hottie, yeah?? Good luck man!
lovesong
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Postby lovesong » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 am

Okay, just read through the whole thread and ya know what? You might have found Jackal's remarks negative but he actually gave you the best advice. Having gone out with a Russian girl and also traveling to Asia, women expect men to be MEN.

Why are you attracted to her?? Cuz she's f***ing hot and she wears short skirts, right?? To us Americans, or many americans, it may seem slutty or provacative but dude, that's just a women being feminine. See how brainwashed we've become in the U.S. So, when you're dealing with a FEMININE girl, not the typical cool yet manly American chick, you've got to be a MAN. And how does a man act?? Upfront and direct. Your approach may work with American chicks but not foreign chicks. If you read the Game, f**k that indirect, ask for opinion shit. Look her in the eye, be cool and confident and let her know nonverbally you wanna f**k her.

I'll give ya credit though. You did read her body language right but you're getting emotional. Read your own posts. You can sense the emotion. Women are emotional. Feminine women don't expect men to be emotional.
lovesong
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Postby edbass » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:17 am

OKAY GUYS.

THIS IS IT. THE FINAL CHAPTER. THE END. FINITO. Russian chicks are just mental, and my Russian friend told me this.

Yeah, I'm emotional, but I don't f***ing let her see it. f**k IT, it's over.

lovesong : i was confident, i did look her in the eye, she is just mental, period.

OK, so here are the updates :

The next class meeting (which was 3 weeks ago), i came late to class and bumped into her when she was going down the stairs. She was all sweet and nice and I was kinda serious. So anyway i talk to her and ask her why she ignored my text that time and if she was mad, and she was like "nooooo, why?". She then tells me she doesn't have SMS. ( my alarms are ringing here and don't believe her .... why not call back then ... why the odd behaviour the next day when taking the exam?)

Things just aren't clicking in my mind, not really trusting her. Anyway, she tells me she is a "singer", and says her "friend" is picking her up .. she says she sold her car. (i don't inquire about this "friend", but more alarm bells are ringing. My Russian guy friend tells me that many Russian girls, especially FOB, are rather liberal with the use of the word "friend" ... and could be anything from a pimp to a sugardaddy, to a boyfriend.)

Trust me, no "friend" is going to chaperone you around in LA. She comes from Vladivostock, and there's this fishy/shady quality about her. My experienced Russian pal tells me she is probably in the U.S with a sugardaddy or pimp, 90%. I'm thinking now likely.

Anyway, we had Spring Break and would not meet in two weeks - yesterday we got back to class. I forgot to add, she told me she was going back to Moscow to see friends for Spring. She was way more aloof , nice, but aloof. The vibe wasn't there.

What i did notice was this- as i was sitting right next to her - she had a ring on her right hand on the third finger. I don't know if she had the ring before, as i only noticed it today.

My Russian pal told me it means she is engaged or married, as in Russia the ring goes on the right hand.

So, there. I think she's a total waste of time, and just analyzing everything from beginning to finish, just loony and irrational. There always seems to be an odd vibe about her, and i really trust my instincts. I think she has a manipulative side about her, and isn't as open as she pretends to be. Don't sense real warmth about her, cant explain it.

This is just my overall impression. I decided to just drop it from now on and just forget about her, period. Won't think about her, won't sit near her or talk to her , just go on my business like before. Honestly, i'm OVER IT. Dwelling on things just makes shit worse.

She is history, and my heart is just a little colder - but it feels like closure, feels much better.

She clearly was involved and why she calls a lover/pimp/sugar daddy a "friend" is beyond me, but the pieces all seem to fall together.

For those talking talking about being "direct" etc, I understand what you're talking about, but with her personality and almost bipolar nature, it isn't that easy. The girl is hiding a lot of secrets, i can feel it. I would not be surprised if she were a prostitute for all i know. Again, i think a guy should trust his instincts. If alarm bells are ringing and deep down you sense shit isn't as it appears, you're more than likely right.
edbass
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 am

Postby Jackal » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 am

Yeah, it's clearly over, but one thing you can never know for sure is whether you would have succeeded if you had been direct in the beginning. The longer things drag on, the more likely it is that a woman will get involved with other men. You have to strike while the iron is hot.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby edbass » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 am

Jackal wrote:Yeah, it's clearly over, but one thing you can never know for sure is whether you would have succeeded if you had been direct in the beginning. The longer things drag on, the more likely it is that a woman will get involved with other men. You have to strike while the iron is hot.


She was involved with whoever before she met me ..... like i said, probably a sugar daddy of some sort, bankrolling her life in the U.S.

thanks for the advice, but i think in this case ... would not work. I think this girl has a messed up life and god knows how she got here and what she's been doing, shady is the best word to describe it. Pretty obvious SOMEONE is bankrolling her.LOL, and it seems almost all Russians in LA are shady in some way, with a reputation of being involved in illegal/unethical/shady shit.

Hell bro, she is probably a call girl.
edbass
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 am

Postby Jackal » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 am

edbass wrote:Hell bro, she is probably a call girl.

Does she really dress in such a slutty way? I don't think you mentioned that before.

But yeah, if she's dating Russian mafia types, a regular guy can't compete with that.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby edbass » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 am

Jackal wrote:
edbass wrote:Hell bro, she is probably a call girl.

Does she really dress in such a slutty way? I don't think you mentioned that before.

But yeah, if she's dating Russian mafia types, a regular guy can't compete with that.


Well, not really slutty. Just like how Russians do - miniskirt, long boots. More stylish than slutty. Sometimes well-dressed, like a businesswoman.She doesn't wear makeup. I guess just more feminine dress style, skirts and dresses and rarely ever jeans.

But the overriding impression i get is someone is bankrolling it all, from her iphone 4 to her clothes and education and her trips abroad. Her hot/cold personality annoyed me ; I'm telling you, this girl is cold on the inside, but has an innocent looking face. That's the thing with some of these Russian girls (so says my friend)- they can look like angels, but be cold hearted bitches. I got no sense of a genuine warm personality from her. Is that normal with russian girls ? I don't know, but i'm a very perceptive people person and I think she's damaged goods , who can blame her, growing up in sub-zero Siberia in a city renowned for crime and gangsters (Vladistock, Russia, Far East). I think this girl just grew up in cold, heartless place and is doing anything to survive and get out.

I just think it's funny she keeps saying her friend is picking her up, when it isn't no friend !~ Hell, when i called her she enthusiastically referred to me as "MY FRIEND" a few times.

ugh. note to self - don't get involved with the silent types.
edbass
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 am

Postby Jackal » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:16 pm

edbass wrote:I just think it's funny she keeps saying her friend is picking her up, when it isn't no friend !~ Hell, when i called her she enthusiastically referred to me as "MY FRIEND" a few times.

Well, AWs do the same thing. I once dated an AW who would only refer to me as a "friend" even though I had f***ed her many times.

Come to think of it, not answering SMSes is very hooker-like behavior.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby lovesong » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 am

No offense to your friend, but he doesn't know shit.. Plus you're creating all these stories that you have no proof of and now you're stereotyping ALL Russian women??? WTF???

Regarding your friend who supposedly knows russian women.. If he really did, why didn't he hook you up before (can't remember if he gave you opinons or not)

Coming from the heart man. I've now realized that all my friends (ALL OF THEM) who I grew up with and current ones knew jack shit about women. So you gotta be careful about who you listen to. Hey, I might not know all the answers but at least I'm upfront about this. Does your friend f**k Russian girls? Does he personally know this girl?? The fact that you pre-judge this girl and get all emotional over a text, man if I was this hot Russian chick, I would probably have changed my mind too.

Okay, why does this girl call this mystery person a "friend". f**k man, that could've been a good sign as that means she wanted to make herself available to you. Also, have you ever had a girlfriend?? ALL girls are crazy! They get PMS (biggest one IMO), they put on wrong makeup, got a bad grade, and all sorts of other dumb reasons that just make them seem weird. So the last thing a guy should do is be reactive to a girls emotions. THIS IS ALL WOMEN FROM ALL COUNTRIES. And especially after you've f***ed them. If not, that means they don't feel close to you, yet.

Okay, let's say she's engaged. I'm not condoning this but if you're just looking to f**k, she might be a good option for you as it will be no strings attached (unless you do her so good she gets sprung on you) If you're saying she's being bankrolled by some rich dude. Guess what?? That means that this guy possibly has no game and is relying on his wealth to get her. Meaning that her sexual needs/emotional needs still need to be met. Women aren't dumb. They're waaaay more intuitive than us. She'll use that dude for money and with the right guy, use him for sex. Who'd be the perfect f**k buddy? A laid back guy who's comfortable with his sexuality who is not reactive and emotional.

I'll still think there's hope to at least bang her but don't waste too much energy on her..

Good luck man
lovesong
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Postby momopi » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 am

If all you want is sex with Russian or Eastern European women, there are several private clubs in Las Vegas where you can pay for it. Go to one of the bigger strip clubs in Vegas (call for free limo pick-up), then leave by Taxi and ask the Taxi driver.

If you actually want to meet and date Russian girls, go to Russia. Bigger selection.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby edbass » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 am

lovesong wrote:No offense to your friend, but he doesn't know shit.. Plus you're creating all these stories that you have no proof of and now you're stereotyping ALL Russian women??? WTF???

Regarding your friend who supposedly knows russian women.. If he really did, why didn't he hook you up before (can't remember if he gave you opinons or not)

Coming from the heart man. I've now realized that all my friends (ALL OF THEM) who I grew up with and current ones knew jack shit about women. So you gotta be careful about who you listen to. Hey, I might not know all the answers but at least I'm upfront about this. Does your friend f**k Russian girls? Does he personally know this girl?? The fact that you pre-judge this girl and get all emotional over a text, man if I was this hot Russian chick, I would probably have changed my mind too.

Okay, why does this girl call this mystery person a "friend". f**k man, that could've been a good sign as that means she wanted to make herself available to you. Also, have you ever had a girlfriend?? ALL girls are crazy! They get PMS (biggest one IMO), they put on wrong makeup, got a bad grade, and all sorts of other dumb reasons that just make them seem weird. So the last thing a guy should do is be reactive to a girls emotions. THIS IS ALL WOMEN FROM ALL COUNTRIES. And especially after you've f***ed them. If not, that means they don't feel close to you, yet.

Okay, let's say she's engaged. I'm not condoning this but if you're just looking to f**k, she might be a good option for you as it will be no strings attached (unless you do her so good she gets sprung on you) If you're saying she's being bankrolled by some rich dude. Guess what?? That means that this guy possibly has no game and is relying on his wealth to get her. Meaning that her sexual needs/emotional needs still need to be met. Women aren't dumb. They're waaaay more intuitive than us. She'll use that dude for money and with the right guy, use him for sex. Who'd be the perfect f**k buddy? A laid back guy who's comfortable with his sexuality who is not reactive and emotional.

I'll still think there's hope to at least bang her but don't waste too much energy on her..

Good luck man


i hear you bro. Just to clarify, the buddy is first generation Russian. Parents 100% Russian, understand the culture and women like only they can. Could be she was looking for a fling early on and changed her mind suddenly, or isn't sure it'd work, or something.

She's chaperoned everywhere and doesn't have a car. Whoever her friend is, she speaks Russian to . My homey Igor is adamant he knows what's going on. Yeah i know how chicks are, but goddamn it's annoying as hell dealing with someone who acts different one day to the next. I'm from planet testosterone and not prone to mood swings. Yeah, i can be reactive, true. But wtf , i can't act like a chick and play hot/cold games. f**k that.

i'm just gonna ignore her and treat her aloofly. I'm not going to go and try and play these silly games. I really have no clue what this girl was thinking and is thinking, she's from a different planet, even compared to other chicks.

if she's DTF, she's gotta make it clear and put out. f**k that shit, this chick is worse than american chicks
edbass
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot], yick and 4 guests