HSBC's Expat Explorer (pretty cool, and surprising)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Think Different
Junior Poster

HSBC's Expat Explorer (pretty cool, and surprising)

Post by Think Different »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Not surprising to see the U.S. is near the bottom in almost every category i.e. quality of life, friendships, crime, economics, child care, etc.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Red Dog,

Thanks budd.

@zboy1,

I KNOW RIGHT LMAO
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

This is funny but true. america IS at the bottom on EVERY catogory because it is the shit hole. hahahaha. oops i mean poop hole. it is the most artifical place on planet earth hands down. all the women in other countries are far more friendlier to me and flirtatious than america. yeesh no more american.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: HSBC's Expat Explorer (pretty cool, and surprising)

Post by Iawesome60 »

I agree with everyone. America needs to step up their game up on all aspects of life.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

Very interesting site. I'm surprised how highly Spain is rated for making local friends. We hear so little about expats moving there.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

i_want_a_hot_white_chick wrote:
Very interesting site. I'm surprised how highly Spain is rated for making local friends. We hear so little about expats moving there.
Western Europe has become prohibitively expensive and it's nearly impossible for an American to get work there legally. Priority is always given to Eurozone members first. I think that's why so few Americans go there unless they're studying or teaching English short term.