Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Blue Murder wrote:Uh-huh. Anyway, most normal and well-adjusted goes to S_Parc.
S_Parc is the member most adjusted to living in his particular circumstances. His circumstances, however, are far from "normal" and neither are some of his views. I would say that his relationship and some details surrounding it are highly unusual and unorthodox; he has a girlfriend, who is intends to marry next year, but she is a lesbian and they can only be intimate using an electric blanket and a plastic doll. He makes this work, more power to him. He has his soulmate and he's happy, so he's a winner.

His strangest view, although I will admit he explains it well, is his belief that all young men should get a blow up doll. Their fathers should pay them a hooker when they reach adulthood, prior to which they would focus only on study. After that they would make use of a "realdoll" plastic figure of a woman and "make love to her". About one in every five posts he used to make mentioned at some point how "touching their breasts was so life-like and as fulfilling as regular sex". Needless to say, I was always highly skeptical of this particular theory of his.

If the West is a jungle, S_Parc is our forum's Bear Grylls; some may call his methods of sleeping inside a dead camel's belly and drinking his own piss unorthodox, but he's the man making it out alive at the end of the day. So I give credit where credit's due.
HouseMD wrote:I'd give him a close second.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Now that I think about it I don't know if Winston Wu is the most freethinking but I think Winston has the most open minded asian parents that accepts his life style.

Many CHinese family are conservative and would want their son to have a stable job and get married and have kids. Winston is living an unorthodox life plus his son is in another country which would make is hard for Winston parents to see their grand kid. It's just too different and many Asian families would disapprove.

I give kudos to Winston parents for being sooo open minded. My parents are wayyyyyold fashion and wouldn't accept this life style.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I found this video on YouTube, it PROVES that Winston is the most free thinking Asian of all time! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I take back what I said. The top spot now goes to Davewe or Xioamao.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston said he felt like a rock star in the Philippines. He went from being ignored by women in the US to being an Asian playboy in the Philippines. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Winston Wu is the most freethinking Asian of all time PLUS the most handsome man in history. Conspiracy? No, he just makes it look that easy.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston said that some people refer to him as the 'Asian Moses.' :lol:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Winston Wu is the most freethinking Asian of all time PLUS the most handsome man in history. Conspiracy? No, he just makes it look that easy.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Every legend should have songs written about him. My contribution (to the tune of House at Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins, second stanza):

Winnie the Wu doesn't know what to do
Got some theories stuck in his head.
He went to Rock asking help and advice
But good sense left him flummoxed instead.

So Rock sent him to ask of the sage Momopi,
Who just shook his head and said "Oh, my, my,
Help, oh help, ye gods, this Wu man
No doubt the free-thinkingest Asian of all
Make the changes that only you can

His soul to a new port of call
Maybe six inches more tall
Free thinkers made happiest of all

Back to those good old Palo Alto days
Banish all mem'ry of East Bay malaise
Back to the heyday of Wuuuuu.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gsjackson wrote:Every legend should have songs written about him. My contribution (to the tune of House at Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins, second stanza):

Winnie the Wu doesn't know what to do
Got some theories stuck in his head.
He went to Rock asking help and advice
But good sense left him flummoxed instead.

So Rock sent him to ask of the sage Momopi,
Who just shook his head and said "Oh, my, my,
Help, oh help, ye gods, this Wu man
No doubt the free-thinkingest Asian of all
Make the changes that only you can

His soul to a new port of call
Maybe six inches more tall
Free thinkers made happiest of all

Back to those good old Palo Alto days
Banish all mem'ry of East Bay malaise
Back to the heyday of Wuuuuu.
Hey that was good. Now we need to have the song put out as a music video (with Winston in the video of course) and we need to persuade Kenny Loggins to sing the song. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »