Winston Wu, asia's fattest?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Winston Wu, asia's fattest?

Post by odbo »

Winston you're larger than life and we love you but you're becoming larger than life in the physical sense. Lose some weight you fat f**k! When you go on vacation to the smaller islands of the Philippines you're probably the fattest man ON the island! You better stop making excuses and shape up (metaphorically and physically). You'll be an inspiration to many if you do. :shock:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL I don't look anything like that, you stupid short penguin! :P

Healthy looking Winston below uncontaminated by heat and humidity, with hot Russian girl:

Last edited by Winston on July 24th, 2011, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well newsflash Winston that's you from 2002. WHICH IS 9 YEARS AGO. Nobody cares what you looked like 9 years ago hellooo it's 2011
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:Well newsflash Winston that's you from 2002. WHICH IS 9 YEARS AGO. Nobody cares what you looked like 9 years ago hellooo it's 2011
No you stupid idiot. That's me from 2005. You are full of inaccuracies and lose your credibility each time. You could have just asked me what year it was from, if you were smart, so you wouldn't f**k up again.

The point is, as you can see, I look a lot more normal and healthy when I'm not exposed daily to heat and humidity, which blows my face up and makes me look tired. Speaking of which, Ladislav also looks tired, sweating and bloated when he is in the Philippines too. It's just not healthy for you.

How come I was in Russia a whole year and never had to see a doctor even once? Can you explain that one fuckhead?

Why are you looking for a fight again? Should I ban you for a few days again?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Here's Winston's asian twin and as you can see he's in good health because he doesn't live in the toxic environment of Angeles City. However this still doesn't explain why Winston is fat... Losing weight is not rocket science, do not consume more than you burn.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

odbo wrote:
Here's Winston's asian twin and as you can see he's in good health because he doesn't live in the toxic environment of Angeles City. However this still doesn't explain why Winston is fat... Losing weight is not rocket science, do not consume more than you burn.

Asian all look the same...the funny thing is..they say that about white people...and yes...Photoshopped Asians really do look quite similar...LOL

Outwest
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

how about that fat f***ing asian michelin tire baby haha
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.