Why are Asian Americans so white washed?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

zboy1 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I have noticed that about Asians also. I wish more Asian Americans would know the world is not against you loosen up and live a little. You don't have to be so paranoid that you're Asian you're human like everyone else. Don't be so uptight and white washed.. Gosh I feel bad for saying that. Sorry all the Asian Americans who just read this....
Don't worry about speaking how you feel, ILoveBlackAmericanWomen! You're right to say that Asian Americans are uptight and paranoid but that's due to American society. People act a certain way depending on how society treats you. And you're right to say Asians are Whitewashed--and that's due to wanting to be accepted by the majority race and a coping mechanism to combat racism, unfortunately.
Thanks Zboy for not taking my head off :oops: yea I understand where you're coming from. I say the majority..they are no one to impress. If you died they wouldn't shed one tear so why give a care what they think ya know??
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

See, it's a good thing to try to integrate into the culture. Not race, culture. The culture that created the Constitution and rebelled against the British. But like Yakuza has said enough times, the media makes it impossible for Asian men to do this. They'll always be looked down on. Even the women, looked down on a whores. So they ought to just raise their middle finger and move back to Asia, which is growing economically anyway.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

David Obama could have said he will always be looked down on and never ran for president. YOU MUST STOP CARING HOW OTHERS VIEW YOU!!! Don't give them that power over you. Asians are not looked down on by everyone. You must do how Black Americans did back in the civil rights days. Even though everyone looked down on them they strived and lived anyways! Now look, the same race downing them imitates the crap out of them now. Point is have confidence is being Asian don't look for approval from any stiff uptight Americans.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Black American culture is sad. God let the Israelites wander the desert for 40 years so the generation that lived under slavery would die out. That didn't happen here. It's certainly not the same legal culture that the founders intended.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

That's not true. God loves the Israelites. They are His chosen people. Anywho...I said Black Americans in the civil rights era.What exactly is Black American culture? What can't it just be called American culture?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are Asian Americans so white washed?

Post by OutWest »

Robert77 wrote:Ive lived in Asia and I also know plenty of Asians from europe and latin america and never have I found a more self hating pityful people than asian americans.....

the asians i met in asia were totally comfortable within their own skin...... asian latinos and euro asians were also very laid back, very open..... but as soon as u interact with asian americans u realize that if they;re women, then they're desperately searching for a white man and if they're men they're desperately searching for white women..... it annoys me because it comes across as quite pathetic, quite lacking in self steem

also from the diaspora, the most ignorant asians ive met, take a look at the tiger mom amy chau, writing books about the chinese way of raising kids all stern and money driven.... it sparkled controvery in china because chinese dont raise their kids that way.... ITS ASIAN AMERICANS WHO DO THAT AND THEY DO IT OUTTA THE STEREOTYPE WHITES HAVE TOWARDS THEM.

it's very annoying to be back in america and meet asian women who just want to be with you simply because i am white.....

i have to say asian americans are a pityful bunch
From a distance I wonder why folks on this forum are so concerned about what others are doing- what blacks are doing, why Asian American girls suck, this group or that group...ANYTHING but take concrete action to improve their own lives, at which point it will not matter much what others are doing and it become much less important. Food for thought and wished for better Christmas seasons to come.

Outwest
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I very well wish it could be called American culture. If it could we wouldn't be having nearly so many problems. That just doesn't reflect reality. But if you look at poverty and crime in the black community, the ghetto culture, it's a remnant of slavery that need not exist and does not exist among other groups who were formerly slaves. The difference is that Asian Americans are as a group even more successful than whites and do try to integrate, but are still looked down upon. If Asian Americans accepted a philosophy of victimhood like the black community they'd be impoverished as well.

The Sinai desert doesn't take nearly 40 years to walk. According to the Bible, God must have had them wandering in circles the whole time. He let the generation of Israelites that lived as slaves die out so only those who did not know slavery could enter the Promised Land.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

zboy1 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I have noticed that about Asians also. I wish more Asian Americans would know the world is not against you loosen up and live a little. You don't have to be so paranoid that you're Asian you're human like everyone else. Don't be so uptight and white washed.. Gosh I feel bad for saying that. Sorry all the Asian Americans who just read this....
Don't worry about speaking how you feel, ILoveBlackAmericanWomen! You're right to say that Asian Americans are uptight and paranoid but that's due to American society. People act a certain way depending on how society treats you. And you're right to say Asians are Whitewashed--and that's due to wanting to be accepted by the majority race and a coping mechanism to combat racism, unfortunately.

I'm curious, since so many of the Asian guys on here seem unhappy in the U.S. and/or feel they are a frequent victim of racism and negative stereotyping -- why do you think so many Asians continue to immigrate to the U.S.? The number of Asians in America is growing very fast, and yet several Asian economies are more vibrant and dynamic than that of the United States. Most people who look at global economics and politics objectively see Asia (in particular China) rising and the West declining.

I don't mean to be insulting as I admire Asians in many ways, just hoping for a frank answer.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:I very well wish it could be called American culture. If it could we wouldn't be having nearly so many problems. That just doesn't reflect reality. But if you look at poverty and crime in the black community, the ghetto culture, it's a remnant of slavery that need not exist and does not exist among other groups who were formerly slaves. The difference is that Asian Americans are as a group even more successful than whites and do try to integrate, but are still looked down upon. If Asian Americans accepted a philosophy of victimhood like the black community they'd be impoverished as well.

The Sinai desert doesn't take nearly 40 years to walk. According to the Bible, God must have had them wandering in circles the whole time. He let the generation of Israelites that lived as slaves die out so only those who did not know slavery could enter the Promised Land.

So what about the white ghetto people with holes in thier bodies from drug needles, who are on welfare and the White women picked up for prostituting that is happening in a American prodomitely White ghetto as I write this? Is that White American culture? No. It's still American culture. Dna phenotype is irrelevent. It's not a Black or White American thing it's a poverty problem with people with a down and out mentality who refuse to better themselves but complain about thier current situation. American poor society is a shame. White, Black, Asian American whatever, it is American poverty and it's sad. I just don't understand why people fake as if there are not millions over millions of white people in the ghetto. It's maybe because they never been and go by what they see on media.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

That's very good that Asians are successful however, that's only financially in thier personal lives however, many Asians are very miserable, social phobic people with inferiority complexes always trying to live up to people who could careless about them expectations and that is no better if you ask me.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

lone_yazuka "while the females become the white man's sucky sucky long time fuksluts. I guess if they like being cumdumpsters, it works in the favor of Asian females."

Wow. I'm too brown too visibly blush so I'll let these 3 smiley faces describe how my face felt when I read THAT :oops: :oops: :oops:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

lone_yakuza wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I very well wish it could be called American culture. If it could we wouldn't be having nearly so many problems. That just doesn't reflect reality. But if you look at poverty and crime in the black community, the ghetto culture, it's a remnant of slavery that need not exist and does not exist among other groups who were formerly slaves. The difference is that Asian Americans are as a group even more successful than whites and do try to integrate, but are still looked down upon. If Asian Americans accepted a philosophy of victimhood like the black community they'd be impoverished as well.

So what about the white ghetto people with holes in thier bodies from drug needles, who are on welfare and the White women picked up for prostituting that is happening in a American prodomitely White ghetto as I write this? Is that White American culture? No. It's still American culture. Dna phenotype is irrelevent. It's not a Black or White American thing it's a poverty problem with people with a down and out mentality who refuse to better themselves but complain about thier current situation. American poor society is a shame. White, Black, Asian American whatever, it is American poverty and it's sad. I just don't understand why people fake as if there are not millions over millions of white people in the ghetto. It's maybe because they never been and go by what they see on media.
It's a class problem and a lack of culture. Though America does have a culture, most anglosaxon Americans and western European Americans are the filth that Europe did not want. The outcasts and genetic trash. It's no wonder Australia and the USA are such shitty places socially. Some of these people were exceptionally intelligent and made great contributions to the world. But the vast majority are the genetic trash and genetic inferiors and cultural trash and cultural inferiors compared to Europeans from Europe. I have always noticed that European women from Europe or first generation European women are 100x prettier than American girls, even the prettiest American girl descended from since the 1700s, cannot compare with European girls.

Also most are anglosaxon and most anglosaxon western european women are butt ugly. American ones especially.

This girl may be extremely trashy and a slut, but despite the trashiness, she is still beautiful compared to 99.99% of American/anglosaxon girls. I met another first generation greek girl who looked a lot like her. They only make girls like this in SE Europe or NE Europe. The face shape, facial symmetry, all the features... distinctly UN-Anglo-saxon and UN-western euro American.

Put simply anglosaxon and western european girls and especially the American ones are just trash and fugly.

The girl with the blue shirt..her head is way too blocked, squared and she is too thin no feminine shape but the blone girl now she is very very beautiful nice body,face etc. I'm not gay just observing beauty.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.