Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why are Asian Americans so white washed?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby FreeYourMind » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:10 am

Thanks for the reply, zboy. Maybe the immigration will slow down and even reverse over time as it becomes more obvious that the US is in what looks to be non-stop decline economically due to government and bankster policies and with so many Asian men unhappy about the social environment. I think it's an interesting question given that China and Asia are on the rise, but I won't ask it again, at least in this thread. :)
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am







Postby lone_yakuza » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:02 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby FreeYourMind » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:09 pm

I never wrote that Asian countries should follow an open immigration policy like the U.S does, I was making the point that if the US government was actually "racist, and white supremacist" as you claim it is, it would not have enacted an immigration policy that is 90% non-white and which is rapidly and undeniably turning the United States into a non-White country. I respect the right of all countries to keep themselves 100% homogeneous if that's their preference. Asians don't follow the lead of the US in immigration policies because they are racially aware, or "racist" if you prefer. They know that if you bring in too many different people a country loses its inherent nature and ways. It is only Western "White" governments that are selling out their peoples to make way for their desired multiracial dystopia maintained through the barrel of a gun.

And you're wrong that the US was always intended to be a multiracial country. The Indians were displaced, but that's happened everywhere. Men migrate to new lands and their kind attempts to dominate them. Sometimes they win, other times the natives repel them. That's what's happening now with whites being displaced in the US with the blessing of the ruling class. The founding documents specifically granted citizenship to Whites only, while Blacks were counted as 3/5 of a person, that doesn't sound very welcoming to non-whites to me. A helluva of a lot has changed in the agenda and even the demographics of the ruling class over the past century, most prominently with Jews taking over from WASPs. White racial consciousness is viewed as a deadly enemy by the globalists and zionists who run Western countries as it threatens the deracination and race mixing they prefer for everyone but Jews. The world is a much more nuanced place than your view of "all Asians good, all Whites bad."
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Postby zboy1 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:58 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:How many Asian countries let in tens of millions of immigrants not of the Oriental race? We know the answer. The United States is the greatest experiment in racial universalism in world history. The crap you post about this being a "KKK country" is so ridiculous as to defy explanation.

Again, I asked for any other Asian posters to respond.


Asian countries are NOT America. America #1 was never a white country.

#2 America is a country built by immigrants, and also on the backs of Amerindian slaves, genocide of all Amerindians/American Indians, on the backs of African slaves, and yes on the backs of defacto Asian (Chinese) slaves/extremely poorly paid railroad workers, and later on also hispanics/latinos.

Not to mention numerous massacres of Africans, Chinese, and Japanese settlers along with genocide of the Native Americans.

So don't you dare bring up your shit about how Asia does not let non-Asian immigrants in.

America's Statue of Liberty clearly states that it is a land for ALL immigrants.

And America is said to be the land "built by immigrants FOR immigrants"

Asia is for ASIANS.

I can understand if you are pissed Europe lets non-Europeans in. Go blame the stupidity of European governments.

But America is a completely different story. It is SUPPOSED to be multicultural, which is the least its founders could do given what they did intentionally to the Native Americans (genocide, biological warfare, cheating/not respecting their own land laws).

No other Asian is responding because I am telling the truth, even if other Asians are too afraid to agree.



I asked why so many Asians continue to want to immigrate to the US, and your answer is because it's a White supremacist, KKK run country. You make the professional paranoid nuts at the SPLC seem rational by comparison.

Your posts are nothing but repetition of the same thing over and over again, reflecting your all consuming hatred of Whites. Even the SPLC doesn't try and claim that there is any white on asian racial violence in the US to speak of, yet you see klansmen behind every bush. :roll:

Your views of history and race are at a cartoon level. My guess is that you're one of the black trolls who have been periodically banned here now pretending to be Asian.

Apparently I can't get an answer to my question because all the Asian posters are "afraid" of you. lol


How is any of it cartoonish? Go look up the history. These are facts. I was simply stating that most Asians do not know of this history so they come all happy and jolly to the states and then realize that things are not as advertised. Not at all. Perhaps if they stay in Asian cliques or if they hang out in California only. But the point is, the East Asian males who like East Asian females often see their female counterparts get brainwashed by the media/hollywood and begin to dislike East Asian males.

And then the ones who do like caucasian girls realize that all caucasian Americans, including most of the ones from SE Europe or NE Europe or E Europe or Russia, hate our guts.

So what I am saying is that most of these Asians come here to get education, to get away from too much competition in Asia, but they are not aware that the USA and the anglosphere are hellholes for East Asian males.

I only hate white supremacist racist anglosaxon white Americans and the ones who want white privilege to continue. I do not hate the ones who support the long term goal of eliminating racial hierarchy. If you support the status quo (such as how Hollywood portrays East Asian males as nerdy phaggot ugly weaklings, perpetual foreigners, asexual martial artists who never get the girl and somehow still lose to the white guy, or the evil fu manchu archenemy yellow peril such as in Red Dawn 2012, you are effectively supporting white supremacism and you are effectively a racist. End of story.

If you also want to see all "races" however inaccurate, as equal, then I have no problem.

For example, I was not aware that the poster Rock was a white dude. Not until recently He loves Asian girls I think. He also seems to have a healthy respect for Asian cultures. He can see the negatives. We all can. But he never spews this shit about how Asian countries should start letting immigrants in. He never talks like cornfed or Odbo or occasionally Outwest in the condescending, annoyingly ignorant and anti-Asian unification manner.

It's like these Americans and white supremacists want to keep nosing into Asian business just like the USA does right now, trying to keep the hatred between Japan, Korea, and China alive. They are afraid of a united East Asia because they then know that once our resources are combined, we can counter and destroy Hollywood's sabatoge of our image, and also ensure that the west can never bully us or nose into our business again. And it has nothing to do with world domination. Kicking out the American Imperial military is simply taking back our homelands. Taking back MY homeland of Japan, and especially Hokkaido. American racist a** troops need to get the f**k out.

I've had enough interactions with Army and Marines to know the majority are racist kunts and view Asians as inferior. Air Force people, on the otherhand, are usually the nicest bunch I have ever met and I wouldn't care if they stayed.

I'm not saying you are like Odbo, Cornfed, or Outwest, but you hit a nerve when you said that Asia should open up and be like America, when the Asian countries were founded on COMPLETELY DIFFERENT VALUES which shows your ignorance.
------------------------------
I am betting that Rock also speaks fluent Mandarin which is very impressive. He is the kind of white guy without a sense of racial superiority or arrogance (at least I have not come across any post like that yet) that I would proudly call a brother because he has a balanced view of Asians, seeks to understand Asians, learns the language, and does not view getting an Asian girl as "conquering" but instead finding a girl he loves.


But many of you are ignorant. Such as assuming that because the USA lets in many immigrants, somehow Asia should as well. And you know nothing of world history or try to put a blanket over it to hide it.

Or in the worst cases such as Cornfed and Odbo and some others, view Asian females as "poontang" to conquer, and completely disrespect East Asian culture as a whole, or are like Outwest and occasionally Ladislav who cannot stand to see the status quo go and love the fact that they benefit from Hollywood denigrating East Asian males and promoting the white male to Asian females, and also Hollywood making it extremely difficult for East Asian males to find even an E European or Russian girl, should he be interested in those kinds of girls.


LY, again, tone it down my friend. There's no need to post long-winded angry posts about White people. People here already know you dislike White people, so no need to keep rehashing the same thing over and over again....Chill bro.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby lone_yakuza » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:00 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:05 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

to moderator zboy1

Postby jboy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
LY, again, tone it down my friend. There's no need to post long-winded angry posts about White people. People here already know you dislike White people, so no need to keep rehashing the same thing over and over again....Chill bro.


Not white people.

Only the white anglosaxon Americans + anglosphere + western european imperialists + neonazis around the world

I have zero beef with E Europeans or NE Europeans or Eurasians or Russians who are not a part of the neonazi movement.

Let me ask you this. If I hate white people, why would I want to learn Russian, Russian culture, and try to get a Russian far-east Eurasian or caucasian girlfriend?

If I hate all white people, I would not even bother to learn Russian or the culture and would simply be like one of those American expats in Korea or Japan who just goes there to "conquer" women or to get some "sucky sucky fucky fucky long time."

I am not going to Far East Russia to conquer anything, but to get along with and learn from those people.



Zboy1,

Do listen to loneyakuza, I do not see his posts as threatening nor ban worthy.

I've seen posters in here do personal attacks on members and they get away with it, so why say ban loneyakuza? He flat out said he is only against the white supremacists unlike the other members in here who looks down on all asians. Are you blind? Asian females are seen as sex objects in here and asian men are seen as whiners no matter even if they speak the truth. The last that loneyakuza needs now is to be put down too just because he dares to speak the truth and challenge the status quo.

I know you are simply trying to be fair and does not want to be labeled as pro-asian moderator but really man, sometimes I wonder if you are giving the white folks too much slack at the expense of the asian posters in here.

I'm half caucasian and half asian (caucasian mother and asian father). My mother defers to my dad because my dad is a real asian man. I bet some posters in here will say my parentage is an abnormal combo and chuck it down to my mom as a chick having asian fetish. That is how the west views western female and asian male relationships because they look down on asian males and females as things to be used and conquered. I do look more caucasian than asian and was not subjected to any asian discrimination in the west growing up but I am not blind and I say loneyakuza speaks the truth.

Let the other members here get uncomfortable reading loneyakuza's posts, education and enlightenment is not supposed to be easy.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby keepingitreal » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:33 am

Robert77 wrote:Ive lived in Asia and I also know plenty of Asians from europe and latin america and never have I found a more self hating pityful people than asian americans.....

the asians i met in asia were totally comfortable within their own skin...... asian latinos and euro asians were also very laid back, very open..... but as soon as u interact with asian americans u realize that if they;re women, then they're desperately searching for a white man and if they're men they're desperately searching for white women..... it annoys me because it comes across as quite pathetic, quite lacking in self steem

also from the diaspora, the most ignorant asians ive met, take a look at the tiger mom amy chau, writing books about the chinese way of raising kids all stern and money driven.... it sparkled controvery in china because chinese dont raise their kids that way.... ITS ASIAN AMERICANS WHO DO THAT AND THEY DO IT OUTTA THE STEREOTYPE WHITES HAVE TOWARDS THEM.

it's very annoying to be back in america and meet asian women who just want to be with you simply because i am white.....

i have to say asian americans are a pityful bunch


Asians who moved to America, ignorant as you call them, are actually those middle to upper middle class in their countries. There's this group of people who are absolute traditional and abuse their kids out of this excuse, "for their kids' own good.". They got rich due to following "Asian way" stricter than anyone else (which is actually imposed by the ruling elites who's trying to keep people quiet and obedient. The history of East Asians use similar methods can date all the way back to BC. Believe it or not, the richer and pro-American the countries are, the more they're into it.).

The "Asian way" of raising kids can be found commonly in middle and upper middle classes of rich Asian countries such as Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, and to a certain extent, Japan. They moved to America is not because of lack of opportunity nor because they're actively persecuted by the government. They do it so that way their kids will be educated in the US with American college degree and bringing honor to the family. And, as you might figured it out already, they brought their ways of self-abusing to the US. They might be rich, but they ain't happy. This "Asian ways" can bring people money, but it doesn't bring happiness.

This create a whole generation of American born or American raised Asians that hate their own people with a passion, that's how the "white-washed" phenomenon as you all know created. That's really sad, I know, but you gotta feel bad about them.

And now speaking of Amy Chua is an opportunist who just trying to make dough out of this stereotype. Her book cause controversy in China is because most of people are not that extreme. If you travel to rural China, or if you've encountered lower or lower middle class people you'd realized that people are totally different than the ones you might see in America or those countries I've mentioned. Their ways of upbringing might not be totally identical to the rest of the world neither and still have a bit of that "Asian-ness", but they're are way more laid back on that bullshit. At least the parents are somewhat more reasonable and actually have a somewhat healthier relationship with their kids because they don't see their kids as some kind of golden medallion that brings honor to family, they see their kids more like, well, their kids. They might not have a whole lot of money, but they tend to be somewhat happier. Money is a very important ingredient of happiness, but if that's all you got, then it's like a fried rice without meat, salt and vegetable.
keepingitreal
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: United States

Re: Why are Asian Americans so white washed?

Postby keepingitreal » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 am

bababui wrote:
Robert77 wrote:Ive lived in Asia and I also know plenty of Asians from europe and latin america and never have I found a more self hating pityful people than asian americans.....

the asians i met in asia were totally comfortable within their own skin...... asian latinos and euro asians were also very laid back, very open..... but as soon as u interact with asian americans u realize that if they;re women, then they're desperately searching for a white man and if they're men they're desperately searching for white women..... it annoys me because it comes across as quite pathetic, quite lacking in self steem

also from the diaspora, the most ignorant asians ive met, take a look at the tiger mom amy chau, writing books about the chinese way of raising kids all stern and money driven.... it sparkled controvery in china because chinese dont raise their kids that way.... ITS ASIAN AMERICANS WHO DO THAT AND THEY DO IT OUTTA THE STEREOTYPE WHITES HAVE TOWARDS THEM.

it's very annoying to be back in america and meet asian women who just want to be with you simply because i am white.....

i have to say asian americans are a pityful bunch
asian americans are white washed because if they werent they wouldnt be in america. in order to emigrate to america, you need alot of things, money, skills, education, and all kinds of barriers. so for you to get to america requires a lot of work. if you didnt idolise americans, then you wouldnt go through the trouble of immigrating, usually. some people go to america just for the money, but alot of asians also have this idea that white people are god like. once theyre in america, theyre going to try to live this fantasy that they envisioned in their home country. once these people have kids, theyre not going to differ much from their parents, and continue the white-o-phile lifestyles. theres also quite a few asian americans who are anti american. you wont run into these guys in america because theyve left. i've seen these guys who had fairly high positions in their home countries, and then they went to america, and people treated them like garbage, so they went back and held a grudge. these are the types that wont likely be white washed, but they certainly exist. another thing to consider is that most asian americans come from white mans puppet states, ie taiwan, hong kong, japan, south korea, japan. although they have their own government, they are essentially installed by their white masters to carry out an agenda, usually a pro-white agenda, and usually at the expense of Asian harmony. one example, that i can think of is chang kai shek. and if you pay attention to the japanese "democracy", you'll notice that the u.s keeps replacing their prime ministers until they get one that they approve of. if you have a pro-white leadership, obviously everything below will follow. hong kong's another example, a while ago, they tried to do a patriotic education program, but the british mobilised their rent-a-mob, and sent thousands of people on the street to protest. the result is that you will get a continued colonial mentality, meaning you are below white people. even though hong kong has returned to China, the power still rests in the hands of the british more than "communist China". youre not likely to find anyone from taiwan showing up in america and saying "im proud to be Chinese", because that doesnt fit the agenda that was in place. there are some exceptions though. jackie chan's son, actually gave up his u.s. citizenship and traded it for a Chinese one, but these are usually in the minority. there are also Asians that only stick to other Asians because they've had bad experiences with white people. these are your 2nd generation Asians. but yea, the overall sentiment is that they want to be white, and the main reason is that the media in many Asian pupet states push a very aggressive "white man is king" propganda onto the Asian people. you're even seeing this in mainland China now, where half of the advertisements have white people in them. sometimes i look at these advertisements in Asia, and i say to myself, what's with all the pictures of white people in this gym? are they a gym or are they selling white people? i am pretty sure they have this same agenda going in a lot of the Arab pupet states, thats why they even sell skin whiteners in dubai. they pushed this same agenda onto India. i think alot of indians still believe that british people are superior. and within america itself, i'd say theres a pretty serious pro white propaganda campaign. you turn on the tv, and all u see are white people. monkey see monkey do. 15% of the u.s population are hispanic, but how many of them do u see on tv? advertising is overtwhelmingly white. the u.s. media censors out alot of foreign media, so all you see are white people all day long. if the u.s. media brought in shows from Africa, and Asia, then people will start to see that the world does not revolve around white people. the u.s is also an overwhelmingly racist country. most key positions of power are held by white people, again, giving the impression that white people really are somehow superior. it's only when you start to investigate, and i mean seriously investigate some of the stuff that white people do around the world (ie sabatoge other peoples industries), do you then realise that white people really are a paper tiger. i was reading about how the Chinese sent some astronauts into space. and they did this with sanctions imposed on them. no country is allowed to sell space technology to China, otherwise, they will be punished by the western oligarchs. despite this, they still sent astronauts into space on their own technology, and made it back in one piece. on the other hand, white america recruits the best engineers from all over the world, and they had 2 of their space shuttles blow up. it's not easy to look at the facts, because the u.s. has so much propaganda that they do, so you will be overwhelmed with their "official story". the u.s. regime operates on demagogy, and the weak minded will fall for it each time.


Pretty well said, gotta say. However, you also gotta realize that this whole white worshipping thing is actually PART of East Asian culture.

I mean, let's set some examples. You got Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore, all are some of the strictest followers of "Asian Ways", and in Middle East you got the Wahhabist Saudi Arabia amongst other countries in the Gulf, all got some pretty strict Sharia Law that can rival Iran. They share common trait...1. All of them are really traditional in a self-abusing ways. 2. All of them are PRO-AMERICA. US got some really tight grip on their economics.

In order to change it, you cannot just simply stick with your own people or hold your tradition even tighter as it makes people naive, and the next thing you know is everyone start worship rich white America. That's EXACTLY what they want to see. So what should we do?

1. First of all, stop the self-abusing. We need to stop abusing our own kids, our own labors, our own brothers and sisters. Sharia Law and Confucianism or whatever people from those countries you mentioned into are all forms of self-abusing and self-oppressing. It makes us unable to think for ourselves. We need to realize it first.

2. Use our common sense. I mean, if we're not happy, we need to change. If some of the American ways are really good (In my opinions, at least Americans can think for themselves better compares to Asians. Also Americans, or Westerners in generals, know how to life comfortable.), then we should adopt the good values, and left whatever else. Take a look inside an Asian family, with all the beating, screaming and hard feelings. Elders always think they're shit just because they're older and don't know how to earn their respect. They resort everything into harsh discipline. It's a f***ing mess. Then let's take a look inside a non-Asian family, sometimes it makes me wonder why Asian family always appears to be more stressful and angry. In this case, we need to adopt some American ways. I'm not saying that we should spoiling our kids like many white Americans tend to do, but I'm saying that we should treat our kids like our kids and actually give our kids more freedom and make them able to think on their own.

Remember, isolation is not the key. We need to see things, change and adapt, and keep our dignity and stop repressing ourselves.

3. Also something need to be done with our own countries. Presonally I like the social model Muammar Gaddafi (R.I.P) created back in the 70's. The Jamahiriya system. I think that with a bit modification to suit Asian countries as well as on education and certain economic sector, it can run perfectly. It doesn't necessarily need to be anti-capitalist, but it does keep the crony capitalists from the West at bay so we won't have to suffer from a Western-controlled policy. Neither the so-called "Asian ways" as it promotes a free-thinking, independent individuals. The only thing is we need to worry about is to keep those type of "rich would-be immigrants traditionalists" under control, so that way there will not be coups and we don't end up like Libya.

Numb the fear and oppression. Dignity, strength, power and wealth at the hands of the people.
keepingitreal
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: United States

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 am

fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

Re: Why are Asian Americans so white washed?

Postby YourHusband » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:47 am

Compound that with the fact that Asians, especially Asian males, are treated as second-class "sexual beings." It doesn't matter statistically if we get into good universities and have relatively high incomes...which the media generally acknowledges. In this country, doing well means nothing if you're seen as a neutered male. Small penis and weakling jokes abound. This is why a lot of Asian females are attracted to white males. You go for what is viewed as the best in your society. As you can see, this doesn't help Asians and it's either adapt or die.


that's only the unattractive, nerdy asian men. asian men who are more masculine and attractive are considered highly sexual and desirable in the west, especially in the eyes of asian women. this is partly why the most attractive asian women always go for such asian men. in asian womens' eyes, that kind of asian man is seen as best and better than any white man. plus, anyone can see for themselves that most white men in america aren't that attractive themselves.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:12 am

Previous

Return to Asian American Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest