UCLA signs call Asian women 'White-Boy Worshipping Whores'

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

UCLA signs call Asian women 'White-Boy Worshipping Whores'

Post by zboy1 »

At UCLA, Racist, Sexist Signs Called Asian Women 'White-Boy Worshipping Whores'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/2 ... 12311.html

UCLA Police Investigate Alleged Hate Crime Against Asian Women
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/11/ ... ian-women/

Boy, this topic is sure to bring out the Asian men out in force. Whoever it is that wrote this letter (White/Asian/Black, etc.) and left it at the UCLA Vietnamese Student Union’s office, has written the truth, except the PC media will say that this letter is racist and false, and that the stereotypes don't exist. Asian American women don't like to be called out for their behavior, but will still find a way to blame Asian men for this incident; case in point, I posted a YoungTurks Video where the mixed Asian girl and Cenk find a way to blame Asian men for this incident:

Racist, Sexist Posters Attack Asian Women at UCLA

Asian American women are the only race of women to disparage their men to the point of rejection. Why is that?

And what the hell is happening in UCLA? This incident occurred a year after Alexandra Wallace, and a few months after anti-Mexican slurs were found in a dorm of Hispanic students with phrases etched in black marker across the doors of students included "you rude ignorant spic cunts," "dirty Meximelt bitches," and "go eat some refried beans and shut up." I guess 'diversity' isn't working out so well at UCLA!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/2 ... 11463.html
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

This is hilarious. People take things too seriously.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Dragon wrote:This is hilarious. People take things too seriously.
Absolutely! I'm college age, but for the life of me I don't understand campus politics. Who cares?! What does this even affect? It's like little kids playing house, but instead they pretending to be fascists.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Um, why are so many Asian Americans (especially the women) reacting so furiously to this? It's only being splashed all over the mainstream news because they're making such a ridiculously huge fuss about a few graffiti comments. I'm sure odbo is a worse offender. :twisted:

Well, because it's all true. Just that it's not put in a very civil manner.

And even the graffiti scrawler, or anyone with an amoeba brain, should know that this doesn't apply to all AA women, but is rather just a commonly observed pattern.

I could care less. Back to serious business.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, I did a Google search and clicked on the link to the Stormfront forum talking about this same topic, and most of them (surprisingly) agree that Asian men have a right to be angry about this issue and that Asian women are status-seeking whores. They also oppose Whites marrying Asian women. Who would've guessed that White supremacists agree with angry Asian men like LoneYakuza with this issue, LOL.

This is the image that I took from the Stormfront website talking about Asian American women

Shamefull, smh....
Last edited by zboy1 on December 2nd, 2012, 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

That video is unwatchable. Much ado about nothing, a lot of PC hot air but no honest discussion about race. Ignore the Asian man's perspective, gratuitously throw in Alexandra Wallace, and then briefly shift attention to latinos. Does anyone even watch that show much less take it seriously?
Last edited by FreeYourMind on December 2nd, 2012, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Yeah, like I've said, odbo and his accomplices are the bigger offenders. :P

Check this out too:

Local news can’t handle the ugly truth UCLA's been battling a growing problem with hate speech on campus. Why won't local media divulge the dirty details?
http://www.salon.com/2012/11/30/local_n ... gly_truth/

This has already been floating around the Internet for a long time. From a disgruntled black American guy:

Last edited by Falcon on December 2nd, 2012, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FreeYourMind wrote:That video is unwatchable. Much ado about nothing, a lot of PC hot air but no honest discussion about race. Ignore the Asian man's perspective, gratuitously throw in Alexandra Wallace, and then briefly shift attention to latinos. Does anyone even watch that show much less take it seriously?
I used to watch the Young Turks back in the day when they were independent and non-partisan, but ever since they moved to Al Gore's Current channel, they've been a mouthpiece for the Democratic, liberal agenda
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Why can't those people find something more worthwhile to be upset about? Like the injustice of how on some places which produce the world's food, people who produce the food are actually starving because they cannot afford access to the stuff they toil on? Like on remote places of the Philippines, children as young as 7 years old haul pieces of wood bigger and heavier than themselves down the mountain slope with no footwear at all and nothing to protect their small hands and only get paid the equivalent of $0.20 for a whole day's worth of grueling physical labor? The world is indeed bonkers if people care more about the pride of those asian women who may get hurt over this thing (everybody knows women all over the globe if placed in a situation where they can marry up/integrate by intermarriage will do it, it's a fact of life, it's a survival thing that goes back to the days when spreading your legs for males of a conquering tribe means you get to live another day, heck even chimps do it).
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Ginger wrote:Why can't those people find something more worthwhile to be upset about? Like the injustice of how on some places which produce the world's food, people who produce the food are actually starving because they cannot afford access to the stuff they toil on? Like on remote places of the Philippines, children as young as 7 years old haul pieces of wood bigger and heavier than themselves down the mountain slope with no footwear at all and nothing to protect their small hands and only get paid the equivalent of $0.20 for a whole day's worth of grueling physical labor?
You will find that in the west, people like to stick to token issues that have very little revalence to the true horrors that go around in the world. This is because they need drama in their boring lives and something to feel righteous about without it being too dangerous. Gay rights? Women's rights? Lets get on the bandwagon! Sex trafficking and starving filipino children? Nah, that's too depressing.

More relevant is the case of "one-issue" people/groups. These people are the most politically common groups and usually focus on one or a handful of issues that usually bear little on the actual problems facing the world. Feminist spend their entire lives on just women's rights. Animal protesters only care about animal abuse. Civil rights activists only give a damn about their particular minority. All of them act as if people only fixed their problem, the world would be a much better place (hint: not true).

The fact of the matter is the world is a complex and scary place. In order to understand the world and the its problems, you need a holistic view of everything around you, not just focusing on one thing and hope the others work themselves out. Most people don't have the intelligence/honesty to do this, so nothing gets done and only a lot of drama is created.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I do remember that back in the times when newsgroups were still popular there was this Asian American newsgroup and a guy posting there who went by an asian-avenger handle. He would denounce Asian American women for being sell-outs to their race and making similar statements. He was as vicious as a Hamas terrorist.

Most Asians who move to the US to study are the ones who are interested in the US culture and people and they watch US movies and read US books and listen to US music. The mere fact that they are in America studying shows that they are somewhat into America. It goes without saying that if they are females and they came to the USA and are single, many would want to have an American boyfriend to crown their American experience. And their previous knowledge about the US is from the TV.

We are talking about 90210, Friends, etc. If they want a BF, they want someone that looks like a character from those shows. Why would they come to the US to get someone who looks Asian or worse, now be dumped into one category with other Asians- they had ever seen other Asians before and grew up considering themselves just Chinese, Korean etc.

They were so excited about going to the US to study, to meeting Americans, learning English, and even having a romance with an American ( read: someone who looks like Brad Pitt) not someone who looks like Jackie Chan. That is not American. Not according to the movies.

When they arrive, it takes them some time to realize that Hollywood produced an illusion- which it had been doing for a 100 years or so. And the other thing they see, is that now they are in a socially apartheidal system consisting of some 6 tribes, and they are dumped into one of them. Also, there are angry men from Asian countries all around who are dateless and they are very p-issed at all these Asian women who are looking for Brad Pitt to complete their American experience.

Plus, white men are very rare on the UCLA campus, period.

I would say the possibility is strong it was one of those angry dateless Asian men who posted that.

But even if he did, he should be covered by 1st Amendment.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I say production of Asian females should stop. China has already stepped up to this.

The return is really low for Asian culture when an Asian female is produced. She takes everything from that culture then leaves it all for a white man, thus enriching the white man and leaving nothing for her culture. She'll drain the culture dry.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I say production of Asian females should stop. China has already stepped up to this.

The return is really low for Asian culture when an Asian female is produced.
In America. Agreed.
She takes everything from that culture then leaves it all for a white man, thus enriching the white man and leaving nothing for her culture. She'll drain the culture dry.
In America she often will. Not in Asia. In her country Japanese prefer Japanese, Chinese prefer Chinese and Koreans prefer Koreans. It is only the misfits ( alternative thinkers-a small minority )there who like foreigners, white or otherwise.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

lone_yakuza wrote:I don't oppose whites marrying Asian women. I'm just opposed to whites marrying the good looking ones such as Liu Yi Fei. Luckily girls like Liu Yi Fei don't even look at white dudes and only have eyes for good looking dudes like me Smile. Even many half-whites from outside the USA like Leah Dizon usually date/tend to date Asian guys.

And the other thing is that girls like Liu Yi Fei are rare as f**k. Most Asian women and especially Asian American women are not that attractive. It is also hilarious that most white guys end up with very plain or downright ugly Asian girls. Hey, they are taking one for the team. They are alsao improving the gene pool. How can I be opposed to that?!
I just looked up Liu Yi Fei. She is pretty but she's not that great. There's a lot of girls in SoCal that are around her level.

I agree with what a lot of you guys are saying but isn't it a little shallow to bring up Zuckerberg? I suppose it's what you want and can attain. This is not to defend them but Mark Zuckerberg's girl, although not that pretty, is a doctor and probably very accomplished/intelligent. Liu Yi Fei, while much prettier than Mark's girl, could possibly be an airhead outside of her acting career. For all this talk about superficial Asian American women, you guys sure aren't rising above their level...