Why don't Asian American Guys bring Girls over from Asia?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Those Finno-Ugrians are only on the Caucasoid end, especially the Erzya and Moksha Mordvins.

Udmurts, who look mainly Caucasoid but some strong Mongoloid influences, however many of them do have red hair.

Chuvash, a mix between Turkic Bulgars and Finno-Ugrians, who still speak a descendant of the original Bulgar language.

Mari people, though some Mari look very Mongoloid.

Komi people, this one is obviously from wikipedia, but it shows Mongoloid features.

Khanty people, they look quite Mongoloid. I'd assume that the Mansi, a related people also look quite similar.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Great photos and they will not be calling LY a chink jap and gook. Angry Black guys from the US should visit the DR to see that a mulatto nation can exist and militant Asian Americans should visit Lapland, Russia's Finno Ugric republics to see that a Eurasian nation can exist.
Last edited by ladislav on February 25th, 2013, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

These Mari in the video are mixed Caucasoid-Mongoloid, I doubt any of them are actually racist and call Asians 'gooks'.

Most Finno-Ugrians came from East Asia, and moved northwest, same as the origins of Haplogroup N. Nearly all East Asians have some male ancestors who are haplogroup N or have haplogroup N just like their agnatic ancestors, from father to son.

On another note, Uyghurs are mixed Persians, Turkic Uighurs and the earlier Tocharian inhabitants of the Tarim Basin. (The remaining Uighurs who didn't breed with the Persians and Tocharians became the ethnic Yugurs.) The Tocharians themselves were known to have light hair and light eyes.

The Buddhist monk at the left-hand side is a Tocharian, there were quite a few Tocharian monks who spread Buddhism to East Asia.
In 2009, the remains of 30 individuals found at the Xiaohe Tomb complex were analyzed for Y-DNA and mtDNA markers. They suggest that an admixed population of both western and eastern origin lived in the Tarim basin since the early Bronze Age. The Xiaohe people maternal lineages were predominantly East Asian haplogroup C with smaller numbers of H and K, while the paternal lines were all West Eurasian R1a1a. The geographic location of this admixing is unknown, although south Siberia is likely.[9]
http://www.sino-platonic.org/complete/s ... hinese.pdf
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Very interesting and the music sounds Japanese like. I wonder what LY will say to this. Where will these people fit in in his war of the Asian against the white man.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

lone_yakuza wrote:Let me put it in perspective for you. You are an Italian male, I presume? And I also presume that you would identify as 'caucasian'?

Ok, then how about we pretend that you wake up one day to find that everybody wears East Asian clothing, mostly Chinese and Japanese style clothing. All hairstyles/fashion/etc. etc. is East Asian, akin to what you see in the martial arts movies.

Ok maybe you think that is cool.

You find that everybody speaks Mandarin or Japanese, and those are the two languages most used around the world and are the "trade languages."

Sometimes Korean.

You are living in the East Asian Union as a caucasian minority, you were born and raised there.

Your homeland of Europe was ravaged by wars and imperialism after East Asia conquered, raped, and pillaged it. And now they are "kind" enough to allow you to live in their lands, which are pollution free and pristine, and where food is plentiful, etc.e tc. etc.

The average white male is extremely small in stature, weak, ugly, and malnourished because of centuries/decades of famines/lack of resources/lack of nutrition in Europe and centuries/decades of famines experienced by white/Caucasian peoples around the world.

You are an exception because you were blessed with good looks from birth and also worked your a** off academically, physically, and mentally/spiritually. Unfortunately you are still height challenged because of genetics.

You look around and realize that 60% of the women of your race (white women) dislike white males and always go for East Asian males, even the ugly, untalented, or extremely mediocre type. Also keep in mind that because in this fictional reverse-of-real-world, East Asia pillaged and raped the rest of the world and colonized America as well, so thus has plenty of foods/excellent nutrition and have had this for generations, and because of that, East Asians are generally much more attractive than most other races (symmetric faces and no defects/flaws), well-built, tall in height, etc. etc. Basically with so many resources, good environment, and for generations, East Asians now have the "advantage" in most things.

You are a height challenged white male who sees that 60% of white women go for East Asian males, because of this world order. There is also active propaganda from East Asian film companies demeaning and emasculating white males, and thus globally cockblocknig white males and making it extremely hard for you to find any girls, as most girls have been brainwashed to be prejudiced against you.

Your homeland of Europe is still very polluted and has only recently "risen," but is still very much behind East Asia in many aspects, such as ethics, quality of living, and corruption.

Even worse, not only do the white females living in the East Asian union hate white males, but the white females from back in Europe also dislike white males and would go with a rich East Asian male if given the chance. All the people in Europe also dress basically like East Asians and have forgotten all of their culture and most are too stupid or do not want to remember how the East Asian union colonized, raped, stole, and stripped the lands of Europe of resources. Self hatred is common and many Europeans want to get plastic surgery to look more East Asian.

You are a citizen of the East Asian Union, grew up there, speak the language flawlessly, but are attacked/demeaned because of your ethnicity or lack of height, and finding employment is very very difficult. The negative images from the media certainly do not help.

You wish you could go "back" to Europe, but Europe is such a polluted shithole full of self hating Europeans and European/white girls who are self hating or status whores, that you are disgusted by it. Going for other races of girls just isn't going to work because of the pervasiveness of the East Asian Film propaganda.

To add insult to injury, Europe would much rather hire an East Asian to teach Mandarin instead of you, even though you speak/read/write Mandarin flawlessly and better than many of your Asian-ethnicity East Asian Union countrymen.

East Asian males also go to Europe and lord it over everyone and have girls all over them.

You have faced nothing but bullying, ostracism, psychological torture, and have gotten a few chronic illnesses because of living in certain bad areas of the East Asian union.

The buildings in Europe are all of East Asian design for the most part. East Asian religions are also very big in certain European countries.

The East Asian Union military wages wars on lesser, weak countries, and takes its resources in the name of the dominant East Asian ideology, which has also affected and become the ideology of many European countries. One European country that dared to stand up to the East Asian Imperialists was defeated in World War II, and its constitution written up by an East Asian general, and the culture purposely perverted and destroyed and the peoples brainwashed by the East Asian film industry into hating itself. Thus taht country has an especially high number of people getting plastic surgery to look East Asian, along with one of its neighboring countries, the current favorite oft he East Asian Union (equivalent of Japan and South Korea in the real world).

Hopefully you can understand where some East Asian males come from now?
A very insightful post, Lone. This is what you're capable of when you keep your anger at bay, and I'm glad to see your usual self again. Discussing why Europe and its socio-cultural-political-economic model has been imperant in the past two or three centuries may take two or three entire forums like this one.

One of my favourite philosophers, French polymath Paul Valery reasoned about this almost 100 years ago, in the aftermath of WWI. He put down Europe's primacy not in its strenghts, but in its weaknesses - for centuries before its modern rise, Europe had been the source and the sink of everything: great civilisations and barbarians, the Greeks and the Romans and Attila and Genghis Khan, war & famine to philosophical and scientific breakthroughs. Our weakness was in the openness of our borders and our thought system, and our strength came from, well, the miraculous way in which we managed to absorb and synthesize those millennia of ethnical mixing and cultural/intellectual colonisation without losing ourselves into the immensity of Asia.

This was beautifully synthesized in Paul Valery's dilemma...
Will Europe become what it is in reality -- that is, a little promontory on the continent of Asia?

Or will it remain what it seems -- that is, the elect portion of the terrestrial globe, the pearl of the sphere, the brain of a vast body?
Sure, one could mention such cohesive factors as our common roots in Catholicism, or perhaps even the fact that what you call "white Caucasian" traits never were completely diluted into another Mongoloid ethnicity.

My point is though: if you were to reason about the history of Europe like Valery did, you would come to the same conclusion: it's not an ethnical/racial or birthplace cipher that will define a European, and by extension a "white Caucasian". It's his way of thinking, it's his openness, the fluidity of his learning and reasoning process. Much of the success and the greatness of the Roman Empire was predicated not on the superior military strategy, but on the grand, beautiful project of cultural and social inclusion proposed to all subjected cultures and civilisation. None of them actually lost their gods, their customs, their social structures. All of them, though, were made aware that someone in Rome had thought a "bigger picture" for a universal society based on shared intellectual/cultural and political/economical paradigms, and they could be part of it. For centuries, being a Roman Citizen was the greatest honour that could be bestowed upon any decent citizen of the Western emisphere.

In more recent times, the first Asian countries to become leading economies did so by opening up and listening to their neighbours, whether after a post-war trauma (Japan) or by decree (South Korea, more recently China).

You understand what they key point is, now? SYNTHESIS. You have crystallised yourself into the image of something you can't be anymore (a proud Samurai) and use your dialectic katana against anything and anybody that doesn't embrace your mythical system of pure Asian values. What if that system was, well, romanticised by a few historians and writers but, in fact, never really existed in the first place? And even if it were, the kind of extremely porous, globalised society we have today would never allow such a system to exist, let alone prosper.

You are refusing to adapt to reality for fear or losing an artificial identity that only exists in your mind. This is the root cause of your cognitive dissonance, your rage and intolerance being but the effects of it. You know how many short Asians I personally know, who I have seen succeed in life, completely oblivious of their physical limitation and ethnicity, when not leveraging them. My ex-colleague Justin is a top software developer, a rock climber and ex martial artist and stunt. He used to train with Jon Foo, that other rising Asian star and sex symbol, who is certainly not known for being tall (he's 1.72/1.73).

Sure, your chronical illnesses are annoying, yet I have seen amputees and worse forging ahead with a strong spirit. Being bullied isn't a "privilege" reserved to you as an Asian shortie, it happens to white Caucasians, shorts and talls, thicks and thins, blacks and gingers. Who you are physically is and won't be your downfall. Failing to live in the present and adapt to it may well be. You seem to believe that adaptation is a sacrilege, when it's in fact what society requires from you for the very fact that you were born an ethnical minority in a melting pot society, just like Justin and Jon Foo. As I wrote somewhere else, don't remember if to you or David, modern life is not a formal dinner, but a garden buffet - hang around and pick and mix what you like and define your identity accordingly. But, for God's sake, pick from what's available on the table, not from a menu that's only in your mind!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Asian studs like lone yakuza should stop stealing white women, then relations would be merrier and white men wouldn't have to travel half way across the world to find a decent wife amongst the scraps of Asia/Latin America. Try to keep your dicks in your pants once in a while you horndogs. Remember, if you love blonde girls or the fruits of white civilization, you should encourage them to have children, and with men of their ethnicity.

"she's 33 and me 20 but it's ok, not ok, GOOD, the age is nothing you know"
HAPPIER ABROAD

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Robert77 wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
I like that in European women though. European blondes are great. American blondes make me want to vomit.
There is a big difference

in Europe being blonde is like shopping at target in America, is something that is all too common and doesnt hold a negative/nor positive connotation, you're simply blonde and that's it...

in America on the hand, being blonde correlates to beautiful / marylin monroe like / sexy, thats why so many American women walk around with blonde hair that's anything but natural.... most american blondes are far from being natural blondes.... in europe on the other hand since being blonde is like having brown hair in america then no one gives a shit and most blondes are actually blonde naturally.....
Nice.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

cantonn11 wrote:Where would be the best places if an asian guy wants to find a nonasian women?
Asians have "status" in Peru.

Not sure what you're looking for, though.

For Whites... I bet Russian Far East (Vladivostok etc) would work. Just guessing - since they are "Asian-oriented" there, doing business with China, etc. But anyway I do know that they have beautiful girls, friendly people, no Western tourists. CheezeRaider visited there, I forget who else. Perhaps he will confirm or refute my idea.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote: You having a permascowl is not a reason for pride, it's one for shame. Wearing this thick armour of bitterness and existential .....ensure that you'll never see the odd good young woman coming.

.....most of your bitterness comes from the fact that you see the world from the thick lenses of your own fears, prejudices and stereotypes. Move around, open to meeting people from different cultures without your usual biases and then you'll come back and tell us how much you will have changed. 100% guaranteed dude.
This is good advice not just for LY, but for any angry young man who sees himself as part of a Tragically Victimised Group.

Including White Nationalists. In my teenage years I fell in with some brilliant, well-read, intellectual, effervescent men whom I met through a debate society. I thought they were conservatives, but I learned gradually they were White Netionalists of the Stormfront type. They were gentlemen, history buffs, fun to be around. Good memories.

But I began to notice that most had no girlfriends, and were klutzy around women. And some were negative rather than positive in their speech patterns, talking more about what they disliked or hated, than what they liked. Some were bitter.

I moved away, learned to socialize and seduce, moved on with my life. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have had a marriage with a desirable woman, and raised four sons. Because as PublicDuende states, the negativity generated by dwelling on grievances, even grievances based on real events, acts as a force field that repels women.

It's likewise a challenge for some Armenians, for Black Americans who've been raised on a diet of civil rights grievances added to actual discrimination, and for Jews who believe in the Holocaust myth. The man you want to be, is a man who can acknowledge the truth of past wrongs, but refuses to dwell on them.

I'm still not all the way there.

But Public's words are very wise.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Intolerant wrote:
Really nice post, Intolerant. It's nice to be reminded of the wide world that exists beyond The American Stereotypes.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:Great photos and they will not be calling LY a chink jap and gook. Angry Black guys from the US should visit the DR to see that a mulatto nation can exist and militant Asian Americans should visit Lapland, Russia's Finno Ugric republics to see that a Eurasian nation can exist.
Nice.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
odbo wrote:Asian studs like lone yakuza should stop stealing white women, then relations would be merrier and white men wouldn't have to travel half way across the world to find a decent wife amongst the scraps of Asia/Latin America. Try to keep your dicks in your pants once in a while you horndogs. Remember, if you love blonde girls or the fruits of white civilization, you should encourage them to have children, and with men of their ethnicity.

"she's 33 and me 20 but it's ok, not ok, GOOD, the age is nothing you know"
HAPPIER ABROAD

Stealing white women my a**. I don't even like most white women. They make me think of western anglo/western european imperialists and instantly I start to hate them. I've said multiple times the kind of girls I am attracted are NON-BLONDE Eurasian girls or Russian girls or certain NE European girls, Latinas, Turkish, Greek, and the prettier NE Asian girls. I prefer red hair over blonde any day. Blonde girls, especially the American ones, almost always have bad attitudes and think they are the shit. In fact most western (western euro and any significantly americanized nation) girls are like that. And American girls who are nothing but fat slobs or nothing special think they are the shit all the time as well.

And even I would agree the first white dude is selling himself short. Good looking people should end up with good looking people. That guy clearly has gotten a raw deal.
lol LY those are the types of asian women who turned you down to be with a white guy
Last edited by Anonymous1 on February 26th, 2013, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.