Why don't Asian American Guys bring Girls over from Asia?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:Asian studs like lone yakuza should stop stealing white women, then relations would be merrier and white men wouldn't have to travel half way across the world to find a decent wife amongst the scraps of Asia/Latin America. Try to keep your dicks in your pants once in a while you horndogs. Remember, if you love blonde girls or the fruits of white civilization, you should encourage them to have children, and with men of their ethnicity.

"she's 33 and me 20 but it's ok, not ok, GOOD, the age is nothing you know"
HAPPIER ABROAD

:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Anonymous1 wrote:
lol LY those are the types of asian women who turned you down to be with a white guy
:lol:
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

LY pouting over how much of loser he is

meanwhile

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:LY pouting over how much of loser he is

meanwhile

Those types of Asian girls Odbo mentioned are the kind who don't even dare approach me and they do not even exist when I am out and about. They are less than dirt to me because they are so f***ing ugly and insignificant. What I'm talking about is when you have Kwon Yuri types go for white guys or PUA douchebags.

BTW all of those girls you posted are nothing special and not my type anyways.

The problem with today's society is that you can no longer duel to the death and remove any competition or pieces of shit who use PUA or other retarded girly/female methods of "seduction" or rely on popularity for "status."

In the past, when real men competed for women, they fought to the death in duels.

Nowadays most males are too p***y. Or they try and bend the rules in their favor such as in MMA where they bend the rules in favor of brazilian jiu jitsu or greco roman wrestling, when in real life, someone trying to do a takedown would have his face caved in from several knees to the face and then sprawl and then a headlock or more knees to the face or directing the person trying to do the takedown facefirst into concrete. Nowadays, you will get arrested and thrown in prison.

Bet you would not dare face me in a duel to the death you faggot.

If you want to duel to the death and want to back up your words, come up to Washington and we can set up a time at one of the 24 hour gyms.

Loser? I think you're the loser who probably has shit standards.

Only kind of girls I would even consider look like this:

uh huh you dont think white girls are attractive...but your ideal girl is half white american

anyways this is my ideal
a simple austronesian type filipina from the province
a filipina of pure austronesian heritage to help keep my race and malayan culture going strong

mutts like you wont understand what it means

btw you give yourself way too much credit.....a woman as attractive as yuri would more then likely find a just as attractive korean partner....women who are highly attractive and are well off more then often choose someone from their ethnic group...not a tri-racial mutt with anger issues
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

See how narrow-minded some people are? I can't do this, I can't do that...

If you can't do anything, then you shouldn't even be thinking about it.

When I was young, I used to think similarly like him, always angry, always unsatisfied all the time. But as you get older, you realize that worrying about them is such a f***ing waste of time. I'm not even that older than him (23 years old).

Thinking like this and having a superiority complex over other people will get you nowhere, this (ly's expectations in women) is just as being unrealistic as some American womens' expectation of what they find in a man.

What ly thinks about Asians and what I, as a full-blooded Chinese man thinks about Asians is far different. I may be proud of my roots, but I don't have to go around complaining and insulting other people to make my point. I don't mind when I see a Greek man or an Armenian man with a Chinese girl. In fact, Greeks, Armenians, Iranians and Chinese are a lot alike in many ways.

You'd find that Chinese behavior in the restaurant is a lot like Greek behavior in this video.

Chinese people fighting over the bill
XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

Intolerant wrote:See how narrow-minded some people are? I can't do this, I can't do that...

When I was young, I used to think similarly like him, always angry, always unsatisfied all the time. But as you get older, you realize that worrying about them is such a f***ing waste of time. I'm not even that older than him (23 years old).

Thinking like this and having a superiority complex over other people will get you nowhere, this (ly's expectations in women) is just as being unrealistic as some American womens' expectation of what they find in a man.

What ly thinks about Asians and what I, as a full-blooded Chinese man thinks about Asians is far different. I may be proud of my roots, but I don't have to go around complaining and insulting other people to make my point. I don't mind when I see a Greek man or an Armenian man with a Chinese girl. In fact, Greeks, Armenians, Iranians and Chinese are a lot alike in many ways.

You'd find that Chinese behavior in the restaurant is a lot like Greek behavior in this video.

Don't kid me man. All men have territorial instinct and feel anger when others run off with your property. Yes, we are not supposed to think of women as property, but we always do on a subconscious level. All you are doing when you say you are not angry is just stuffing your anger into a highly pressurized chamber that will make you more and more unhappy.

It is okay to be angry. Just don't be too open about the anger and act normal so others don't suspect it. Then wait for your opportunity to take revenge on those who angered you. Meanwhile, however, you can also have fun and take pride in your heritage.
I only know one god, and that is the god of justice Allah
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

XJBrave wrote:
Intolerant wrote:See how narrow-minded some people are? I can't do this, I can't do that...

Don't kid me man. All men have territorial instinct and feel anger when others run off with your property. Yes, we are not supposed to think of women as property, but we always do on a subconscious level. All you are doing when you say you are not angry is just stuffing your anger into a highly pressurized chamber that will make you more and more unhappy.

It is okay to be angry. Just don't be too open about the anger and act normal so others don't suspect it. Then wait for your opportunity to take revenge on those who angered you. Meanwhile, however, you can also have fun and take pride in your heritage.
You're probably a young, frustrated kid or just another sockpuppet of lone_yakuza (another young, frustrated, pig-headed kid) who idealizes what he thinks is being Asian after being rejected by white girls. You're listening to a guy who is even elitist about the girls he chooses. This isn't the Warring States era. Complaining about white people and plotting to kill them is the least of your worries in life, you still many years ahead of you.
XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

first, what makes you think im idealizing what it means to be asian or whether I even care about my "asianness"? Im first and foremost a muslim and religion is my primary concern. Being happy abroad is not just about finding women and I actually never cared too much.

My anger is not aimed at females. My anger is primarily political. Im angry because the westerners have raped us asiatics and have resorted to underhanded tactics to systematically destroy the culture of east asian countries as well as systematically harmed Islamic countries. This is a matter of Principle, not a matter of whether or not Im asian. The behavior of westerners have caused direct harm to my well being.
There is absolutely no reason for an asian man to not have the desire to change the status quo. To not be angry or even the desire to change things(no matter how little) is a problem of principle. It is like just standing around laughing while the japanese rape nanjing. It is inhumane.
And hold your thought about this not being the Warring states period. I already see the early stages of civil unrest in America as well as mass nationalism in China. You should know full well since you and I are from china.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:LY pouting over how much of loser he is

meanwhile

Those types of Asian girls Odbo mentioned are the kind who don't even dare approach me and they do not even exist when I am out and about. They are less than dirt to me because they are so f***ing ugly and insignificant. What I'm talking about is when you have Kwon Yuri types go for white guys or PUA douchebags.

BTW all of those girls you posted are nothing special and not my type anyways.

The problem with today's society is that you can no longer duel to the death and remove any competition or pieces of shit who use PUA or other retarded girly/female methods of "seduction" or rely on popularity for "status."

In the past, when real men competed for women, they fought to the death in duels.

Nowadays most males are too p***y. Or they try and bend the rules in their favor such as in MMA where they bend the rules in favor of brazilian jiu jitsu or greco roman wrestling, when in real life, someone trying to do a takedown would have his face caved in from several knees to the face and then sprawl and then a headlock or more knees to the face or directing the person trying to do the takedown facefirst into concrete. Nowadays, you will get arrested and thrown in prison.

Bet you would not dare face me in a duel to the death you faggot.

If you want to duel to the death and want to back up your words, come up to Washington and we can set up a time at one of the 24 hour gyms.

Loser? I think you're the loser who probably has shit standards.

Only kind of girls I would even consider look like this:

uh huh you dont think white girls are attractive...but your ideal girl is half white american

anyways this is my ideal
a simple austronesian type filipina from the province
[img]http://technogra.ph/wp-content/uploads/ ... emayor.jpg[/mg]
[img]http://entervrexworld.files.wordpress.c ... indio6.jpg[/ig]
a filipina of pure austronesian heritage to help keep my race and malayan culture going strong
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0aorIFro9Lg/T ... lo+003.JPG[/mg]

mutts like you wont understand what it means

btw you give yourself way too much credit.....a woman as attractive as yuri would more then likely find a just as attractive korean partner....women who are highly attractive and are well off more then often choose someone from their ethnic group...not a tri-racial mutt with anger issues
I'm not overestimating myself. I've most likely achieved more already than you most likely will achieve in your entire lifetime, especially because fighting ability/form/natural instinct and musical ability rely mainly on innate talent, though of course hard work is required. And I've had not only a martial arts teacher/my master eager to take pictures of me and use it as advertisement even though I objected at first, but also had someone with connections to Korean pop/film agencies inquire about me and whether or not I can sing, as I look like a young will yun lee crossed with ahn jung hwan. I'm guessing they wanted me to be some kind of extra or minor character in something.

They didn't know I wasn't Korean and that I don't/didn't speak korean like some of the Korean Americans here. In fact I know somebody who is friends/family with that one Korean American who became a Korean actor. Anyways, the point is that I don't think I am overestimating myself (and besides, Kwon Yuri is famous not for her looks, but for her singing ability and especially dance ability, she's good looking, but I've seen other Korean girls as good looking as she is) at all nor do I think my standards are "elitist" as intolerant said.

Since I work hard to hone my talents, train at least 6 days a week/hit the gym, and do my best in school, I don't think it is much to ask to not have a fugly a** whale of a girlfriend who doesn't take care of her body. I'm guessing somebody such as yourself does not know anything about the dedication it takes to maintain a ripped muscular body/high strength to height ratio, nor the dedication it takes to get to a high level of fighting ability, nor know what it takes to get to a level in music where you can perform with another pianist and play a concerto without screwing up and of course doing it by memory, all while having to deal with chronic illnesses. Also, at least 50% of it is talent, so if you weren't born with it, you will never get to a certain level.

Yeah, maybe like intolerant said, part of my problem is that I have very high standards and reject a lot of girls, but so what? I'd rather have high standards for both myself and my girl than go out with a girl who doesn't even know the first thing about nutrition and cannot even cook for herself when I cook for myself almost every day. And I'd rather be single than go with the average American whale/overweight girl who cannot even cook for herself and has no talents whatsoever and is mediocre at best when it comes to intelligence.

Also, the only reason I am wasting time posting bullshit on this site is to find people with East Asian dignity/pride such as XJBrave, because I'm looking for people who share my anger politically, directed towards the western neocolonialists, and also because I am currently on break, transferring between universities. This forum undoubtedly also attracts many East Asian American males who know the game in America and how rigged it is. This shit isn't going to be changed merely by "manning up" and learning PUA bullshit which is only for bar whores and short term flings and one night stands where you get HIV or herpes or whatever f***ing STI/STD, or going abroad like most dumbfucks like to say. Not only does politics/the social fabric have to change (along with the elimination of Hollywood psychops), but the world order also has to change.

You keep going on and on about me being a mutt, but I really don't look like a mutt.
Intolerant wrote:[quote="XJ

You're probably a young, frustrated kid or just another sockpuppet of lone_yakuza (another young, frustrated, pig-headed kid) who idealizes what he thinks is being Asian after being rejected by white girls. You're listening to a guy who is even elitist about the girls he chooses. This isn't the Warring States era. Complaining about white people and plotting to kill them is the least of your worries in life, you still many years ahead of you.

It is also hilarious that the two of you think that XJBrave is a "puppet of mine" just like some other people think Philosophical Filipino or whatever his name was, is also me. You can ask zboy who is the mod, he sees IP addresses, I am pretty sure, not only that, but zboy knows what I look like in real life, and also knows that PF looks like. LOL.

You guys are clearly delusional if you don't know what the f**k is going on politically or why America is in the Middle East and why it is also trying to get help from the Phillippines and also occupies Japan. Anybody who has studied tactics before knows what the US is doing. I'll let you idiots figure it out for yourself. Hollywood psychops against East Asian males is only one part of it. And I don't need to prove any of that because it is already well documented in the film The Slanted Screen, which showcases pretty much every influential Asian American male actor to date with the exception of Kim and Bruce Lee.

Trust me when I say there are tons of other Asian males who would love to go back in time and destroy the western imperialists and fight for East Asia while the western imperialists were f***ing everything up in the 1800s. You uncle toms or people who say "grow out of it" are delusional ostriches who are content with the world order and playing the westerners' game. Or maybe you are simply afraid of conflict or revolution or you desperately hold onto your lives where you continue to play second fiddle to another race of males because you simply "don't care" about what is going on in the world.
I dont think you get it....the upper 10% best looking women from any country in Asia do not date/marry outside of their ethnic group

you see a extremely good looking korean, taiwanese, vietnamese, filipina....10 out of 10 times they are dating/married to someone from their own ethnic group....it is usually the average janes...or uglies who date/marry interracially....if your lucky u would get an average jane

given that your tri-racial...your out of luck if you think of pulling a top korean girl...you aint pulling shit unless your a top korean guy
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Some Asian unity and nationalism in Beijing. Notice that it does not say "Americans".

Strange but the img thing does not work.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Anonymous1 wrote:Image
10/10

http://ethnicouples.com/melody-christopher-2

Her name is Melody. She's half Congoloese half Swiss. No f***ing wonder.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

ladislav wrote:Some Asian unity and nationalism in Beijing. Notice that it does not say "Americans".

Strange but the img thing does not work.
no suprise all those countries have territorial issues with China
funny thing is there are more illegal chinese in Japan, Philippines, and Vietnam