Why do so many Asians want to come to America?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do so many Asians want to come to America?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:I'm no longer an angry Asian American man, since arriving in Asia. Now, I'm having the time of my life. It's completely different being an Asian male in Asia and being an Asian male in the United States. It's like a total 180, in my opinion.

And I still ask this question: Why do so many Asians I meet, want to come to the United States? Many of them will be solely disappointed, sigh. I keep warning them, but many don't listen. In fact, Winston, Baoning, me and EthanSg were warning some Chinese girls about this, but many seem confused by our feelings, and didn't understand what we were trying to say.

It's a bit frustrating, to be honest.
Wwwwwwwowzers. Well, you just keep living in the PRC, zboy1!!!! It sounds like you're doing well for yourself!!! :0)
Speak to Terrance aka HA poster The_Adventurer. He's also in the PRC now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I'm no longer an angry Asian American man, since arriving in Asia. Now, I'm having the time of my life. It's completely different being an Asian male in Asia and being an Asian male in the United States. It's like a total 180, in my opinion.

And I still ask this question: Why do so many Asians I meet, want to come to the United States? Many of them will be solely disappointed, sigh. I keep warning them, but many don't listen. In fact, Winston, Baoning, me and EthanSg were warning some Chinese girls about this, but many seem confused by our feelings, and didn't understand what we were trying to say.

Wwwwwwwowzers. Well, you just keep living in the PRC, zboy1!!!! It sounds like you're doing well for yourself!!! :0)
Speak to Terrance aka HA poster The_Adventurer. He's also in the PRC now.
I've encountered this same thing, here in China, but it is mostly from young girls. I don't bother to tell them not to go because, being young girls, and pretty, they might really do better in the USA. Sure, they might encounter some bad things too, but what if the overall picture for them is better? They can make more money and will have a lot of guy after them.

If they are not careful, things can surely go south. I knew a beautiful Taiwanese girl back in USA, who got pumped and dumped a couple of times. Broke her heart. Still, she had a great job, in a field probably not very popular, if existing at all, in her home country. The same happened to a couple of Japanese girls I knew. They were thinking long term and the guy was just thinking sex.

On the other hand, I also knew some girls who got with guys, usually nerdy guys who probably didn't do well with AW, or they are Japanophiles, really into anime, martial arts or some other aspect of Asian culture, and they were happy together. Still together now.

The Korean girl I date back in 2009 is living in USA now and is doing very well. She makes a lot more money, travels a lot, and seems to be having the time of her life. She thinks it is so great, she keeps telling me to go back there. It's quite possible that it is great for her being a cute Asian girl, but wouldn't be great for me, being a black man who doesn't want to get shot.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

It seems like many(if not most) of the Asians that want to come to America is mostly because of the pursuit of wealth and success and not much else...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

HenryGeorge wrote:

It seems like many(if not most) of the Asians that want to come to America is mostly because of the pursuit of wealth and success and not much else...
It's disgusting if that's the main reason. Asians almost always only care about material things and wealth, sigh...It's our main weakness as a race.

There have been so many articles I've been reading lately from both angry Asian men, and to lesser extent, angry Asian woman that I think it would better for some overseas Asians to return back to Asia, like I have done.

It's been a good experience for me to go back, and plus: it's been a healing factor for me, overcoming all the negative experiences I've dealt with living in the hellhole known as the U.S. for all these years. ...
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Spend a month in North Korea and you'll find out why they want to come here. Same thing goes for China (not as bad as it once was but they are still recuperating from Mao's destruction). It's not so much they want to come here; they just want to get away from communism. If communism was abolished, there would be no high demand to come here (2+2). It's also worth noting that we have a pos in the oval office who refuses to enforce the immigration laws. In his quest to 'fundamentally transform america,' he's telling everyone to 'come on in. No one will vet you.' All in the name of more democrat votes and a permanent democrat/totalitarian base. He doesn't give a damn about these people. It's Ideology first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh. To hell with everything else.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

If Trump closes the gates...Winston is not going to work in a corporation of jews... :lol: ....aka...many many American's are already woken upto jewry...

Many White people DO NOT like working for corporations...They go to china to teach English than slave away in America.

America has installed puppet regimes all over the world which forces people to migrate to America. Really, it's no big deal to provide for two meals a day with a roof over your head...How hard it could be, if bankers live humanity alone.

Currency Manipulation of Third world countries is the Number 1 reason Asians want to come to America. All Asian currencies loose value against dollar, what you have today is actually less than a year before is the equation in Asia.

The proof is Thailand..Because Thai Bhat is the most stable currency in Asia and Thai DO NOT like immigrating at all like Indians, Filipinos do.

When gold was the currency. India was the richest and everyone were dying to come to India, when the fake currency came along ..The game got reversed and now Indians are desperate to migrate...

Bring back Gold standard and then see how many Indians would migrate to America. :D
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Judging by the lower suicide rate of American Asians compared to Asians in Asia, I'd have to conclude that most of them are truly happier in America. Of course, this site naturally attracts those who aren't happy in America so you have to take overly negative posts here with a grain of salt.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Traveler wrote:Judging by the lower suicide rate of American Asians compared to Asians in Asia, I'd have to conclude that most of them are truly happier in America. Of course, this site naturally attracts those who aren't happy in America so you have to take overly negative posts here with a grain of salt.
In my opinion asians are very hard working people. A society like America would attract them as they can achieve more material reward for their efforts. Of course this is a broad brush for many billion people, but it fits many.

The asians on this site are more spiritual and see work as less of a virtue. Maybe this is due to a western education? Those dropouts in Japan would suggest asians themselves are starting an alternative life to escape the rat race.

Asians seem to be a more conformist race than whites, who are more individualistic. So it must take a lot of pressure and gumption for an Asian to say enough. I'm dropping out of what is expected and going to do my own thing.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

starchild5 wrote:If Trump closes the gates...Winston is not going to work in a corporation of jews... :lol: ....aka...many many American's are already woken upto jewry...

Many White people DO NOT like working for corporations...They go to china to teach English than slave away in America.

America has installed puppet regimes all over the world which forces people to migrate to America. Really, it's no big deal to provide for two meals a day with a roof over your head...How hard it could be, if bankers live humanity alone.

Currency Manipulation of Third world countries is the Number 1 reason Asians want to come to America. All Asian currencies loose value against dollar, what you have today is actually less than a year before is the equation in Asia.

The proof is Thailand..Because Thai Bhat is the most stable currency in Asia and Thai DO NOT like immigrating at all like Indians, Filipinos do.

When gold was the currency. India was the richest and everyone were dying to come to India, when the fake currency came along ..The game got reversed and now Indians are desperate to migrate...

Bring back Gold standard and then see how many Indians would migrate to America. :D
I like this post ^^^^^^^ +1
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

traveler,

Not sure if I agree with Asian Americans being happier here but I think if I have to guess half the Asian American population are females. Asian females do well socially in America even the ugly ones. Asian American guys that have money either travel back and forth to Asia or somewhere to find or get a girl.

However, I think Asian men just like any men in the west have a higher degree of depression.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:traveler,

Not sure if I agree with Asian Americans being happier here but I think if I have to guess half the Asian American population are females. Asian females do well socially in America even the ugly ones. Asian American guys that have money either travel back and forth to Asia or somewhere to find or get a girl.

However, I think Asian men just like any men in the west have a higher degree of depression.
Given the american (and european) fascination with asian women, I can imagine asian women do quite well in the USA. And no need to do hard physical domestic work. That would mean asian men are left with far less women, and white women don't go for them. I cant imagine an asian man would go for one of those darkie women either. I can't imagine an asian with a savage. I will call them asian as i find that -american thing to be PC BS. The question is do asian women who immigrate or are born in the USA become like american women? If yes, why would white men be interested in them over white women? If there is no advantage of a more feminine woman from a more conservative culture, why don't white men stick to white women? And why would asian men be interested in asian women that have been corrupted? As you say, far better to look in asia anyway. From a few of your posts regarding your parents and views on family duties, you seem traditional asian, which implies asians don't get as corrupted in the USA; does winston's dad. Or are you exceptions?. How do your women fare? Most white ones, black ones, brown ones and jewish ones seem obnoxious, trashy and uncultured. I have never met an asian one in USA.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Eric »

keepingitreal wrote:
zboy1 wrote:America is a shitty country for Asian men...so is any Anglo Western country! So I don't feel sorry for any Asians that decides to stay there--and then find out those countries weren't what 'they were expecting.'

So if you get racially abused, made fun-of and generally mistreated by racist Whites and Blacks in the West, well...it's your fault for immigrating to those places in the first place!
I see your points, but I do have to say, while I agree, Asian American male has it bad, but beside that, the comment you just made is relatively naive and simple minded.

You also have to consider about those who were born here or brought here as a child. I don't know you in person, but I believe it might be your case. For those of us who's in that situation, it's not our fault, but its doesn't have to end up like this...we can break away from our parents' abuse as well as the abuses put up by whites by doing what I've just done.

At the same time, if you feel like you want to inspiring some changes, there are ways such as writing books/blogs that encourage our brothers and sisters to think outside of boxes, think for themselves and questioning the traditional authority such as the government, big corporation, police, the pro-west government we got in Asian tigers, and yes, even our parents, who are the product of white manipulation.

Remember, blacks and Latinos are on the same boat as us. If you ever find your parents hate them or blacks or Latinos on Asian violence, remember, they're the result of white manipulation. Feel free to fight them if you're in that position by any means if they attack you, but just remember who the real bad guys are in the picture. And if you end up hating them and become one of those paranoid Asian "nationalist" who hate everyone, then I say that you're NOT free from your parents' and white elitists' manipulation, and you just another white elitists' tool, angry but helpless. Remember, white elitists love minority to be ignorant and abuse ourselves because those ones are easy to be manipulated into doing their biding.
What a f.ucking retard this is. Yes, its whites fault we were systematically made to change our cultures and accept "multiculturalism". We did this to ourselves. What a moron you are. I have a totally new view of the "passive, kind asian male"...when I go back to America. I lived in China for nearly a year and saw how arrogant,boastful, uncivilized and rude they are.... the passiveness is not a virtue - it's just lack of a ballsack, they are literally incapable of assertiveness even in their own country.

If these talking, squatting rhesus monkeys could fight they would, make no mistake. You're damn right whites hate you. You angry militant white-hating f***. You come to a white country and then f**k it up and complain about the host populations there. While no attention is paid to the culprit the Jew.
I'm sick of brown/black and yellow people...complaining about everything; sticking their hands out demanding more, arrogantly? Who the f**k are these people? ...go back to where you came from you parasites.

Is there anywhere left on this planet that is white, that isn't completely insane?
Last edited by Eric on November 28th, 2016, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Eric, yeah, I know Chinese people can be real con artists, racists and impolite f***s. Haha...

I'm constantly embarrassed by the behavior of Chinese people everyday. When you go to Japan and compare to the people in both countries, it's no contest.

Of all the Asians, I like Koreans, Japanese and Filipinos the best. I like the Chinese the least. :lol:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I can see why Asian woman love America: they're so fetishized and sought-after, they're treated quite well by people. On the other hand, Asian men do not, in my opinion, belong in a White dominated country like America.

I know, for example, whenever I come back from China to the U.S., I feel racially insecure as an Asian male. I feel like all my actions are scrutinized because of my skin color, something which I don't experience in Asia.

Also, the U.S. is a very racially hierarchical country: Jewish/White man on top, followed by White woman, followed by Asian females, with Blacks and Asian men on the bottom.

Considering that America is such a racially conscious country, I don't know why any Asian male would want to immigrate to America. My advice is for Asian men to stay in Asia.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Here is what a Chinese girl and a Korean girl told me. I think I said part of this before.

Chinese girl, "Of course we (Chinese girls) would like to marry a Chinese man and live in China but there is no life there so we move to where we can have a life." Now the Chinese beggars labor for the West and think they are powerful. LOL

Korean girl, "I hate Korean men so I left to find good men." She came to Canada.

There is something very wrong with Asian men. When given a chance Asian women flee from them.

What is funny is that once the girls get into America or Canada they then proceed to marry the same kind of useless (gimmie a job or gimmie a loan) parasite that they ran away from in Asia. There will be no more good men. We will all be like the parasites. As I have said many times, "There is no more love."