Went to a bar with Asian American chick. You guys are right.

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Went to a bar with Asian American chick. You guys are right.

Post by theprimebait »

So I went to a pub with a asian american woman here for a month for work (I knew her via someone else, it was my first time meeting her, not a date or anything). She was completely as you guys describe AAW to be:

she was a total drunk

flirted with everyone

she has a BF but flirts with men in the men's bathroom.

speaks Ghetto and is very agressive

she is hot as a furnace though.damn,thick curves and breasts the size of watermelons,she was bomb.

but she is a slag.

its so funny how I knew EXACTELY what she was like before I got to know her.like I could predict everything she was gonna say and all her likes etc it seems all asian women from the west are a certain way.there is no uniqueness to their personality.I guess you could say that for all women.

but at least with white women youll have some that are dumb party sluts and others that are hipsters or whatever.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Now you will be called a racist by some people on this forum--just like when I criticized the behavior of Asian women in some threads. There's seems to be some White-knight's always defending Asian women on this forum, for some reason. It's okay to criticize Black or White women, but not Asian women...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:Now you will be called a racist by people like Kai on this forum--just like when I criticized the behavior of Asian women in some threads. There's seems to be some White-knight's always defending Asian women on this forum, for some reason.
HAHA! Are you kidding? I met a Korean American women exactly like this one he is describing a week ago! She was hot as a furnace too. Irrizary and Rock would have gone into cardiac arrest immediately. She was so perfectly thick I got dizzy looking at her! When she opened her mouth, I snapped out of it though.

What he observed isn't racist. They only thing I would say is that, I see white AW doing the same things sometimes too. I think all AW do things like this. Especially the ones that know they are sexy as f**k like that.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

What white knights are defending Asian women around here? AAW's? or Asian women worldwide? I see plenty of threads shitting on them too. If anything HA is becoming more herbivorous and metrosexual these days, and is more like BAW 2.0 all over again, where all women are garbage, abroad or domestic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Now you will be called a racist by people like Kai on this forum--just like when I criticized the behavior of Asian women in some threads. There's seems to be some White-knight's always defending Asian women on this forum, for some reason.
HAHA! Are you kidding? I met a Korean American women exactly like this one he is describing a week ago! She was hot as a furnace too. Irrizary and Rock would have gone into cardiac arrest immediately. She was so perfectly thick I got dizzy looking at her! When she opened her mouth, I snapped out of it though.

What he observed isn't racist. They only thing I would say is that, I see white AW doing the same things sometimes too. I think all AW do things like this. Especially the ones that know they are sexy as f**k like that.
this one actually had a very beautifull face AND a thick body and short height(about 5'feet)her long hair was so silky.she danced with me and I will admit I loved every moment of it while she was hugging me and calling me cute.and I usually am not into asian girls,but this one was hot as f**k but even her friends were joking how psychotic she was.

she was Chinese though.but very americanized with a Anglo name.
Last edited by theprimebait on August 2nd, 2013, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

zboy1 wrote:Now you will be called a racist by some people on this forum--just like when I criticized the behavior of Asian women in some threads. There's seems to be some White-knight's always defending Asian women on this forum, for some reason. It's okay to criticize Black or White women, but not Asian women...
http://dissention.wordpress.com/2011/04 ... repulsive/

I hope rural asian Buddhist/Taoist/confucianist women aren't like the girl I met,but alot of them I see are like this.I just couldn't picture a Tibetan nomad girl being hypergamous,slutty or crazy like that.

I also notice less and less of them are with White guys,these days they are always with black guys or thuggy Asian guys,maybe its just where I live.but atleast the white worshipping is becoming a outdated fad or passe or whatever.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I don't understad the race based posts here either. A woman may have Asian physical features, but if she was born and raised here there's a very high probability that she will act like your typical modern AW. This is a cultural issue, not a racial one. Don't understand why certain posters can't see that.

American women of all races are acting more and more like the OP describes. This is due to the negative cultural influences on society. Recent immigrants of almost every race are easier to talk to, generally speaking. In time, a few of them adapt a more American mindset, but others do not succumb to those negative influences. Some foreign women, who have been exposed to American TV, music, movies, etc in their home countries, are intoxicated with modern American cultural beliefs before they even set foot in the States. There are trends, but it's not perfectly black and white, and it certainly isn't due to skin tone.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Bane wrote:I don't understad the race based posts here either. A woman may have Asian physical features, but if she was born and raised here there's a very high probability that she will act like your typical modern AW. This is a cultural issue, not a racial one. Don't understand why certain posters can't see that.
You are only half correct here it's true that Asian american women mostly act like typical American women but they also have an added deep racial inferiority complex. It makes them worse in a lot of ways because they tend to be broken people deep down inside. This may not mean anything if you just want to pump and dump but if you get into a relationship with one of these women you will have a front seat to the chaos and insanity.

Read me asian american woman thread sometime. I have a lot of experience with these types.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

theprimebait wrote: I hope rural asian Buddhist/Taoist/Confucian women aren't like the girl I met,but alot of them I see are like this.I just couldn't picture a Tibetan nomad girl being hypergamous,slutty or crazy like that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQmWw7SS3rk

There are plenty of people living in rural communities across Asia, including Japan. However the question is, can you handle such lifestyle. In the clip above, the sisters shovel pig and human waste into a storage ditch next to the house to generate biogas for cooking.

Rural Tibetan marriages are sometimes polyandrous (multiple husbands to 1 wife).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:Now you will be called a racist by some people on this forum--just like when I criticized the behavior of Asian women in some threads. There's seems to be some White-knight's always defending Asian women on this forum, for some reason. It's okay to criticize Black or White women, but not Asian women...
Huh? I talked about Asian women in all regards. I don't suit it up as a white knight here, man.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

kai1275 wrote:What white knights are defending Asian women around here? AAW's? or Asian women worldwide? I see plenty of threads shitting on them too. If anything HA is becoming more herbivorous and metrosexual these days, and is more like BAW 2.0 all over again, where all women are garbage, abroad or domestic.
#deadFromLaughing
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Huh? I talked about Asian women in all regards. I don't suit it up as a white knight here, man.
No, I wasn't talking about you, E Irizarry. I'm aware how much you dislike Westernized Asian females. I was talking about other people on the forum.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

From my reading Asians had the best family stats, is this becoming no longer true? is America that big of a corrupted crap hole?
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

kai1275 wrote:HAHA! Are you kidding? I met a Korean American women exactly like this one he is describing a week ago! She was hot as a furnace too. Irrizary and Rock would have gone into cardiac arrest immediately. She was so perfectly thick I got dizzy looking at her! When she opened her mouth, I snapped out of it though......
Thanks for the indirect shout-out lol ...furthermore, she must have sounded American-as-f#$k when she had opened her mouth I bet!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bane wrote:I don't understad the race based posts here either. A woman may have Asian physical features, but if she was born and raised here there's a very high probability that she will act like your typical modern AW. This is a cultural issue, not a racial one. Don't understand why certain posters can't see that.
Nice. And yeah some posters don't see that; I never understood. lol So when are you and your wife "see"-ing your way out of the NYC? 8 more days?