Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I wrote this piece a while back, and since im archiving my writings in my blog/s i thought i'd share.
I think Asian guy game will essentially be different from anglo-game the way african-american or latin-american game is different, thus the game should be broken down to reflect an Asian guy perspective. The Asian culture has the advantage of a huge knowledge bank of wisdom it can collectively draw upon. In this life-cycle we find ourselves in western territory; Asian women are fleeting from their traditional roles while our penises desire the other unyielding pootang. Shit happens. Yet I don't think Asian guys should not have to westernize themselves completely to compete. Expression of game could be channelled and contained through our modes of thinking, as illustrated below.
- Jui-jitsu was invented to incapacitate a larger opponent. So why not use Zen stoicism to calm the mind and steel the nerves in approaching a hottie in the bar?
- When Mao Tse-tung wrote "The enemy advances, we retreat; The enemy camps, we harass; The enemy tires, we attack", he must have been macking the aforementioned hottie (and banging the sister).
- Why not think of words and body language, together, as a katana -- principal weaponry -- that must be sharpened and maintained so it cuts smoothly and cleanly, always in good game-form condition.
- Will your pride/face really get hurt if you get rejected? And should we start trading homework for ass?
- Bruce Lee on his critic of Asian males (but he meant it for everybody methinks) said, "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."
*sips on green tea*'
Opinions welcome. I believe there is a lot that the Asian culture could bring to the enrichment of the Art of Game. Also, i'd like to know of an Asian guy game centric forum.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."
Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?