Eastern Definition of Masculinity

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

kai1275 wrote:So Mguy what do you make of Western guys that come off as a bit Alpha, when in the East?

For example: A black guy with muscles with even small amounts of American swagger, cannot try to look the physical part of an Eastern man no matter what he tries. Some women in the East like that style though and would be upset if you changed anything about yourself in that regard. For example my wife laughs at skinny Asian men with small chests. She thinks men with big muscles are really manly and tough. She is always concerned when I take breaks from lifting and exercise. I know she is a minority, but I have met others like her that feel that way.. Some Eastern women like those aspects we display.
There are a handful of Black fetishists in Asia, but they are few (and shrinking. These girls would probably go for any Black guy that they can find, similar to how most Asian girls flock to any white guy that falls off of the plane. There are also girls that are too unattractive for white guys, or know that white guys can play the field in Asia, so they go for Black guys to get the green card, then fool around with lesser white guys in the US that haven't been to Asia to get top-tier Asian women (mid-tier and even low-tier Asian women being superior to average American women since Asian women tend to not be fat, and yellow fever).

For the most part though, Black men are not seen as attractive to East Asian women, muscled or not, and we certainly aren't seen as alpha (look at our position in global society).
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Here is truth. In Asia..

ASIAN WOMEN PREFER ASIAN MEN TO ANY OTHER!

You could be gayest looking Asian in town, but you will always have first dibs on quality Asian females IF YOU ARE QUALITY yourself. To be a high quality Asian man in Asia is akin to being lord of the universe.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

ChampionKaji wrote:
kai1275 wrote:So Mguy what do you make of Western guys that come off as a bit Alpha, when in the East?

For example: A black guy with muscles with even small amounts of American swagger, cannot try to look the physical part of an Eastern man no matter what he tries. Some women in the East like that style though and would be upset if you changed anything about yourself in that regard. For example my wife laughs at skinny Asian men with small chests. She thinks men with big muscles are really manly and tough. She is always concerned when I take breaks from lifting and exercise. I know she is a minority, but I have met others like her that feel that way.. Some Eastern women like those aspects we display.
There are a handful of Black fetishists in Asia, but they are few (and shrinking. These girls would probably go for any Black guy that they can find, similar to how most Asian girls flock to any white guy that falls off of the plane. There are also girls that are too unattractive for white guys, or know that white guys can play the field in Asia, so they go for Black guys to get the green card, then fool around with lesser white guys in the US that haven't been to Asia to get top-tier Asian women (mid-tier and even low-tier Asian women being superior to average American women since Asian women tend to not be fat, and yellow fever).

For the most part though, Black men are not seen as attractive to East Asian women, muscled or not, and we certainly aren't seen as alpha (look at our position in global society).
You might find this interesting..

In Manila, there is a migration occuring of Black men (from Africa) landing straight to the slums. Filipinos, as they are, welcomes these new arrivals.. and get this.. treat them like their own. This is truth. A black guy is allowed to drive a jeep for a living while the white guys cannot get away with this. In a way, the universe has its own methods of balancing things out.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

mguy wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:

You might find this interesting..

In Manila, there is a migration occuring of Black men (from Africa) landing straight to the slums. Filipinos, as they are, welcomes these new arrivals.. and get this.. treat them like their own. This is truth. A black guy is allowed to drive a jeep for a living while the white guys cannot get away with this. In a way, the universe has its own methods of balancing things out.
Yes, the Black guys get to integrate to the bottom of society and still get no women (not that I care as I find filipinas to be hideous for the most part). You still don't refute my point, nor can you as it is incontrovertible.