Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

Post by sentinel89 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:Well I'll just leave it at this. If you're an average to above average Anglo-Saxon guy in Asia, I bet you can clean house. Just my guess. I will find out for myself next year.
Well, I am an above average Latino guy, and did very well, in many cases even better than Anglo-Saxon men.

Explain this, pal :mrgreen: LOL
How did you guage how white men were doing? I don't know man.. Whatever you'd say. I'm still sure I could have done better ;) Taller men always do better

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:Well I'll just leave it at this. If you're an average to above average Anglo-Saxon guy in Asia, I bet you can clean house. Just my guess. I will find out for myself next year.
Well, I am an above average Latino guy, and did very well, in many cases even better than Anglo-Saxon men.

How did you guage how white men were doing? I don't know man.. Whatever you'd say. I'm still sure I could have done better ;) Taller men always do better
How? Simple, at university and online. I already explained to you my past experiences.

Asian girls do not care much about height as much as Western women. Of course they will not go out with a dwarf, but a bit shorter than her is no big deal for them.

How tall are you? I am 5´7" tall, and I might be shorter than Anglo-Saxon men, but I dress far more stylish than the average one, and you know that a good quality Asian girl cares a lot about how well dressed a man is, and on average, Latinos and Mediterranean men we are the most stylish and fashion conscious of Western men. I rarely have seen an American/WASP, Anglo Saxon or Nordic man that is well dressed and wearing fitted clothes.

Almost all the Anglos I have seen in Asia dressed quite poorly, mate. I did saw a few who were as well dressed as myself, but were minority
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

How? Simple, at university and online. I already explained to you my past experiences.

Asian girls do not care much about height as much as Western women. Of course they will not go out with a dwarf, but a bit shorter than her is no big deal for them.

How tall are you? I am 5´7" tall, and I might be shorter than Anglo-Saxon men, but I dress far more stylish than the average one, and you know that a good quality Asian girl cares a lot about how well dressed a man is, and on average, Latinos and Mediterranean men we are the most stylish and fashion conscious of Western men. I rarely have seen an American/WASP, Anglo Saxon or Nordic man that is well dressed and wearing fitted clothes.

Almost all the Anglos I have seen in Asia dressed quite poorly, mate. I did saw a few who were as well dressed as myself, but were minority
I'm interested in fashion, and it does seem that non-Americans do dress better. May I ask what your style is?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chanta76 wrote:Talk about egos here. It's like are white nordic men the best looking ...No..latin men are more masculine etc..etc. I'm waiting for a black guy to join this thread and mentioned how he clean house when he was in Asia just because his black. As if Asian women are some point system to measure how hot you are.

In reality most Asian girls end up with Asian men however, in USA there are segment of Asian American women who prefer white men but the reason is because the white race is the dominate group in North America and to some degree it's internalize racism on their part.
Here in NYC..I seen a number of Asian girls with gasp ..gasp Jewish Husband or boyfriends who are white but are a far cry from the supposedly nordic race.

Outside of the Anglo sphere there is not that negative stereotype that Asian men deal with in the dating market..So it's not uncommon for Asian men to do OK in Mexico or South America. Where as in North America there was discrimination for Asian men to mix with white women and some of that legacy still exist to this day. However, I do notice among the young generation there is change with more Asian men dating white girls or non-Asian girls and Asian girls sticking to Asian men.

People have to remember that race is part of the factor. The individual still plays a bigger part in attracting mates. Don't think hey I'm a white guy or whatever guy and if I just show up girls will crawl over me. That's just empty ego talking.
Have you seen or met Asian girl who has a Latino/Mediterranean boyfriend or husband? Or am I the first one you meet with Asian wife and experience with Asian girls?

Cheers!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Blue Murder wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

I'm interested in fashion, and it does seem that non-Americans do dress better. May I ask what your style is?
Cool, mate. Sure, my style of dress I follow is Italian fashion style. I tend to like Italian fashion style because I feel it looks the best on me being also Latin, and I like the boldness of their style of dress, always wear accessories like watches, slender necklaces and sunglasses, good colour combinations, and everything is well tailored and fitted. I mostly shop at ZARA and Bershka, but once a year I buy at Armani and Armani Exchange as here in Mexico, those two brands are quite expensive, so I can afford it once a year. I have a white jacket and black fitted t shirt from Armani Exchange and a suit from Armani I bought back in the US, the latter I was able to buy it as I was still living with my mum at the time whilst still working.

I know Zara and Bershka are not Italian but Spanish fashion companies, but their style is similar to the Italian style as Spaniards dress somewhat similar to Italians.

I also like Japanese brands like Uniqlo and Kamakura Shirts. I have a very nice and classy tie from Kamakura Shirts and various socks and t shirts from Uniqlo.

French style I do not like it much but my wife likes it a lot. British style I find it somewhat boring as well as Swedish like H&M. American style I think it is good for exercise, but it is ugly and boring for everyday clothes not to mention too loose fitted for me as I am slender

What style you like to dress?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The question was loaded from the beginning. Most Asian nation's women want men from their own nation. Some are rebels and they want some other race, but most don't. The exception to the rule is poorer Filipinas. Many of these want white men because that means more money and better life. Also, those Asian women who are over the hill, not pretty, not virgins, with a kid, often want a white man.

Since we have no polls here, and no figures to play with, all this remains anecdotal. We also need to specify just where those Asian females located, if they were born in the white country, etc.

Not enough info, not enough stats. I call this a loaded, immature question.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Tapatio89 wrote:Cool, mate. Sure, my style of dress I follow is Italian fashion style. I tend to like Italian fashion style because I feel it looks the best on me being also Latin, and I like the boldness of their style of dress, always wear accessories like watches, slender necklaces and sunglasses, good colour combinations, and everything is well tailored and fitted. I mostly shop at ZARA and Bershka, but once a year I buy at Armani and Armani Exchange as here in Mexico, those two brands are quite expensive, so I can afford it once a year. I have a white jacket and black fitted t shirt from Armani Exchange and a suit from Armani I bought back in the US, the latter I was able to buy it as I was still living with my mum at the time whilst still working.

I know Zara and Bershka are not Italian but Spanish fashion companies, but their style is similar to the Italian style as Spaniards dress somewhat similar to Italians.

I also like Japanese brands like Uniqlo and Kamakura Shirts. I have a very nice and classy tie from Kamakura Shirts and various socks and t shirts from Uniqlo.

French style I do not like it much but my wife likes it a lot. British style I find it somewhat boring as well as Swedish like H&M. American style I think it is good for exercise, but it is ugly and boring for everyday clothes not to mention too loose fitted for me as I am slender

I dress kind of 'old school rugged', for lack of a better term. I wear a lot of button-front flannel shirts and neutral-coloured pants (beige, brown, grey). I mostly shop at LL Bean. I'm not big on brand name. As long as it's quality and it's able to be worn well, I'll buy it. I have a pair of LL Bean shoes, brown leather chukkas. I am looking to upgrade a little bit. I'm not sure what all these different styles are.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

ladislav wrote:The question was loaded from the beginning. Most Asian nation's women want men from their own nation. Some are rebels and they want some other race, but most don't. The exception to the rule is poorer Filipinas. Many of these want white men because that means more money and better life. Also, those Asian women who are over the hill, not pretty, not virgins, with a kid, often want a white man.

Since we have no polls here, and no figures to play with, all this remains anecdotal. We also need to specify just where those Asian females located, if they were born in the white country, etc.

Not enough info, not enough stats. I call this a loaded, immature question.
But wouldn´t be inmmature from those Anglos that claim that they are the ultimate man for Asian girls? I am just trying to prove a point here that I am not WASP and still do quite well with Asian girls, and no I never dated the poor or ugly Asian girls, and as a Latino, I am class conscious and only date someone same level as me (middle class) or above, and all the Asian girls have been middle class and my wife´s case she is upper class. Plus, I like the challenge to date the above average looking girls by Asian standards of beauty, not settle for something low.

I have standards, you know? :mrgreen:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Blue Murder wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Cool, mate. Sure, my style of dress I follow is Italian fashion style. I tend to like Italian fashion style because I feel it looks the best on me being also Latin, and I like the boldness of their style of dress, always wear accessories like watches, slender necklaces and sunglasses, good colour combinations, and everything is well tailored and fitted. I mostly shop at ZARA and Bershka, but once a year I buy at Armani and Armani Exchange as here in Mexico, those two brands are quite expensive, so I can afford it once a year. I have a white jacket and black fitted t shirt from Armani Exchange and a suit from Armani I bought back in the US, the latter I was able to buy it as I was still living with my mum at the time whilst still working.

I dress kind of 'old school rugged', for lack of a better term. I wear a lot of button-front flannel shirts and neutral-coloured pants (beige, brown, grey). I mostly shop at LL Bean. I'm not big on brand name. As long as it's quality and it's able to be worn well, I'll buy it. I have a pair of LL Bean shoes, brown leather chukkas. I am looking to upgrade a little bit. I'm not sure what all these different styles are.
I see. But that is mostly very casual looking clothes mostly that company sells.

American clothing brands are only good for exercise mostly. Only American brand I like of regular clothes is Guess. They are the closest to Euro brands in style.

Cheers
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

I'm 6ft.. Women from everywhere in the world prefer taller men. I'm sure it also depends on what part of Asia you're in. In Thailand, there's rich men who pay handsome gringos to Marry their daughters.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

sentinel89 wrote:I'm 6ft.. Women from everywhere in the world prefer taller men. I'm sure it also depends on what part of Asia you're in. In Thailand, there's rich men who pay handsome gringos to Marry their daughters.
Where would a gentleman go to find such rich Thai who would marry their daughters off?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:I'm 6ft.. Women from everywhere in the world prefer taller men. I'm sure it also depends on what part of Asia you're in. In Thailand, there's rich men who pay handsome gringos to Marry their daughters.
Most of the time and this is true of Western women, but Asian women do not put height as priority. They care more about ambition and financial stability more than superficial things.

I highly doubt rich Thai men pay handsome gringos to marryh their daughters. I do not know if you think I am naive or uncultured, but I am very aware the vast majority of hi-so Thai women marry hi-so Thai men, same as in other countries where the rich almost all the time marry other rich people from the same nationality. Plus, hi-so Thais most do not like to marry with foreigners, especially Westerners as they think we are all sex tourists. Show me statistics or some article about this, as words are worthless for me. I need hard facts.

I think you do not like to see that me, as a light skin Mexican/Hispanic is successful with Asian girls and the ones I met prefer light skin Latinos than Anglo-Saxons, pal. Sorry, but sometimes I have to burst the ego of some Anglo-Saxon/Nordic/Celtic apparent superiority :mrgreen: . As you cans see, I am not like those Mexicans who have an inferiority complex against WASPs. During my stay in the US, I learned I am as successful as them or in many cases, even more than them, thus anyone can be successful regardless of nationality.

But, no hard feelings. I like these kind of debates, and that you and me keep it civilized. I have seen in other places losers who get too passionate and ruin debates for everyone.

Cheers, mate 8)
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Most of the time and this is true of Western women, but Asian women do not put height as priority. They care more about ambition and financial stability more than superficial things.

I highly doubt rich Thai men pay handsome gringos to marryh their daughters. I do not know if you think I am naive or uncultured, but I am very aware the vast majority of hi-so Thai women marry hi-so Thai men, same as in other countries where the rich almost all the time marry other rich people from the same nationality. Plus, hi-so Thais most do not like to marry with foreigners, especially Westerners as they think we are all sex tourists. Show me statistics or some article about this, as words are worthless for me. I need hard facts.

I think you do not like to see that me, as a light skin Mexican/Hispanic is successful with Asian girls and the ones I met prefer light skin Latinos than Anglo-Saxons, pal. Sorry, but sometimes I have to burst the ego of some Anglo-Saxon/Nordic/Celtic apparent superiority :mrgreen: . As you cans see, I am not like those Mexicans who have an inferiority complex against WASPs. During my stay in the US, I learned I am as successful as them or in many cases, even more than them, thus anyone can be successful regardless of nationality.

But, no hard feelings. I like these kind of debates, and that you and me keep it civilized. I have seen in other places losers who get too passionate and ruin debates for everyone.

Cheers, mate 8)
Dude, I don't care who you sleep with or marry. But it seems very unlikely to me that an Asian girl would get excited over a guy the same height as her, so I imagine you're at least a little taller than your wife. I think this is universal. You could have probably done fairly well in Poland if you were 5 inches taller, otherwise you'd be limited to only very short Polish women.

I never really thought of Latin men as having an inferiority complex. I'd always thought of them as being chauvinist. So many Colombian guys think Colombia has the best universities in the world and is the center of technological advancement and innovation. That is not an inferiority complex, it is the opposite.

It was actually a guy from Spain who told me about rich Thai men offering young British and American men to marry their daughters. He also told me that Thai women in the city are very promiscuous and that infidelity is a cultural norm. Granted, it's anecdotal.

So we'll see how I do when I go to China.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Cheers, mate 8)
Dude, I don't care who you sleep with or marry. But it seems very unlikely to me that an Asian girl would get excited over a guy the same height as her, so I imagine you're at least a little taller than your wife. I think this is universal. You could have probably done fairly well in Poland if you were 5 inches taller, otherwise you'd be limited to only very short Polish women.

I never really thought of Latin men as having an inferiority complex. I'd always thought of them as being chauvinist. So many Colombian guys think Colombia has the best universities in the world and is the center of technological advancement and innovation. That is not an inferiority complex, it is the opposite.

It was actually a guy from Spain who told me about rich Thai men offering young British and American men to marry their daughters. He also told me that Thai women in the city are very promiscuous and that infidelity is a cultural norm. Granted, it's anecdotal.

So we'll see how I do when I go to China.
I am about the same height as my wife but she is taller than me when she wears high heels as she is 5'6" tall whilst I am 5'7" tall. My boss at my company who is Japanese, she is married to Mexican man, and her husband is shorter than her and both are shorter than my wife and I. So, this goes against your argument that taller men do better. Besides, I rather be average height but great in bed than tall but be a lame sack with a girl like Anglo-Saxon/Nordic/Gringo guys tend to be :mrgreen:

Plus, one can be tall but horrible dresser and lame and be average height, good dresser and good personality, thus the latter win by a landslide.

Well,I have not been limited due to being 5'7". Besides, that is not considered very short. I have had girlfriends who were taller than me, and no biggie. I think you kind of close minded regarding height, but as you can see, I am quite lucky and done fairly well :mrgreen: 8)

I am somewhat skeptical an Spaniard told you this considering that there are very few Spaniards and Latinos/Mediterraneans in Thailand or Asia in general as the vast majority of Westerners living in Asia are from the Anglosphere/Germanic world, not Latinos/Mediterraneans. But, if it is true, then I need proof as only from word is not enough. I am not naive or easily to be manipulated 8)

That is cool you are going to visit China. What cities in China you will be visiting? I wish you the best and have fun there, mate

Cheers
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Well hey if Latino men are so good in the sack, good for them. It's just that Latina women must prefer guys who aren't as good in bed then, hahaha.. I haven't had one who hasn't come back for seconds yet, so I must be doing something right :mrgreen: People say Colombian men have the biggest dicks in the world, but I find that odd since I am not endowed like a porn star and even I get compliments from Colombian women about my manhood.

The Spanish guy who told me that has a Thai ex-wife. I believe he lived there for a year or so. I can't confirm that it is true because I can't find any articles about similar arrangements in google, but I figured this is an internet forum and the consequences of being wrong are none. Even if such arrangements do exist, it is unlikely you can research about them on google. I'd say there's a good chance it is true since having half American grand children could be a status boost in rural Thailand.

I'll be in Beijing on January 7th and then Shenzhen 2 weeks thereafter. I am planning to take some mini trips to Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines while I'm in China. I have no interest in Korea or Japan.