Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
so I was browsing the LSA forum,and came across this dime piece written by an asian american man:
Originally Posted by Temporaryposter View Post
I saw this thread linked from another forum.
I'll give you my very non PC opinion which I posted elsewhere on why asian-american women are this way. This is coming from an asian-american man who has dated many AA women and has a lot of experience with this demographic. This will probably get me banned hence my username.
Here are some reasons why Asian-American women dislike Asian men:
1) Daddy issues. Very few girls are going to admit this if you don't know them well but 1st generation asian fathers in the U.S. are usually awful to their daughters. The dads are too strict, fobbish, uncool, and very beta in behavior. The daughters aren't taken care of in any meaningful way or given any life lessons. It's not unusual for a lot of 2nd generation AA women to absolutely hate or have no respect for their fathers on some level. I found this to be very common with the hardcore insecure asian-american women. They dated outside the race to piss off daddy as well as to erase their own dysfunctional upbringing.
2) General self loathing. Barbie is blonde. Ken is blonde. The media shows the best looking women and men as white. You have Latino and Black women who are pretty famous and pervasive in American media. Asian women have Lucy Liu and a piece of trash like Tila Tequila. That's about it. When they see asian women on tv they are usually supplicating to some white people or having sex with white people. So their standards of beauty are internalized as white only. Just like good ambitious asians they want to be the white ideal for competitive reasons too. That's why you see some asian-american girls run around with cheesy dyed hair and blue contacts or adopting hilariously stupid valley girl type accents. They are mental cripples.
3) Status. The second best thing you can get aside from trying to look white is to date white. Asian women latch onto predominately white men as a status symbol. You hear a plethora of reasons why they prefer white men etc.. but really it just comes down to asian style hypergamy. Dating a white man is like purchasing a Hermes bag. It's used to show off her social status. It has nothing to do with bigger dingalings, wallets, height etc.. it has everything to do with racial approval seeking. That's why you don't see asian women dating black or latinos anywhere close to the same proportion.
4) Beta asian males. The same things that cripple most asian-american women mentally and emotionally in the U.S. also have some effect on a lot of asian-american men. Except with men it tends to create passive betas with no social skills. This is not as true if an asian guy grew up in a major U.S. city like Honolulu, NYC, or the LA area but it's very true if they grew up in 2nd tier cities or in the boonies where there are no asians. So a lot of AA guys come off as weaklings or social retards if they have no positive social group of friends growing up. The U.S. media reinforces that image. Other minorities relentlessly rip into us whenever they can too. So it builds up to an overall negative portrayal of Asian men in the U.S.
5) Religion. This is a pretty minor thing but significant in the bigger picture when it comes to culture. Most asians are secular. There are a lot of practicing catholics, buddhists, etc.. but when you look at daily life most asian-americans actually live very secular lives. This means any kind of mentality to preserve the cultural family unit for traditional reasons are non-existent. Compare Asian-Americans with Indian-Americans. Indians are very adamant about marrying other Indians because their culture and religion demands it in most cases. Arab-Americans marry mostly Arab-Americans if they are muslim. Again, religion.
In the past asians followed this type of culture with marriages of convenience and arranged family marriages but it doesn't really happen much anymore. Asians who come to America almost never practice this.
6) Lack of identity. Asian-Americans are only 4% of the U.S. population. I'd say maybe a third to half of those people are fairly recent immigrants. This means you have some 2nd generation born AA's mixed in with a lot of fobs too. There's no cohesive pan-asian identity. You have dumb asian kids trying to act, talk, and dress black. You have asian kids wearing A&F trying to act like preppy whites. You have dumb a** fobs who try to act like they are back in the motherland. You have asian pride guys who are mostly angry virgins. Not to mention there's all sorts of inter-ethnic asian rivalries. Koreans hating Japs hating Chinese hating Vietnamese etc.. etc.. It's a huge cluster f**k.
It's not like latinos or blacks in the U.S. who have developed a solid American cultural foundation and identity. If you're black at least you know where you stand. Asian-Americans don't know what the f**k is going on half the time. So when you have a lack of your own cultural identity it's easy to latch onto the mainstream as your identity.
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread ... 11&page=10
The same exact thing has already been posted a few threads down:
Most Asian-American women are butt ugly. They are either:
1) Nordsinids with too much Tungid ancestry, their faces are very squarish and masculine due to Mongolian rapes.
2) Sudsinids from southern China and Vietnam, especially the Cantonese who make up the majority of the Chinese-American population. Which I DO NOT identify with culturally because they are vastly different from my parents' culture but overall the general East Asian-Chinese mentality is similar between regional groups. Cantonese women are some of the most loudest and most annoying, they will give you a mindsplitting headache. Their language sounds like screaming and animal sounds. Cantonese do not speak, they yell or yell louder. Their houses are often greasy and smelly, and there's always some kind of medicinal soup boiling over the stove made up of god knows what's in there. It could be a dog, a cat, some rats or insects, I would not want to try it. Their men have a strong penchant for gambling and criminality, along with talking out of their ass. Whatever the case, they are not Northeast Asian and do not resemble the Northern Chinese they claim to be descended from (which I think honestly is a bunch of horseshit). I have dated many Cantonese-American women and am often turned off by their bullshit too often. I often feel objectified by those women who only desire me for my Northern features, as in: "Hey, look at me, I got a Korean/Japanese/northern Chinese-looking boyfriend!" Yet at the same time they are hypocritical towards people from northern China yet they want to look like them and claim that they are northern Chinese descendants or that they look Korean or Japanese. They actually think it's some kind of badge of honor to be called that.
3) Paleo-mongoloids from Southeast Asia. Like many southern Chinese Americans, they are of the same ethnic stock, as in Southeast Asian.
The only woman with similar phenotype as myself can mainly be found back in Asia.
Last edited by sea_dragon on August 15th, 2014, 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I generally do not pay attention to Asian American women because I do not find them attractive. However, the glimpses I get of them at work is that they are either too insular (thus isolated from mainstream Americans), or suffer from Banana Syndrome (yellow on the outside, white on the inside).
Asian American women are an afterthought for me. However, Japanese women were wonderful when I visited. The same cannot be said for Malaysian, Singaporean, Koreans.
One surprise was that Perth, Australia has a high Asian population and they are extra friendly and nice since, I surmise, they are not lusted after as in the USA. Asians are almost 2nd class citizens there and the attitude is much more positive.
About Asian American it should be noticed that there are only few in Northern America.
Only 6 percent of the US population is Asian American, but this figure includes any Asian American, not only those of 'yellow race' but also Iranian, Pakistanis etc.
I would say, ALL American women are hopeless, ignore them ALL - regardless if they are African Americans, or Caucasian Americans, or Asian Americans - about the same, do not expect more or less from them judging them only by their race.
No American woman is better or worse because of her ethnicity - because whatever might be her ethnicity, she is still an American woman.
If you like Asian women you have to go to Asia. Northern America is NOT a good place to meet Asian women.
Well the best Asian women I have met in all of N. America were in Canada. The worst Asian women I have met in Canada were in Toronto/GTA area. They are still better than most Asian-American women that's for sure!!!! The Filpinas there are abhorrent. Shitty shapes and/or shitty attitudes and are from Metro-Manila/Luzon, the most corrupt westernized part of the Philippines.
The best Asian women that I have met in Canada were in northern Ontario, Alberta, and some in BC. I have never been to the Maritimes, but I can only imagine that if there are any, that they are either insular/endogamic or they are open-minded.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB