Asian guys heading to Manila -- let's go.

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
mguy
Junior Poster

Asian guys heading to Manila -- let's go.

Post by mguy »

Just in increasing good karma (cuz I know some of you guys get killed in American dating), message me through my site if you need a wing in Manila.

I think Manila is a great place to start learning the ropes of the approach.

*As an Asian guy, you can put more girls at ease.

We can schedule it. Just have fun with it.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm a big fan of your work in Manila Mguy.....

I have watched all your videos on youtube and subscribed it already...Thank You for all the great work done....
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Bao3niang wrote:
What about Filipinas and Chinese/Taiwanese guys? I don't have money, status, nothing. I'm shy and it takes time for me to open up. If I go to the Philippines, will I score well with a good lady? Do they care that much about age differences?

I like girls that are kind, sweet, and caring, but also someone that I can talk to and really have conversations.

Should I switch to another country or keep Vietnam and China?

For Asian-American guys

Listen to me on this. I have the means to guide you correctly. I am partly Chinese whose ancestors moved when the British started going crazy. In fact, you will be hard-pressed to find Filipinos without Chinese ancestry. That is a proven fact with science behind it.

Here are the facts.

- It will not matter much what Asian-American ethnicity you are (minus the revered Japanese), they will just lump sum you.

- You are not white. But American. That counts. It puts you automagically to upper-strata and open up the girls in that strata.

- What are you looking to get? A wife? A girlfriend? What is your station in life? I need more statistics. Who you are determines who you get. It isn't magical place where the universe rewards you with a quality female.

- The easiest way: go to whore-city Angeles and get a desperate Filipina. This is the easiest way but it will BITE you in the a**. You have been warned.

- You can do online dating. And masturbate yourself to death talking to girls who are obviously talking to other men. Go on week long trips to the Philippines and bang as much as you can as possible. This leads to more despair, bro.

- The path of most reward: you stay in Manila, find a supporting gig, and a quality chick will soon follow.

Conclusion

I'd design you a program if you email me. Chinese-American and Filipino-Chinese are two different things you will find out. With the latter more Filipino than they are Chinese.

I opened up a thread on my site for Asian-American men and offered to act as wing to those who come here as part of my karmic mission. Others who need advice get at me there too. I teach Korean kids and they are about to go on Summer break so I'll be putting energy to this venture.

thirdworldhero@gmail.com
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Bao3niang wrote:
What about Filipinas and Chinese/Taiwanese guys? I don't have money, status, nothing. I'm shy and it takes time for me to open up. If I go to the Philippines, will I score well with a good lady? Do they care that much about age differences?

I like girls that are kind, sweet, and caring, but also someone that I can talk to and really have conversations.

Should I switch to another country or keep Vietnam and China?
For Asian-American guys

Listen to me on this. I have the means to guide you correctly. I am partly Chinese whose ancestors moved when the British started going crazy. In fact, you will be hard-pressed to find Filipinos without Chinese ancestry. That is a proven fact with science behind it.

Here are the facts.

- It will not matter much what Asian-American ethnicity you are (minus the revered Japanese), they will just lump sum you.

- You are not white. But American. That counts. It puts you automagically to upper-strata and open up the girls in that strata.

- What are you looking to get? A wife? A girlfriend? What is your station in life? I need more statistics. Who you are determines who you get. It isn't magical place where the universe rewards you with a quality female.

- The easiest way: go to whore-city Angeles and get a desperate Filipina. This is the easiest way but it will BITE you in the a**. You have been warned.

- You can do online dating. And masturbate yourself to death talking to girls who are obviously talking to other men. Go on week long trips to the Philippines and bang as much as you can as possible. This leads to more despair, bro.

- The path of most reward: you stay in Manila, find a supporting gig, and a quality chick will soon follow.

Conclusion

I'd design you a program if you email me. Chinese-American and Filipino-Chinese are two different things you will find out. With the latter more Filipino than they are Chinese.

I opened up a thread on my site for Asian-American men and offered to act as wing to those who come here as part of my karmic mission. Others who need advice get at me there too. I teach Korean kids and they are about to go on Summer break so I'll be putting energy to this venture.

thirdworldhero@gmail.com

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey, Mguy, I would like to go the Philippines in the summer. Maybe we can hang-out during that time...check out the girls. I want a good women, though, not a tramp or green-card chaser...
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Filipinas are hideous. If I were a Taiwanese-American (in shape, not a dumpy-looking slob), I'd go to Taiwan and do OK.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:Hey, Mguy, I would like to go the Philippines in the summer. Maybe we can hang-out during that time...check out the girls. I want a good women, though, not a tramp or green-card chaser...
I have a feeling that overall, you would like the girls here in Phils. much better than those in China.

It's very easy to avoid tramps and green-card chasers. And gold-diggers show their stripes early on in most cases. They're usually not strategic about it, perhaps many are not even bright enough to play the longer-term game.

The general vibe is so much more laid-back here. Really, it takes a lot of tolerance and patience to endure daily life here.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Rock wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Hey, Mguy, I would like to go the Philippines in the summer. Maybe we can hang-out during that time...check out the girls. I want a good women, though, not a tramp or green-card chaser...
I have a feeling that overall, you would like the girls here in Phils. much better than those in China.

It's very easy to avoid tramps and green-card chasers. And gold-diggers show their stripes early on in most cases. They're usually not strategic about it, perhaps many are not even bright enough to play the longer-term game.

The general vibe is so much more laid-back here. Really, it takes a lot of tolerance and patience to endure daily life here.
it's hard to avoid tramps and green card chasers, if you don't know what you're doing.

i'm not going to give you girls. i will just facilitate it so you can do it on your own "hey mguy that girl is kinda cute.. we should talk to her" yeah.. ok "mguy i got a date.. now where should i bring her and not break the bank?" "mguy what do you think of her?" "omggggg i love/hate it here what is going on????"

it's best to just chill, meaning go around places not with the intention of meetings girls but in a way meeting girls. thats what repa and falcon did and we had an awesome time.

places to avoid

- whole of ermita district (robinsons place)
- glorietta havana cafe
- burgos hookerville in makati

or maybe we should go there so you know what to watch out for. btw im not a monger so am clueless on the hooker-scene (i just know how they look like)

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Btw Taiwanese-American Falcon, if he decides to stay here, would get a pretty good chick. I would peg him to a Filipina-Chinese or one of those UP braniac girls. Solid credentials, chill demeanor, and tall mofo.. yup = pretty chick.

Falcon if you're still alive, you should def get into some academia work here and at least stay long terms before you hit 25 in the next few years??