Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

Postby Winston » May 3rd, 2014, 12:44 pm

I was talking to my friend Mitchell on the phone. He lives in Pennsylvania. He said that the Asian guys over there usually get hit on by Jewish women who like Asian guys for their meekness, sensitivity and work ethic. And that on the East Coast, the women outnumber men, whereas it's the opposite on the West Coast.

Is that true? Do Asian men do better in dating on the East Coast of the USA? Do they get hit on by Jewish women too?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24762
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

Postby Malcolm Z » May 4th, 2014, 4:06 am

Winston wrote:I was talking to my friend Mitchell on the phone. He lives in Pennsylvania. He said that the Asian guys over there usually get hit on by Jewish women who like Asian guys for their meekness, sensitivity and work ethic. And that on the East Coast, the women outnumber men, whereas it's the opposite on the West Coast.

Is that true? Do Asian men do better in dating on the East Coast of the USA? Do they get hit on by Jewish women too?


I've lived on the East coast my entire life. Though I find many jewish women to be attractive, unfortunately they have not reciprocated these feelings. I tend to find that most women on the east coast go for the top 10% man who has status, height, and then money (in that order).
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: August 22nd, 2013, 6:02 am

Postby sea_dragon » May 9th, 2014, 6:45 am

I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: May 9th, 2014, 6:17 am

Postby Winston » May 9th, 2014, 11:28 am

sea_dragon wrote:I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.


Unless you're hot right? lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24762
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby sea_dragon » May 9th, 2014, 2:34 pm

Winston wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.


Unless you're hot right? lol


Pretty much, but I do receive attention from some other American-born Asians.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: May 9th, 2014, 6:17 am


Return to Asian American Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest