Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

Postby Winston » Sat May 03, 2014 11:44 am

I was talking to my friend Mitchell on the phone. He lives in Pennsylvania. He said that the Asian guys over there usually get hit on by Jewish women who like Asian guys for their meekness, sensitivity and work ethic. And that on the East Coast, the women outnumber men, whereas it's the opposite on the West Coast.

Is that true? Do Asian men do better in dating on the East Coast of the USA? Do they get hit on by Jewish women too?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

Postby Malcolm Z » Sun May 04, 2014 3:06 am

Winston wrote:I was talking to my friend Mitchell on the phone. He lives in Pennsylvania. He said that the Asian guys over there usually get hit on by Jewish women who like Asian guys for their meekness, sensitivity and work ethic. And that on the East Coast, the women outnumber men, whereas it's the opposite on the West Coast.

Is that true? Do Asian men do better in dating on the East Coast of the USA? Do they get hit on by Jewish women too?

I've lived on the East coast my entire life. Though I find many jewish women to be attractive, unfortunately they have not reciprocated these feelings. I tend to find that most women on the east coast go for the top 10% man who has status, height, and then money (in that order).
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

Postby sea_dragon » Fri May 09, 2014 5:45 am

I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri May 09, 2014 10:28 am

sea_dragon wrote:I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.

Unless you're hot right? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby sea_dragon » Fri May 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Winston wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.

Unless you're hot right? lol

Pretty much, but I do receive attention from some other American-born Asians.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Return to Asian American Issues