Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My thoughts on AMBF and why I am generally against it

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby rootlesscosmopolitan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Repatriate wrote:You're basically raging about a caste system in the U.S. that you can't change at all. U.S. society has created this racial monster and it's not going anywhere.

There is no social pressure to conform if you choose to not make it a reality in your own life. There are other ways to avoid being manipulated in the grand racial social experiment that is the U.S. The easiest thing to do is to just leave or marry a foreign woman from abroad. Completely bypass the racial restrictions and other fuckery going on in the system by opting out. American women of all races simply aren't worth the time or effort invested. Just by participating you are already selling yourself short and exposing yourself to serious liabilities and subpar quality.

I know of many asian american guys who have gone abroad. I know even more white american men who have too. It's definitely becoming a thing and there are good reasons to do so.


yeah I know, but I was just letting abg98 how I feel about AMBF and why I feel that way. Your advice is basically sound though.

btw are you asian? I was guessing you might be from your banana avatar but wasnt sure.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am







Postby Repatriate » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:54 pm

rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:
yeah I know, but I was just letting abg98 how I feel about AMBF and why I feel that way. Your advice is basically sound though.

btw are you asian? I was guessing you might be from your banana avatar but wasnt sure.


Yeah I am. Trust me, after years of mostly being abroad I still feel it was the right thing to do. There's never a day when I look back and wish I stayed in america and tried to build a relationship with a girl there. There are some days when I look back and actually wish I left even earlier in my life.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby rootlesscosmopolitan » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 am

Repatriate wrote:
rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:
yeah I know, but I was just letting abg98 how I feel about AMBF and why I feel that way. Your advice is basically sound though.

btw are you asian? I was guessing you might be from your banana avatar but wasnt sure.


Yeah I am. Trust me, after years of mostly being abroad I still feel it was the right thing to do. There's never a day when I look back and wish I stayed in america and tried to build a relationship with a girl there. There are some days when I look back and actually wish I left even earlier in my life.


how old are you if you dont mind me asking
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

Postby Repatriate » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:01 am

rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:
yeah I know, but I was just letting abg98 how I feel about AMBF and why I feel that way. Your advice is basically sound though.

btw are you asian? I was guessing you might be from your banana avatar but wasnt sure.


Yeah I am. Trust me, after years of mostly being abroad I still feel it was the right thing to do. There's never a day when I look back and wish I stayed in america and tried to build a relationship with a girl there. There are some days when I look back and actually wish I left even earlier in my life.


how old are you if you dont mind me asking


I won't put biographical data online but i'm somewhere between the age of 25-45.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Re:

Postby BGL88 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:54 pm

[quote=" however the way that society works is that I am largely denied access (figuratively speaking) to my own women, let alone white women, and the only consistent and easy option I have is black women. (I want to remind you that black women are at the bottom of the dating totem pole in america*) So naturally I feel resentful because of this situation. Basically I feel like society is saying:

"f**k you asian guys, you all can have what nobody else wants".

And yes, I'm aware that that sounds really messed up, but I feel its the truth. I mean hell, even a lot of black guys don't even want black women. As asian men, why is it our responsibility to take them? The situation regarding black women doesn't even have anything to do with us! Do you sort of understand where I am coming from now? [/quote]



I think this is a cop out. You say you dislike the message that society portrays about asian men. Asian men are portrayed as being inferior to white men (in the romantic/sexual sense), especially because asian women date white men disproportionately. You claim that the reason you aren't interested in Black women, romantically (which is fine, btw) is because you don't want to validate the belief that asian men are inferior by dating the only group that (as you claim) is said to be worthy of asian men, the "more inferior black woman."

I understand what you are saying, but I think this is a cop out because if you really wanted to address the disparity that Asian men face in the sexual/romantic market, you would be addressing and shunning white supremacy, which is what fuels the disregard of Asian men in the sexual market place, instead you're validating white supremacy by shunning Black women who you claim you respect.

I don't think that you really respect Black women, there is no way someone who respects Black women would write the things that you've written. "A lot of black guys don't even want black women?" over 90% of Black men who marry are married to Black women, the majority of Black men will reproduce with Black women. So there is no validity to your claim there.

In addition, I am not sure where you are located, but from what I see, MOST Black women prefer their own race, just like most people prefer their own race. Of the Black women who do date outside their race, MOST date White men, which makes sense because white men are the largest male demographic so Black women are more likely to encounter and interact with white men than say Asian men. So there is no truth again to the fact that Black women/Asian men are being pushed to date one another, they are not at all.

In the media, I can't recall the last time I've seen an Asian man/Black woman couple. Maybe Romeo Must Die with Aaliyah, but that was years ago.

If you prefer to date Asian women (your own race) that is perfectly fine. If you don't prefer to date Black women that is also perfectly fine, but don't use the excuse that you're avoiding dating black women (most of whom prefer bm any way ) as some form of social justice or as a way to get back at white men. It would make more sense to shun white supremacy and challenge the very notion that there even exists such a thing as "racial-sexual hierarchy," not validate the very thing that is causing such a disregard for Asian men in the first place.

I know of one Asian male/Black female couple. They consist of a Japanese man and African-American woman, they seem very happy and I'm sure they would be very insulted by much of what you've written here.

I think it's good that you don't date Black women, I hope you find happiness
User avatar
BGL88
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: My thoughts on AMBF and why I am generally against it

Postby BGL88 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 pm

Image
User avatar
BGL88
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: My thoughts on AMBF and why I am generally against it

Postby YourHusband » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:12 am

You forgot to mention that the Asian women you See with white men tend to be the uglier ones. The most attractive Asian women always seem to end up with Asian men. Remember that in the eyes of any Asian woman, a good looking Asian dude has higher smv than any white male. Even white women would prefer a good look Asian dude over most white males. In america, most white men aren't good looking or special in any way.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:12 am

Re: My thoughts on AMBF and why I am generally against it

Postby bwaller614 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:35 am

So I read what you were saying...I'm a black woman and I am dating a Korean American man but we found each other because we generally get along well and have a lot in common I think the feeling of us being a political statement doesn't make sense to me i guess cause i dont really care what people think about who i am with I think you should just date whom you want to date it seems like you generally feel just all around uncomfortable being with a black woman like we are your last resort...which is unfair to us I don't think any woman should feel like that I think you can get an Asian woman if they aren't attracted to you that's not all of them you know there are tons of Asian women dating Asian men and the Asian male black woman union is not at all as popular as you think it is I know there are a lot of Asian men who feel your frustration they don't understand why Asian women want white men that's how black women feel why don't black men want us I understand but I just tried to find someone for me my man and I get along brilliantly and if he ever felt like he settled for less I'd tell him to go there is nothing wrong with wanting someone in your own race and it's sad the sterotype put on both Asian men and black women because me and my boyfriend can vouch for each other and say not everyone fits the mold you'll find your beautiful Asian girl don't settle and don't give up they are not all the same
User avatar
bwaller614
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:20 am

Previous

Return to Asian American Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest