Why Do Indian Women Like White Men?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Do Indian Women Like White Men?

Post by zboy1 »

http://www.whiteindianhousewife.com/201 ... /#comments

Interesting article about Westernized Indian women who are increasingly out-marrying to other races (namely Whites, even Black and East Asian men).

In the comments section, it seems like a lot of Westernized Indian women are bashing their own men, and some Indian men are incensed! And some Indian men are writing negative comments about Indian women--preferring White women instead. You even have some White trolls taunting Indian men about dating Indian women...

I guess East Asian Americans aren't the only ones who have a dysfunctional gender-relationship with each other...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Because there's about 500 million Indian men and women like some variation too! Also, if a lower caste Indian woman has children by a white man, wouldn't that kind of elevate their caste a bit? If only in the look department, as they'd be a bit taller and lighter skinned, which as I understand it often indicates a higher caste. That sorta stuff still means a lot there.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Because there's about 500 million Indian men and women like some variation too! Also, if a lower caste Indian woman has children by a white man, wouldn't that kind of elevate their caste a bit? If only in the look department, as they'd be a bit taller and lighter skinned, which as I understand it often indicates a higher caste. That sorta stuff still means a lot there.
This is about Indians living in USA and Canada, not in India.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I didn't know Indian women liked white men. I've met a few white guys that dated them but its rare and does not usually end well.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

It's starting to happen more and more, while the Asian-Americans are going in the other direction. So Indian Americans are the new Asian Americans, while Asians are the new Black.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, Taco and Ghost: are Indian women really that bad? I know a Korean guy married to an Indian women--and they seem happy.

Can you guys tell me what some of you and your friends' experiences were? I'd like to know.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Post by Richardrli »

Interesting phenomenon here. I thought that Indians only married within their own race? They're very strict on this and apparently disown (or threaten to disown) their daughters if they marry outsiders. Guess I was wrong. Indian men are portrayed in the Western media with almost the exact same set of negative stereotypes as East Asian men, that could be a factor I think. On the flip side, Indian women are somewhat better endowed physically than East Asian women (on average).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

zboy1 wrote:Wow, Taco and Ghost: are Indian women really that bad? I know a Korean guy married to an Indian women--and they seem happy.

Can you guys tell me what some of you and your friends' experiences were? I'd like to know.
White guy #1: got his Indian girlfriend pregnant at 16 yrs old, she got an abortion so her father and brother didn't kill her boyfriend

White guy #2: wanted a long term relationship with his Indian girlfriend but parents in both families were very against it. Stayed up for several nights vomiting just worrying about it

White guy #3: had a casual relationship with an Indian woman in her 20's. She informed him they could have sex together but they could not date or be seen together in public

I've heard some Indian guys will threaten you if they see you with an Indian woman in public. I'm not sure if this is true.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Taco wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Wow, Taco and Ghost: are Indian women really that bad? I know a Korean guy married to an Indian women--and they seem happy.

White guy #1: got his Indian girlfriend pregnant at 16 yrs old, she got an abortion so her father and brother didn't kill her boyfriend

White guy #2: wanted a long term relationship with his Indian girlfriend but parents in both families were very against it. Stayed up for several nights vomiting just worrying about it

White guy #3: had a casual relationship with an Indian woman in her 20's. She informed him they could have sex together but they could not date or be seen together in public

I've heard some Indian guys will threaten you if they see you with an Indian woman in public. I'm not sure if this is true.
Yeeeshhhhhhhh! Thanks for sharing your experiences of your friends.

Indian women sound just like Asian American women, sigh...And just as slutty, too.
ricksantos01
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Do Indian Women Like White Men?

Post by ricksantos01 »

I don't know where the guys get Indians Guys will beat you up for Dating "Their Women" (Yes MUSLIM / PAKISTANI Men in the UK may do that), but even that it is only the Ghettos/Lower Income Areas, and stuff Families will kill her (again MUSLIMS).

Actually the US and Canadian IR Rate for South-Asians (Indians) is fairly +40% 2nd Gen (about 10-15% 1st Gen), I suspect the majority will IR in the 3rd Generation.

Also I think IR depends very much on Education/Class of the Indians... The Lower the class the more likely against the Inter-marriage they will be.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Many Hindus are still bound by the cast system. It would be interesting to know if Christian peoples in India are more open to interracial marriage. Some Indian women seem rather traditional about roles in marriage. I guess that is a plus. I like Indian food, and I'd think it a plus if a woman could cook it. My wife has learned a few Indian dishes along with all the Indonesian, Chinese, Korean, and western food she cooks.

I'd imagine dating the woman would be interesting. If she loves you, she might start suddenly start dancing and singing while a bunch of colorfully dressed back-up dancers dance in their uniquely Indian way as she sings about you. Then you'd be expected to join in. Stay away from pillars. That stuff usually happens around pillars in movies.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:Many Hindus are still bound by the cast system. It would be interesting to know if Christian peoples in India are more open to interracial marriage. Some Indian women seem rather traditional about roles in marriage. I guess that is a plus. I like Indian food, and I'd think it a plus if a woman could cook it. My wife has learned a few Indian dishes along with all the Indonesian, Chinese, Korean, and western food she cooks.

I'd imagine dating the woman would be interesting. If she loves you, she might start suddenly start dancing and singing while a bunch of colorfully dressed back-up dancers dance in their uniquely Indian way as she sings about you. Then you'd be expected to join in. Stay away from pillars. That stuff usually happens around pillars in movies.
I'm Indian..You are wroung..Many Hindus, Indians are not bound by Caste but by b**l Sh*t :lol: :lol:

They are a mass load of BS walking around...Nothing else...They always go to where the degree of BS*tness is more...Like the west :)

Simply put...We attract sh*t more than good...Its like we are created to attract sh*t :roll:

Its all just mere grass is greener and exotic Psy-op our minds plays....You go Indian...if you have a death wish....

There is nothing special about Indian women really unless you are bored with life....They are just white women with a skin tone of brown...

-----------

You give them any sh*t and they will gobble it up...like caste, religion, Gandhi, bollywood...One needs to come out of all this "Culture BS" ...We are all one humanity...sadly...Indians like many other countries have become mere sub humans...They don't think as a global mind...They hate Pakistanis, bangladesihis because they are muslims etc...

Evolved Consciousness is dead in India
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I don;t know. I don't see too many Indian women with white guys but the other way around of Indian men with white girls. So I don't know.