Asian American speak about Racism Towards Asians

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Asian American speak about Racism Towards Asians

Post by Johnny »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Joe Rogan and Bas Rutten racist? What...?

Bas Rutten's role model was Bruce Lee. And Joe Rogan trained in Asian martial arts for years...Silly video.
Plus Kung Fu is a bullsh*t martial arts and has proven to be useless in combat sports. On the other hand, Thai Kickboxing, Shotokan Karate (Lyoto Machida), Judo and Jiujitsu have proven their worth in the ring.

But there certainly is unspoken racism towards Asian men in the world...no question about it. What can you do? One solution is to move out of Anglo countries; Two, go back to Asian countries where 'we' belong.

I'm proud of being Asian, but as long as humanity is as evil as they are, nothing will change.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

zboy1 wrote: But there certainly is unspoken racism towards Asian men in the world...no question about it. What can you do? One solution is to move out of Anglo countries; Two, go back to Asian countries where 'we' belong.

I'm proud of being Asian, but as long as humanity is as evil as they are, nothing will change.
You're going to have to go back AND fortify them. Westernism is steadily creeping into Asia too. At this stage, hard feminism isn't there yet, but there is a lot for Western men to exploit.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
zboy1 wrote: But there certainly is unspoken racism towards Asian men in the world...no question about it. What can you do? One solution is to move out of Anglo countries; Two, go back to Asian countries where 'we' belong.

You're going to have to go back AND fortify them. Westernism is steadily creeping into Asia too. At this stage, hard feminism isn't there yet, but there is a lot for Western men to exploit.
Asia will be like like the USA in maybe 20, 30 years. But...there's still time left for me to find a good women and begin a business (either export/import or something else) there.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

People are tribal. White men are not exactly liked in Asia, either. Except as short term English teachers. Always a foreigner, just like an Asian man in the white world.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

ladislav wrote:People are tribal. White men are not exactly liked in Asia, either. Except as short term English teachers. Always a foreigner, just like an Asian man in the white world.
I'm a third party, but observation shows that it's infinitely better, at least when it comes to dating, to be a White man in Asia than an Asian man in the West.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
ladislav wrote:People are tribal. White men are not exactly liked in Asia, either. Except as short term English teachers. Always a foreigner, just like an Asian man in the white world.
I'm a third party, but observation shows that it's infinitely better, at least when it comes to dating, to be a White man in Asia than an Asian man in the West.
Yeah, relatively speaking and as far as temporary dating goes. But there is so much open hostility against the couple there that it should be date, marry and then take the girl to the States. At least in the US the hostility is not as bad and you can sue. There is nothing you can do in Asia.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

ladislav wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:
Yeah, relatively speaking and as far as temporary dating goes. But there is so much open hostility against the couple there that it should be date, marry and then take the girl to the States. At least in the US the hostility is not as bad and you can sue. There is nothing you can do in Asia.
I didn't see much hostility at all against White men with Asian women. Black men got hostility from both locals and other foreigners (less than I expected from locals). I still wouldn't bring a girl back to the US for an extended period of time though.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I can certainly see some of his points, but he seems a little irrational in this criticisms. I think he focuses on penis size way too much and he has an inferiority complex perhaps because of his experiences in life.

I'm glad I viewed the video because it gives me insight into the Angry Asian Male archetype.

I still view Asians as an evenhanded and fair people. I often remark that we should have an Asian American President who would be focused on pragmatic solutions and not on politically correct nonsense.

This man needs to Go Galt and get out of the USA because it is not healthy to live with this resentment.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I didn't see much hostility at all against White men with Asian women. Black men got hostility from both locals and other foreigners (less than I expected from locals). I still wouldn't bring a girl back to the US for an extended period of time though.
And I did not see any hostility against women with black guys. So? What kind of logic is that? I also didn't see any Asian being discriminated against in the US. I have never seen a black person being discriminated against in the US either all of my life here. I have never seen a Korean being discriminated against in Japan. So?

Just because I don't see things, they don't exist?

Let's switch bodies and live in those bodies for a year. Then, compare notes.

I guess we'll just have to believe people who say things like that happen.

While Asians are not big on physical abuse, they abuse people verbally and they flash angry eyes at you daily. Those who don't understand the language will be immune. I learn languages quckly and naturally. So I hear what they say. Not pretty.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ladislav wrote:
And I did not see any hostility against women with black guys. So? What kind of logic is that? I also didn't see any Asian being discriminated against in the US. I have never seen a black person being discriminated against in the US either all of my life here. I have never seen a Korean being discriminated against in Japan. So?

Just because I don't see things, they don't exist?

Let's switch bodies and live in those bodies for a year. Then, compare notes.

I guess we'll just have to believe people who say things like that happen.

While Asians are not big on physical abuse, they abuse people verbally and they flash angry eyes at you daily. Those who don't understand the language will be immune. I learn languages quckly and naturally. So I hear what they say. Not pretty.
What you say also happens to minorities in America, i.e. Blacks being unlawfully stopped by police, White's making racist comments about other people, so don't act like only Asians do this.

I hate a White girlfriend in H.S.--and many White men didn't like that at all...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

zboy1 wrote:
ladislav wrote:
say. Not pretty.
What you say also happens to minorities in America, i.e. Blacks being unlawfully stopped by police, White's making racist comments about other people, so don't act like only Asians do this.

I had a White girlfriend in H.S.--and many White men didn't like that at all...
I don't say it doesn't happen in the US, it's just that it is way less frequent now. There is a large anti-racist movement in the US and an education that promotes multi-culturalism. There are also laws and people can sue, they can shame those who do it, meaning- racism is seen as bad. Being a racist is seen as very backward.

In Asia, there's no such anti-racism movement and such things happen way more frequently. There are no laws, no education on how to behave towards minorities, no political correctness in language, nothing like that. No place to run, either. In southern China they use the word gweilo ( ghost, devil, spook) all the time to describe white people. They do so on TV, too. If we here in the US called people "spooks", it'd create a scandal of horrible proportions.

In the US, you can move to a large cosmopolitan area like SF or LA, and it becomes even less frequent there. A black person can move to Atlanta, and it is again less likely to happen there.

So, everything happens everywhere in every society. Frequencies of such occurrences, there intensity, their "quality" are way greater in Asia, though.

So, compare 1) people saying something once every six months or once a year and say, someone rolling their eyes once every six months to

2) people insulting you several times a week or even a couple of times a day and giving you evil stares several times a day.

Admittedly, Asians are not as evil as E. Euros/Russians who can get physical and start beating people up, but the psychological pressure and stress the frequent evil vibes cause wear one down.

I must admit that I have no polls to prove the above, but it is just my experience.

Plus in America, people are taught to mind their own business, not stare, not stick fingers, etc. In Asia, you often have kids taunting you with racial slur and see their parents by their side smiling while the kids do that. They will do nothing to stop the kids. This would be very rare in the US. If the kids started doing that, most parents would stop them. Not there.

So, no one is denying racism in the US, but it is more covert, less intense, is seen as bad, there are laws against it, people can be punished for taunting, sued etc. You can call someone a racist to shame them. You can't call an Asian a racist and even if you do, he will usually smile and say "That's right!"

Last time I was in Japan, I was looking for a word for " racist". The only one I could find was minzoku yuetsushugisha, literally- ethnic supremacist. Shouting at a Japanese "Anata wa minzoku yuetsushugisha desu!" will only evoke smiles. People will probably take it as a compliment. Shouting at an American "You are a racist!"will have a powerful effect.

In Asia, you can pretty much do nothing, no laws against racism/xenophobia, no teaching that it's bad. The parent will be the first to stick a finger and say " Look son, here comes a foreign devil". Virtually no civil rights/human rights when it comes to other races/ people who are foreign. Like America 70 years ago or so.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Good points ladislav, but if you think that White folks get the shaft in Asia, despite all of the perks that you get, then it is even worse for non-White foreigners.

Also, as seen on many websites dealing with social issues, especially the issues of acquiring female companionship, MGTOW, MRA, and so on, there is a backlash against multiculturalism and anti-racism. The new environment is going to be one of racism. They tell people outside of the dominant to "deal with it" while complaining about being called one little racial slur by one Asian person, though they are worshiped by the majority of them.

Get over it and drown your sorrows in some püh. Oh, and the word for racism in Japan is 人種差別 (jinshusabetsu). A racist is a 人種差別主義者 (jinshusabetsu shugisha). Jinshu meaning race, sabetsu meaning discrimination, and shugisha roughly meaning one that believes in a certain philosophy.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

KokujinKrusader wrote:Good points ladislav, but if you think that White folks get the shaft in Asia, despite all of the perks that you get, then it is even worse for non-White foreigners...

Get over it and drown your sorrows in some püh. Oh, and the word for racism in Japan is 人種差別 (jinshusabetsu). A racist is a 人種差別主義者 (jinshusabetsu shugisha). Jinshu meaning race, sabetsu meaning discrimination, and shugisha roughly meaning one that believes in a certain philosophy.
Should the Asians in America drown their sorrows in some Jack Daniels' too?

Yes, 人種差別主義者 ! Lol! "Kisama wa jinshusabetsu shugisha nanda!" Hmm, sounds so lame and mild. I can already see the Japanese person smile back and say- "So desu! Nihonkoku no tame ni! Tenno heika no tame ni, sabetsu wo shiyo!"

"Gweilo! Gweilo!". "

Don't call me like that!"

"What should I call you? Are you not a gweilo?"

One British yob was arrested in Britain for racial assault. He called a cop "a wog". When at the police station and asked to explain why he addressed the policeman ( who was probably a British Pakistani) as "a wog', he was nonplussed. " But he is a wog; just look at him, can't you see?" He was fined. Warned. Ahh, such a racist!

Oh, when is this gonna get to Asia? We are supposed to just smile and think of it as so cute.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

ladislav wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:Good points ladislav, but if you think that White folks get the shaft in Asia, despite all of the perks that you get, then it is even worse for non-White foreigners...

Should the Asians in America drown their sorrows in some Jack Daniels' too?

Yes, 人種差別主義者 ! Lol! "Kisama wa jinshusabetsu shugisha nanda!" Hmm, sounds so lame and mild. I can already see the Japanese person smile back and say- "So desu! Nihonkoku no tame ni! Tenno heika no tame ni, sabetsu wo shiyo!"

"Gweilo! Gweilo!". "

Don't call me like that!"

"What should I call you? Are you not a gweilo?"

One British yob was arrested in Britain for racial assault. He called a cop "a wog". When at the police station and asked to explain why he addressed the policeman ( who was probably a British Pakistani) as "a wog', he was nonplussed. " But he is a wog; just look at him, can't you see?" He was fined. Warned. Ahh, such a racist!

Oh, when is this gonna get to Asia? We are supposed to just smile and think of it as so cute.
Püh is the ultimate sedative. The Asian American dudes' complaints revolve around püh discrepancy, but that is what a good deal of posters would tell them.

I thought that Asia was the hotspot for White guys because political correctness was absent. If it does ever show up in that part of the world, be warned that it might end up being a double-edged sword.