Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


We Asian men have failed our shit test

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

We Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby survivingIncelMan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 am

Hello everyone, I am the owner of the surviving incel blog. I agree with the philosophy of leaving America to find a good wife and girlfriend is vital for Asian American men. We have discussed on my blog, if western feminism is a massive shit test that western men cannot pass, then us Asian men have failed our shit test a long time ago. On my blog I have posted critique of why traditional Asian culture has failed in America. Many of the young men in our community who are successful in the dating game have to reject 5000 years of daoist spiritualism, confucian courtesy, and buddhist ethics, become the typical American asshole.

you don't have to agree with me but I am curious to hear what you think. Be brutally honest with me here.
https://survivingincel.wordpress.com/2015/03/02/us-asian-men-failed-our-collective-shit-test-a-hundred-years-ago/
User avatar
survivingIncelMan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:33 am







Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby drealm » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 am

I read your link. I have limited experience in Asia. From my limited experience I've made a few observations that may or may not support your idea that Asians have failed a shit test with Asian women. Most of my experience is with Chinese.

Chinese are very conformist. They don't stand for anything and are willing to compromise principles based on practicality. Most Chinese men don't insist on their wives working at home. Chinese men in marriages seem more like a negotiators than authority figures. Most Chinese businesses don't discriminate against women in the work place. I do notice Chinese women chasing white men. Chinese don't strike me as having as much pride in their home land. Whenever I talk to American Chinese that I work with, who were born in China, they say they have no intention of returning to China except for business.

Korean and Japanese people seem a bit different than Chinese. The women seem more deferential. My impression is that Korean men definitely see Korean women as sex toys. Koreans men don't care about hurting women's feelings and are willing to act tough and brutish. I don't know what the situation in Japan is. I do know that in Korea and Japan it's not easy for a white foreigner to date women. Even though this doesn't benefit me since I'm white, it does make me respect them more. Most brothels won't even take a white foreigner. There is definitely less white worshipping. Most Koreans and Japanese that I know, do take pride in their home country and look forward to returning.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby Cornfed » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:23 am

drealm wrote:Korean and Japanese people seem a bit different than Chinese. The women seem more deferential. My impression is that Korean men definitely see Korean women as sex toys. Koreans men don't care about hurting women's feelings and are willing to act tough and brutish.

My impression was that Korean men tended to be relatively pussywhipped and did maggoty things like handing over their paychecks to their wives and going on an allowance. Korean females seen to be quite pushy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby drealm » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:29 am

Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:Korean and Japanese people seem a bit different than Chinese. The women seem more deferential. My impression is that Korean men definitely see Korean women as sex toys. Koreans men don't care about hurting women's feelings and are willing to act tough and brutish.

My impression was that Korean men tended to be relatively pussywhipped and did maggoty things like handing over their paychecks to their wives and going on an allowance. Korean females seen to be quite pushy.


Since you lived in Korea you obviously have more experience than me. To me, giving a wife a paycheck sounds better than having an enterprising Chinese wife who has her own career completely independent of you.

Another random observation: I don't like plastic surgery in Korea but the fact that women feel so obligated to improve their looks is in direct opposite to Chinese women whom dress like tomboys with no fashion sense.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:44 am

First of all, welcome OP!

drealm wrote:To me, giving a wife a paycheck sounds better than having an enterprising Chinese wife who has her own career completely independent of you.


I would say both are equally bad - in the first scenario you hand over your balls along with your earning power to your wife, and allow her to make all major financial decisions without the bat of an eye. In the second, she doesn't really need you and that means you have zero power or control at the end of the day. The best wife is a housewife, but one who discusses major purchases with you and does not expect you to give her the paycheck; you spend it as a family instead.

drealm wrote:Another random observation: I don't like plastic surgery in Korea but the fact that women feel so obligated to improve their looks is in direct opposite to Chinese women whom dress like tomboys with no fashion sense.


Marrying a woman who had extensive work done on her face & body seems like a genetic trick... you think you are marrying a beautiful woman to mother your children and then it turns out she looked completely differently before. Which means your children will never look like her, unless they themselves undergo the same extensive surgeries. It's absolutely crazy.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby zboy1 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:47 am

The Asian race is pathetic, sigh...

U.K. Indian women trashing her own race
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5--gkTO7g[/youtube]
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby zboy1 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:59 am

drealm wrote:I read your link. I have limited experience in Asia. From my limited experience I've made a few observations that may or may not support your idea that Asians have failed a shit test with Asian women. Most of my experience is with Chinese.

Chinese are very conformist. They don't stand for anything and are willing to compromise principles based on practicality. Most Chinese men don't insist on their wives working at home. Chinese men in marriages seem more like a negotiators than authority figures. Most Chinese businesses don't discriminate against women in the work place. I do notice Chinese women chasing white men. Chinese don't strike me as having as much pride in their home land. Whenever I talk to American Chinese that I work with, who were born in China, they say they have no intention of returning to China except for business.

Korean and Japanese people seem a bit different than Chinese. The women seem more deferential. My impression is that Korean men definitely see Korean women as sex toys. Koreans men don't care about hurting women's feelings and are willing to act tough and brutish. I don't know what the situation in Japan is. I do know that in Korea and Japan it's not easy for a white foreigner to date women. Even though this doesn't benefit me since I'm white, it does make me respect them more. Most brothels won't even take a white foreigner. There is definitely less white worshipping. Most Koreans and Japanese that I know, do take pride in their home country and look forward to returning.


Cornfed, but you know how nationalistic Korean and Japanese people can be...so for a race nationalist like you, that's probably a good thing according to you (in the past, you said nationalism ensures survival of a race--which I sorta disagree). On the other hand, for White Europeans...hum, it's pretty dire for you guys. :(
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby zboy1 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 am

:roll: :|

From another forum: Latinpride wrote "Asians are pathetic last ethnicity to fully and openly perpetuate white supremacy.

Blacks love blacks , Latinos love latinas, whites love whites, Indians love indians, Asians... love whites.."

I have to disagree with this Latinpride person because lately, all I see is White men trashing White women, Black men trashing Black women and Asian women trashing Asian men. :shock:

Image
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby chanta76 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:02 am

zboy1,

how is China man? I mean your in CHina how are the women treating you there? Do you find white worshipping there too? Curious to know.

And I agree with some of your post about self hating Asians...compared to latin , blacks..asians have this cancer where we just end up hating ourselves..
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby zboy1 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:53 am

Every Asian country has 'White-worshipping'' except for a few countries such as North Korea and Pakistan. At least in China, most Chinese women like Asian men, except for some self-hating types that only sleep around with foreigners.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby Yohan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 am

Cornfed wrote:My impression was that Korean men tended to be relatively pussywhipped and did maggoty things like handing over their paychecks to their wives and going on an allowance. Korean females seen to be quite pushy.


Korean women too, and not only Korean men, are often willing to fight it out, are often into quarrel and violence in their home.

About the paycheck, times are changing at least here in Japan, likely same in South Korea too.
Most salaries of employees, even those who are only part timers or with limited contracts for a few months etc. are now transferred directly into their personal banking accounts.

To pay salaries in cash is more or less a part of the past in Japan. There are no 'shared household' banking accounts in Japan existing anymore. Same with national insurance, or income taxes per family etc. - all is now calculated/regulated for each individual person, not for a family.

Most Japanese husbands - me too - agree to give their wife who is not working but stays at home - (often busy with elderly care and similar unpaid issues over years) - a reasonable sum of money every month and never the full salary. I give a fixed amount every month and keep overtime/bonus-pay for myself. I never had any dispute with my wife regarding salary/house keeping money.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Postby Yohan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:52 am

survivingIncelMan wrote:On my blog I have posted critique of why traditional Asian culture has failed in America. Many of the young men in our community who are successful in the dating game have to reject 5000 years of daoist spiritualism, confucian courtesy, and buddhist ethics, become the typical American asshole.


It's not only with Asian immigrants like that. Many US-citizens lost their 'origin', they cannot speak anything else but English, they were born in USA and are holding only US-citizenship, etc. etc.

Ask any black man or woman, or Arab etc. who is living in USA if he or she still knows from where his or her parents and grandparents are originally from. Many have no idea and are not interested to know about history, culture, language, religion etc of their descent. They are just 'US-citizens' and nothing else anymore.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN


Return to Asian American Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest