A good example of an awful Westernized Asian chick

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

A good example of an awful Westernized Asian chick

Post by zboy1 »

MGTOW Response - The 6ft Thot Standard

This b*tch sure has some ridiculous dating standards, lol.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: A good example of an awful Westernized Asian chick

Post by Zambales »

I wouldn't call her awful just dense and immature. Nothing wrong with her wanting an older guy 6ft+. That's her preference which she's entitled to but if she's had "very bad men" in the past, she really needs to base men on their personality more.

Being choked is a fetish of hers but what kind of guy would enjoy doing that to a woman in a meaningful relationship apart from "very bad men" and Cornfed?

She describes herself as a party girl but wants kids in the next seven years. A possible red flag right there. The question on most guys lips...."Would she still want to party after the kids were born?". Too risky for the sensible male.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The pinkish hair is the biggest red flag, but so is her admission about being whorish (many bad men). Pastel colored hair like hers also tends to indicate attention whore or a cluster B personality disorder. I would not be surprised if she was a stripper at one time.

But the biggest thing to note here is that ALL women worldwide think that they are hotter than they actually are. I think this is because they get deluged with male attention from lower-level guys so it inflates their perception of their actual sexual market value.

Fat, older, and often unattractive women still try to smile and purposefully wiggle their backsides in front of me not realizing that I am repulsed. They all think that they are hot. Most get the point that I am not into them, but a few actually want to know WHY I am not into them. Can you imagine?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

In the Philippines girls who look like that are a centavo a dozen. Incredible how men's desperation brings down the standards so much... She has an unappealing face, chest as flat as an ironing board and serious fat around her legs (which she is trying to hide behind her black yogas).
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 5:38 am
But the biggest thing to note here is that ALL women worldwide think that they are hotter than they actually are. I think this is because they get deluged with male attention from lower-level guys so it inflates their perception of their actual sexual market value.
Not just that they think they are hotter than they actually are, but that they think that simply being so entitles them to the world. Other things matter besides hotness, and will continue to matter long after hotness is gone.

She actually is kind of hot to me. I clicked on that vid when it first came out on Youtube awhile back because I was attracted to her face. What a disappointment it was to find out more about her through her own words.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

publicduende wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 10:47 pm
In the Philippines girls who look like that are a centavo a dozen. Incredible how men's desperation brings down the standards so much... She has an unappealing face, chest as flat as an ironing board and serious fat around her legs (which she is trying to hide behind her black yogas).
The thirst in America is pretty damn high. A lot of guys here in the states would be willing to settle with almost anything that has a pulse.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

HenryGeorge wrote:
June 28th, 2018, 1:12 am
publicduende wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 10:47 pm
The thirst in America is pretty damn high. A lot of guys here in the states would be willing to settle with almost anything that has a pulse.
Really sad.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

HenryGeorge wrote:

Yup, guys here in the US can be desperate, settle for any bi-ped with a pulse and a vagina attached to her crotch.

I am already giving up on finding a girl here in the US.

If things do not end up working well with my ex-Fiance in the Philippines, I am going to resort to using an international dating resource to help me find a wife. Dead serious.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Horahngee wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 2:42 pm
HenryGeorge wrote:

Yup, guys here in the US can be desperate, settle for any bi-ped with a pulse and a vagina attached to her crotch.

I am already giving up on finding a girl here in the US.

If things do not end up working well with my ex-Fiance in the Philippines, I am going to resort to using an international dating resource to help me find a wife. Dead serious.
I've seen your other posts and I think you're 100% on giving up on US women. You have a ton of leverage overseas - don't get hung up one on Filipina. Also consider women from mainland China, Japan, and Latin America.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

CannedHam wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 8:45 am

I've seen your other posts and I think you're 100% on giving up on US women. You have a ton of leverage overseas - don't get hung up one on Filipina. Also consider women from mainland China, Japan, and Latin America.
Yes, I freaking already give up on American women, whether it's an Asian or white or latina woman.

Waste of my time dating here! F--k it already!

I have already tried online dating, match.com, E-harmony, Zoosk, and even used genuine (genuine? Bullshit!) dating apps such as Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB), and for that dating app, all I was doing was spending hundreds of dollars buying more beans to get more female matches for the day.

I did get to meet some women from the CMB dating app. It is based off of your facebook account to find potential matches for you.

So it's not a complete fraud dating app. It's just that i only met these women for one coffee meet up or a one-time lunch or dinner meet up where I would pay for these meals. The second time around, the girls that I have met are not interested in meeting with me, or ghosts out on me by not even responding a peep to my text messages or phone calls.

I don't know too much about South American or latin American women. I don't like some of those hot-headed fiesty type of latina's. They are a big turn off to me. Two countries in S. American that I would LOVE to visit one of these days are Peru and Colombia. I have seen videos on youtube showing cute Colombian chicks!

I give up on Japanese girls,..the ones from Japan. They too are flakes like Korean girls. I paid $2000 for a match-making company (one-year contract) back when I was living in Hawaii couple of years ago where they would find women from the Japanese foreign student pool. After one year passed by, I did go on many FIRST TIME dates. But none of the japanese bitches ever formed a long-term girlfriend relationship with me. Most of them also went back to Japan to work or to be with their family. sissies. About two to three weeks after the girl returns to Japan, she stops returning your text messages on Line App or heck, any text messaging app.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Zambales wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 4:16 am
I wouldn't call her awful just dense and immature. Nothing wrong with her wanting an older guy 6ft+. That's her preference which she's entitled to but if she's had "very bad men" in the past, she really needs to base men on their personality more.
I have dated on- and offline domestically and abroad, and let me say that the whole 'I need a guy taller than me' is predominantly (not exclusively) an American thing. I have been to countries in LatAm & SE Asia and there are a grip of taller women and shorter guys and they look comfortable-as-hell in public.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 9:45 pm
Zambales wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 4:16 am
I have dated on- and offline domestically and abroad, and let me say that the whole 'I need a guy taller than me' is predominantly (not exclusively) an American thing. I have been to countries in LatAm & SE Asia and there are a grip of taller women and shorter guys and they look comfortable-as-hell in public.
I have to think that is a partly Hollywood-created phenomenon but I think women who say a guy is too short are just saying they are not attracted to the guy and blaming it on height.

One thing to note is that the female bucket list of qualities goes out the window if you just wow them in moment. They don't care about their previously stated "requirements" if you impress them at first.