Any single Chinese/Taiwanese men 30-40 in LA/OC?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Any single Chinese/Taiwanese men 30-40 in LA/OC?

Post by momopi »

I have several Taiwanese & Chinese female friends (ages 30-35) looking for Omiai. If you don't know what it means please read here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omiai

Looking for:

* Ethnic Chinese/Taiwanese men
(If you're not ethnic Chinese/Taiwanese, but can speak Chinese, that's OK too)
* Ages 30-40 or around there
* Single & Healthy
* College educated
* Has job & financially stable
* Legal resident in the US
* Lives around Los Angeles / Orange County area
* Minimum >5'4" in height (>5'7" prefered)
* Ready for marriage & willing to have children in future
* Family oriented person
* Not an A-Hole

The girls are all born overseas in Taiwan or China, have legal resident status (greencard or citizenship). They're all college educated with full time jobs, financially stable, do not come with huge CC debts, and are from middle-class backgrounds or better.

You should understand that their parents live in the US, and when they get old, they may come to live with you. If you cannot handle living with your in-law's, please do not apply. In return, your traditional Chinese/Taiwanese wife will look after your elderly parents too.

I'm playing the role of nakodo (go-between) and will not accept any money or gifts. I'm not related to any of the girls by blood or family. If you're interested, please PM me for an initial face to face meeting (with me) in OC. I may request you to bring documents of proof.
Last edited by momopi on November 29th, 2008, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How do you know these women? Are they hot? Do you have pics of all of them? Why aren't they just using the personals?

I will send your announcement out to my mailing list, and to a few cousins I know who live in the LA area, to see if they might be interested. My cousins in LA are all doctors or engineers, unlike me, and a few of them are still single I think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

WWu777 wrote:How do you know these women? Are they hot? Do you have pics of all of them? Why aren't they just using the personals?

I will send your announcement out to my mailing list, and to a few cousins I know who live in the LA area, to see if they might be interested. My cousins in LA are all doctors or engineers, unlike me, and a few of them are still single I think.
Feel free to check with your cousins first before asking anyone else. It's not necessary for the guy to be doctors or engineers. The girls are already in their 30's, so don't expect a 19 year old dressed for night out in K-town. Omiai's are formal introductions and not like craiglist personals. I'm responsible for the screening, photo exchange, and setting up the initial meeting (usually lunch with chaperone present). After that, they're on their own.

Also, I'm only looking for 30-40 year old Chinese-speaking guys who are local, so no need to blast the post across state lines.