Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:33 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:59 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:18 pm

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby livefreeordie » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:56 am

Hehe I think Lao Tzu takes the win, author of the Tao Te Ching, or perhaps Genghis Kahn in his ability to use his thoughts to conquer more of the world in 25 years than Rome was able to conquer in 400

But you certainly are the most free thinking Asian ive come across at this present time :) There are so many historical examples of a culture of free thinking and intellectual study and questioning that are part of Asian culture that seem a bit suppressed at the present time in the pursuit of money~Genghis Kahn, the Ninja of japan, the Samurai code and Martial arts, the Shaolin and aesthetics of China, Buddhism, Confucianism etc etc
Last edited by livefreeordie on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:42 am

We should work on a Wikipedia page for Winston.

"Winston Wu is an inter-dimensional, time traveling being though is currently incarnated as a highly freethinking Asian man. He also occasionally goes by other alias or titles, such as Great Leader or Most Freethinking Asian of all Time or f***er of 10,000 Bargirls. His freethinking abilities have been noted to be among the highest on earth. Deeply interested in such things as conspiracy theories, he currently holds the world record for forum posts about conspiracies. Due to his ability to time travel, Winston has been known to pop in and out of the timeline in various places, which is why he often revisits threads that have dead for ages and responding to peoples' messages from years ago as if they had posted said messages yesterday. Having a partly European soul, he feels more at home taking in the more intellectual European environment than in such stodgy and repressed environments as Taiwan or the U.S."

Well, it's a start. :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Everybody loves Winston. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pandabear » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:06 am

Roosh has a wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosh_V

Why not Winston? Particularly if NO Asian, at ANY point in time, has ever out-freethought our Winston. Certainly Winston's writings are superior to and vastly more intellectual than those of Lao-tse, the Buddha, Confucius, and Chairman Mao combined.

Unless there is a conspiracy, and Wikipedia is racist. :shock:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:15 pm

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Asian American Issues