Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby sentinel89 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:32 am

Blue Murder wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:But, the matrix that is modern western culture is unprecedented. I can't tell you how many American men I've tried to have discussions with about how in so many ways the grass really is much greener abroad, particularly when it comes to dating. Every one of them thinks I'm insane. None of them have even considered the idea that American women might not the gold standard, or that the west really does have a dating dystopia that works so favorably for women yet so disagreeable for men.. None of them have considered that a culture revolving around shitty music, degenerate reality TV shows, wasteful consumerism, and ridiculous sensationalism may not be the ideal environment to foster happiness for men. The extent of how far trapped people are into this matrix is unprecedented. At no point in history has any culture or nation fallen to the amount of ignorance to that of the west.

So in that sense, I would argue that HA is in some ways original.

That's a bit of sensationalism right there in bold. We don't really know a lot from history, and some even suggest our history is not what we think it is. You be the judge of that, however, I fail to see why HA is original. The greener grass concept has been around since man evolved into separate people. You can find paintings of Moors (who are black, contrary to popular belief) macking on white chicks like it's no big deal. Other than that, you got it. Maybe, you know, the west isn't all there is? Nah. That's just crazy talk! :roll:


1.) The Moors were not black, they were Arabs. You're listening to Afrocentrists, who are a group of Black Americans desperately trying to prove that civilized black societies and empires have existed. They've also tried to claim Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece, and many others. None of this is backed by anything scientific whatsoever.

2.) The internet has contributed greatly to the modern dystopia in the west, which obviously could not have been a factor much before the 1990s.

3.) The overwhelming majority of people could never have entertained themselves much in the greener grass concept before commercial airlines or the information age. Before commercial airlines only nobles could take long leisurely trips abroad. Marco Polo may have been one of the only men of his time to travel from Europe across the Middle-East and into modern-day China. Also, think about how much information you've discovered by the means of the internet, and how much it has changed your life. When my dad was my age he could have never had access to this sort of information shared on Happier Abroad. Did he need it? No, because the west had not yet sunk to the condition it is in now.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:27 am

sentinel89 wrote:1.) The Moors were not black, they were Arabs. You're listening to Afrocentrists, who are a group of Black Americans desperately trying to prove that civilized black societies and empires have existed. They've also tried to claim Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece, and many others. None of this is backed by anything scientific whatsoever.

They WERE black. Past tense there, chief. Same with Egypt. Now, Greece and all them places? Might have some black DNA but they're Euro for the count. I'm actually harder on blacks than anyone BECAUSE prosperous societies existed. Even when people still believed that diseases were wrath of god(s). I mean, the Moors pretty much created bathing while whites thought it was "sinful" to stay dirty. I'm not an afrocentrist. It's a bit of an ironic thing in that I'm not sided with them because, if anything, their (unknown/hidden) history proves they can clean up their acts without repatriations or anything silly like that. However, the Moors and first Egyptians were black. Might not be today, but they were originally.

sentinel89 wrote:2.) The internet has contributed greatly to the modern dystopia in the west, which obviously could not have been a factor much before the 1990s.

Your point being?

sentinel89 wrote:3.) The overwhelming majority of people could never have entertained themselves much in the greener grass concept before commercial airlines or the information age. Before commercial airlines only nobles could take long leisurely trips abroad. Marco Polo may have been one of the only men of his time to travel from Europe across the Middle-East and into modern-day China. Also, think about how much information you've discovered by the means of the internet, and how much it has changed your life. When my dad was my age he could have never had access to this sort of information shared on Happier Abroad. Did he need it? No, because the west had not yet sunk to the condition it is in now.

Information on HA? Where? In any case, the concept has been around for ages. Unless you were around in the old days I'm not sure you're keen enough to fill me in on that. Given that people back then weren't stupid, I'm going to stick with my guns and say nothing original here. Because there isn't.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby sentinel89 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:05 am

They WERE black. Past tense there, chief. Same with Egypt. Now, Greece and all them places? Might have some black DNA but they're Euro for the count. I'm actually harder on blacks than anyone BECAUSE prosperous societies existed. Even when people still believed that diseases were wrath of god(s). I mean, the Moors pretty much created bathing while whites thought it was "sinful" to stay dirty. I'm not an afrocentrist. It's a bit of an ironic thing in that I'm not sided with them because, if anything, their (unknown/hidden) history proves they can clean up their acts without repatriations or anything silly like that. However, the Moors and first Egyptians were black. Might not be today, but they were originally
.

The only problem with the Black Ancient Egypt/Black Moorish hypothesis is that it is backed by literally no scientific evidence and that the vast majority of experts have dismissed it. The only groups spreading these ideas now are Afrocentrists.

Your point being?


I made the case that the modern western dystopia is unprecedented. The fact that the information age influenced the dystopia supports this case.

Information on HA? Where? In any case, the concept has been around for ages. Unless you were around in the old days I'm not sure you're keen enough to fill me in on that. Given that people back then weren't stupid, I'm going to stick with my guns and say nothing original here. Because there isn't.


If the information here is unoriginal and timeworn, then I take it you're just here to troll?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:16 am

sentinel89 wrote:The only problem with the Black Ancient Egypt/Black Moorish hypothesis is that it is backed by literally no scientific evidence and that the vast majority of experts have dismissed it. The only groups spreading these ideas now are Afrocentrists.

Or, the only problem is that you're looking in echo chambers. I've seen all colours and creeds agree with Moors/Egyptians/Jews, even a few Jews themselves. Funny how that works when you go beyond echo chambers.

sentinel89 wrote:I made the case that the modern western dystopia is unprecedented. The fact that the information age influenced the dystopia supports this case.

Fact? You mean opinion.

FACT: a thing that is indisputably the case.

OPINION: a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

sentinel89 wrote:If the information here is unoriginal and timeworn, then I take it you're just here to troll?

Yes.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:53 am

Blue Murder wrote:They WERE black. Past tense there, chief. Same with Egypt. Now, Greece and all them places? Might have some black DNA but they're Euro for the count. I'm actually harder on blacks than anyone BECAUSE prosperous societies existed. Even when people still believed that diseases were wrath of god(s). I mean, the Moors pretty much created bathing while whites thought it was "sinful" to stay dirty. I'm not an afrocentrist. It's a bit of an ironic thing in that I'm not sided with them because, if anything, their (unknown/hidden) history proves they can clean up their acts without repatriations or anything silly like that. However, the Moors and first Egyptians were black. Might not be today, but they were originally.


This is actually bullshit, brother. The darkest skinned Egyptians were definitely a minority then as they are now. While there must have been some degree of African blood the same way most North-Africans nowadays have some degree of African blood, they weren't of the pitch-black variety. Evidence of the mummies of Pharaoh's that were found supports this; the mummy of Ramesses II, for example, showed that while alive he had red curly hair. Red curly hair is not the type of hair a black African would have unless he has a very significant amount of white European blood in his family tree.

Egyptian murals, futhermore, show slaves and servants of various colors, ranging from complete Numibian black to lighter-skinned brown (Arab, mediterranean) all the way to pale European. The ancient Egyptians are 100% African, as in: they belong to the CONTINENT of Africa. But racially they weren't any more African then the Algerians, the Berbers or the Moroccans. Some of them would have blended into the Arab world perfectly, others were evidently so pale they would not have looked out of place in Ireland.

Latching on to the claim of afrocentrists (notorious for claiming Beethoven and several British monarchs were black) puts you on the same level of tinfoil hat as Winston's flat earth theory. :lol:

Image
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:08 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:This is actually bullshit, brother. The darkest skinned Egyptians were definitely a minority then as they are now. While there must have been some degree of African blood the same way most North-Africans nowadays have some degree of African blood, they weren't of the pitch-black variety. Evidence of the mummies of Pharaoh's that were found supports this; the mummy of Ramesses II, for example, showed that while alive he had red curly hair. Red curly hair is not the type of hair a black African would have unless he has a very significant amount of white European blood in his family tree.

Egyptian murals, futhermore, show slaves and servants of various colors, ranging from complete Numibian black to lighter-skinned brown (Arab, mediterranean) all the way to pale European. The ancient Egyptians are 100% African, as in: they belong to the CONTINENT of Africa. But racially they weren't any more African then the Algerians, the Berbers or the Moroccans. Some of them would have blended into the Arab world perfectly, others were evidently so pale they would not have looked out of place in Ireland.

Latching on to the claim of afrocentrists (notorious for claiming Beethoven and several British monarchs were black) puts you on the same level of tinfoil hat as Winston's flat earth theory. :lol:

Image

We're definitely not brothers. Anyway, I don't buy that for a second. My own research and common sense is what I'm going on here. It's BS to you, "brother", but it isn't to me, since I've, you know, done this thing called research. Blacks, they have the most genetic diversity within their own race. You can find some with blue eyes and other "WTF?!" features. The Egyptians were black, and that's all there is to it. No one has claimed British monarchs were black, and if you're going to lump me in with Winston/Adama, I suppose you're more delusional than they are.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:28 am

Blue Murder wrote:We're definitely not brothers. Anyway, I don't buy that for a second. My own research and common sense is what I'm going on here. It's BS to you, "brother", but it isn't to me, since I've, you know, done this thing called research. Blacks, they have the most genetic diversity within their own race. You can find some with blue eyes and other "WTF?!" features. The Egyptians were black, and that's all there is to it. No one has claimed British monarchs were black, and if you're going to lump me in with Winston/Adama, I suppose you're more delusional than they are.


Did I ever deny the genetic diversity of Africans? I am just talking common sense here; all of North-Africa is primarily Arab looking. You seem to suggest this is a recent thing, I think otherwise. The people of North Africa belong to the African continent, but they do not belong to the black race. I researched this too, it interests me a lot as a matter of fact. I am well aware of how there are people in unusual places who display the type of eye color and hair color one would expect from people of European heritage. This does not, however, indicate a great genetic variety within one race - it could just as easily indicate admixture with other races. After so many centuries of slave trade by both Europeans and Arabs, you would think some foreign blood slipped in somewhere along the line. Look at all those Jews from Ethiopia who now live in Israel.

There are Mongolians who are born in remote areas with blue eyes and even blonde hair. Their features, otherwise, are Northeast Asian. They are the descendants of Alexander the Great and his Greek soldiers who ventured deep into Asia thousands of years ago. Sometimes, a gene can lie dormant for an incredibly long period of time. But admixture happened, still happens and has happened for centuries.

There is no way the Egyptians were pure black Africans; they were heavily mixed if anything. You are supporting the bizarre claims of afrocentrists which puts you on the same level as Winston and Adama in this particular situation. Which is kind of funny because you actually came across relatively sane to me. I won't hold it against you; all of us have a few opinions that are a bit off-kilter. But it is just that: your opinion. The evidence says otherwise, and rely on mostly pseudo-science the same as Winston's views. No need to be pissy about it.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby BlackKnight » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:21 am

sentinel89 wrote:
They WERE black. Past tense there, chief. Same with Egypt. Now, Greece and all them places? Might have some black DNA but they're Euro for the count. I'm actually harder on blacks than anyone BECAUSE prosperous societies existed. Even when people still believed that diseases were wrath of god(s). I mean, the Moors pretty much created bathing while whites thought it was "sinful" to stay dirty. I'm not an afrocentrist. It's a bit of an ironic thing in that I'm not sided with them because, if anything, their (unknown/hidden) history proves they can clean up their acts without repatriations or anything silly like that. However, the Moors and first Egyptians were black. Might not be today, but they were originally
.

The only problem with the Black Ancient Egypt/Black Moorish hypothesis is that it is backed by literally no scientific evidence and that the vast majority of experts have dismissed it. The only groups spreading these ideas now are Afrocentrists.

Your point being?


I made the case that the modern western dystopia is unprecedented. The fact that the information age influenced the dystopia supports this case.

Information on HA? Where? In any case, the concept has been around for ages. Unless you were around in the old days I'm not sure you're keen enough to fill me in on that. Given that people back then weren't stupid, I'm going to stick with my guns and say nothing original here. Because there isn't.


If the information here is unoriginal and timeworn, then I take it you're just here to troll?



Scientific evidence? I would like to know where you got your science from LOL. You people are soooo dumb. The conversations on HERE go around and around. None of you people have any serious intellect. I'm sooo done with this shitty place. Let me just copied and paste what I posted a few months:

There is no scientific definition of race (look it up)... you don't get different races of cows. Race is a social construct developed by the German/British to create SOCIAL hierarchies and is shown by how, up to about a century ago, everyone in the United States and Britain who wrote about "race" assumed that the Irish were clearly a separate "race," as distinct from the obviously superior English. Today everyone assumes that Irish and English are the same "race". It's generally accepted that European settlers (who were no longer exposed to such intense UV rays as were their ancient African ancestors) had no need to continue "wasting" energy on such large amounts of melanin. So, through natural genetic mutation and time, Europeans lost their ability to produce large amounts of melanin - those producing less melanin had more energy available for finding food and staying warm. Seriously, some breeds of dogs have been around longer than white people.

In fact, new research is showing that Europeans are white because interbreeding with Neanderthals based in Northern Europe pushed south towards the middle east by the last ice age. Europeans have 2-5% uniquely Neanderthal DNA. Red hair, Green eyes, all came from Neanderthals as did 0 negative blood. Neanderthals were different species at the limit of biological compatibility with modern humans from Africa. From analysis of surviving neanderthal DNA in humans, which is completely lacking large areas of the neanderthal DNA, it has been suggested that humans and neanderthals were able to produce offspring, but that the male hybrids were infertile and female hybrids had very low fertility. This is exactly the same as we see in hybrids between species like lions and tigers or horses and donkeys. It would also explain the very low percentage of neanderthal genomes in humans and why it is unevenly spread. But that does mean white people are sub-human. EVERY HUMAN is 0.1% or less different from EVERY HUMAN in ANY population. The genes that account for racial differences (skin, hair, eye color, etc.) number only a few. That's less than a dozen out of the thousands of genes that can vary between one human and the next. That means that, while two people can both have the same color of skin, hair, and eyes, and look very similar, that similarity is only superficial. They may actually be more genetically different from each other than they are from a person of a different race. This is especially true in Africa, where human populations sport a much higher genetic diversity than anywhere else in the world. This means, for example, an Italian and an Eskimo can be more genetically similar than two people in Africa living only a few hundred miles away. And, for example, a person from the Bantu ethnic group is actually more closely related to and more genetically similar to Eurasians than to someone from the Khoisan or Hadza ethnic groups, even though the Bantu, Khoisan, and Hadzabe are all sub-Saharan Africans. The lack of Neanderthal genes in African populations don't make enough of a difference to change any of this.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna.html
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:57 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Did I ever deny the genetic diversity of Africans? I am just talking common sense here; all of North-Africa is primarily Arab looking. You seem to suggest this is a recent thing, I think otherwise. The people of North Africa belong to the African continent, but they do not belong to the black race. I researched this too, it interests me a lot as a matter of fact. I am well aware of how there are people in unusual places who display the type of eye color and hair color one would expect from people of European heritage. This does not, however, indicate a great genetic variety within one race - it could just as easily indicate admixture with other races. After so many centuries of slave trade by both Europeans and Arabs, you would think some foreign blood slipped in somewhere along the line. Look at all those Jews from Ethiopia who now live in Israel.

There are Mongolians who are born in remote areas with blue eyes and even blonde hair. Their features, otherwise, are Northeast Asian. They are the descendants of Alexander the Great and his Greek soldiers who ventured deep into Asia thousands of years ago. Sometimes, a gene can lie dormant for an incredibly long period of time. But admixture happened, still happens and has happened for centuries.

There is no way the Egyptians were pure black Africans; they were heavily mixed if anything. You are supporting the bizarre claims of afrocentrists which puts you on the same level as Winston and Adama in this particular situation. Which is kind of funny because you actually came across relatively sane to me. I won't hold it against you; all of us have a few opinions that are a bit off-kilter. But it is just that: your opinion. The evidence says otherwise, and rely on mostly pseudo-science the same as Winston's views. No need to be pissy about it.

'Cept you're the pissy one. When you're not telling people they should have kids just because they're smart. You're right in there with Winston and Adama. What kind of idiot finds childfree philosophy "appaling", but finds genocide, racism and violent misogyny okay? You're a doofus, kid. All this crap you're spouting about "afrocentrists" and race is just that, crap. I've said a few times I'm not one and explained my reasoning, chucklefuck. You seem to have less intelligence than Winston's cabal. At least they can read. You're like Yohan when you reply. Your opinion about Egyptians (yes, yours is an opinion since the evidence is in my favour) is beyond the level of Adama, actually. With the way you're going, I just might unblock him and switch him out for you instead. Freaking idiot. I also don't care about coming off as "relatively sane" to you. We're not friends, nor will we ever be. So mark me down as insane, or a troll, or whatever. Anything that will make our correspondence end quicker.

What a loon.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby sentinel89 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Scientific evidence? I would like to know where you got your science from LOL. You people are soooo dumb. The conversations on HERE go around and around. None of you people have any serious intellect. I'm sooo done with this shitty place. Let me just copied and paste what I posted a few months:

There is no scientific definition of race (look it up)... you don't get different races of cows. Race is a social construct developed by the German/British to create SOCIAL hierarchies and is shown by how, up to about a century ago, everyone in the United States and Britain who wrote about "race" assumed that the Irish were clearly a separate "race," as distinct from the obviously superior English. Today everyone assumes that Irish and English are the same "race". It's generally accepted that European settlers (who were no longer exposed to such intense UV rays as were their ancient African ancestors) had no need to continue "wasting" energy on such large amounts of melanin. So, through natural genetic mutation and time, Europeans lost their ability to produce large amounts of melanin - those producing less melanin had more energy available for finding food and staying warm. Seriously, some breeds of dogs have been around longer than white people.

In fact, new research is showing that Europeans are white because interbreeding with Neanderthals based in Northern Europe pushed south towards the middle east by the last ice age. Europeans have 2-5% uniquely Neanderthal DNA. Red hair, Green eyes, all came from Neanderthals as did 0 negative blood. Neanderthals were different species at the limit of biological compatibility with modern humans from Africa. From analysis of surviving neanderthal DNA in humans, which is completely lacking large areas of the neanderthal DNA, it has been suggested that humans and neanderthals were able to produce offspring, but that the male hybrids were infertile and female hybrids had very low fertility. This is exactly the same as we see in hybrids between species like lions and tigers or horses and donkeys. It would also explain the very low percentage of neanderthal genomes in humans and why it is unevenly spread. But that does mean white people are sub-human. EVERY HUMAN is 0.1% or less different from EVERY HUMAN in ANY population. The genes that account for racial differences (skin, hair, eye color, etc.) number only a few. That's less than a dozen out of the thousands of genes that can vary between one human and the next. That means that, while two people can both have the same color of skin, hair, and eyes, and look very similar, that similarity is only superficial. They may actually be more genetically different from each other than they are from a person of a different race. This is especially true in Africa, where human populations sport a much higher genetic diversity than anywhere else in the world. This means, for example, an Italian and an Eskimo can be more genetically similar than two people in Africa living only a few hundred miles away. And, for example, a person from the Bantu ethnic group is actually more closely related to and more genetically similar to Eurasians than to someone from the Khoisan or Hadza ethnic groups, even though the Bantu, Khoisan, and Hadzabe are all sub-Saharan Africans. The lack of Neanderthal genes in African populations don't make enough of a difference to change any of this.


There's no gold standard to define race, but how can you argue that race is merely a social construct? We haven't determined where the Universe ends, but does that mean that the Universe is infinite? I'm sorry, that's bullshit. Keep in mind, even the smallest differences in DNA can make for ENORMOUS pragmatic differences. Remember, human beings are somewhere between 97-99% chimpanzee. Is the difference between a human being and a chimpanzee also a social construct?

To argue that races are merely a social construct, you'd have to argue that there is no such thing as dog breeds. You may be using some factual information, I'll give you that. But you're drawing unscientific conclusions based on the information. These conclusions are most likely convenient to your narrative, but they are not accurate. So go ahead and be done with this place, you and your lack of serious intellect brings nothing of value here.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Blue Murder wrote:'Cept you're the pissy one. When you're not telling people they should have kids just because they're smart. You're right in there with Winston and Adama. What kind of idiot finds childfree philosophy "appaling", but finds genocide, racism and violent misogyny okay?


Where did I ever state I am okay with genocide, racism and violent misogyny? This is new to me. I've actually spoken out against Cornfed on many threads, in case you haven't noticed. I'm a bit confused here. The childfree philosophy bit was a personal opinion of mine I voiced through PM - it has nothing to do with this topic or the thread so I don't know why you would even bring it up. Unless your purpose is to rile me up, of course. Which would be an awfully.. trollish thing to do.

Blue Murder wrote:You're a doofus, kid.


Doofus? Kid? Lol, now you're just sounding like a Peanuts character. :lol:

Blue Murder wrote:All this crap you're spouting about "afrocentrists" and race is just that, crap. I've said a few times I'm not one and explained my reasoning, chucklefuck.


Chucklefuck, lol. I think I am going to add that to my vocabulary.

Blue Murder wrote:You seem to have less intelligence than Winston's cabal. At least they can read. You're like Yohan when you reply. Your opinion about Egyptians (yes, yours is an opinion since the evidence is in my favour) is beyond the level of Adama, actually.


There is no evidence in your favor; you provided none. You just said it's completely normal for a black man to be born with red curly hair when he has no white ancestry and I then said that sounded ridiculous as most of the blue- or green eyed black people are in fact African Americans who are of partial white heritage. It's like you just want to argue for the sake of arguing. When I compared you to Winston in this one way, you got mad and your comeback is comparing me to Winston and his "cabal".

Blue Murder wrote:With the way you're going, I just might unblock him and switch him out for you instead. Freaking idiot.


You probably should, if I make you this mad. I'll be gone in four days anyway.

Blue Murder wrote:We're not friends, nor will we ever be. Anything that will make our correspondence end quicker.


You seem ridiculously hostile all of a sudden, why is that? I offered you help, advice and even a place to stay if you're ever in town. Hell, I even defended you when they called you a troll. Now one little disagreement on some historical subject makes you blow up like this? Madness.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:54 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Where did I ever state I am okay with genocide, racism and violent misogyny? This is new to me. I've actually spoken out against Cornfed on many threads, in case you haven't noticed. I'm a bit confused here. The childfree philosophy bit was a personal opinion of mine I voiced through PM - it has nothing to do with this topic or the thread so I don't know why you would even bring it up. Unless your purpose is to rile me up, of course. Which would be an awfully.. trollish thing to do.

Are you on crack? Forget it. It wasn't a personal opinion, jackarse. You literally said, "I find Blue Murder's opinions appalling" in a thread. Do you need me to fetch it for you? Man, you're daft. I can see why Ghost tore into you. You've also never spoken out against Cornfed. Now you hallucinate too? And you have kids. That's the worst part.

MarcosZeitola wrote:Doofus? Kid? Lol, now you're just sounding like a Peanuts character. :lol:

I can play the Peanuts theme on piano. It goes, "da da da, dum dum. La la la la. Da da da, dum dum. Laaa, laaaa, laaa! Dummmm, dummmmm!" Something like that.

MarcosZeitola wrote:Chucklefuck, lol. I think I am going to add that to my vocabulary.

If it makes you happy, do it.

MarcosZeitola wrote:There is no evidence in your favor; you provided none. You just said it's completely normal for a black man to be born with red curly hair when he has no white ancestry and I then said that sounded ridiculous as most of the blue- or green eyed black people are in fact African Americans who are of partial white heritage. It's like you just want to argue for the sake of arguing. When I compared you to Winston in this one way, you got mad and your comeback is comparing me to Winston and his "cabal".

Ah, there is plenty of evidence in my favour. I also never said that, Winston. You might wanna stop insulting the other members and take a good look in the mirror. The same things you say about Winston apply to you. The more you talk, the more you make Ghost and them look sensible for not taking kindly to ya. You behave like a woman. This would be the perfect opportunity for Cornfed to chime in with "ban her". Though I'm not for censorship just because someone disagrees with me. Even if they are mentally challenged, Marcos.

MarcosZeitola wrote:You probably should, if I make you this mad. I'll be gone in four days anyway.

I'm not sure anyone cares.


MarcosZeitola wrote:You seem ridiculously hostile all of a sudden, why is that? I offered you help, advice and even a place to stay if you're ever in town. Hell, I even defended you when they called you a troll. Now one little disagreement on some historical subject makes you blow up like this? Madness.

You are batshit retarded. Beyond Adama/Yohan levels. Do you really have nothing better to do than sit in front of your computer and create events that never happened? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeen the HELL did you 1) offer me shit and 2) defend me either in public OR private? Matter of fact, I have a PM from you comparing me to HA's scum. So on top of being delusional, you're some kind of opposite-freak?

Real winner here, folks. Real winner.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby HouseMD » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:28 pm

lol, laying into Marcos for some of the stupidest reasons I've ever seen. Wtf is even happening in this thread right now. Marcos is probably the most normal and well adjusted person on this forum, the level of shit you're giving him is totally unwarranted.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby Blue Murder » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:49 pm

HouseMD wrote:lol, laying into Marcos for some of the stupidest reasons I've ever seen. Wtf is even happening in this thread right now. Marcos is probably the most normal and well adjusted person on this forum, the level of shit you're giving him is totally unwarranted.

Uh-huh. Anyway, most normal and well-adjusted goes to S_Parc.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Postby HouseMD » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:54 pm

I'd give him a close second.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

PreviousNext

Return to Asian American Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest