Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Wow how did these Asian guys get such hot white girls?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wow how did these Asian guys get such hot white girls?

Post by jamesbond » December 5th, 2016, 1:56 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » March 12th, 2017, 7:59 am

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » March 12th, 2017, 8:20 am

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi » March 19th, 2018, 8:13 pm

winstonrules101
Freshman Poster

Post by winstonrules101 » December 5th, 2018, 8:11 am

Dear @Winston , ignore the haters, I think you're great.
I don't know if you'll see this, because it has been quite a few years. However, I am a girl, and I don't think you're a fat loser virgin. I actually made this account just so I could cheer you up. As for the other guys on this site who have been so extremely rude to you, I would like to cordially say "go f**k yourselves with a chainsaw you desperate incel c**ts."
Winston is a far greater person than you will ever be. Although I disagree with you not retaliating, I also find it quite admirable, and it shows that you have security in your character. If you truly want to, I know you will find the hot white woman of your dreams. They will definitely fall for your charisma and undeniable sweetness.
As for you, @odbo . I clicked on your profile and saw that your most active thread is "Why people hate the Jews." This proves my point even further. Not only are you a scum sucking disgraceful piece of shit, you're also anti-Semitic. I have mad Internet skills, will find your employer, even though it is unlikely that you have one, and destroy your measly little life by exposing you as the anti-Semite you are. I hope you enjoy being racist AND broke.
And you @jamesbond , you are clearly anything but. The difference is, James bond actually gets pu**y while you're out here jerking your micropenis to pictures of women who you'd never have a chance of interacting with in real life. Your hate for American women is also f***ing hilarious, but hey, from your point of view, I sorta get it. It must really build hatred when every woman you encounter runs the f**k away because you have a face even a mother wouldn't love.
I'd like to thank the two of you for giving me a reason to live for another twenty years just so I can piss allll over your f***ing graves.
Rock on, Winston rules forever