Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Success! It works! My report from Cebu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby leavingusa » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm

swincor__ wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
You have to understand that women are not different anywhere, it's just their options are so limited.



That's really the key to good behavior from women: limiting their options, and increasing dependency on men. Societies don't produce good women by giving them lots of freedom and independence. Ultimately, they need to be kept on some sort of leash, and men are the ones who have to hold that leash.


Yes, that is the key. In America today women no longer need men because the government has assumed that role. The woman can toss the man aside and gain access to his resources so he loses all control.

Can you imagine as a man having your 18 year old daughter's thug boyfriend moved into your daughter's room and put up with him banging your daughter? Mom could care less, remember who's side she's really on. It's not about parents vs daughter, it's about women vs men. She will always be on the daughter's side and the daughter will grow up to be a total slut because she will be raised on American culture.

This happens every day in America because the man is totally powerless in his marriage and women make the stupidest decisions you would not even believe.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm







Postby steve55 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 am

leavingusa wrote:If someone told me I had
a 20% chance of the living death that is divorce in America, I would run the other way.

And divorce is not the only problem. marriage here severly limits your ability to deal with your wife. If she turns into an absolute bitch what are you going to do? Divorce her? Just because you are not divorced doesn't mean you aren't perma-fucked.

I'm hearing too many stories of what Americanized Filipinas are like not to mention I know many Americanized foreign girls from other ethnic groups.

Remember, she doesn't have to have sex with you, she can cheat on you all she wants, if you raise your voice it's DV and she can have you thrown out of the house. She can have boyfriends, let her daughters boyfriends live in the house, etc. and there's not a whole lot you can do about any of these things in America.

Just sayin' but good luck...


My friend, ANYTHING is possible. If I was afraid of everything that COULD happen to me, I may as well go live under a rock with my tale between my legs. IMHO, you are wayyy exagerrating all this. I'm not denying that what you say COULD happen, but in reality, after being on many fil/am relationship message boards for 9 years, Ive seen very few bad reports from Americans who have married foreign woman with the exception of russian ladies. Every guy I see and hear about is amazingly happy with his filipina wife, with latina wives not far behind. In fact, people are much more likely to post on a message board or talk about something when they have horrible expriences to tell, yet I still see so few cases of it. Just go visit world of filipinas for example. Members are on there who have been married for many many years and still extremely happy. I guess our experiences and perceptions are just different, so be it. Based on my experiences and what Ive seen, it seems to match the FACTS of the 20% divorce rate quoted by the USCIS report to congress.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby well-informed » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Well i'm agreeing with leavingusa

I'm sorry but i don't like giving POWER or OPTIONS to women, that's just how it is maybe i'm too cynical but that's me. You see what happens when you give power to women in a society, you get to see the absolute worst qualities about them just like American women. You marry a quality foreign woman, that's fine heck it's much than marrying an AW but i don't think it's for me or even risk it.

Women HAVE to be put in their place, and the thing is most women like that being put in their place anyways because they are attracted to mentally strong men that dontput up with their silly female crap. But how can you be a strong man when you she's ahead of the game the second she steps in America. Men have no rights here when it comes to marriage.

- The fact that's she's under 120 pounds make her attractive here. (She has more sexual opportunities than you, because she's foreign and the mangina guys here. So she could possibly leave you for someone more younger and better looking, and us as american men can't do that domestically without superficial things like money, fame,etc)

- Legal jurisdiction over you ( Not saying that she's going to f**k you over, but she has the option to do so and walk away with many of your assets. If you want to divorce her, that's fine you're still going to lose regardless. Either way you're f***ed in a divorce.)

- Monopoly of sex is solely based on her (not that i condone cheating while you're married). She doesn't have any motivational incentive to keep f***ing you, like she would in her 3rd world country where's she's dirt poor and trying to attract YOU. A filipina women in the Phils HAS to keep f***ing him, in order for him to keep providing for the family and for him to be faithful to her. Or else he'll get it somewhere else cheaply, a man can't do that in America.

- What rights do you have in the US, you're a phone call away from having a DV suit against you.

So remember it's really about environment. Marrying a foreign woman and bringing her here is better, but it's still not the best decision i think. The problem with the industry of marriage is much more bigger than your foreign wife. I like to be logical in my decisions, instead of hoping and praying that she's doesn't change.

For all the married men who brought their foreign women into the US, just ask yourselves this interesting question...... Would she have still had married you had she been raised in the US growing up?

It really is all about the exchange of money and sex fellas. Stay in her country !!!
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby fox » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Hey guys,

first of all congratulations Darren, I was very happy to read your story.

You guys have made some points about bringing a foreigner wife to America and I want to give my two cents:
I'm not from America but I live in a western country, we have all the TV shows, MTV and the rest of the garbage from America here also...

Bringing a foreigner wife to America or other western countries that are like America is a big risk. In a few years the foreigner wife is going to learn about feminism, see how men are being treated on TV shows and on the justice system- or in other words: she will see that men have no rights in the justice system. She will see the hip hop and parties culture and how men are portrayed in advertising and TV commercials....
after she sees everything there is a big chance she will change and become exacly like the American\western women you
despise.

The culture and men bashing is everywhere in America or western countries that are like America- so there is no escape from it.

It's not certain that the woman will change but there is a big chance that she will....

I have seen foreigner women come to my country (esp. Russian women, but not only.....) and they were different when they came here. But two-three years later they learned how things are here and then became Exacly like the local women.

Once that foreigner wife gets a green card or a citizenship (as far as my country is concerned) they don't have much to lose
so there is a big chance they will change...

Even if the wife doesn't change, your kids are going to grow up into the American culture and if you have a daughter:
well, most daughters don't respect their fathers in America or in my country because they see how men are treated here and that they are powerless in the justice system....

My conclusion: marry a foreigner wife but stay to live in her country. 8)
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby steve55 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 am

Well, that's all fine and dandy but let's live in reality for a second. Fact is, for various reasons, for 99% of guys, it isn't an option to go live in a foreign country. Reasons range from employment, language, missing one's friends and family, and not being capable of adapting to 3rd world countries. Only an extreme few can truly do it. So our only option is bringing the girl here. This talk of living in her country sounds cool and all, but for 99% of guys, it's not reality.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby Banano » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:10 pm

http://www.orientexpat.com/forum/22217- ... delusions/

this so so true, $1=41 pesos means you are 41 times richer...this is so funny and sad at the same time and it made my day:)
Are philipinos the dumbest ppl in the world?I know there are a lot of retards over there...I have no idea how winston can deal with these ppl on a daily basis, the only thing thats good abt PI is p***y..thats all...nothin else...
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Banano wrote:http://www.orientexpat.com/forum/22217-ridding-the-filipinas-of-their-delusions/

this so so true, $1=41 pesos means you are 41 times richer...this is so funny and sad at the same time and it made my day:)
Are philipinos the dumbest ppl in the world?I know there are a lot of retards over there...I have no idea how winston can deal with these ppl on a daily basis, the only thing thats good abt PI is p***y..thats all...nothin else...


That doesn't make sense. First, the dollar is now at $1=43.5 pesos. Second, a dollar is not equivalent to a peso. You can't buy anything with one peso. But you can buy something with one dollar. They are not of the same value. So the 40+ times richer thing doesn't logically follow.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby fox » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:05 am

Banano wrote:http://www.orientexpat.com/forum/22217-ridding-the-filipinas-of-their-delusions/

this so so true, $1=41 pesos means you are 41 times richer...this is so funny and sad at the same time and it made my day:)
Are philipinos the dumbest ppl in the world?I know there are a lot of retards over there...I have no idea how winston can deal with these ppl on a daily basis, the only thing thats good abt PI is p***y..thats all...nothin else...


Ok, so Americans have more money which is great and importent, but most Americans feel lonely and don't like America that much. Not to mention that Men don't want American women because they are not feminine....

I'm not saying that money isn't importent but with all the money people make in America they are still depressed....
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:29 am

ok so bottom line is philipinas like americans because of money?
Now take money out of equation and would philipina still be with you?
I would say that money is the single most important factor, something that is not negotiable, all other factors like looks, age is less important to them..im talkin about long term relationships/marriages.......MONEY is the key ..how is that diff than AW?(i know they are sweeter, more real and natural but they ALL have the same kernel)
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby well-informed » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:16 am

Unfortunately that's just how it is Banano. Money is just as important to women, as looking at a pretty young girl is to us. That's just how it goes.

They're all in the same boat yes, but i rather spend money on a sweet loving filipina than on a american woman. The ROI is much much better than a AW

American wives in my opinion are worser than prostitutes (who i have more respect than most AW).

American wives are the most ugliest demanding pigs that don't put out enough for their husbands. You get the baggage of being stuck in a relationship with them, while paying for all the crap they need to feel like a wife. All the bills the husband pays, while she's free to spend her money in whatever way she wants. She'll cheat on you, she'll use sex against, she'll make ultimatums and threats to get what she wants, she'll just keep bitching and complaining at you, etc.

If you wonder why prostitution isn't legal here in the States. Believe me AW and feminists don't want american men to spend money on prostitutes. There goes all the free dinners and all the stuff that manginas keep buying for them. This won't change anytime soon

American woman = high-priced prostitute that doesn't want to put out or stay in shape

I say f**k them lol
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby Banano » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 am

is there movement in US to legilaze prostitution, makes no sense to ban it, how free is that, why government gives a fck if someone is willing to blow someone in exchange for currency...I mean idealy sex shd be free and avail to everyone but since we dont live in such a world then at least allow ppl to be able to pay for it...yet most porn comes from California.
its safe to say that MOST women are prostitutes, some are just cheaper then the others..i always wondered how many women would say no to $100 000 cash or 1Mil?....I m of opinion that every woman would do it for money under condition that noone ever finds out...so next time you talk to women you can make her an offer but make sure money is hypothetical and that f**k is REAL!!:)))
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby fox » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:11 am

well-informed wrote:but i rather spend money on a sweet loving filipina than on a american woman.


This...

it all comes down to what do you get in return for your invesment...
with American women (or women who act like American women) - you spend your money and you get very little in return.

It's like investing in a good stock vs. investing in a bad one.

with prostitutes you get what you pay for and yes: women don't want men to have that option because they don't want to give up free meals (on dates) and get in shape
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby well-informed » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 am

It was never in place to have it banned. Politics and feminism go right in hand with each other.

AW and feminists want to keep the price of p***y as high as it can be. Only in America can a fat walrus go on craiglist and charge men to have her company and have manginas still say yes to the deal. Believe me prostitution will stay illegal in this country there are too many manginas in this country that don't want to upset women for the sake of their approval.

AW thinks why waste $100 on sex, when you can buy her a pair of shoes.

Taking a girl out to dinner here in a ok NYC restaurant is at least $50. Why pay for a dinner expecting sex, when you've been placed in the friend category instantly. You can't touch, flirt or make any sexual contact with her between a table. Lol and guys still freaking take girls out to dinners on first dates, idiots.

I can't wait to get out this place. Jesus what's the point of making money here, when everything is so expensive, the government is turning into the USSR, and you have no control of in your own damn home. You have to deal with a mediocre nagging wife that constantly nags and gives threats.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely and that is exactly what American marriages are today. Bunch of men in leashes by their wives
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby zzzz » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:35 am

Money is a big part of it but I think it's more than that. Some girls there really are into foreigners because they have heard good things about us. They know we are more likely to support children instead of run away like some Filipinos do. They also value light skin and height which some of us have. It's also a bit of a status symbol for them even if we don't always deserve it. I think there can be a lot of domestic violence and drinking among some Filipino men. We more potential due to our home countries, so even if we aren't perfect, we can try to improve or better ourselves. How many times have you gone to a Filipino's house and all the men are sitting around drinking and smoking constantly? Even if the Filipina just wants your money she'll usually appreciate it a lot more and it'll go much farther with her, so it's just a better deal too (and she'll likely be younger, and better looking too!). A lot of us on here just like Filipinas because they are different, is it really so surprising some Filipinas like us for our differences?
zzzz
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:25 am

Postby fox » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 pm

zzzz wrote:Money is a big part of it but I think it's more than that. Some girls there really are into foreigners because they have heard good things about us. They know we are more likely to support children instead of run away like some Filipinos do. They also value light skin and height which some of us have. It's also a bit of a status symbol for them even if we don't always deserve it. I think there can be a lot of domestic violence and drinking among some Filipino men. We more potential due to our home countries, so even if we aren't perfect, we can try to improve or better ourselves. How many times have you gone to a Filipino's house and all the men are sitting around drinking and smoking constantly? Even if the Filipina just wants your money she'll usually appreciate it a lot more and it'll go much farther with her, so it's just a better deal too (and she'll likely be younger, and better looking too!). A lot of us on here just like Filipinas because they are different, is it really so surprising some Filipinas like us for our differences?


I heard some similar things about Ukraine and Russia too:
there are more women than men, and a lot of men beat their wife, don't acknowledge their children, drink or take drugs (esp. in the Ukraine). So women from Ukraine and Russia prefer men who are not from their country...

The only problem is: if you bring those women to America there is always a chance that they will change after they learn about feminism and how the law is not for men and how men are portrayed in the media.
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest