Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Video: European Dream Connections group trip report from Oct

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Video: European Dream Connections group trip report from Oct

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 am

Guys:

I'd like to share this video with you from our trip last month.

We're experiencing an 85% success rate from our first two tours - meaning that 85% of our clients met someone they had a real connection with, who felt the same way in return, and they pursued getting to know each other as potential life partners. Some did exchange rings and some are in the K-1 Fiance Visa process.

I want to make a difference in people's lives and in this industry and I think we're on to something.

Please let me know your thoughts.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/the ... xperience/

Mark
http://www.DreamConnections.com

Best wishes for success and happiness,

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:05 am

Brilliant video! And I found myself very attracted to one or two of the translators. I'd hate to have to compete with those guys though. They were a sharp looking bunch.

It sounds like a big part of your service is screening the masses to find the exceptional few sincere girls. In the last few days, another poster who recently visited a smaller city there expressed big disappointment in the Ukraine and its women. Ukrainian and Russian women have a very bad reputation. And its understandable. Hot women generally figure out their own value and raise their demands and expectations accordingly. I believe the exceptions are rare.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:29 am

Hey Mark,

I sent you an e-mail on your site . I'm curious base upon your experience how receptive will an Asian guy do? I mean unless none of your clients have been person of color. I just have this belief system that in Eastern Europe ..white men only.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby fschmidt » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:38 am

I love the motto: Face-to-Face Introductions... Because You Can't Download a Wife.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 am

It looks alot better than the tour I took to Kiev over 10 years ago with a company called "European Connections". We got at the airport late at night and were greeted by this old truck. We were piled in the back and I could smell gasoline while the driver was going 80 miles an hour. There were three socials in a large ballroom setting and there were so many women, you didn't have a clue of who to meet, so you would just grab someone and start talking. Also, the organizers were standoffish and I have long forgotten who they are or what they look like. Screening the women is important and also screening the men so that there are only people who are serious there in their intentions. I would definitely stay away from the large tours.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 am

chanta76 wrote:Hey Mark,

I sent you an e-mail on your site . I'm curious base upon your experience how receptive will an Asian guy do? I mean unless none of your clients have been person of color. I just have this belief system that in Eastern Europe ..white men only.

I got your email and I'll get back to you that way as well. If you saw the last few slides you'll see Law & Alyona Jackson, husband and wife. He's black and was told that blacks had no chance. In fact, he was on another forum and was told to be concerned for his life. Fortunately, we'd become friends and I'd provided him with an alternative point of view.

The truth is, minorities have great odds for success with sincere women. The trouble has always been to find a company that screened the women and then provided a comfortable way to meet and interact. Your chances are very good. I have an Asian man coming with us in May.

Be comfortable with yourself and they will be too.

Mark

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:00 am

Rock wrote:Brilliant video! And I found myself very attracted to one or two of the translators. I'd hate to have to compete with those guys though. They were a sharp looking bunch.

It sounds like a big part of your service is screening the masses to find the exceptional few sincere girls. In the last few days, another poster who recently visited a smaller city there expressed big disappointment in the Ukraine and its women. Ukrainian and Russian women have a very bad reputation. And its understandable. Hot women generally figure out their own value and raise their demands and expectations accordingly. I believe the exceptions are rare.

Rock:

You can't discount the stories of men finding spoiled and scamming women, but you have to ask where the guy is looking and if he has anyone making introductions for him. Think about it, if you can't talk to someone who knows the girl, your odds aren't great. Can you imagine how much greater success would be if you point to a girl and ask about her and the staffer could tell you:, "Oksana works at a dental office and is studying to be a dentist herself. She was recently burned by another Ukrainian man so be kind to her and you can win her heart."

I was shocked to hear AFA proudly declare that they do not, have never, and never will screen their women at the socials. Don't believe me? Go to their FB page and read the Notes article posted by Bud Patterson. http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i ... 8624886305

The last part of your quote is that these women are rare. Not true. They are the majority. Out of a population of 44 million, with maybe 5 million or more single women from 19 to 30, there are only 25k involved in the foreign dating scene as we have come to know it. Do the math. The majority may be good candidates. But most of them will not speak conversational English. The big socials come through town and the guys don't want to pay extra for a translator so they target the English speaking women.

We provide a fully dedicated translator to every man = and guess what? 60% of the guys are finding deep romantic connections with non-English speakers (just like my wife was).

They are out there - and in big numbers.

Just my 2 cents.

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 am

fschmidt wrote:I love the motto: Face-to-Face Introductions... Because You Can't Download a Wife.

fschmidt:

Thank you. I also tell guys that when it comes to dating they need to be sharing pastries not pixels.

MrPeabody:

I'd never heard of that company you mentioned until after we'd started ours. I was warned about sounding like them, but I don't do much worrying about what other people of done in the past. I am sorry for your story. Unfortunately, it is a common one. Thanks for checking out the video.

Mark

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Mark Edward Davis wrote:
MrPeabody:

I'd never heard of that company you mentioned until after we'd started ours. I was warned about sounding like them, but I don't do much worrying about what other people of done in the past. I am sorry for your story. Unfortunately, it is a common one. Thanks for checking out the video.

Mark

Your model is different and I agree that the small group approach is better. I was thinking that your name was "European Dream Connections" to avoid any trademark interference with "European Connections". The company "European Connections" was one of the largest, if not the largest tour group to Russia and Ukraine at that time and was headquartered in Atlanta.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:01 pm

I have enclosed a warning on the original "European Connections" Apparently they have changed their name to avoid their past. But, I don't know anything more about it. But I would urge men out there to be really, really, really careful and do your due diligence on any tour group to Russia or Ukraine.

http://marriageagencyscams.com/Why/euro ... tions.html
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Video: European Dream Connections group trip report from

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 am

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Guys:

I'd like to share this video with you from our trip last month.

We're experiencing an 85% success rate from our first two tours - meaning that 85% of our clients met someone they had a real connection with, who felt the same way in return, and they pursued getting to know each other as potential life partners. Some did exchange rings and some are in the K-1 Fiance Visa process.

I want to make a difference in people's lives and in this industry and I think we're on to something.

Please let me know your thoughts.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/the ... xperience/

Mark

Mark, I try to watch them live but there's been some Thurs NFL Games and some College Football so I've been watching them later.

I always learn something from your podcast.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories