Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Invitation to Winston

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Winston wrote:Here is what my retired mental health counselor friend told me about Rock's recommendations. What he said is very informative. Rock, Repatriate, do you concur with his observations?


Winston,

I don't know how much it costs to fly from Taiwan to PI, but I just got my ticket on Tiger Air from BKK to CRK (Angeles) and round trip was $180 USD--a very reasonable price and proves Tiger is a "budget" airline. It is also a daytime flight going both ways, unlike Cebu Pacific's crazy night schedule.

Rock's contrast between Pattaya is similar to Angeles I think is apt, though Pattaya is much bigger and offers far more variety. One can find a decent cheap hotel there for Baht 500 a night, can eat off street for Baht 100 a day and you can pick up girls along Beach Road for a straight Baht 500 or so--a bar fine from a beer bar will be in the 300-400 Baht range and from a go-go in the 500-600 Baht range. I don't know how frugal you are or what sort of accommodations you are accustomed to?

Rock's comparison between BKK and Manila is probably more true for size. I think BKK has many more P4P venues and free lancers and probably much less chance for "free" action unless you are young, very handsome and connected with employment there. Manila by all accounts I have read is a real shithole. Bangkok reminds me a lot of Los Angeles--a sprawling city covering a very wide area--but it is far safer than Manila or LA and one can walk the streets there any time of day or night. You can also live on the cheap in BKK but your accommodations will not be as good as those in Pattaya . The "sex" district along Sukhumvit in BKK can be traversed on foot though traffic can be a mess. Skytrains run through the whole area and are easy to take. I always walk for the exercise but BKK is very polluted--it is also a lot of fun.

Both cities are worthy of a visit and you should probably do a Thailand run eventually to see how you feel about it. You might like BKK better b/c there is much more variety to the women and your chances of finding a lithe, white-skinned Thai Chinese are better there than in Pattaya--whose women primarily come from Issan and are dark-skinned, short and with pug noses. Pattaya does have exceptions to this rule, though, and there are many stunners there that don't fit this description--expect to pay accordingly, though.

Pattaya is all about sex and is in your face. Bangkok has more allure and more possibilities and it is a bit easier to find a middle class woman there though don't expect this to be all that easy and don't expect the woman to be as "deep" as many of the Chinese women you are meeting online--most likely she will NOT be.

Per your advice, I am going to try tonight to book a room at Swiss Chalet. I now have my ticket to Angeles in hand, sort of--at least a PDF print out of my flight schedule but my ticket has been purchased.

Best of luck


Yes, pretty much. The longer you spend in BK, the easier I think it is to find non-P4P opportunities. I don't think u have to be as qualified as he says. I've had a some here over the years including a white American girl (they get more desperate in Asia, right?). And as you've stated for Angeles, if a P4P girl takes a liking to u, it can be a real gf experience.

The Patts working girls are uglier and less diverse on average than those in BK. But there's lots of exceptions and on week-ends, many Bangkok gals flock down there for fun and some do a bit of side P4P out of the discos.

Regarding flights, Taiwan seems to have a lot less of the super cheap fare opportunities. There used to be a US$75 one way from Taipei to Angeles on Spirit of Manila but that was canceled suddenly with no notice. And during and around Lunar Chinese New Year, demand and prices for flights outta Taiwan go up.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby Rock » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 pm

I just came to Pattaya today from Ko Samet. This place continues to expand and change.

Winston, you gotta come here. Remember what you said about Russians being so easy to approach? Well I don't know if that's true or not. But I can tell you this place is literally packed with them at this time of year - malls, discos, streets, restaurants, etc. You commonly see commercial signs in 3 languages - Thai, English, and Russian. There's a lot of hot young women too and some are truly flawless, like princesses. Even my ex was blown away how well built and spicy then tend to be. Just as I type this, a super hot one walked into the Internet cafe (probably from Mixx Disco down the street) and she's in a mini skirt. She looks about 20 and is smiling and looks friendly. The caveat to all this is the older ones (30 somethings) I've seen tend to look pretty bad for wear.

Also, some of the Thai girls you see here are attractive too. They don't seem as bad as I remember from before (well this is my first night). I've seen more quality than I recall from before. And with the new Central Festival Mall at the near Soi 10 having been open for awhile, plus a lot of new condos build behind the Avenue Mall, the busy areas seem to have expanded a lot further. This place is truly huge.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby green1976 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:23 pm

The place is changing for sure and the Russian and the FSU republics are coming in a huge number.

Thais are advertising Pattaya a lot to them,also they are not bothered at all by the prostitution scene..for the Russian is normal.

I wouldn't find this newcomers as a good thing and the consensus on many Pattaya boards is that the city is transforming in a less friendly place to P4P.
The prices are going up and some of them move to Cambodia and the Philippines.
The place is having more and more infrastructure,the thing that Philippines lack.

My next step will be to move to Hua Hin.
Is booming there too.
The scene is different..more relaxed,almost no Russian,some bars and a huge numbers of wealthy Thais who come to party during the week end.

I have two plans regarding this.
First,indulge myself with not less than 30 different bargirls,topping at around 40.
This is a roadmap and has to be followed.

Secondly,meet some wealthy women who are well connected,have money and business in Thailand.

The second subject is less certain than the first one,but in the past i had some 40+ years old ladies who bought me food,paying me drink and where clearly interested in me,at least as friend or maybe more.

I dodged quit a bit before,hitting the young bargirls but now the plan is to build a serious social network more worthy than only bargirls.

Many young guys,no need to be overly handsome,forget when they go to Thailand that they can find good females provider,they just need to accept the older one and not the prettiest one.

As the young poor Thai females look for the falang who will take care of her,i can assure that the young falang can find also an older Thai wealthy woman who can at least be befriended.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Rock,
When are you going to Thailand again? I'm itching to get out of here. It's so suffocating, like a prison. This time I want to go there when you do.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23582
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Rock wrote:I just came to Pattaya today from Ko Samet. This place continues to expand and change.

Winston, you gotta come here. Remember what you said about Russians being so easy to approach? Well I don't know if that's true or not. But I can tell you this place is literally packed with them at this time of year - malls, discos, streets, restaurants, etc. You commonly see commercial signs in 3 languages - Thai, English, and Russian. There's a lot of hot young women too and some are truly flawless, like princesses. Even my ex was blown away how well built and spicy then tend to be. Just as I type this, a super hot one walked into the Internet cafe (probably from Mixx Disco down the street) and she's in a mini skirt. She looks about 20 and is smiling and looks friendly. The caveat to all this is the older ones (30 somethings) I've seen tend to look pretty bad for wear.

Also, some of the Thai girls you see here are attractive too. They don't seem as bad as I remember from before (well this is my first night). I've seen more quality than I recall from before. And with the new Central Festival Mall at the near Soi 10 having been open for awhile, plus a lot of new condos build behind the Avenue Mall, the busy areas seem to have expanded a lot further. This place is truly huge.


Of course you know it's true. I have lots of videos of it on this site that you can see. I should have made copies of a few of my DVD's for you last time you were here.

You should go to Eastern Europe with me someday. Then you can see that non-p4p girls there are just as easy to chat up as the hoes in Angeles City are. You would be amazed at how fearless girls are there. All I have to do is say "Devushka" or "excuse me" and 50 percent of random girls on the street will stop and make eye contact. It's amazing.

You can ask my friend Armen. He was there with me in St. Petersburg, Russia, and saw me stop every other girl on the street and flirt with them. He even got annoyed after a while.

Here is his Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/ayesayan
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23582
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:15 am

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:I just came to Pattaya today from Ko Samet. This place continues to expand and change.

Winston, you gotta come here. Remember what you said about Russians being so easy to approach? Well I don't know if that's true or not. But I can tell you this place is literally packed with them at this time of year - malls, discos, streets, restaurants, etc. You commonly see commercial signs in 3 languages - Thai, English, and Russian. There's a lot of hot young women too and some are truly flawless, like princesses. Even my ex was blown away how well built and spicy then tend to be. Just as I type this, a super hot one walked into the Internet cafe (probably from Mixx Disco down the street) and she's in a mini skirt. She looks about 20 and is smiling and looks friendly. The caveat to all this is the older ones (30 somethings) I've seen tend to look pretty bad for wear.

Also, some of the Thai girls you see here are attractive too. They don't seem as bad as I remember from before (well this is my first night). I've seen more quality than I recall from before. And with the new Central Festival Mall at the near Soi 10 having been open for awhile, plus a lot of new condos build behind the Avenue Mall, the busy areas seem to have expanded a lot further. This place is truly huge.


Of course you know it's true. I have lots of videos of it on this site that you can see. I should have made copies of a few of my DVD's for you last time you were here.

You should go to Eastern Europe with me someday. Then you can see that non-p4p girls there are just as easy to chat up as the hoes in Angeles City are. You would be amazed at how fearless girls are there. All I have to do is say "Devushka" or "excuse me" and 50 percent of random girls on the street will stop and make eye contact. It's amazing.

You can ask my friend Armen. He was there with me in St. Petersburg, Russia, and saw me stop every other girl on the street and flirt with them. He even got annoyed after a while.

Here is his Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/ayesayan


Well the Russians in Thailand kinda seem to be in their own world. But I've never tried to approach any of them (men or women) to strike up conversation. Perhaps with your Russian language skills, you could break the ice more easily. Funny thing is, I've had them ask me something (presumably directions) a couple times in Russian during my visits there.

I just came to Santo Domingo Dominican Republic a few days ago. As far as eye contact and smiles go, I think its your kind of country, especially in the barrios. People here talk to each other all the time, even if they are strangers it seems. And they often seem happy and carefree. A lot of girls here, even mid-teens like to smile and flirt. But its also a violent place. And I've been told by various people that many men beat their girlfriends or wives. I had Christmas Eve dinner at a friend's place in one barrio and she told me that her next door neighbor recently beat his wife to the point of having to spend 15 days in intensive care. I asked her why nobody calls the police and she told me that if one did that, they could easily get shot. The neighborhoods deal with their own problems and police service is focused in central or prosperous areas plus tourist districts. Also on the way to her place, there was some sort of mob fight which I witnessed from the public van. Scary stuff.

I wonder if there is any happy medium with women? It seems like either men abuse the women (in countries like this one) or women abuse the men (in countries like the States). Both extremes are bad.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 am

Winston wrote:Rock,
When are you going to Thailand again? I'm itching to get out of here. It's so suffocating, like a prison. This time I want to go there when you do.


Rock, did you see my question above?

Where is Santo Domingo Dominican Republic? Are there Christmas decorations there?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23582
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock,
When are you going to Thailand again? I'm itching to get out of here. It's so suffocating, like a prison. This time I want to go there when you do.


Rock, did you see my question above?

Where is Santo Domingo Dominican Republic? Are there Christmas decorations there?


1. Now I do. Most likely February or around Chinese New Year. Ginger might even go too, lol. I'm going back thru Phils for a few days on my way back to Taiwan in late January.

2. Santo Domingo is in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean. It is located on the eastern part of Hispanola which is occupied on the other side by Haiti. The country is Spanish speaking and well-informed's parents are from here too. BTW, I met with Jeygonza a couple days ago. You might remember that she is a Domicana I introduced to this forum a year ago and she posted for a while before dropping off.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am

Yeah Russians overseas are probably less friendly because they have more money. That's why they are overseas. You have to go to Russia to see what most people are like, and most people are poor of course.

What's funny is that Americans are friendlier when overseas, whereas Russians are less friendly overseas. lol

You should plan to go to Eastern Europe for your next trip. We can try to go together. There are scores of girls without guys everywhere there. Then I can approach them aggressively for us, and we can have double dates everyday! lol

In Eastern Europe, I would be your interpreter since I can communicate with them in Russian. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23582
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest