My India/Ukraine trip so far

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

My India/Ukraine trip so far

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Hey guys, I'm 1 week into my India/Ukraine trip and already have encouraging news :D

My first time overseas was in November to India, but that trip was more or less only about getting my dental work. Although I did make some cool connections, I was a bit tied up.

This trip I'm much more free. I'm in Hyderabad, India at the moment staying with a nice girl I met online. Since I've been here, people have been literally (sometimes sickeningly) bending over backwards to help me and make my stay here enjoyable. I was at a fancy bar the other day (all the high end stuff is really affordable here!) and I pulled out a cigarette (since you can smoke indoors here) only to have 3 guys attempt to light my cigarette for me. One of the guys cracked a joke, telling them it was really not necessary that they licked my ass so much. :D Foreigners are more rare here than say, Mumbai or Goa, which are more touristy locations. Needless to say, I'm not milking any of this attention or letting it go to my head; any kind act shown to me has been reciprocated in one way or another. I literally met a guy on the street 2 days ago who's been showing me around the city on his motorcycle. This guy has seemingly made it his life goal to show me EVERY place in Hyderabad and help me as much as humanly possible while I'm here.

I scored (and am scoring :D) with an Indian chick within 2 days of getting here! But, that's not even the most meaningful part of it. As many have stated here about their first time abroad, you really start feeling like a new man and wounds start healing. Interacting with people (the English speaking crowd I've been hanging with) has been absolutely refreshing. You know how we always complain about stupid, superficial conversations about sports etc at bars in the US? I was having philosophical and work/IT related conversations with the people at the bar last night. Every night I've gone out I can genuinely say I had fun. Going out in the US would give me extreme anxiety as I knew I was going to spend alot of money, get rejected, and feel like shit the next day.

Conversations flow with ease, and the insecurity just isn't there as you interact. No one is nitpicking, compliments are appreciated, and conversations are meaningful.

Will update more soon!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Hell yea man. Good job. So you broke thru the conservative indian culture and finally was able to meet girls.

I've been in India for 4 years now and am married to an indian girl.

You got any questions, just email me at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com

Just be careful about meeting random people. There are a LOT of cheating people in India, especially the men. It's probably not a good idea to ride around with total strangers on motorcycles, so I would cut that out if I were you. Maybe use your indian lady friend and try to get into her social circle, that way you know they are decent people. Then you can have a lot of good friends.

Really, meeting random people and just going around with them is not very smart at all. Indian men have a very cheating mentality, so they may try to cheat you, or trick you into something later on. I would really stop doing that right now.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

One more point- having casual sex with random indian girls is also not very smart. India has a pretty high degree of AIDS, last time I checked.

Safest way is to meet GOOD girls. The type of girls you can have casual sex with are generally not very good girls and not the kind of girls you would want to marry at all.

Meet good girls by meeting responsible and mature adults and getting to know their fathers. That is the safest way to get a GOOD girl, is by getting an arranged marriage by her father. Because if the father has that much control over his daughter, you know that she is a good and chaste girl.

Personally, I am very disgusted with the modern city type indian girls. They are like f***ing whores, and are a disgrace to India's culture.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Boycott, thanks for your comments.

The girl I'm "talking" to is very clean, and it is always protected. She is an extremely educated woman in the top social class here.

Also, this guy that's been showing me around sort of did me a favor the other day dealing with a rickshaw driver so I sort hung with him (with my lady friend) as a thank you.

I don't take him as a thief (although you never know) but want to stop anyway as I literally have a heart attack anytime we ride around on that bike. As I'm SURE you know the driving is like NYC x 10 in terms of completely, pure insanity on the roadways so I was taking my life into my own hands haha.

I'm going to email you my contact info.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Tell us about women in that place?
Are they open minded and willing or more on a conservative side?
What abt bars and clubs, are they approachable and sexy looking?
Indians dont like having shower as opposed to Thai
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Boycott, thanks for your comments.

The girl I'm "talking" to is very clean, and it is always protected. She is an extremely educated woman in the top social class here.

Also, this guy that's been showing me around sort of did me a favor the other day dealing with a rickshaw driver so I sort hung with him (with my lady friend) as a thank you.

I don't take him as a thief (although you never know) but want to stop anyway as I literally have a heart attack anytime we ride around on that bike. As I'm SURE you know the driving is like NYC x 10 in terms of completely, pure insanity on the roadways so I was taking my life into my own hands haha.

I'm going to email you my contact info.
Wow congrats, GuitarGuy. And how did you meet this Indian chick? My hope is that as India modernizes, Indian women become a little more open to 'foreigners' than before. I think Indian chicks are fine as hell--personally.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

My date with a Telugu girl

Post by Falcon »

Wow, what a coincidence. In high school, I had gone out with a Telugu-speaking Indian girl from Hyderabad to a school dance. It was probably the best date I had ever had in high school. This girl was completely unlike the other spoiled, mean American brats at school. She was incredibly sweet, gentle, kind, warm, unselfish, and cute. Her eyes were absolutely mesmerizing and soulful. She is a devout Hindu, braids her hair, and speaks 100% fluent Telugu at home. Her parents were also delightful folks who worked in IT, and I really enjoyed talking to them.

(If you want pics of her, PM me and I'll send them to you by e-mail. She is a very homely-looking and beautiful lady.)

However, some racist Americanized East Asian guys in my school laughed at me for going out with her. Yeah, she's "dark" and a bit on the chubby side, but so what? To me, that's what made her attractive. We also got stared at by pretentious East Asian-American couples. The South Asians, whites, Hispanics, and others never gave us any rude stares - only the East Asians. Bleh.

Plus, I was told that an East Asian female with a South Asian male would look OK, whereas a South Asian female with an East Asian male would look "weird." These racist remarks really made me upset. I can understand why BoycottAmericanWomen is absolutely fed up with these disgustingly racist Americans. All those racist, bratty Chinese/Korean-American girls had treated me like trash, so why on earth would I be choosing this South Asian lady over them? Not my fault that I "boycotted" them, and got a bunch of mean stares as a result. They all need to grow up.

I am pretty well acquainted with Hinduism and Indian languages, so feel free to ask me any questions if you'd like. :wink: Congrats on having such a great time in India. You certainly aren't a typical American tourist, and the locals must really appreciate you for that. Thumbs up!
Last edited by Falcon on April 17th, 2012, 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

zboy1 wrote:Wow congrats, GuitarGuy. And how did you meet this Indian chick? My hope is that as India modernizes, Indian women become a little more open to 'foreigners' than before. I think Indian chicks are fine as hell--personally.
Here is a well-known Western male-Indian female couple. The husband plays the tabla, and the wife plays the sitar.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My date with a Telugu girl

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote: However, some racist Americanized East Asian guys in my school laughed at me for going out with her. Yeah, she's "dark" and a bit on the chubby side, but so what? To me, that's what made her attractive. We also got stared at by pretentious East Asian-American couples. The South Asians, whites, Hispanics, and others never gave us any rude stares - only the East Asians. Bleh.
I understand prejudice, it's wrong perhaps, but heck, I guess most people have some prejudices at some point in their lives.

What I don't understand is the browbeating, the gang-stalking that goes on among "peer groups". Sometimes I feel that people close to me (and otherwise) would be happier if I was alone the next 75 years, rather than with someone too alien, too dark. It's like buddies think I am sleeping with them, and should be loyal to them.

And I will be preserving the white race if I die living alone in a trailer.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Well, it is the ultra modernized educated westernized indian women who are open to dating and f***ing western men. But if you are looking for a quality traditional girl, the only way to get that is through the TRADITIONAL METHOD, which is arranged marriage. To do that, you have to get to know the girls' FATHER. It is up to the FATHER to decide to marry her to you. That is how it works, in the more traditional areas.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

As for the reasons why Indian girls are not open to foreigners so much, it is because of the INDIAN MEN. Sorry, but indian/arab men are pretty f***ing disgusting and low class people, in general.

It's okay for them to f**k white girls, but if a white guy wants to get with an indian girl, they freak out.

They are ultra-chauvinistic (and that is grand, coming from ME of all people), low class, arrogant, rude, and just plain crude and disgusting people, in general. Of course you do have an educated class of indian men who are good, but 90 percent of indian men are just low class bastards.

India first has to get modernized before you can expect the women to be open towards western men. These disgusting pig indian men need to be CIVILIZED, in other words.

Sorry for my racist rants, but you will feel the same way after you live in India for a few years. You'll feel a lot of disgust towards the men in this country.

Read the book online
Download the book
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Falcon & @GuitarGuy998,

Man, I wouldn't mind doing "IT" with those Indian honies. I would be putting them in SharePoint positions that one with good Visio could see. It would be a Service to lay pipe in her sticky Web (get it: Web Services). I would love to WinSOCK it to them, dude! I could C-sharp-ly that with my game I would get them caught up in my fisherman's dot NET. I would love to put my serialized sperm inside her Indian/S. Asian Unix Citrix type of a cervix. After my sperm is deserialized by the egg, that means she's prego and full of data, we should f**k again, give me Access in order to ServeHer mySQL. (pronounced sequel).

Hopefully, Momopi would find this humorous too. LMAO.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

boycott... I understand the hypocrisy you have to deal with.. Luckily where I am I don't have to deal with Indian men.. But I did deal with a guy from Mumbai , (who was of african decent by the way) who freaked on me because I touched the leg of a low class chick who worked in the hotel I was staying.. This was all after he was telling me about how many girlfriends he has westerners and all the places he goes to f**k chicks.. THE f***ing HYPOCRISY I thought.. its true the way local guys look and treat western girls is like they are just raging sluts who will strip and f**k anything that walks and then they can be hypersensitive if A western guy even interacts with "their" women you are almost certain to get 20 cock blocking gawking indians surrounding you..
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

YEah whatever e-izzary.. You would be surprised.. Having game can get you almost NOWHERE in India.. Things work the exact opposite as in America.. It takes time to fathom the ways of India..
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lookin4happiness wrote:YEah whatever e-izzary.. You would be surprised.. Having game can get you almost NOWHERE in India.. Things work the exact opposite as in America.. It takes time to fathom the ways of India..
LOLOLOLOLOL Well if no game is required in India, then I'm happy to go ahead and check it out. I guess they respect a man for his intelligence and his respect unto others. Am I now correct?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!