Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Read for encouragement - India Pt 2

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Read for encouragement - India Pt 2

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 am

Hey guys - I wanted to give you guys another trip update.

I made a post a few weeks back about the negativity on this forum. It is 100% understandable as I know the frustration of trying to find quality dates and peace of mind in America. A few of you guys made comments about finding a healthy balance between being realistic and having high expectations. I believe this is healthy and sound advice, but I'd love to tell you guys that I'm in heaven right now.

Why?

India is not a beautiful place. It is extremely hot, infrastructure not as good as America, overcrowded, has terrible traffic, very dirty and polluted in some areas, noisy etc and etc.

But India (and many places outside of America) has something that America wishes it had right now: ease of human connection. I'd like to think I speak for the majority when I say that I will take this over living in America with all the material possessions I could ask for.

Where to start...

Females (and I speak of the modern, educated, working class Indian female) are intelligent and responsible. I almost thought that didn't exist. Many of them know more about America than I do, speak better English and have a better vocabulary than I do, and are EASY to interact with. No, they are not perfect. They are humans too but really make American females look terrible.

The males I've met have been awesome. You don't have the level of cockyness that exists in the American male as the Indian male doesn't need to be a complete asshole to find quality women. Having a good personality, decent looks, and a good job certainly helps, but I have not really seen arrogance in them so far.

I, like many other American guys, have deep seeded insecurity issues no matter how confident we try to present ourselves in public. It's actually REALLY funny...When I get nervous, I tend to ramble and/or cut my statements short before they make any sense when i'm interacting with American females. I've actually done that a few times here in India with Indian females. When I cut my statement short, they look at me as if to say "And?...Please continue!" In other words, they are SO focused on the content of what I am saying rather than the manner of how I am saying it. That has been so refreshing and natural. So when this happens, I immediately catch myself and finish my thought. This is like....GOOD muscle memory. Rambling etc was BAD muscle memory...Being able to comfortably speak English and interact without the nitpicking has been awesome! As many of stated, the insecurity just melts away. The idea of "confidence" just becomes "you" as you comfortably interact with strangers.

I have been happy every day I've been here. That is saying alot for me.

I'd like to share with you guys what I did last night:

I went to an open mic night at a bar that attracts locals as well as tourists here in Hyderabad. I performed for about an hour to an extremely receptive crowd. I met a few of the other musicians and just had a great night talking to them about life, travel, and work. After that, we went to Karaoke night at another bar. OK GUYS...please get an image of what American karaoke nights are like....ok.....got it? This was NOTHING like that. When I walked in I felt like I was in the twilight zone. The entire crowd was singing along with the guy/girl singing Karaoke. It was loud and felt like a rock concert. People were NOT choosing lame songs to sing. Everyone was having an awesome time letting loose and it was hard to NOT smile the entire time. Some of the singers were awesome! American Karaoke is lame, dumb idiots singing stupid songs and no one is really paying attention to them.

God what a difference.

My visa expires soon (since this is my 2nd trip to India) and I will inevitably have to return to the US. When I'm back in the US, I'm going to spend my days preparing to move abroad long term. This trip has been an experiment to see if this shit was real. And it is.

I still am bitter toward the American female, but all we can do is boycott them. Move abroad!

-Bill
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:55 am

Oh man. That sounds awesome. I wonder if Latinos would do well there, too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 am

Good stuff GuitarGuy. I hope to have the same success as you when I'm overseas next fall.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Hell yea, I also live in India and I think it's the best country in the world. The women are the best women on earth, and the men, at least the educated class of men, are good people.

You want to move to India permanently, marry an indian girl. There are lots of girls that would like to marry western men, but are too shy to express it.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Can you tell a little more about how you scored with that indian girl? The reason I ask is, it seems very difficult to have one night stands with indian girls. How and where did you meet her? Where did you go to have sex? Did anyone else notice or say anything?

In India, there is very little privacy, so that is what I mean. I don't know how the hell you managed to bang her, and to find a private place. Like, if you tried to take her to a hotel, most of them would reject you and not sell you a room.

Indian men can be quite pigs when it comes to their women, and they don't really like western men marrying them. But at the same time, they are not violent or fanatical or anything like that, like the Muslims and Pakistan.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 pm

I moved this thread to the Trip Reports section. Make sure guys, to post your trip reports in that section. I've linked the Trip Reports section from the home page as a main section of this site.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:18 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Can you tell a little more about how you scored with that indian girl? The reason I ask is, it seems very difficult to have one night stands with indian girls. How and where did you meet her? Where did you go to have sex? Did anyone else notice or say anything?

Get a guitar.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 am

MrPeabody wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Can you tell a little more about how you scored with that indian girl? The reason I ask is, it seems very difficult to have one night stands with indian girls. How and where did you meet her? Where did you go to have sex? Did anyone else notice or say anything?

Get a guitar.

Nailed it :)
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Hell yea, I also live in India and I think it's the best country in the world. The women are the best women on earth, and the men, at least the educated class of men, are good people.

You want to move to India permanently, marry an indian girl. There are lots of girls that would like to marry western men, but are too shy to express it.

That surprises me, I'll need to investigate this further. I've seen some Indian women that look amazing but I had no idea they liked foreign men.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mehendicant » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 am

GuitarGuy996 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Get a guitar.

Nailed it :)

Will a concertina work? What if I'm looking for a lifelong partner, not a one-night stand?
mehendicant
Freshman Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories