I'm going to the Philippines for the first time!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

I'm going to the Philippines for the first time!

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yes it's true, I'm just in the midst of packing, cooking and cleaning and generally getting ready for my virgin trip to the Philippines. I can't contain my excitement! I would like to thank Winston and other HA members for being the inspiration to go there. Without HA I would probably never go, since it was here I realized what other members have: Being a man in "western society" sucks big time, being a white man in the Philippines is like being a god

I fly out of Vancouver at 2.45 am tonight to HK, then switch there to NAIA and then switch there to Davao, where I'll stay for 3 weeks. I booked a cute little apartment hotel with kitchen. I have a quad band unlocked GSM mobile with a Smart sim card. I've had my recommended shots, everything I have is multi-voltage, including my surge suppressor, I have lots of SPF sunscreen, shorts, t-shirts, Pesos, and ID. I even have a old wallet full of expired useless cards in case I'm mugged. I also have over 5200 messages on DIA and have become FB friends with over 500 cute pinays! Girls in Davao are giving me their phone numbers without me asking, and I'm having 16 and 17 year old's beg me to meet them even though it's illegal. I told them please bring a over 18 friend with ID and we can all hang out together.

I'm bringing my laptop with me so I can post reports as things develop. The only strange thing that worries me is that for my last week there, my old Japanese GF from last year is coming to visit me there. When she went back to Japan last summer, we agreed tehat when we are separated we can do whatever we want, but when we are physically together, we are "together" still. I love her still and as my other post describes she was the perfect GF personality and appearance wise, but it will be weird to have 2 weeks of local girl action, and then stop it from one day to another. I'm worried it might cause me problems. I'll have to pay it safe.

If anyone wants to follow me on FB, please send me private message with your FB ID and we can be friends, and you can follow my adventures. I'm fully expecting to be utterly ruined by the pinays there. I predict this will happen and I will be miserable to return here. I even started selling a lot of my stuff on craigslist since January in anticipation of moving there for good. What I'm about to do today is actually about 30 years in the making. Ever since I had pinay maids while growing up abroad over 30 years ago, and then hanging out with them and seeing the filipino culture, I have basically decided I am a white pinoy. I like the people, the culture, the music and of course the girls. now for the first time ever I get to witness it...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

hey mate

sounds like you are very well organised

how old are you, btw , im guessing you are in your 30's

most men in their 20's wouldnt be this organised

I can feel the excitement in your post, I would be too

Im sure you'll have an awesome time, great adventures

i plan to be doing the same as you soon

keep us updated who are still feminazi land

All the best, im sure you'll have a blast

and btw - once you have banged half a dozen filipno chicks

im sure you wont be thinking about that jap chick very much ha
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Congratulations Will N. Dowd, please keep us informed as to how things go for you. You certainly sound like you planned everything out very carefully. Good luck and I hope you meet lot's of girls that you like, I am sure you will. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Have a great trip abroad :) Another positive example of someone who votes with his feet. For those who haven't done so yet all I can say is get organized start saving that money and go to the country you desire the most. The more of us who vote with our feet the bigger the dent we will give to the feminazis.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You'll have a great time for sure. However, that flight is going to be long. Don't forget to bring mentos, condoms and astroglide.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, keep us posted! And I'd sure like to know what sort of apartment you can get in the Philippines.

Remember I've just started an Asian dating site, so in the unlikely event that you've run out of Filipinas to meet here's some more.

Actually I can't recall seeing any members from Davao sign up - maybe my geolocation database doesn't reach that far.

Don't let your old gf ruin things though, hangers on are best forgotten.

Funnily enough I've also started dumping my stuff so I can move to Asia for a while. It's the best way to find an Asian wife (or you can just get a gf and change her every 6 months).

Have a great time. Chinese girls changed my life!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Taco wrote:You'll have a great time for sure. However, that flight is going to be long. Don't forget to bring mentos, condoms and astroglide.
Take the number of condoms you think you will need and double it! +1 to Astroglide.