Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Bamberg, Germany

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Bamberg, Germany

Postby gsjackson » Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 am

The young guys here need to put this city on your list. Seriously. It is like some sort of sanctuary for beautiful young girls in their late teens and early twenties. Almost as if nothing but 9's and 10's are allowed in the place. And they're out and about all the time too. My taste can sometimes be a bit divergent and suspect as a reference, owing to a fixation on big tits and the natural look. But these are slender, very pretty young girls who I'm sure would appeal to any heterosexual man of any race or culture.

Beautiful girls produced by a beautiful city. Bamberg is the most spectacular old city I've ever seen, and I spent last summer in Prague, which often gets that designation. This is the quintessential old European city, and it completely escaped allied bombing in WWII, so it is just like it was 200 years ago and more. If you want a romantic environment, you couldn't do much better than here.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Re: Bamberg, Germany

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 23, 2012 12:44 pm

gsjackson wrote:The young guys here need to put this city on your list. Seriously. It is like some sort of sanctuary for beautiful young girls in their late teens and early twenties. Almost as if nothing but 9's and 10's are allowed in the place. And they're out and about all the time too. My taste can sometimes be a bit divergent and suspect as a reference, owing to a fixation on big tits and the natural look. But these are slender, very pretty young girls who I'm sure would appeal to any heterosexual man of any race or culture.

Beautiful girls produced by a beautiful city. Bamberg is the most spectacular old city I've ever seen, and I spent last summer in Prague, which often gets that designation. This is the quintessential old European city, and it completely escaped allied bombing in WWII, so it is just like it was 200 years ago and more. If you want a romantic environment, you couldn't do much better than here.

Thanks for the tip...will put it on my list. I have had many people tell me to visit.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Think Different » Wed May 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Bamberg is one of my "top 5" favorite cities in the world, easily. It's also a university town, which draws a lot of the young girls you're talking about. It's also a great town to drink fantastic German beers with said girls.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby gsjackson » Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Think Different wrote:Bamberg is one of my "top 5" favorite cities in the world, easily. It's also a university town, which draws a lot of the young girls you're talking about. It's also a great town to drink fantastic German beers with said girls.

I'd be interested in learning the othe four cities on your list, TD, as I know you've gotten around quite a bit in western Europe and the FSU. I know you're very fond of Prague, though not insensitive to the difficulties of dealing with the women there.

Prague has more diversity of architecture than Bamberg, but Bamberg has more of an intimate feel, and the cathedrals are so close at hand, such that you're liable to come across a vista of one up on a hill at any turn -- to me that gives Bamberg an edge in physical setting. It also seems to have a friendlier vibe than Prague, though it's not like the tourists haven't found it. They're here in abundance, including lots of Americans, though it's not yet officially tourist season. But I haven't seen any of the roving bands of lager louts that giver westerners such a bad name in places like Prague.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm

gsjackson wrote:The young guys here need to put this city on your list. Seriously. It is like some sort of sanctuary for beautiful young girls in their late teens and early twenties. Almost as if nothing but 9's and 10's are allowed in the place. And they're out and about all the time too. My taste can sometimes be a bit divergent and suspect as a reference, owing to a fixation on big tits and the natural look. But these are slender, very pretty young girls who I'm sure would appeal to any heterosexual man of any race or culture.

Thanks for the information. I am planning a trip to Germany within a couple of years from now and I am thinking about visiting Berlin. Perhaps I will also put Bamberg on my list too.

I will probably only be gone for 2 weeks, so I don't know how much time I will have to visit multiple cities. I absolutely love old cities like Prague, sounds like Bamburg is similar to Prague as far as having old world charm. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 23, 2012 4:06 pm

gsjackson wrote:
Think Different wrote:Bamberg is one of my "top 5" favorite cities in the world, easily. It's also a university town, which draws a lot of the young girls you're talking about. It's also a great town to drink fantastic German beers with said girls.

I'd be interested in learning the othe four cities on your list, TD, as I know you've gotten around quite a bit in western Europe and the FSU. I know you're very fond of Prague, though not insensitive to the difficulties of dealing with the women there.

Prague has more diversity of architecture than Bamberg, but Bamberg has more of an intimate feel, and the cathedrals are so close at hand, such that you're liable to come across a vista of one up on a hill at any turn -- to me that gives Bamberg an edge in physical setting. It also seems to have a friendlier vibe than Prague, though it's not like the tourists haven't found it. They're here in abundance, including lots of Americans, though it's not yet officially tourist season. But I haven't seen any of the roving bands of lager louts that giver westerners such a bad name in places like Prague.

Mine are Paris, Vienna, Stockholm in that order. Bergen on the west coast of Norway would be 4th. About 40% of the area of the town is Heritage listed.

Visby on Gottland for something completely different.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 pm

gsjackson wrote:The young guys here need to put this city on your list. Seriously. It is like some sort of sanctuary for beautiful young girls in their late teens and early twenties. Almost as if nothing but 9's and 10's are allowed in the place..... But these are slender, very pretty young girls who I'm sure would appeal to any heterosexual man of any race or culture.

Beautiful girls produced by a beautiful city....

Oh yeah?

Race ya!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu May 24, 2012 4:47 am

Bergen, Norway is one place I wouldn't mind living at all. Great looking town, think of it as large version of a suburb only with a marina.

The coat check girl in one of the nightclubs there was right up my alley, only as was in American Women mode. I don't regret much but that is one on that very short list. One of the hottest things is a fair skinned Scandinavian woman with dark hair and light (green or blue) eyes, thumbs up!

I just need time again, I am going to give myself at least a month or at least 10 days, maybe 14, depends on the budget. I know I can find a fairly attractive girl that's down for the brown and wants a relationship, not just a roll in the hay.

Bamberg is a nice town as well, haven't been but I'll be in the northern part of Germany this time around.

Bamberg is a medieval gem. It is certainly one of Germany's most beautiful cities. It has also plenty of old breweries. The Franconians aren't known for being exceedingly friendly, even though their reputation is worse than the reality. It is also quite far away (by German standards) from large German cities. Costs of living are dramatically lower in Bamberg than in Munich, if that's an issue.

From Toytown forum
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu May 24, 2012 4:49 am

jamesbond wrote:

Thanks for the information. I am planning a trip to Germany within a couple of years from now and I am thinking about visiting Berlin. Perhaps I will also put Bamberg on my list too.

I will probably only be gone for 2 weeks, so I don't know how much time I will have to visit multiple cities. I absolutely love old cities like Prague, sounds like Bamburg is similar to Prague as far as having old world charm. :D

Get a Bahn pass and that should allow you to do some day trips around the country.

Bahn DE site is in English... I use Google Translate for anything else ;)

I'm not sure how long I'll be either, more than 5 days for sure, I want to stay a month but that might limit my mobility.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories