Winston partying at nightclub in Chiayi, Taiwan (photos)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
randomguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston partying at nightclub in Chiayi, Taiwan (photos)

Post by randomguy »

I've been renting a mansion in Tagaytay. It's nothing unbelievable, rent is just over $1,000/month. I'm not a troll or anything, I'll upload some pics later
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

El_Caudillo,

Not been to Taiwan so I have no idea but I can only guess what's happening. If something is too good and easy some guys take advantage and spoil the place. Mongers tend to do that. I'm not against mongers but mongers are selfish lot and it's all about notch counts and bragging rights. So you probably had expat western guys sleeping with loads of Taiwanese girls and after awhile the locals will get sick of it. I mean it's like imagine foreign guys flying into your backward and sleeping with girls left and right. After awhile locals might get sick of it.

At the same time local Taiwanese guys might get jealous and in Asia it's still a male dominate society unlike the west. The local guys might want to protect their turf so make it allot harder for western guys to score. Can you blame them? I mean it's not like Taiwanese guys can score with white girls and even it out.

It ' s like with white girls are stuck up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

randomguy wrote:I've been renting a mansion in Tagaytay. It's nothing unbelievable, rent is just over $1,000/month. I'm not a troll or anything, I'll upload some pics later
Why do you need a place that big? With 6 bedrooms? That rent is expensive. What is there to do in tagatay? I went there before but we couldnt find anything to do. The golf course by the lake wasnt open to the public. So where are you supposed to go? Lol. We asked the locals and they had no idea either. So whats the appeal for tourists there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
randomguy
Freshman Poster

Post by randomguy »

Well, you're right. Tagaytay is boring. I'm in the process of moving closer to Manila. But such out of the way places do have their advantages like cheaper housing, less foreigners, and, in the case of Tagaytay, safety, which is a huge deal for me personally. I also have girls over for karoke, partying, swimming, etc. I've tried the whole dating website thing and for me social circle works way better.

Also, regarding the rent, I could easily spend more than that on a decent 100m condo in Makati. I've seen three bedroom condos in Alabang going for over $3,000 / month. No idea who's paying that, lol.