Winston partying at nightclub in Chiayi, Taiwan (photos)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Add the fact that her friends are ladyboys. Generally speaking, only ladyboys hang out with ladyboys.
That's not true at all.
I don't know about Thailand. But in the Philippines, I only see ladyboys hang out with other ladyboys. Sure they have friends that are real girls. But if they are posing together or working together, it's usually with other ladyboys.

Btw, what about this other girl next to her? Is she a ladyboy too? She looks like a hot Taiwanese girl, so feminine and model-like. Wow.

Here are more photos of her from her Facebook profile.

How could a male possibly have a feminine figure like that?!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

When you post pictures like the one above, it scares the hell out of me.

With the way my luck tends to go, I could see getting to the wedding night just to find out...I didn't go to taco bell...oh no....it's wienerschnitzel, and I sure as hell didn't order a hotdog...

Granted it's self inflected if your waiting until your hitched to do the baby dance, but it's still a horrific realization.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Who should I believe? Him or Repatriate? Why do all of you have different opinions on this? I'm very apprehensive about meeting her again until this matter is settled. Why is it so difficult to get unanimous agreement on this?

Also, on the phone, she asked me "Ni yau bao wo ma?" (Do you want to "bao" me?) What does "bao" mean exactly? Anyone here who speaks Chinese know this word?
After seeing these pictures i'm not sure. They're wearing to much make-up to have a good judgement. But very feminine, maybe they transformed before they went to puberty. They don't have big hands or anything. I don't know, maybe you can throw her in a swimmingpool and see what comes out. You're the one who's seeing her in person so you can be the best judge, it's hard to say from pictures.

Bao in this context means to hug or to hold
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: She definitely looks like a transvestite. Also, it is very unusual for a Thai girl to be wearing so much make-up unless she is either a prostitute or a transvestite.
Just quoting from your friend here. This is simply not true. Thai girls DO wear a lot of make up especially if it's a social occasion. If someone has spent even a single day in Bangkok they know how Thai girls dress.

This person had some good points though and he seems to have inside knowledge of the ladyboy scene in Taiwan. It certainly wouldn't hurt for your friend to pose as a promoter or employer to call her up and straight up ask her though. I don't think you should ask directly unless you know for sure. Regular Thai girls do get offended with questions like that.

As I said before the sure way of knowing is doing your own due diligence. I don't see why it's so difficult for you to go out and arrange to meet people especially since you don't seem to be doing much aside from spanking it in your parent's home. Just go hang out with these people for a bit and pay attention to the red flags I mentioned. Take lots of pics then come back with your report.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is what my expat friend here told me next.
On the phone, she asked me "Ni yau bao wo ma?" What does "bao" mean?\

"Bao" (fourth tone) means "hug". So she is asking you if you want to hug her. And "cheen" is "kiss", so you can answer her like this:

"Wo yao bao ni gun cheen ni."

This means "I want to hug you and kiss you." ("Gun" means "and".)

Btw, Thai transvestites are sponsored by the company that runs Jian Hu Shan Amusement Park (in Gu-Keng, Yunlin County). Normal Thai girls are not sponsored to come to the Jian Hu Shan Amusement Park because there is a Thai transvestite strip show at the amusement park. The transvestites sing, dance, and strip off their clothes (but only down to a bikini). I suggest that you see the show because you might recognize the girls who are in the pictures at your friend's Facebook webpage. And you might even see your new Thai friend at the show! Also, it is very close to Chiayi, so it's convenient for you to go there. It would only take about 45 minutes for you to drive there. Here is the website:

http://www.janfusun.com.tw/

The same group of Thai transvestites also perform at a much smaller theme park called "Song Tian Gang". It's in the town of Minxiong, in northern Chiayi County. Here is the website:

http://www.sontenkan.com.tw/

If you give me your friend's phone number, I can definitely find out whether or not she is a transvestite and/or a prostitute. I have had long discussions with many Thai transvestites in Taiwan (I have taken them out to lunch or dinner many times, usually after meeting them at one of the two above-mentioned amusement parks). All of them have been very honest and frank to me. All of them have readily told me that they are a transvestite and they even tell me in detail about all of the surgeries that they have had, what medications they are taking, which bathrooms they use (they always use the Women's Room), about how they face constant discrimination, how it is very difficult for them to be friends with anyone other than other transvestites, how they can never really fit into society either as a woman or as a man, etc.
But Ann told me that "bao" means to sponsor her? She said that there are two "baos":
u say 包 not 抱 it is different
包 mean is pay money for her maybe once a month about nt 100000000000000000
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: But Ann told me that "bao" means to sponsor her? She said that there are two "baos":
Your friend Ann sounds dumb.

Sorry Winston but your expat friend sounds like he knows what he's talking about more than she does. Ann sounds like a neurotic over the hill Taiwanese woman.

Now that he provided a concrete link and explanation as to what this person you met could be doing it sounds plausible that this could be a ladyboy. I still say it's worth seeing "her" in person just to be 100% certain.

Now the onus is on you to get up off your lazy ass and out of your parent's basement to make it happen. :lol:
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

He's too busy banning people, bullshitting around not deleting posts, and whining about that 'Rock' guy to leave his folks' house.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Winston wrote:Here is what my expat friend here told me next.
On the phone, she asked me "Ni yau bao wo ma?" What does "bao" mean?\

"Bao" (fourth tone) means "hug". So she is asking you if you want to hug her. And "cheen" is "kiss", so you can answer her like this:

"Wo yao bao ni gun cheen ni."

This means "I want to hug you and kiss you." ("Gun" means "and".)

Btw, Thai transvestites are sponsored by the company that runs Jian Hu Shan Amusement Park (in Gu-Keng, Yunlin County). Normal Thai girls are not sponsored to come to the Jian Hu Shan Amusement Park because there is a Thai transvestite strip show at the amusement park. The transvestites sing, dance, and strip off their clothes (but only down to a bikini). I suggest that you see the show because you might recognize the girls who are in the pictures at your friend's Facebook webpage. And you might even see your new Thai friend at the show! Also, it is very close to Chiayi, so it's convenient for you to go there. It would only take about 45 minutes for you to drive there. Here is the website:

http://www.janfusun.com.tw/

The same group of Thai transvestites also perform at a much smaller theme park called "Song Tian Gang". It's in the town of Minxiong, in northern Chiayi County. Here is the website:

http://www.sontenkan.com.tw/

If you give me your friend's phone number, I can definitely find out whether or not she is a transvestite and/or a prostitute. I have had long discussions with many Thai transvestites in Taiwan (I have taken them out to lunch or dinner many times, usually after meeting them at one of the two above-mentioned amusement parks). All of them have been very honest and frank to me. All of them have readily told me that they are a transvestite and they even tell me in detail about all of the surgeries that they have had, what medications they are taking, which bathrooms they use (they always use the Women's Room), about how they face constant discrimination, how it is very difficult for them to be friends with anyone other than other transvestites, how they can never really fit into society either as a woman or as a man, etc.
But Ann told me that "bao" means to sponsor her? She said that there are two "baos":

I would have to agree with repartriate. Your friend Ann is jealous/over the hill/bitter whatever and doesn't like to see you with other women, even if it's a ladyboy :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate,
I told you, it's really hard to meet her. I don't know where to pick her up or where she lives. Her friend gave me an address but I have no idea where it is. I can't type Chinese into Google maps either. And she can't understand the question "Can you meet me at the train station?" So it will be hard for me to find her address to pick her up at.

Why don't you call her for me and try to figure out where she lives? Or ask her to meet me at the train station? Her communication skills suck.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, I think the issue has been settled.

One of our forum members friended "her" on Facebook and chatted with her. Here is what he found out:
Winston,

I'm a new guy here, just signed up today, so you probably haven't seen me posting here yet. However, I've been lurking here for a while, and have been following this thread: viewtopic.php?t=14359

The Thai girl that you posted about definitely looked like a girl to me. However, the debate about whether or not she was actually a ladyboy made me curious. I ended up friending her on Facebook, and struck up a conversation. Lo and behold, she ended up admitting to me that she actually is a ladyboy (without me even asking, in fact). Here's a snippet of the conversation, copied from FB:

Her: you like enjoy.
Her: ^^
Me: yes i do []
Me: i always enjoy talking to a beautiful woman
Her: But I'm not a woman.
Me: You are not a woman?
Her: yesh.
Me: You are a man?
Her: Lady boy?
Me: I see
Her: ^^

Anyways, just wanted to let you know this through PM instead of posting in that thread, as I didn't want to give any of the idiots who were giving you a hard time in there any more ammunition. I won't post anything about it and will leave that to you. It's my way of saying thanks for creating this site!

If you do talk to her, please don't tell her that you know or that you found out from someone else.

Thanks!

I guess Repatriate, that you aren't infallible after all! LOL

See, even you can be wrong, so drop that infallibility/arrogance attitude! :P

dupko
Freshman Poster

Post by dupko »

LOLEd :lol:

Re: Winston partying at nightclub in Chiayi, Taiwan (photos)

Post by CerealKiller »

Winston wrote:Alright here are some photos from last night that PROVES my claims and show that I've been right all along!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure how these photos 'prove' any claims of yours. Easy on the exclamation marks, tiger.

Winston wrote:Hot skinny Taiwanese girls everywhere, but none of us, even the five young white guys, dares to approach them due to their cold body language, which makes people uncomfortable to approach them (contrary to Rock's bogus claim that all or most guys can approach girls in Taiwan except me, which has been debunked 1,000,000 times already. Total BS, I swear!).
I counted three guys in these photos (excluding the people you don't know, obviously). One was there with his gf. Another showed up, made out with an attractive girl he met right then and there, and took said girl home. That leaves our hero, Winning. So... seems like you were the only one who didn't score that night :roll:

Winston wrote: Image
Let me guess: cold body language, unapproachable, giving off 'weird vibes'... OK got it :lol:
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

For completeness, I should mention San Francisco guy - there with his gf. And French guy - there with his gf.

So that's five guys total. Four out of five guys scored that night :D And the fifth? That would be you, Winston.

Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston partying at nightclub in Chiayi, Taiwan (photos)

Post by Naoki »

CerealKiller wrote: I counted three guys in these photos (excluding the people you don't know, obviously). One was there with his gf. Another showed up, made out with an attractive girl he met right then and there, and took said girl home. That leaves our hero, Winning. So... seems like you were the only one who didn't score that night :roll:
At least he nearly scored a ladyboy. trololololo
CerealKiller wrote: Let me guess: cold body language, unapproachable, giving off 'weird vibes'... OK got it :lol:
They seems friendly to him. But that's all. They probably find him asexual.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

CerealKiller wrote:For completeness, I should mention San Francisco guy - there with his gf. And French guy - there with his gf.

So that's five guys total. Four out of five guys scored that night :D And the fifth? That would be you, Winston.

Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Repitriate wrote:Also, why is your head so lumpy
He should hate his head. trolololo