I Just Moved To The Philippines

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Just Moved To The Philippines

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Taco dont be mad cause you can't hack it in the west.
I'm not mad and I was making good money back home too. To be honest I didn't want to go back to Cebu. However, there was just too much bad news that could not be ignored. A few days after I arrived they came out with this wonderful piece of legislation.

Canada's New Anti-Terrorism Laws
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25987

The warning signs are there choose to ignore them at your own peril.

Taco you have become delusional. I thought you had no income in the philippines how do you expect to survive?
I'm working on it.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

your too impulsive about marrying that filipina gal the first girl you met then moving there then going back to canada and then moving back there again. Sheesh.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:your too impulsive about marrying that filipina gal the first girl you met then moving there then going back to canada and then moving back there again. Sheesh.
Taco lives in the moment. He's YOLO-ing. :mrgreen:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: Taco you have become delusional. I thought you had no income in the philippines how do you expect to survive?
I'm working on it.
I hope you're not planning to hang out in the malls, mooching off other westerners by telling them sob stories about how you can't pay your bills or support your family :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: Taco you have become delusional. I thought you had no income in the philippines how do you expect to survive?
I'm working on it.
I hope you're not planning to hang out in the malls, mooching off other westerners by telling them sob stories about how you can't pay your bills or support your family :lol:
I'd never do that. But I might start my own sperm bank and sell door to door for 100 pesos a shot. Comes with a 30 day "white baby" guarantee or your money back. Don't delay, operators are standing by. Call now!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Taco wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:
I'm working on it.
I'd never do that. But I might start my own sperm bank and sell door to door for 100 pesos a shot. Comes with a 30 day "white baby" guarantee or your money back. Don't delay, operators are standing by. Call now!

That your baby? Congrats, man! :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Taco wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:
I'm working on it.

That your baby? Congrats, man! :D
No, I just found that pic on google. But it would work well for a sperm bank advertisement.