I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
I have to say too most girls here are not attractive. My opinion of filipinas beauty drops daily. They have bad skin, teeth, and age very quickly. By the time girls are 18 here, they are already going downhill fast. The hottest girls here are underage schoolgirls, no kidding. After 25 it's pretty bad. Every rule has exceptions, but the bad food, weather, sun, and air here ages people fast.
I've been telling people this in my posts for over 2 years yet people like publicduente and Davewe continue to deny it. It's very obvious to anyone who looks objectively around them in Phils, whether it be in the province, a second tier city like Davao, or even Metro Manila or Cebu.

Watch the soaps or commercials on TV here. Notice how none of them look like Filipinos you see about anywhere in this country? Sometimes as a joke, I ask people, what country are the commercials or soap operas being broadcast from. Cus it sure as hell ain't Phllies lol.

The beautiful people here are almost all mixed to some extent with white or NE Asian blood. Otherwise they are foreigners.

Pure Pinoy genes + the practice of filling your stomach with empty carbs from white rice and processed garbage + intense sun with no habits of avoidance + very bad air + a harsh lifestyle = short, dark and generally unattractive people with poor skin quality. That's the reality here for the most part. The only way around it is to cherry pick!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

too bad that most men have almost the same concept of beauty otherwise it would be easier to find a niche. life is hard like a rock.

so what´s the deal? go to indenesia, peru, thailands neighboring countries or to the stans?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Erased.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on October 13th, 2013, 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:I've been telling people this in my posts for over 2 years yet people like publicduente and Davewe continue to deny it. It's very obvious to anyone who looks objectively around them in Phils, whether it be in the province, a second tier city like Davao, or even Metro Manila or Cebu.
Rock, I agree with your post as I have been to Davao myself, and I have seen what you've probably seen too. I don't think I have ever written that all Filipinas are things of beauty just because they're Filipinas, though. There's a good number of cute girls who are also feminine and flirtatious. Some of them had enough hardship in their lives to behave in more mature and conscientious ways compared to a Western woman of the same age. The quality of their skin or clothing or conversation is merely a function of social and economic status. This is a topic that's already been dissected and discussed to exhaustion.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:I've been telling people this in my posts for over 2 years yet people like publicduente and Davewe continue to deny it. It's very obvious to anyone who looks objectively around them in Phils, whether it be in the province, a second tier city like Davao, or even Metro Manila or Cebu.
Rock, I agree with your post as I have been to Davao myself, and I have seen what you've probably seen too. I don't think I have ever written that all Filipinas are things of beauty just because they're Filipinas, though. There's a good number of cute girls who are also feminine and flirtatious. Some of them had enough hardship in their lives to behave in more mature and conscientious ways compared to a Western woman of the same age. The quality of their skin or clothing or conversation is merely a function of social and economic status. This is a topic that's already been dissected and discussed to exhaustion.
Weren't you the one who was crediting the beauty of mixed race Pinays to the Pinay factor? Actually, it's the other way around. The more Pinay blood, the less attractive on average, all else equal.

Will N. Dowd is just discovering the hard way what I warned about over and over. So apparently the discussion has not been exhaustive or clear enough! Since he's a man who cares about physical aspects of women he dates, he would have been much better off in a place like Thailand or one of the Stans or perhaps Latam/Carribean.

BTW, duente, I was chatting with Winston on Viber the other day and somehow I brought you up. I found it funny that he has no clue who you are. Yes, he doesn't even know publicduente exists lol. And you are one of the core albeit sometimes more controversial posters here with over 1,000 solid posts. How can that be?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Erased.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on October 13th, 2013, 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Rock wrote: I've been telling people this in my posts for over 2 years yet people like publicduente and Davewe continue to deny it. It's very obvious to anyone who looks objectively around them in Phils, whether it be in the province, a second tier city like Davao, or even Metro Manila or Cebu.
Why pull me into this? I certainly never said every Pinay was beautiful - just that they are out there and are often available. Hell, even you found one you liked :)

Will's issue isn't unusual. He goes to PI on vacation, bangs 14 girls in 2 or 3 weeks, is ecstatic, sells his possessions and works to move to PI. He determined to return and break every record in the book. He moves there and is no longer in vacation mode - he lives there. Suddenly reality hits. Every girl isn't hot. Every girl isn't easy. Some girls flake. Some girls want to bring their friends or lola on the date. Some girls are scared. And some girls are not ready to jump into bed right away.

So suddenly the issue is that he has "good taste". I don't think so. I know Will a bit outside of HA and I think he is a good guy. But his methodology is flawed. You can't go anywhere, meet an unlimited amount of hot and willing girls and have the vacation go on forever. He's been back in PI for less than a month, banged 6 or so girls and is disappointed.

This is a weird analogy, but really this is like what many retirees experience. A guys goes to a wonderful tropical paradise for vacation. He plays golf everyday. He loves it and decides to retire and play golf every day. He does. Quickly he is bored. He comes to hate the golf courses; he comes to hate golf itself. The problem isn't the courses or golf. It's his plan. He needs more to fill his life than just golf. So does Will.

Will - I am not suggesting that you get married or find the one or anything like that. Clearly that's not your thing. But you need some other reason to go to a country other than how many girls you can lay. Find some other interests whether in PI or elsewhere. When you have other interests, then the girls will add to your life - they wont be your whole life.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote: I've been telling people this in my posts for over 2 years yet people like publicduente and Davewe continue to deny it. It's very obvious to anyone who looks objectively around them in Phils, whether it be in the province, a second tier city like Davao, or even Metro Manila or Cebu.
Why pull me into this? I certainly never said every Pinay was beautiful - just that they are out there and are often available. Hell, even you found one you liked :)

Will's issue isn't unusual. He goes to PI on vacation, bangs 14 girls in 2 or 3 weeks, is ecstatic, sells his possessions and works to move to PI. He determined to return and break every record in the book. He moves there and is no longer in vacation mode - he lives there. Suddenly reality hits. Every girl isn't hot. Every girl isn't easy. Some girls flake. Some girls want to bring their friends or lola on the date. Some girls are scared. And some girls are not ready to jump into bed right away.

So suddenly the issue is that he has "good taste". I don't think so. I know Will a bit outside of HA and I think he is a good guy. But his methodology is flawed. You can't go anywhere, meet an unlimited amount of hot and willing girls and have the vacation go on forever. He's been back in PI for less than a month, banged 6 or so girls and is disappointed.

This is a weird analogy, but really this is like what many retirees experience. A guys goes to a wonderful tropical paradise for vacation. He plays golf everyday. He loves it and decides to retire and play golf every day. He does. Quickly he is bored. He comes to hate the golf courses; he comes to hate golf itself. The problem isn't the courses or golf. It's his plan. He needs more to fill his life than just golf. So does Will.

Will - I am not suggesting that you get married or find the one or anything like that. Clearly that's not your thing. But you need some other reason to go to a country other than how many girls you can lay. Find some other interests whether in PI or elsewhere. When you have other interests, then the girls will add to your life - they wont be your whole life.

Words of wisdom.

Eventually you get bored with skanky girls.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

Great comment Davewe. Words of wisdom indeed.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:Weren't you the one who was crediting the beauty of mixed race Pinays to the Pinay factor? Actually, it's the other way around. The more Pinay blood, the less attractive on average, all else equal.

Will N. Dowd is just discovering the hard way what I warned about over and over. So apparently the discussion has not been exhaustive or clear enough! Since he's a man who cares about physical aspects of women he dates, he would have been much better off in a place like Thailand or one of the Stans or perhaps Latam/Carribean.

BTW, duente, I was chatting with Winston on Viber the other day and somehow I brought you up. I found it funny that he has no clue who you are. Yes, he doesn't even know publicduente exists lol. And you are one of the core albeit sometimes more controversial posters here with over 1,000 solid posts. How can that be?
Oh OK, I vaguely remember (and can't be bothered digging it out, sorry) a discussion where some of you, probably including you, were slamming the Pinay, or Malaysian/Polinesian gene pool, in favour of the white/Western one. I think I also added the only scientific fact there is on the matter: a better gene mix almost always something good for an individual, on anything from physical appearance to immune system strength. It is common knowledge that mixed race people are very often beautiful/handsome, one or two notches more attractive than their parents taken individually. Same applies to Filipinos and Filipinas, who are an ethnically diverse group anyway, their native pool having being hit by Chinese, Japanese, Spaniards and Latin Americans, and North Americans more recently (and even Canadians, if Will N. Dowd were to take that condom off :D )

I don't see any ground to being crypto-racist by assuming Western (Caucasian?) genes are always the better half in a mixed Pinay. For what I know famous actresses Alessandra and Assunta De Rossi had an Italian dad from my region, and as you can judge from some of the photos at the below URL, neither their parents is particularly attractive.

http://www.pep.ph/photos/438/assunta-an ... i-in-italy

If some of you don't like the Pinay side of a half-Pinay beause you don't like Malaysian or Polynesan features like small eyes, tanned skin, slender bodies, well that' quite subjective.

And by the way, wasn't Janine Tugonon (runner-up for Miss Universe 2012) critically acclaimed precisely because she was a much better model of what "true Filipino beauty" (eg. without having too much Western blood)?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

By the way, I perfectly agree with DaveWe, in fact I couldn't have spelt both the problem (obsessively chasing p***y with not much else to do) and the solution (giving himself a fuller life, which by the way will work not just in Davao but in Bangkok and even his native Vancouver) better than him.

Rock, about you bringing me up in your conversation with Winston, I can assure both of you I am very much existent, a man (not a woman, not a mangina, as some love to insinuate) and still very much in love with my wife, Monica. I am still living and working in London with her, and I am constantly on chat with more than one HA member almost everyday.

The reason why I am not posting here very often anymore (a massive relief to most) is me being busy with work and other life stuff. Funny you call me "controversial" in a forum that is by its nature a nest of controversial and un-PC discussions. By simple algebra, should I conclude that I'm one of the more "normal", conformist and blue pill members in here? Again guys, that doesn't either please or disgust me. With the notable exception of a few who like to put their entire life under the spotlight, for one reason or another, not much is known about most HA members.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Erased
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on October 13th, 2013, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

davewe wrote:

This is one of the best posts I have ever read here on HA. That was beyond DEEP. Wow!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:Weren't you the one who was crediting the beauty of mixed race Pinays to the Pinay factor? Actually, it's the other way around. The more Pinay blood, the less attractive on average, all else equal.

Oh OK, I vaguely remember (and can't be bothered digging it out, sorry) a discussion where some of you, probably including you, were slamming the Pinay, or Malaysian/Polinesian gene pool, in favour of the white/Western one. I think I also added the only scientific fact there is on the matter: a better gene mix almost always something good for an individual, on anything from physical appearance to immune system strength. It is common knowledge that mixed race people are very often beautiful/handsome, one or two notches more attractive than their parents taken individually. Same applies to Filipinos and Filipinas, who are an ethnically diverse group anyway, their native pool having being hit by Chinese, Japanese, Spaniards and Latin Americans, and North Americans more recently (and even Canadians, if Will N. Dowd were to take that condom off :D )

I don't see any ground to being crypto-racist by assuming Western (Caucasian?) genes are always the better half in a mixed Pinay. For what I know famous actresses Alessandra and Assunta De Rossi had an Italian dad from my region, and as you can judge from some of the photos at the below URL, neither their parents is particularly attractive.

http://www.pep.ph/photos/438/assunta-an ... i-in-italy

If some of you don't like the Pinay side of a half-Pinay beause you don't like Malaysian or Polynesan features like small eyes, tanned skin, slender bodies, well that' quite subjective.

And by the way, wasn't Janine Tugonon (runner-up for Miss Universe 2012) critically acclaimed precisely because she was a much better model of what "true Filipino beauty" (eg. without having too much Western blood)?
f***ing absurd! You ARE a controversial guy here. For this kind of shit exactly! Look at her parents! Her FATHER is handsome. She looks just like him. You can tell dude is tall with nice shoulders and was probably a knockout when he was in his 20s. You have a lack of attention to serious details. That is what Rock was alluding to. Good looks are not going to improve just from being mixed. That is just silly and subjective. Genes play the most in that role, followed by environment, stress, diet and toxicity. Not from just being mixed. What bollocks!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Will, before you go to Thailand, be sure to check into http://stickmanbangkok.com/

I'm sure you're aware of that website. Lots of insights into Thailand, the culture and women through Stickman's "Weekly Columns" and the "Readers' Submissions."

As davewe wisely suggested, "....Find some other interests whether in PI or elsewhere. When you have other interests, then the girls will add to your life - they wont be your whole life..."

Perhaps you'll find something interesting to do in Thailand, and the women will come.