I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Windsong wrote:Maybe I missed where this was mentioned but, were the girls who were knocking on your window upon your arrival pipelined? Did you Skype with them for a month prior or were they just random girls hanging out at the hotel who happened to go nuts to see a white handsome devil drive up?

And how jealous were they that you were seeing others, too?

Seems like if I did that in the USA--Skyped with a girl for a month and pipelined her with another girl--if she found out about it she'd tell me to f**k off (I'm Canadian/American, LOL)

Do they only go this nuts in Philipines or is this the same in other places like DR, Brazil, Thailand?

Thanks...
what will isn't tell you is tehse girls are HOES and doing that with every foreigner tehy can get their hands on these aren't quality girls. If you only want a hoe you might as well go to the bars almost. Nothing wrong with banging random women off the dating site but most of these girls dont sound like a girl you can trust when you leave town. None of the girls he highlights in his bangs are really girlfriend material cause they repeat it with every foreigner and sound either really young and dumb and slutty or just trashy girls. I think he said he writes it in his profile that hes not serious and its obvious he is not when they know he is only here for short time and they know he is talking to other girls.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Windsong
Freshman Poster

Post by Windsong »

Newlife:

Yes that was my thought as well. I'm talking to a few filipino girls and they would dump my ass in a heartbeat if they thought i was doing one-tenth of what he did. Not to belittle his efforts. As long as the honesty is there, no harm no foul if the girls know he is chasing ass and they're down for it. To each his own but I think for myself, I'd rather spend a week with one, maybe two at the most but would be a more enriching experience than banging a sea of shallow faces.

As for me, much better to just date like crazy when I get there rather than a month build-up prior to arrival since that can only lead to jealousy. I'm told that the good girls have spy networks like you wouldn't believe, LOL.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Windsong wrote:Newlife:

Yes that was my thought as well. I'm talking to a few filipino girls and they would dump my a** in a heartbeat if they thought i was doing one-tenth of what he did. Not to belittle his efforts. As long as the honesty is there, no harm no foul if the girls know he is chasing a** and they're down for it. To each his own but I think for myself, I'd rather spend a week with one, maybe two at the most but would be a more enriching experience than banging a sea of shallow faces.

As for me, much better to just date like crazy when I get there rather than a month build-up prior to arrival since that can only lead to jealousy. I'm told that the good girls have spy networks like you wouldn't believe, LOL.
i did the instant girlfriend approach this time but the girl isn't as sexual or quite as hot as i htought she was based on skype. im only here for a few months a year at a time so the instant girlfriend approach makes sesne. people staying onyl for 2 or 3 weeks at a time are better off dating around or hitting up bars but if your hear for a few months its better to look for a companion as soon as possible. most of the girls on the dating site are not what im looking for so im been hesitant to get rid of my girl cause she is good to me but not really what im looking for.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

why not make onf the hottest girls or one really good at sex your girlfriend instead of banging alot of marginal girls. seems a lot easier and satisfying then always going for random girls. i dont get it.
Early Riser
Freshman Poster

Re: Just thought I'd revive this thread...

Post by Early Riser »

I've been researching The Philippines as a place to retire since 2009. My interest was actually revived by experiences I had as a younger man with Filipinos who were here in the USA, and more recent efforts to connect with outsources who could write in decent English. While doing my research, I Googled Filipinas in the image search, and found this thread.

I have also connected with a variety of guys who've settled in RP. Each one brings a different perspective, according to his life experience (and how much money he has) .:wink:

What really struck me about this thread was the input from a member called nightwatchsf. It reinforced a growing awareness that there is a big difference between what desperate guys from foreign lands experience there, and what those who have something on the ball experience. I'm attracted to the Philippines because of the Filipinos I met here: well educated, kind, friendly, who accepted me as a true friend. Plus, I noticed that, once I was accepted by the guys, they kept suggesting I hook up with cute Filipinas they knew.

Now, I should say that I have no problem with American women, per se. I'm a widower who has done well, as a returning single, and don't have the (apparently) necessary hatred of Western women that a lot of guys here have.

In doing my research, I was struck by the number of guys who recommended going with girls from the Provinces: naive, sweet, dutiful, loving -- and dumb. In essence, what these guys were looking for was sex, housewifery, and fidelity. There were also guys who were looking for a traditional, Old-School wife: obedient, loving, and yes, more housewifery. I seldom heard from guys who connected with the type and quality of women I had met here: well educated, accomplished, etc.

nightwatchsf described the type of Filipinos that I met here. These were the children of Governors, here for an education: professional types who made good money here, and sent shiploads of that money back home; expats (!) who now lived here, and occasionally went back home to the Old Country.

For those few who want a perspective on how to connect with a better quality of people (and especially women) in the RP, go to the beginning of this thread, page down until you see posts from nightwatchsf. Leave your prejudgments at the door. Whether you're looking for endless no-strings-attached sex, or a truly lovely partner for life, you'll find a wealth of insight and advice you can feel free to test on the ground.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post by chanta76 »

I don't know I'm the minority here where I think I do have issues with Will-N-Dodd. I mean I have mix feelings . A part of me is like understanding as man we need sex and we will sometimes look for the least resistance places to go henceforth why the Philippines is sooo popular for allot of expats because it's so easy to get laid as many people claim but at the same time there is level of misogyny involve but I realize for sites like this there are many posters here who are misogynist.

Everything has repercussion in life I believe. Call it karma or reap what you sow. Guys like Will-N-dodd sadly are the typical expats in Asia. I seen them in other Asian countries too. It's not just western expat but also wealthy Asian men who go overseas. It's like for many posters here we assume women role is only to serve men as sex or that men are entitled to sex.

Again I have mix feeling. I understand as men we need sex or some of us want that harem to build. However, the repercussion is that there is not an infinite supply of women and for the decent guy who is looking for something real can be the loser in this because expats like Will-N-Dodd spoils the place. At the same time I think expats who are in it only for the sex in long run the ones I seen in Asia are not really happy . Call it greed ..let say they slept with a cute 18 year ..it's not enough they have to out do it or find that mythical top 10 to sleep with but if they don't they get really depress because they wonder how come they are not hitting home runs all the time.
I predict for Will-N-dodd in 10 years.
1. Gets STDs (I'm saying this with a straight face.)
2.Sleeps with the wrong girl and gets beat up or killed,
3. Has happy moments but never truly happy because he doesn't have his harem and will do what Winston Wu did and move somewhere else .

Or hopefully he has the insight to see deeper. Sorry but I know I will start a flame war but with Will-N-dodd he has major yellow asian fetish..so I don't think he would have the deep insight.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

I kind of agree with the p4p aspect of sex. I mean even here in the US you can find p4p even though it's illegal but it's out there.I think that in some places they should legalize it and control it. Places like the Philippines and Thailand is really out there. However, getting sex from a decent girl is something a man has to EARN. A decent girl will not just give it up . The man has to earn it by being a decent person himself.

The problem is mongers think that all sex should be given to them. It's one thing to go to p4p or sleep with the village slut but another thing trying to bed a decent girl. I think guys like Willy is trying to do that and what happens there is repercussion. I mean if you met guys who been in the Philippines for years will tell you that the mongers did spoil the place compared to how the girl were like 20 years ago.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

for every 50 expats in thailand you saw 1 in the philippines. Does that mean that thai land is wrost off?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is the controversy about with regard to Will N Dowd? He is tall and thin and has a nice body. He gets sex with lots of hot girls in the Philippines for free without paying for it, or so he claims. He lives the ideal life we all dream of.

So what is the problem here? Didn't he start another thread where he was complaining about something or said he was fed up with something? If so, what? Where is that other thread?

If he's getting laid for free with lots of attractive girls, then what is he fed up with exactly?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

There is karma there is something called as you say murphy law or even reap what you sow. I think with Will-N-dodd he plateau in the Philippines and I think he was complaining that he couldn't always get what he wants as I understand it. Plus in reality even in the Philippines there is a limit to what you can get outside of p4p scene.

Willndodd maybe tall and thin but last I check his 40 years old and not getting younger. I don't think his rich nor I don't think he is too good looking but maybe decent looking for a man for his age but as he age he will lose more of his looks and I don't think he is working in the main sense .

I think Rock met him and even by Rock statement Will-N-Dodd was getting more of the low fruit or lower standard girls. What Will-N-dodd was looking for is the higher quality girls but he hit his limit and complained about that.

In many ways Winston your very similar to Will-n-dodd. I think both of you are looking for harem and not true connection . At the same time I think both of you kind of live in your own little bubble and have hard time really seeing your self internally.

Winston you see yourself as this Asian God or really good looking guy and blame murphy law in why you can't get laid when in reality it maybe just you.

Will-N-Dodd lives in his past accomplishment as a aging ex-model that thinks he should be God gifts to girls and when a girl flakes out he thinks there is something wrong with them when in reality maybe his not that good looking at all.

Both of you are mongers . (Actually I have mix feelings about this I mean I understand as guys we have higher sex drive and I understand if your sexual starve you want to make it up somewhere.)

I haven't met either of you but judging from the post I can't help but think that both you just see women as nothing but as cum buckets with a hint of misogyny behind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

test post

@Will N. Dowd didn't you say this thread was deleted and lost? Well how come it seems to be still here? Or were you missing a different thread?

Also, why did you delete the initial trip report in your OP? Fortunately I was able to restore it from your quoted text in other posts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

No it wasn't this thread that got removed, it was "My experiences dating foreign girls in Vancouver, BC."
Hope you can find it again, it was my favorite one.
Perhaps the feminist Canadian censors deemed it to politically incorrect.
How dare a Canadian only date foreign women in Canada lol.

The reason I removed my posts in this thread is because my privacy was breached in May 2014 when Rock told 2 local girls I had written about them here on HA. I met the girls in 2012 and 2013 and met them again in 2014 and then when he met them too he decided to tell them I had written about them in this thread.

You can see my last thread entry was Saturday May 3 2014. That was the day I arrived for my 3rd trip and posted about girl #1 that met me at the airport and girl #2 that came over to visit me later. They were told about the post by Rock soon after.

The things I wrote about them was complimentary, I never mentioned names and even changed certain details so no one would know who they are. But, one of the girls still flipped out on me by text message saying I could ruin her local reputation, and threatened me with violence.
It was an empty threat, but I didn't want to take any chances and removed most of this epic thread.

It obviously cost me the friendship I had with both girls. (I assume that was Rock's intent)

Rock insists on preserving his own privacy, but had no problem ruining mine. What an asshole.

If he denies any of this he's lying.