I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post by Jester »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I got back 3 weeks ago from 3 weeks in The Philippines, on my first trip there. It's taken me a while to gather my thoughts and to reflect on it and how it compares to my life here in Canada. I won't bore anyone with the minor details, but the good news is I didn't get sick, mugged, robbed or injured. I never felt unsafe and all the locals were friendly, helpful and curious. It seemed like a long dream that I didn't want to wake up from and my life back here in Canada seemed like a nightmare that I didn't want to go back to. Everything I read on HA is true and everything that Winston says is also true about girls in the Philippines.

Now for the most important part: The Pinays! From beginning to the end it was a non-stop humid orgy of girls. Even before I got out of the taxi from the airport on arriving there, the local girls were onto me and wouldn't let up until I was on the plane back here. My epic trip from Canada took forever and the local girls started staring and whispering once I was in the Cebu Pacific domestic terminal at NAIA. Once I got to Davao, I took a taxi from the airport to my hotel and when I arrived there, 3 young girls were standing outside my hotel and once they saw me inside the taxi paying the driver, they started screaming and jumping up and down, waiving and knocking on the windows. Once I got out they were all over me, asking 20 questions, and inviting into the room they lived in the hotel. Once I checked in, I ended up spending most of the night with them and ordered pizza for us. They were 17, 18 and 25 and lived there all together with the 25 year old half white half Filipina baby. The 18 year old was petite but had spectacular boobs and we took a liking to each other, so much so I invited her to sleep over with me that night, which she said she couldn't because others would notice and she wanted to keep things private so she said she would go with me to a lodging house where I could get a home run. The 25 year old with the baby was her aunt and even told me to take here somewhere else to have fun with her, just don't do it there! They helped me put load on my phone, and once I got back to my room, I was greeted with an assault of text messages from them and the DIA girls I had given my number out to. I fell asleep and the next day the fun began.

I figured I would be ruined for life after being there, and my assumption was right. The girls came fast and furious and applied constant pressure to me through text messages. I had to hide my DIA profile after I ran out of time in which to meet the girls I had lined up from there. Then, I started to get random texts from non DIA girls who I had never heard of. Turns out my number had been given out by DIA girls and made it's way around town fast. I had hundreds of texts after about a week there and they never stopped until I turned my phone off before leaving. I even had girls get upset that I took too long to reply, and would even apologize for something they hadn't done since they figured they had pissed me off when they hadn't!

The girls I met in order were:

Miss Seventeen, 6/10 Hotel
Miss Boobs, 18, 8/10 Hotel
Miss Baby, 25, 7/10 Hotel
Miss Guide, 22, 6/10 DIA Met 2X
Miss Durian, 21, 7/10 DIA Met 2X
Miss Ano, 19, 8/10 DIA Met 3X
Miss Text 20, 7/10 and her sister Miss Quiet, 22, 8/10 DIA met 4X
Miss Tretorn, 20, 8/10 Mall Met 1X
Miss Silver, 26 8/10 Mall Met 3X
Miss Milf, 22 8/10 Mall Met 3X
Miss Closet, 20 6/10 Mall met 1X
Miss Sari Sari, 22 8/10 DIA Met 3X
Miss Call Centre, 18 8/10 DIA met 1X
Miss Airport, 21, 7/10 Met 1X

I won't go into details about which girl I did what with but in two weeks I doubled my home run count that had taken me almost 20 years to reach! I was essentially rarely alone, and really only when I wanted to be. My record for home runs in one day was 2, one in the AM one in the PM. My record for hanging out was 4 girls in one day, a difficult thing to accomplish without overlapping. My record for meeting girls was 5 in one day.

One of the highlights was when I decided to try my luck at picking up mall girls. After I met a girl at the mall, we hung out for a bit and then she went home. Then I tried my luck at picking up the mall girls. I met miss shoes, miss silver and miss milf. I gave my phone number to miss shoes, but never heard from her, then I got miss silvers phone number and then I walked by one store and the five girls working there stopped me and pulled me inside and to know more about me. They all asked a a bunch of questions, and then the hottest one was all over me and told me straight out she wanted me, so I got her phone number, and texted her the next day. I met her after her work and went for dinner with her and her also hot friend. They treated me like a god, always calling me sir and apologizing for the slightest error. I met miss milf again 2 days alter for an all day date and that's when she told me she had a 2 year old daughter in the provinces. She assumed I wouldn't like her anymore, but I told her I didn't care and we spent the whole day together and ended up in my hotel room for some fun.

It was incredibly easy to get girls to come to my hotel at a moments notice. I payed for a taxi and they would be on the way in minutes. A few times when I brought them home, they would complain that the locals sitting outside commented in Visaya that I was bringing yet another girl home with me, so I reminded them they weren't the only one and they could leave if they wanted and I could get another one over fast. They all agreed to come upstairs with me. I could have had a lot more girls, but actually sincerely liked most of them enough to hang out several times with the same girls even though I could have met others instead.

My final week there I had my old Japanese GF from last year in Canada come to visit me. I told the local girls please no texts or calls for the whole week while she is there, and they left me alone. I did lots of sight seeing that week with her, and we still got along famously as we did in Canada. I got lots of sex with her again and her body was still mind boggling. I told her how the local girls went crazy for me, and she found it all very amusing. The deal I worked out with her is that if we are physically together then we are a couple as we were in Canada, but while we are apart, we are friends and can meet and do whatever we want. I still love her and she me, but it was a bit strange to be with her again because the previous two weeks I had been absolutely ruined by the local pinays.

I had several underage 16 and 17 year olds from DIA and friends or family of other DIA girl message me wanting to hang out but I said not until you are 18. They didn't give up easily, so I said I could meet them when they were 18. One in particular was incessant, almost to the point of being offended I wouldn't met her just because she was only 17. Luckily she was hot and turned 18 the day before I left so we met up and she came back to my hotel and asked to sleep over, but we both got worried since she lived at home, and had never stayed out all night before, so we both agreed she would go home, besides I left the next day.

The final girl I met ended up being a strange incident at NAIA when I arrived there from Davao and had to transfer flights to HK. I had met her on DIA and chatted with her on YM and FB, so I agreed to meet her at NAIA and spend an hour between flights with her. I had 3 hours from the time I arrived at the CEBU pacific domestic terminal until my next flight departed from the international departure terminal. She knew when I arrived and told her to be there then, but sure enough she was late and I ended up waiting for 45 minutes for her, then she finally showed up and we took a taxi for 10 minutes to the other terminal with us fondling each other in the back seat while the driver tried not to watch and then saying good bye to her 10 minutes after we had met!

Now I am back and part of the rat race, I find myself more depressed than I have ever been I think. I am making money at my job, but I find myself less and less interested in it and my life here. I've basically realized that jobs and material possessions are just ways to fill your life in when you aren't banging girls. If every man had a long line for girls waiting for him to have fun with at any time, he wouldn't care about anything else.The only thing that really interests me now is girls. If I have a good supply of them, I don't really care about anything else. I just need enough money to live a basic life, and a few possessions and girls. My goal is now to sell as much of my crap as possible and once my apartment is empty, rent it out, and go to the Phillipines and travel around it and find the ideal place for me there to retire and spend the rest of my life getting and giving affection to the girls there. I actually now am uninterested in hanging out with guys. Now I've been there and seen what it is like I am a changed man and only really want hot young asian girls to satisfy my craving for their flesh.
Giving this most excellent post a "BUMP".

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Additional Comments for Will N. Dodd and nightwatchsf

Post by WorldTraveler »

I have a couple of other questions and then I'm checking out on this thread.

@Nightwatchsf - what kind of work do you do when you worked in the Philippines. I don't doubt you banged a lot of high class good looking girls if you have a lot of money and are young and good looking. I am a professional and hopefully one day I'll be working full time somewhere in Asia. If not, I'll be chilling on some island in the Philippines with my beautiful girlfriend.

I'm a professional back in the USA and I am not impressed by those party pictures, it looks like all the parties I've been to many times. I'm tired of all that pretentious shit and would rather just chill out on some island.

@Will N. Dowd - I'm glad you banged the 15 girls and 8 of them are 8s on a 10 scale. I've been coming to the PI for many years and I've haven't seen that many 8 maybe in all my trips. We rate girls differently is all I can say. I'm glad you having fun. I am too!

Overall I've lost interest in this thread.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jacaré wrote:First of all, a huge thank you for Nightwatchsf, these were some very detailed and refreshing posts about what it's like living in the Philippines as a successful expat. Please post more of your experiences as they reflect and mirror what the expats I know in the Phils are also experiencing.

Winston,
Where do I start with you man? See the problem with you and it's a huge problem that most people on these forums have been trying to tell you,a advise you and offer you suggestions and tips on ways to meet quality, respectable, yet beautiful Pinays but you seem to live in your own little bubble environment and you are under the grossly misperseption that your experience reflects that of others in the Phils. Let me remind you yet again some of the reasons why YOU have been NOT been successful at meeting the type of women that watchnightsf and others in here have been reporting:

1) Your entire experience of the Philippines are based on living in Angeles City, the absolute worst place in the Philippines if not Asia to live in. It's a great place for a fun weekend or at most a week of total debauchery as pointed out before with cheap hookers and beers, but to live there, come on man, get real.

2) You are a sex toursit/monger and frequent like minded guys in the bars of Angeles. As suggested by myself and a host of others in here numerous times, to meet higher level and quality girls, go and get busy in the areas they are most likely to be found. Stop hanging with sex tourists and spending your time in gogo bars in Angeles. Instead, move to a normal city in the Phils, Makati, Cebu or Davao for example, meet NORMAL expats, not sexpats and you will experience a DRASTICALLY different environment and reality.

3) Looks. While they may play less of a role than say in the West, they still do play a role, specially among the higher quality girls, that is middle class/upper class girls who have their acts together and won't be leeching you like the poor peasant girls would. Be ruthlessly honest with yourself Winston and have a hard look at yourself at the mirror: ask yourself, if you were a beautiful, middle class/upper middle class Pinay girl, who had her own money, would you date yourself? Please be honest with yourself. No need to get defensive here man, I dont want nor need you to answer that. This is for your own good, and deep down, you full know the answer to that question.

4) Continuing on # 3, being in shape helps tremendously, not only with the girls but most importantly, with having a strong self confidence and that shows when interacting with people of both sexes, specially attractive, well to do, truly desirable women. Again, look at yourself, are you truly happy with that you're seeing on the mirror? Do you sincerely think that a fat, ugly and short Asian American man is going to make the beautiful girls of means in the Philippines wet? Please be ruthlessly honest with yourself. Again, no need to answer that question here, answer it for yourself.

5) Money. Money does make things a hell lot easier and gives you options and freedom. You've yourself reported numerous times that you live on a very tight budget in the Philippines which doesn't allow you to take full advantage of the geo-arbitrage that the Philippines may allow someone with a healthier budget ( in the 3-5k/month versus your less than 1k/month).

6) Style. Obviously that also plays a big role specially in the third world among the middle/upper class who are uber class conscious and do everything to differentiate themselves from the poor masses. As nighwatchsf eloquently put it in one of his previous posts, don't dress like a slob, that is wearing a short, t-shirt, sandals with socks. LOL. Instead, get some nice dress pants, dress shirt or nice polo, nice leather belt, nice shoes and a decent watch, smell nice and fresh, with a few bucks in your pocket and hit the high end malls and you will feel more confident and watch the reaction from the nicer looking girls. Ironically, when looking sharp, you will also scare away the low end rats who are after the slobs as they feel uncomfortable with a sharp looking man. The pictures you've been posting all show a painful lack of style. It doesn't take a lot of money to dress nicely, even on a smaller budget, specially in Asia. No excuses for looking like a slob dude.

I could go on and on but I'll stop the reasons why YOU Winston are emphatically failing with the desirable women in the Philippines and dare I say, also in Taiwan. Now tell me, which one of these 2 guys will have the kind of experience that nightwatchsf talks about :

- the lazy, fat, short, ugly Asia American looking older than he is, with no sense of style, who's cheap as a Jew and lives in the worst place in all of Asia, Angeles City, whose only social network consists of bar girls and sexpats/mongers?
- or the young, fit, successful business owner living in Makati/Cebu/Davao City, with style, money and who's connected with the movers and shakers in the Philippines?

I know plenty of those young, successful entrepreneurs who have gone to the Philippines and now are running wildly successful business employing from tens to hundreds of Pinoys and having a lifestyle similar to royalty in the west. They live in Makati, Cebu, Davao City, Puerto Princessa etc...

So you see Winston, just because you're unable to get it on with any other girl than the lowly rats, doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience as you. There are a lot of variables in play here. Myself and others have at numerous times giving you tips and suggestions on how to improve, not only the quality of your experience in the Phils but also get fianlly access to the higher calibre of girls. Yet each time, you've done nothing but refute them as BS and sat on your fat lazy ass. It doesn't make a difference to me or us whether you take any of those advices and apply them, but stop for the love of god, to generalize things. Not because you're an utter failure than everyone is. Not because you're stuck with bar girls than everyone is. Not because you're living in that shit hole called AC that everyone else. Not because you're a broke ass sexpat that everybody is. I know these may be strong words but I hope you will take them as a real man and look at the mirror and reflect on them in order to make some tough decisions about your decisions which will indoubtedly affect the type of experiences you will be living.

Please don't bother dissecting my post Winston as I'm not going to reply to you, let alone read your comments. In fact, I'm going to put you on ignore for a few days until you start posting again as a man and not a whinny little hamster. Speaking of hamster, you do sound like those entitled feminazi who always rationalizes her short comings by blaming it on every body else and their dog yet continously fails to recognize that maybe, perhaps maybe, the problem is with you Winston and not others.

So despite the somewhat harsh words, I sincerely hope you take this post as constructive feedback and not as an attack. I love your site and love reading the comments of men who have left the Rotten West to the truly greener pastures outside of It. However, enough is enough of your constant whining.

Nightwatchsf, dave and Will, please continue posting about your refreshing experiences of living the good life in the Phiilppines. I'm going to return to the Phils in Dec-Jan for a few months and I have no doubt that my experience will be closer to Nightwatchsf, Dave and co.

Cheers,;)
Dude,
I don't want to argue with you. But consider some mistakes you made and facts:

- I look better than most expats in the Philippines and get better girls than most expats there do.
- I go to Manila a lot too, and have even worked there. I don't just know girls in AC.
- Every expat I've met in the PH has told me the same thing: They can only date poor girls. Middle class girls don't want them. Filipinos with money don't invite them anywhere.
- Nightwatchsf's experiences apply to less than one percent of expats. If he claims that most expats can date middle class expats, he is deceiving you and you are gullible.
- Did you listen to Larry Elterman's two interviews? He doesn't live in AC. He lives in a normal part of the PH. Everything he says is more dismal than what I've said. Yet he tells it like it is for most expats there.
- Even Rock, our mack daddy here who gets girls in conservative repressed countries like Taiwan, said that non p4p girls in PH were not open to him at all. Read his trip reports to Manila and Cebu.
- See the thread about my new clothes. I do not dress bad at all. Besides, fashion doesn't matter in the Philippines. All the clothes there suck in quality and fade out after one wash.
- Anonymous posters are not credible sources. You don't know where those pics come from or who he is in those pics.
- ALL credible sources about PH life DO NOT say that middle class girls are easy to get. 99 percent of expats have no chance with them.
- Will N Dowd didn't claim that the girls he dated were all middle class and that he got laid for free with all of them. The PH is a dating/sex paradise, but it's NOT A FREE dating/sex paradise. In your dreams dude.
- I make 2k now, not less than 1k. You forgot to take into account that my web income was increasing when I posted about it a long time ago.

Fact: 99 percent of expats in the PH or more, DO NOT GET GIRLS FOR FREE! Sorry if you don't like that. But it's the fact. Go to the PH and I will show you the reality there.

Stop being arrogant and assume that all your assumptions are facts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: On being a minor deity in the Philippines

Post by Winston »

nightwatchsf wrote:WorldTraveller - I lived in the Philippines full time for over 7 years, not visiting, not chatting, but paying rent on condos houses etc.. From late 20's to late 30's. Sorry I won't post pictures of myself because I prefer to keep a low profile for business reasons. All of the experiences I shared are either first hand or were directly witnessed.

I never claimed that anyone can pick up anyone in the Philippines. The start of this thread was Will's post about his own success and several forum members questioning motivations etc.. of the girls that will met. Based on Will's stats, photo etc.. My opinion based on my experience, is that he only scratched the surface.

I never claimed to speak for the 50+ crowd, or for living in Angeles (I have little experience with either).

Others in this thread have covered this quite well: Appearance, money, style, game, etc.. matter here just as they do anywhere else. But as an expat you get an 80% or greater boost here. Filipinos are more accepting of foreigners than any other destination I have been in, and have far fewer hangups around hookups than women I have known in the west.

The exclusivity of the elite, upper classes etc.. simply not true. In one of the photo's below, the guy on the far left next to the russian girl, and the guy with a penis nose, is one of the Lhuillier's (one of the richest families in the Philippines).

Other photo's include, singers, models, and working professional women in the Philippines mingling with expats.

The lucky guy vogueing in the sun glasses was only in the philippines for 1-2 months as tourist (on a shoe-string budget) but was fortunate to have met some local expats who introduced him to the local scene.

I was at each of the parties or events where these pictures were taken and have hundreds of other pictures. The nightlife here is hopping, and the girls are beautiful.

Where do these pics come from? Can you post larger versions of them? They are too small. Are you in any of them? If so, where?

Those pics look like they could have came from anywhere.

Why haven't you responded to my request for you to show me these elite expat parties in the Philippines? You said that any average expat is welcome there right?

Why didn't you answer my point about how in every restaurant I go to in the PH, foreigners are always with low class ghetto Filipinas only, or with other foreigners, while middle class Filipinos that can afford to eat there are always only with other middle class Filipinos?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jacare,
Check this out. Even our mack daddy, Rock, who is tall, white and handsome, said that middle class fat women in Cebu were rude to him and not friendly. He didn't find middle class girls there to be approachable at all. See his trip report here:

viewtopic.php?t=12420

You got things all backwards dude. I actually do better in the PH than most expats there.

Also, in restaurants I never see foreigners with middle class Filipinos. That should tell you a lot.

Stop trying to blame me and live in reality.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote: Even our mack daddy, Rock, who is tall, white and handsome, said that middle class fat women in Cebu were rude to him and not friendly. He didn't find middle class girls there to be approachable at all.
Thats been my observation as well. Unfortunately, educated, middle class women, are the same no matter what country your in. The Filipinas that work at the outdoor markets in Cebu will give you a much better reception than the Filipinas that work at the malls, generally speaking.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
nightwatchsf wrote:WorldTraveller - I lived in the Philippines full time for over 7 years, not visiting, not chatting, but paying rent on condos houses etc.. From late 20's to late 30's. Sorry I won't post pictures of myself because I prefer to keep a low profile for business reasons. All of the experiences I shared are either first hand or were directly witnessed.

I never claimed that anyone can pick up anyone in the Philippines. The start of this thread was Will's post about his own success and several forum members questioning motivations etc.. of the girls that will met. Based on Will's stats, photo etc.. My opinion based on my experience, is that he only scratched the surface.

I never claimed to speak for the 50+ crowd, or for living in Angeles (I have little experience with either).

Others in this thread have covered this quite well: Appearance, money, style, game, etc.. matter here just as they do anywhere else. But as an expat you get an 80% or greater boost here. Filipinos are more accepting of foreigners than any other destination I have been in, and have far fewer hangups around hookups than women I have known in the west.

The exclusivity of the elite, upper classes etc.. simply not true. In one of the photo's below, the guy on the far left next to the russian girl, and the guy with a penis nose, is one of the Lhuillier's (one of the richest families in the Philippines).

Other photo's include, singers, models, and working professional women in the Philippines mingling with expats.

The lucky guy vogueing in the sun glasses was only in the philippines for 1-2 months as tourist (on a shoe-string budget) but was fortunate to have met some local expats who introduced him to the local scene.

I was at each of the parties or events where these pictures were taken and have hundreds of other pictures. The nightlife here is hopping, and the girls are beautiful.

Where do these pics come from?
Stupid question, Winston. Did you want name of club, date, names of people, names of host? Yeah, right.
Winston wrote:Can you post larger versions of them? They are too small.
You're kidding, right?
Winston wrote:Are you in any of them? If so, where?
Duuuhhhhhhh .... Winston he is not going to tell you if he's in them. Answered already. See above. Get a clue.
Winston wrote:Those pics look like they could have came from anywhere.
Again, did you want address, venue, time, names???????
Winston wrote:Why haven't you responded to my request for you to show me these elite expat parties in the Philippines? You said that any average expat is welcome there right?
????? Yes if I get invited to a prty with hot girls I will invite everyone I know on HA and FB to crash it - no prob :lol:
Winston wrote:Why didn't you answer my point about how in every restaurant I go to in the PH, foreigners are always with low class ghetto Filipinas only, or with other foreigners, while middle class Filipinos that can afford to eat there are always only with other middle class Filipinos?
He answered by telling you his experience. Repeating your experience does not make his go away.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:

Where do these pics come from?
Stupid question, Winston. Did you want name of club, date, names of people, names of host? Yeah, right.
Winston wrote:Can you post larger versions of them? They are too small.
You're kidding, right?
Winston wrote:Are you in any of them? If so, where?
Duuuhhhhhhh .... Winston he is not going to tell you if he's in them. Answered already. See above. Get a clue.
Winston wrote:Those pics look like they could have came from anywhere.
Again, did you want address, venue, time, names???????
Winston wrote:Why haven't you responded to my request for you to show me these elite expat parties in the Philippines? You said that any average expat is welcome there right?
????? Yes if I get invited to a prty with hot girls I will invite everyone I know on HA and FB to crash it - no prob :lol:
Winston wrote:Why didn't you answer my point about how in every restaurant I go to in the PH, foreigners are always with low class ghetto Filipinas only, or with other foreigners, while middle class Filipinos that can afford to eat there are always only with other middle class Filipinos?
He answered by telling you his experience. Repeating your experience does not make his go away.
+1...too funny! LOL

Outwest
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Winston,
Seems that you are not getting something crucial here: your reality is not the same as someone else's. And you can bring as many "credible" sources as you want (seems that by credible in your way of thinking, it means anyone having the same limited and miserable experience of the PHI as you LOL while on the other hand, anyone who has a different experience than yours is deemed as being a "not credible" source...typical Winston flawed thinking...). Again, different realities for different guys. That's the part you have a hard time not only understanding but most importantly, admitting to.

I can tell you from own experience, that when I was in Cebu, last year, I went to a nice resort on a nice beach and I hooked up with the tall and stunning 22 year old resort manager. She's the most beautiful girl I've seen in the Phils so far. I'm still in touch with her....I've been also chatting on CB with a delightful, adorably adorable, sweet, funny 21 year 2nd year law student whose father is a lawyer and her uncle a judge in Davao...another one, a sexy, extremely fun, smart and very fashionable chinese-filipina form Manila with a Masters in Communications, was recently transferred to Beijing by her company...her parents own big businesses in Manila and in Mindanao...she offered to by my guide and show me around in her car that she bought herself with her own money....all 3 of which are solid upper middle class who sure as hell do not need my money and they are very sweet and open to me. Again, it depends on the guy, how they look, how they carry themselves, how fun they are and so forth. These are just 2 tiny examples among many many others but I won't bore you or anyone with them.

Regarding style, take a look at the way the guys on these pictures look and are dressed compared to you. LOL, quite a contrast, wouldn't you say, Winston, at the very least? Come on, be honest dude...

All in all, the calibre of girls available to one are in direct proportion to the type of person one is. For the reasons I enumerated in my initial post in that thread, you do not have, (until you acknowledge your short comings and follow up on the suggestions given to you not only here but throughout these forums) what it takes to make yourself attractive enough for these better off and more desirable women, Winston.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Too bad that all this negative talks and naysaying by Winston has scared Will N. Dowd away from this thread and this forum. Come on Will, we'd love to have you continue posting here. Just don't mind the naysayers, they are part of the background noise nothing more...so please post more about your positive experiences there.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jacaré wrote:Too bad that all this negative talks and naysaying by Winston has scared Will N. Dowd away from this thread and this forum. Come on Will, we'd love to have you continue posting here. Just don't mind the naysayers, they are part of the background noise nothing more...so please post more about your positive experiences there.
+1
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jacaré wrote:Winston,
Seems that you are not getting something crucial here: your reality is not the same as someone else's. And you can bring as many "credible" sources as you want (seems that by credible in your way of thinking, it means anyone having the same limited and miserable experience of the PHI as you LOL while on the other hand, anyone who has a different experience than yours is deemed as being a "not credible" source...typical Winston flawed thinking...). Again, different realities for different guys. That's the part you have a hard time not only understanding but most importantly, admitting to.

I can tell you from own experience, that when I was in Cebu, last year, I went to a nice resort on a nice beach and I hooked up with the tall and stunning 22 year old resort manager. She's the most beautiful girl I've seen in the Phils so far. I'm still in touch with her....I've been also chatting on CB with a delightful, adorably adorable, sweet, funny 21 year 2nd year law student whose father is a lawyer and her uncle a judge in Davao...another one, a sexy, extremely fun, smart and very fashionable chinese-filipina form Manila with a Masters in Communications, was recently transferred to Beijing by her company...her parents own big businesses in Manila and in Mindanao...she offered to by my guide and show me around in her car that she bought herself with her own money....all 3 of which are solid upper middle class who sure as hell do not need my money and they are very sweet and open to me. Again, it depends on the guy, how they look, how they carry themselves, how fun they are and so forth. These are just 2 tiny examples among many many others but I won't bore you or anyone with them.

Regarding style, take a look at the way the guys on these pictures look and are dressed compared to you. LOL, quite a contrast, wouldn't you say, Winston, at the very least? Come on, be honest dude...

All in all, the calibre of girls available to one are in direct proportion to the type of person one is. For the reasons I enumerated in my initial post in that thread, you do not have, (until you acknowledge your short comings and follow up on the suggestions given to you not only here but throughout these forums) what it takes to make yourself attractive enough for these better off and more desirable women, Winston.
You are missing the point. This has nothing to do with my looks. This is about the reality in the PH. Instead of listening to credible sources, you believe some anonymous poster with random thumbnail pics. Are you guys so desperate to believe that it's easy to date rich women and get free sex with them in the PH? lol If so, I've lost respect for a lot of you guys' intelligence and sanity.

You are sinking low Jacare, by trying to shift the blame to my appearance. I am better looking than most expats in the PH, and the girls say so too.

The guys in those thumbnail pics are NOT dressed any differently than me. They are wearing jeans and polo shirts, just like I wear everyday. There is nothing special about their clothes. They only look good in them cause they are skinny. The same clothes on me look bad because I am wider with a pot belly. Duh. Do you have any common sense? The new clothes I got in Taiwan recently look better than theirs. But even when I was in the PH, I wore the same clothes that those guys wore in the pics. Are you blind or is it your religion to bash my clothes and appearance? Or are you an agent sent here to try to discredit me? I'm pretty sure that paid debunkers exist you know. They exist in the media for sure, so they probably exist online too.

Come on, be honest...

You are not seeing the big picture. Even if you dated middle class Filipinas, or if nightwatchsf did, so what? His claim that it is easy for any average expat to shag rich Filipinas for free is FALSE.

Most of the guys here who went there didn't have that experience, and every expat I know in the PH didn't either. My looks are not a factor in my arguments and observations in this case.

You can ask any credible expat authority on the PH, and they will all back what I say. You can ask Ladislav, Mr S, Larry Elterman, etc. NONE of them claim that middle class Filipinas are easy to date or shag for free.

Instead, you prefer to believe some anonymous source who makes over the top claims and posts small thumbnails of these elite parties he goes to that are dubious and suspicious and could have come from anywhere. If this guy had nothing to hide, why would he post pictures so small that you can barely see them?

Do you have zero skepticism? Are you that much into wishful thinking? Are you guys that desperate to believe any story you hear with great promises? If so, then I'm disappointed in you guys. I thought you were critical thinkers, but you aren't at all. You are just sheep, no smarter than MLM devotees.

Obviously, BS detection is not your forte. You know that right? I've never seen you debunk any BS. Instead, you always try to shift the blame on me to try to discredit me with cheap shots. You don't seem to care about accuracy.

So why don't you ask someone who is good at BS detection, like Mr S? Read his posts about the PH. They are far more accurate, realistic and credible.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you are interested in coming back to reality, see Mr S's posts in the forum about the PH. He is VERY no nonsense, realistic and tells it like it is.

search.php?search_author=Mr+S

If you are interested in the truth, I'd suggest you read his many posts at his profile above.

If not, then reality will give you a hard slap in the face when you go to the PH and expect that it will be the "free paradise" that the anonymous posters in this thread describe.

When that happens, don't come crying to me. Don't say I didn't warn you. Some of you have to learn the hard way.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Let just say nightwathcsf and Will Dodd experience in the Philippines is the exception not the rule.

I know this is about the Philippines but I been to South Korea many times. I met expats in South Korea. On the average they can get a Korean girl friend but not as easy as in the Philippines but in some cases there are expats white guys who get laid like there is no tomorrow by Korean women but they are not common. At the same time you meet expat who really really struggle and never get a Korean girl. So who is telling the truth?

I think it's the samething here. I saw Will Dodd profile. His tall , clean cut and decent looking. I can see why girls will go for him.

With nightwatch I assume his not a bad looking guy with money. Being decent looking with money and some style can get you far with women in any country. I imagine in the Philippines it's even easier.

Now the real question ....how does an average joe with average income do?
Rock is tall, clean cut and decent looking, but in his trip report, he said he went to Cebu and the fat chubby non p4p girls there were rude and cold to him, he says. Read his trip report above that I posted.

It's not that simple. Things don't work in formulas.

Even if the PH were a dating paradise, the cons outweigh the pros. See my thread on the pros and cons of the PH.

It is not true that all my experience is in Angeles. I've been to Manila many times and have worked there too in business districts.

You can date non p4p girls, but they will either be very poor to the point where they can't eat in restaurants on their own money, or they will be fat, chubby and middle class. To date a hot girl that's middle class is a lot harder than you think, not any easier than in America.

Some of you guys are sad. Here I am, a credible source with references, and you prefer to take the word of an anonymous poster with no references? lol.

It's not about my experience vs. someone else's. It's about the general scene, which I've described accurately. Mr S has too. And it applies to MOST expats. That's the bottom line.

Did any of you listen to the Larry Elterman interviews I posted above? Or do you prefer to wallow in fantasy rather than reality?

Mr S
Veteran Poster

My Side of the PI Story

Post by Mr S »

Ugh, once again I am being called upon to clear the air regarding what Winston says is the truth; supposedly that I completely agree with his discourse here Vs. what is considered REALITY based on my personal experiences and knowledge pertaining to the Philippines.
I hope this discussion post gets marked so I don’t have to repeat myself in the future regarding similar information. As has been stated previously much in life is based on personal experiences, experiences MAY VARY based on whatever to infinity...

Okay, basically the first few years I lived in the Philippines I tried to explore and partake of every nightlife and social experience I could. Now, I was able to experience all the various female social strata on one level or another and I’ll give you my opinions about them broken down so it’s easy to understand. I've been living here 8+ years now, some good times, some bad, and everything in between. Is it better than in America? For me it is, but others it may not be. Anyways, lets get on with it...

Lower end:
Mostly hole in the wall KTV places, Filipino/Asian style strip clubs, foreigner style go-go bars, and lower-end discos/music bars. These places typically attract females who come from extreme poverty or difficult family situations. For example, she is the eldest in the family and thus must sacrifice her body for the sake of supporting her parents and siblings. Another, she is a single mother with limited upper education so the only way to make money is to prostitute herself. Again, she may have even been rejected by the family for various social/cultural reasons and now is independent with little to no family support. More, hooked on drugs (typically Shabu, i.e. speed) so needs to support her habit. Big one here, she’s obsessed with material wealth and the party lifestyle or easy money with little responsibility. Last, a lady boy who knows that it’s easier to manipulate and fool men when they are drunk and wearing beer goggles.
These are the general types of women you will find at the above places. Occasionally you can find a diamond in the rough. Through my own experiences visiting these places and hooking up with hundreds of women that fit this category, I have only met a handful that could be rehabilitated from this kind of lifestyle/occupation and become a decent GF or wife. I’m not kidding. Yeah, they are fun for partying, one-night stands, f**k buddies or friends with benefits type relationships. But if you are someone with a bleeding heart and think with your little mushroom tip head all the time, then your long-term experiences with women in the Philippines will be disappointing. It’s best to just fuck’em and chuck‘em, pay them to leave in the morning. If they happen to be cool or tolerable to hang around with more than a few hours at a time, then feel free to exchange numbers and f**k them some more. Then think about it again; is it worth getting deeper with them emotionally? Usually I stop there. Most women are boring and lame to hang around with anyways, we mainly only do it for the p***y. So can you imagine getting into a relationship with one of these emotional/mental/socio-economic basket cases? Just cause they look hot at 20 years old and f**k like rabbits don’t mean that will hold up 10 years down the road. Most of these women fool guys by speaking basic English, but they can’t hold a conversation for the most part about anything outside of basic human necessities to survive such as food, shelter and entertainment. I’m not joking here. You go on a date with one of these women in a normal restaurant and you’ll be staring at everything else in the room and talking to yourself than getting much from her. So it’s not worth being with these girls overall unless you want to invest some time into bringing their education up to speed and them willing to do that, which will be rare as most woman in PI are brainwashed that by 25 years old their life is over and they are becoming old maids. So thus their motivation to self-improve themselves are severely limited and tied to how high or low self-esteem they may have, which is generally based on her personal perception regarding superficial things such as looks, finances and material possessions.

The Middle:
Most of the middle class stay away from the extreme low or high-end places, including foreigner run places. They tend to be brainwashed into local chain Filipino owned franchised or local entertainment places. So basically you find them in larger gathering type places where they can all get together with their clique group at a large table and socialize together but for the most part socially ignore everybody else in the building. Examples would be places like Gerry’s grill, Cowboy Grill, O2 bar, other bars/grills where there are cheap tables to sit at and either watch/listen to cover bands playing pop rock or whatever is currently popular in the mainstream. Generally, the girls will be with guy friends or gays and will not be interested in mingling with strangers. I suppose you could try your luck and go up to them but it won’t be much different from hitting on women in Western countries. Most likely if there are guys there they will be more interested in talking to you and buying you a drink then the girls would be. To get with these types of girls you need to be introduced or work with them personally. It’s not hard to do if you live in the country or stay here for a few months but for tourists you probably won’t break into this social circle much if at all. I’ve had some luck with woman in this social bracket, but I live and work here so I have a bit of an advantage. I guess this would be the best range for a GF/wife if that’s what you want. They may be a bit more humble and will generally be more feminine than Western women. They will take care of their man in the old fashioned way once they fall in love with you, however they will expect a commitment from you and will start to try to control your life and basically you won’t be banging other girls on the side unless you already agreed on an open relationship or are smart enough to juggle women without being caught. Every dude I have met here has pretty much turned into a p***y after getting involved with a Filipina. Not that that’s a bad thing if you want a steady relationship. But if you still want to party and bang other chicks, if she finds out about it, it will be no different than dealing with the wrath of a Western girl. All women are emotional psychos, Filipinas may be sweeter in some respects, but they are still part of the female species and thus MENTAL.

Upper Class:
Yes, I have explored this route also and I think it’s a waste of time and money and I’ll tell you why. First, most of the higher end will go to private parties or closed bars so the average douche-bag guy looking for a lay will not be able to get in unless they are accompanied by someone already invited or they are involved with the management or promoter. Are they really that much cooler than other nightlife places? I guess that all depends on what you think is cool. I guess if you like being surrounded by artificial people with matching personalities who generally think their shit don’t stink then I guess you will do well in these types of places. I mean why would you search for a woman at these places to begin with? I though the whole idea of going overseas was to get away from high-maintenance ball busting woman who think they know everything but still don’t know shit. Yeah, they may look and dress better than the middle and lower classes, be better educated and may be able to hold a conversation but they are not much better or in some cases may be worse than the average Western woman. I’ve met these women, all ages and I’m not really interested in high-end woman. How are you going to keep a woman who is used to getting her way, treating servants generally like serfs or slaves, personal drivers/maids/cooks/etc. Likes to wear high-end jewelry, designer clothes, shoes, bags, hairstyles, make-up, etc. Unless you yourself make hundreds of thousands of dollars and upwards, most of these women will not be satisfied with the average horny douche-bag Western guy looking for a “traditionalâ€￾ woman. So my question is why bother? Would you hang around with these types of fake people in L.A. or N.Y.? Only if you were just as superficial as them or maybe your trying to network, but even then unless you need these kinds of people for something to make you money, I would just not deal with them all together. I used to live in Makati/Ortigas area and have been to all the five star hotel/Greenbelt/Fort Bonafacio bars/clubs where some of these kinds of ilk like to hang out, I’ve been to the Tower club where the business/politician rich like to hang and “partyâ€￾, if you call it partying. I’ve been to the gated communities where the various rich and embassies are located and attended some of those parties. I must admit the food they serve at these ambassador places are some of the best shit I’ve ever tasted, and I’m pretty picky about food. Let me tell you something, I met some old rich hags who are like the walking mummified dead. They wrap themselves in the most expensive clothes with tones of makeup and jewelry; I’m not surprised if they were dug up in an Egyptian tomb or something. Why you want to be married to one of these kinds of women? That’s what these rich Filipinas may turn into. Their husbands keep the high-end strip/massage and Sogo hotels in business, that’s for sure.

Conclusion:
The Philippines is not much different than any other part of the world in regard to meeting women and getting laid, it’s just generally easier. Basically if you are a guy from a Western culture background who is at least of average looks and keeps himself in shape with an average salary, you can do well here. If you are under 40, look better than average, are of average height or taller, not fat but slim or muscular, of European heritage, colored eyes, hair color lighter than black, blonde is ideal with light colored skin, you will do VERY well here. Not to say that if you don’t exhibit these traits you won’t score; I’m just saying it makes thinks much easier. However, if you keep all your options open, a retard could probably get laid. If you were in a wheel chair you could probably get laid, if you were a fat, balding, dirty old man you could probably get laid here. If you had skin as black as those in the heart of Africa, you can probably still get laid. Everything has a price here, and to say that all women are free is someone that doesn’t truly understand the relationship between men and women. Occasionally one may get lucky and pick up a one night stand without paying much but for a few drinks and a taxi ride, but it’s not like that happens every time one goes out. But like I mentioned above the better one looks and probably lies, then I guess its possible. I’ve done it numerous times but trying this all the time is not a guaranteed night of sex. That’s why I would rather ring up a FWB or just pay for it. I could care less what people think. If I want to get laid, I’ll get laid in one way or another. Anyways, you have a better chance of a good f**k from a professional than trying to hook up with regular chicks who are for the most part shy in bed and have to be trained up, which takes time. I got balls to drain, especially after a few drinks in me. Ooh, ooh it hurts it's so big, talaga! the minute I hear that I know the sex is gonna suck. So what do you do when you need to piss? You look for a urinal or toilet, same thing when a guy is horny. Guys worry too much about what women think of them or how they treat them, f**k that. After you bang them a few times you can decide if they are worth hanging around with on a semi-casual basis.

So yes guys it’s not hard to meet women here. As one moves up the social ladder it gets harder just like in any country. However considering that there are now over 100 million Filipinos in PI, with many local men working overseas. So it’s basically a p***y paradise. Now whether you are attracted to the Malay, Chinese, Mestizo look, that’s up to you and your personal preferences. However, if you spend some time here unlike many other countries you can almost always find a physical look you like here in the population. The larger cities will have the best looking women of course.

Look, only about 1/3rd of the male population I would consider real “menâ€￾; 2/3rd of the male population here are either gay/annoying faggots, extremely feminine acting or closet homos. The women here can’t find decent guys because there is an extreme scarcity of them. I mean 50+ guys can get woman in their late teens and early 20’s no problem in this country. How many countries can a man do that in anymore? Even the real men here, half are under or unemployed drunks or got some other addiction like drugs or gambling. So this is why foreign men of all creeds are treated like gods in this country. Even what would be considered a piece of shit in a Western country might be pretty good catch next to a typical f***ed up Filipino male. I’m not saying all the guys here are shit, just that a number of them are beyond hope. The productive ones mainly work overseas and aren’t around their families much. The women actually hold up the country, not the men. That’s why if you are not an Alpha male, the women here will boss you around in the relationship if you don’t nip it in the bud early. I actually got arrested for standing up to a girl in a relationship and smacking her around a bit when she was emotionally/physically violent towards me. Not that violence is the answer, but some women need a good smacking around to be shown who is boss. She will usually respect you after that and you won’t have as many issues with her. If you let shit go, like what Western women get away with, you may become pussified eventually, just a friendly warning to you all. It’s still old school in Philippines if you’re into that kind of relationship, it’s really up to you how radically feminized she becomes after she is with you for some time.

All and all, I travel every month to at least one Filipino city outside of Manila so I pretty much know what I’m talking about. I actually have conversations with all levels of society here and know the differences between the socio-economic classes here. If you want a good f**k or like to play mind games with women go to the lower end bars/clubs. If you want a relationship or marriage find a girl in one of the big universities in PI. Go on campus hang around the businesses near there and talk to the girls, it’s the easiest thing, trust me. Talk to the sales girls in various departments within SM, Ayala Malls, Robinsons, etc. They will at least have a decent head on their shoulders and probably open towards looking for a relationship. Bank tellers are also hot in this country but you gotta belong to one and use it to try chatting up certain ones. Nurses are desperate in this country so if you can find one of them, they are usually worth being with. Sometimes these girls seem standoffish at first but they warm up quickly if you smile and tell a corny joke or something, they are generally simpletons so it doesn’t take much to entertain the women here. I will say though that all Filipinos being super friendly and all that is kinda propaganda. Yeah, many are nice but discrimination and distance is still a reality here. Like for instance whenever I commute on a bus, train, jeepney, trike no one wants to sit next to me, generally I have the last seat for anyone to sit next to me. It’s not like I smell or have some grotesque human deformity, Filipinos don’t generally like conversing with strangers unless you initiate it first, and even then you may not get much out of them because of their English level.

Lower class: friendly but simpletons for the most part. Think middle school mentality/emotions with adult bodies.

Middle class: friendly if they know you, will respond if approached but not overly friendly until they warm up to you. Like to carouse in groups, easily manipulated by groupthink.

Upper class: Cautiously friendly if you have the right look, personality and attitude. Will be interested in you if you can provide something of value in return.

So you satisfied now or need more clarification on anything? I’ll try to answer but I’m pretty busy nowadays and don’t have time to go on long diatribes within this forum anymore. This piece took me more than an hour to write, and I don’t want to spend my time on this kind of topic over and over again when it’s been brought up numerous times in other posts.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.