I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
IRON_JOCK_STRAP
Freshman Poster

Post by IRON_JOCK_STRAP »

You have alot of valid points, nightwatchsf...

I used to use friendsters for years, in fact for like 4 years that is all I pretty much used, met hundreds of girls on there...

I used to search for key words like doctor etc...

All I met was nurses, accountants, doctors, lawyers, real estate etc...

I thought to my self it is so easy to meet hundreds of girls in the Phil, why not get one with class?

Funny my guy friends lived in the Phil for like 8 years, I would come down for like 4 months at a time, and had my girl friends driving me around in there suv's, while my guy friends that lived there had to ride in trikes and jeepneys with there low class poor girls.

These girls were more caring loving etc...

Guess what almost of of these kinds of girls were after?

All they really wanted was a boy friend, a lover, someone to treat them good with love and respect, and stay with them, that is really all they wanted, they never asked for money...

I used to spend 100's of hours on friendsters before each trip lining up the girls...

Dam shame it closed down..

I agree with you also that so many ways to meet girls in the phil, I used them all before...
you name it, I used it...

On My first trip down to the phil via Hong Kong a girl I met on the plane stole me away from all my pen pals before I could meet alot of them, so many ways to meet, as well in person...

So you have many good points to...

Take care all.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: A little perspective from a long time expat in Asia.

Post by Winston »

davewe wrote: While the post is sensationalist and claims may be somewhat over the top it is far closer to the truth than the "woe is me I can't get laid, the girls in PI are ugly, they are stupid, the only ones available want money or green cards" sort of crap that some people here espouse.

As to the issue of which online system to use, it's sort of irrelevant. I used Cherry Blossoms, Will N used DIA. There are many more. Most guys just go there and meet girls.

Will N who started this thread has no reason to lie, no reason to con you into visiting PI. Anyone can come visit himself and find out. There are PI expat forums with dozens if not hundreds of middle aged expats with their young, cute Filipina girlfriends and wives. But you don't have to believe them either. I don't get paid a commission to tell guys this stuff. But guys would rather believe its impossible or impossible for them. You can lead a horse to water...

The irony is that we all know what the problem is with women in the West. But when confronted with girls not as affected by some of those attitudes we choose not to believe it's possible. In essence it isn't just women who have bought into the feminist crap - most Western men believe it too.
I don't agree and I don't think you understand my point. Yes the PI is a sex paradise, but NOT a free sex paradise. You still have to pay for it one way or another. Did you listen to Larry Elterman's two interviews I posted? He is considered one of the top authorities on the PH, and tells it like it is. Here is the thread about his interviews with links to them:

viewtopic.php?t=8365

Nothing is free. There is a price to pay. Except for when there is romantic love. But even so, if she is poor, she needs money and will expect you to support her. If she is middle class, then she doesn't need you. She seeks a good middle class guy of her own kind.

Ask Ladislav, Mr S, or Larry Elterman. They will tell you the same. There's no free sex with middle to upper class Filipinas. That's a fantasy. Go to the Philippines and you will see the real world there.

Dude, I've lived there on and off for nearly 4 years. I've heard it all and seen a lot. I know the scene there, and it is not what nightwatch describes at all. Yes there is lots of great easy sex, but IT IS NOT FREE. That's a lie.

If his story is true, then he is one of the rare expats that experience that. I can tell you for a FACT that 99 percent of expats don't experience what he describes. They only get ugly girls and have to pay them allowances. Most expats there do far worse than me, as they are of the lowest quality themselves. Most Filipinas don't even like the kind of expats that go there, so they find me very refreshing and nice and sincere in comparison. I am at least a decent guy that they feel COMFORTABLE to be around, and that means a lot to girls there. Most expats are UNCOMFORTABLE to be around. LOTS and LOTS of Filipinas have complained to me about this, and find me very refreshing.

Since I do far better there than most expats there, it is logically impossible for most expats to be shagging rich Filipinas for free, as you seem to claim.
It's not what I hear Winston. It's what I experienced. Big difference!
Are you saying that you've had free sex with middle to upper class Filipinas with no strings attached? LOL. If so, then I have to question your credibility too. You aren't the level headed down to earth guy that I thought you were. Your claims are not realistic and are too gullible and lack critical thinking ability and BS detection ability.

I highly doubt that Repatriate or Mr S would buy such claims either. It's not true of most expats at least. Even Rock, our big mack daddy, when he goes to the Philippines, does not find the non-bar girls there to be very approachable. You can see his trip reports about it.

You forget that I've lived there for years and know what the dynamics of the scene are like.
Last edited by Winston on July 8th, 2012, 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sensationalism

Post by Winston »

nightwatchsf wrote:Not one bit of exaggeration in my post. This is actually a common problem amongst expats here. Can't go home and share your stories without people thinking its BS. Frankly I wouldn't have believed my stories either (and many of them are more over the top than the ones I shared here).
This statement is meaningless. EVERYONE in the universe claims to be honest and truthful and does not BS. So does that mean there are no liars in the universe? LOL. Of course not.

I do know for a fact though that 99 percent of expats in the Philippines are NOT getting free sex with no cost or no strings attached. That's BS. They are not dating middle class girls either. So if your stories are true, they are RARE, not the norm.

Tell me something, are you trying to claim that most expats experience what you described? lol

Larry Elterman is far better at telling it like it is:

viewtopic.php?t=8365
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

nightwatchsf:

I find it hard to believe real good looking middle class girls and eager to shag you, because I only <1% of the girls of this quality.

Could you please tell me more about shagging the FHM model girls?

Nightwatchsf, what did you do while in the Phil were you working? Where do you live now?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

No offense but threads like this are why there are scores of Anglo dickheads abroad. Many places/women have already been ruined by them.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

odbo wrote:No offense but threads like this are why there are scores of Anglo dickheads abroad. Many places/women have already been ruined by them.

I second that. We shouldn't be talking about sex tourism cause after all this forum is to inspire and motivate single men who haven't been abroad to find the love of their lives in another country since AW are not wife material and not even worth having a relationship with them at all.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:No offense but threads like this are why there are scores of Anglo dickheads abroad. Many places/women have already been ruined by them.
I don't care if a guy is a sex tourist, playboy or whoremonger. I'm only concerned with the ACCURACY of the reports. This guy claims that he and most or many expats are able to shag middle class to upper class rich Filipinas easily with no cost. That is extremely unrealistic and goes against everything I know, have heard, seen and experienced in the Philippines. And I can tell you that I did far better than most expats there, who are mostly low quality jerks in comparison to nice sweet easy going guys like me.

Therefore, I don't find this report honest, credible or accurate, despite what some dreamers want to believe.

nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster

Expat lifestyle

Post by nightwatchsf »

I ran a company during my stay in the Philippines. still do, but now travel extensively and only spend part of my time there. Most of my expat and local friends in the Philippines are successful working professionals who are well connected. Most of my expat friends range in the late 20's to mid 30's with some in the mid 40's.

Winston, there are different expat circles in the Philippines (as in other places). There is a huge difference between living in Angeles and living in Makati. Most of the girls in Angeles are imported from all over the Philippines to work in GoGo bars. (Don't take this as an attack, I don't know where you lived). Many retiree and sexpat types settle here, so girls in this area will have a different perception of what expats are than girls in other areas and vice versa.

I definitely agree with one of the quotes from the book you linked to. "The longer you stay in the Philippines, the more likely you are to meet a higher quality girl"

We differ on one main point:
You presume that girls in the Philippines sleep with foreigners only out of need, and given an option would rather be with a local. My experience is that many filipinas either prefer foreigners or at least consider them equal, and enjoy sex and romance equally. They look up to westerners, and idealize western looks. Sure when need is also involved it gets messy and confusing. White skin is considered more attractive, higher class etc.. many of their top models have mixed western features. I've had women outright ask me to get them pregnant because their babies would be "gwapo".

Will's story was spot on. I've been in similar situations with girls giggling and pointing and whispering "gwapo telega". I have had similar experiences where I have gone out on a simple shopping trip and come back with several phone numbers and a date. My experience is entirely consistent with his, but I stayed longer and had access to more women. My experience is not rare in my circles, its the same with all the expats I know.

Filipino's are very accepting of foreigners and there is no stigma in marrying one. Many who have had foreign boyfriends prefer them. Local men have a tendency to be very possessive, jealous, and yet Philander constantly, and mature late (many of them live at home with their parents well into their late 30's).

As an average looking guy in his mid thirties with an average expat salary. you have:
1. A nice condo or house in the best part of town ($500 - $3000) per month
2. A car and driver - $200/month for a driver
3. live in maids - $150/month
4. enough money to buy everyone's drinks every time you go out.
5. Movie star looks - they love american movies and idealize western looks.
6. Access to an active upscale social life - frequent house parties, scuba trips etc.

compared to a middle class local this is a grossly unfair advantage as the typical middle class Filipino lives with his family or in a very tiny studio, doesn't have a car or a maid, and has to scrape and save to hit a night on the town a couple nights a month.

To answer WorldTraveller. House parties and private events was the key to the local models. After living in the Philippines for a few years it was not that hard to from social circles that included models, actresses etc. With a reasonable salary expats have access to to much of the social elite. And no this doesn't happen for everyone, but its also not as hard as you may think.

Guys, my post wasn't meant to encourage or promote sex tourism. I'm sharing my perspective as an expat who engaged in an active single life in the Philippines. Swedish women are known for being liberated and engaging in casual sex, does this make them whores, and the expats that live there whoremongers or sex tourists?

I am reacting to the view that I saw proposed here that many/most women are looking for a passport, gold ticket, or view you as a human ATM machine. That definitely exists, but its not nearly as prevalent as people believe.

Philippina's are wonderful women and can make excellent girl friends wives etc regardless of what social class they come from. But my word of caution is to put aside your western preconceptions about character and motivation and start over.Many of them are fun loving, liberated, and romantic. Women there are also strong and relatively self confident with many women in top management positions (including the former president). Several of my friends are now happily married to girls they met there (middle class and upper class). There are a wide range of available options for foreign men looking for women.

I remember a time when one of my Filipina friends (a stewardess at a major airline and from a rich family who spoke perfect english) went out with some western guy she met at a bar on a date. When she was leaving his apartment he couldn't find his wallet and accused her of having taken it. She was furious saying :" what the f$#% is wrong with these idiot foreigners. We ate dinner at an italian restaurant owned by my family, and I'm going to go to his place so I can steal his wallet? He can't tell the difference between me and a bar girl?"

My advice to romance seeking foreigners is this: Keep your eyes and mind open. The girl you just picked up and shagged from the shopping mall is not necessarily a gold digger, or a slut, she just thought you were cute and funny and was up for an adventure. The trashy looking go-go dancer you just met may actually be a sweet conservative girl with a heart of gold who is working purely out of need, and it pains her to wear skimpy bikini you found her in. The rich upper class girl you just met may be an insatiable nympho with no moral compass. And the conservative middle class girl you met on DIA may be a lying, calculating gold digger. Its an upside down world in the Philippines, with totally different rules. I knew an owner of a go-go bar who paid the cops off to NOT deal drugs to the girls in his bar.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nightwatch,
I don't disagree with those dynamics. Of course if you live in Makati, it's going to be different and you are going to meet different people. I've worked in Ortigas before and seen it. The upper business class there is not much different than in America, very cliquish and exclusive. Girls who shop at fancy malls are not that open with strangers and they don't make eye contact. Filipinas corrupt very easily. When they have money, they become just as worse as American girls, if not worse. It's like they are trying hard to be snobby.

Go to Ayala Mall or Green Belt and talk to the middle class girls shopping there. They don't like talking to strangers. Even our mack daddy here, Rock, had trouble with approaching them. How about I take you there and see how you do?

How about you take me to these upscale expat parties with actresses and models next time I go to the Phils? lol Can you do that? Then I can observe what you say firsthand.

Upper class and middle class Filipinas do not hang with foreigners anyway. They hang with Filipinos of their same class. Everyone there knows that. Both expats and local Filipinos have both told me that. It's common knowledge there.

I've been in many fancy restaurants in Manila and Makati. I never see middle class Filipinos with foreigners there. They are always with other middle class Filipinos. And all the foreigners I see in restaurants are with ghetto looking low class Filipinas who can't afford to pay for anything, or they are with other foreigners. This is VERY CONSISTENT. I've seen it THOUSANDS OF TIMES consistently! I can show it to anyone who goes there. It's evident in plain sight and consistent in every nice restaurant. What does that tell you? That alone speaks volumes. Foreigners and middle class Filipinos don't mix, unless they are in business together, but even then, it's Filipino men with foreigners, not young Filipina women or families.

Sure it depends on what circles you hang in. But the MAJORITY of expats do not experience free sex without cost. No way. Is that what you are claiming?

You sound a bit politically correct in saying "it depends". Of course it depends. That goes for anywhere. But most expats are not getting free sex there. No way jose.

You wanna bet on this?

Listen to Larry Elterman's two interviews that I linked. He is one of the most credible authorities on expat life in the Philippines. He also says that you can't get free sex there if you are an older man without paying, and explains why.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Larry_Elte ... erview.mp3
http://www.happierabroad.com/Larry_Elte ... rview2.mp3

Also, most expats and wannabe expats are not planning to start a company in Makati, nor do they have corporate connections that give them jobs there. So isn't your point irrelevant?
Last edited by Winston on July 8th, 2012, 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I have come to a conclusion that different people just have different experiences in different countries based on their

looks ( includes race, height, weight and the way you dress)
attitude/vibes they give out
places where they hang out, class of people they meet
their position in society
their financial status and the money they are spending
karma and luck and the people whom you karmically attract.
wisdom
age range
whether ( and to what degree) they speak the local language or not/know the local culture or not ( can be an advantage and a disadvantage as well)
attitudes and positive and negative prejudices of the locals to people who look and act like them. (The locals' overall cultural views and prejudices are a strong variable in the equation.)
one's own preferences and prejudices.
the time period when they were in the country ( it was not nice to be a white guy in Thailand in the early 1990ies when the Thai media trumpeted all over newspapers and TV about how Americans ( and white people in general) brought AIDS to Thailand and when the epidemics was raging out of control. The same goes for being an Arab/Iranian looking person in the US when some M.E. war breaks out. Not a good place to date. You can get beat up there, too. Saudis used to be popular guys with American girls before this whole thing broke out, but not in the aftermath of 9/11. Trust me you don't want to be an Arab going to single bars in NY on Sept 12/01. This is reality and common sense.

and a score of other things. The sum total combination of all those often account for such totally different experiences, and we end up not agreeing with each other and calling each other a$$holes and liars, etc.

So, the Philippines, Thailand, Mexico, Russia, etc, that I know and have experienced are often totally different from the ones other people have experienced, and the more the the above-mentioned factors are alike, the more similar those experiences will be. But they will still never be totally the same.

A very small anecdote. One British teacher in Saudi Arabia was talking to a Saudi who had been studying in Italy. The British teacher was actually of Irish Catholic descent and he was happy to hear that- he said" You must have loved it there- wonderful people, beautiful women!" -The teacher has lived in Italy and loved it and had a great time.

The Saudi smiled sadly and said- "They don't like us, Muslims".

I knew one Ukrainian guy who was a big womanizer in Ukraine and laid women right and left. He moved to Italy and over the 2 years he had been there, he had not scored with even one Italian woman. Not even one!

Just my 2c.
Last edited by ladislav on July 8th, 2012, 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:I have come to a conclusion that different people just have different experiences in different countries based on their

looks ( includes race, height, weight and the way you dress)
attitude/vibes they give out
places where they hang out, class of people they meet
their position in society
their financial status and the money they are spending
karma and luck and the people whom you karmically attract.
wisdom
age range
whether ( and to what degree) they speak the local language or not/know the local culture or not ( can be an advantage and a disadvantage as well)
attitudes and positive and negative prejudices of the locals to people who look and act like them. (The locals' overall cultural views and prejudices are a strong variable in the equation.)
one's own preferences and prejudices.

and a score of other things. The sum total combination of all those often account for such totally different experiences, and we end up not agreeing with each other and calling each other a$$holes and liars, etc.

So, the Philippines, Thailand, Mexico, Russia, etc, that I know and have experienced are often totally different from the ones other people have experienced, and the more the the above-mentioned factors are alike, the more similar those experiences will be. But they will still never be totally the same.

A very small anecdote. One British teacher in Saudi Arabia was talking to a Saudi who had been studying in Italy. The British teacher was actually of Irish Catholic descent and he was happy to hear that- he said" You must have loved it there- wonderful people, beautiful women!" The teacher has lived in Italy and loved it and had a great time.
The Saudi smiled sadly and said- "They don't like us, Muslims".

I knew one Ukrainian guy who was a big womanizer in Ukraine and laid women right and left. He moved to Italy and over 2 years he had been there, he had not scored with even one Italian woman. Not even one!

Just my 2c.
Yeah but Ladislav, you've also told me and the forum MANY TIMES that middle class Filipinos and foreigners don't usually mix socially. Remember?

How do you explain this?

I've been in many fancy restaurants in Manila and Makati. I never see middle class Filipinos with foreigners there. They are always with other middle class Filipinos. And all the foreigners I see in restaurants are with ghetto looking low class Filipinas who can't afford to pay for anything, or they are with other foreigners. This is VERY CONSISTENT. I've seen it THOUSANDS OF TIMES consistently! I can show it to anyone who goes there. It's evident in plain sight and consistent in every nice restaurant. What does that tell you? That alone speaks volumes. Foreigners and middle class Filipinos don't mix, unless they are in business together, but even then, it's Filipino men with foreigners, not young Filipina women or families.

Stop being politically correct. 99 percent of expats are not getting free sex with middle/upper class hot Filipinas. No way in hell. If he is, he is an exception, but his claim that many or most expats there are doing that is BLATANTLY and TECHNICALLY FALSE.

Don't you care about accuracy?
Last edited by Winston on July 8th, 2012, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

I've not lived in the Phillipines, only visited but have hardly seen any upper class.
Where are they? Occasionally you can see them in Makati or the big shopping malls like Mall of Asia or Robinsons but other than that:

The most foreigners with a Filipina i saw were sitting at Jollibee, McDonalds or around Fields Avenue. Not sitting next to a rich Filipina in her Porsche Cayenne.

This must mean the circle of upper class people must be very small and very well connected to eachother.
I can't imagine they would let some foreigner come into their circles and f**k all the pretty girls.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yes, let's hear him answer to that.

My take on this is as follows: most foreigners who come to RP are not interested in hanging out with rich Filipinos, do not go to rich people's parties and do not hang out with high society. Also, rich foreigners, of the same class as rich Filipinos do not come to the Philippines. They think the place is dangerous and corrupt. So, it is just regular guys who are not rich and who are social refugees that end up coming here.

And also, rich Filipinos must be prejudiced as well. Maybe they will accept a guy who is as rich as them but those guys never come to RP as a rule.
How about you take me to these upscale expat parties with actresses and models next time I go to the Phils? lol Can you do that? Then I can observe what you say firsthand.
Yes, Winston, this time I second you.

I also want to go to the parties you go to and meet the people you meet. I want to observe everything you claim you have been experiencing.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

patrick wrote:I've not lived in the Phillipines, only visited but have hardly seen any upper class.
Where are they? Occasionally you can see them in Makati or the big shopping malls like Mall of Asia or Robinsons but other than that:

The most foreigners with a Filipina i saw were sitting at Jollibee, McDonalds or around Fields Avenue. Not sitting next to a rich Filipina in her Porsche Cayenne.

This must mean the circle of upper class people must be very small and very well connected to eachother.
I can't imagine they would let some foreigner come into their circles and f**k all the pretty girls.
Good observation and deduction. Yes you can find middle/upper class Filipinos in malls and nice restaurants. Even in overpriced chain restaurants like Shakey's and especially the pompous Italianis (which I trashed in a thread on this forum) you will find plenty of wealthy Filipinos, not the type of families that bar girls come from. You can easily test this in the Philippines by going to any chain restaurant where Filipinos with money go to. There, you will consistently see that there is extreme segregation:

1. Middle class Filipinos are always with other middle class Filipinos.
2. Foreigners are with poor ghetto looking Filipinas, sometimes with their whole families, all of whom look poor and not accustomed to comfort.

That's the basic breakdown which you will see consistently. It's very testable too. And it speaks volumes, despite what random posters on the internet say.

The truth is in plain sight, and is very testable and consistent. I'd like to see nightwatch take me to some nice restaurants where conservative middle class Filipinos and foreigners are hanging out together and mixing. I'll bet he can't and will only come up with an excuse why he can't. lol. Go figure. So typical.

I don't understand Davewe's claim that he's experienced what nightwatch has claimed. As a fat bald middle aged guy himself, there is no way in hell he could be getting middle/upper class Filipinas to shag him for free with no strings attached. No way! So I don't know why Davewe made such an illogical claim. I thought he was down to earth and credible, but I guess I was mistaken.

nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster

Post by nightwatchsf »

ok fields avenue is in Angeles, which is an absolute hotbed for prostitution. Not only do wealthy Filipinos not go here, but most of the expats I knew would also avoid this, minus a weekend of complete P4P debauchery here or there. Angeles only represents a very specific view of philippines, and is primarily prostitution driven.

The truly wealthy Filipino's are a very small club. You can find them at the Polo club on McKinnley avenue (invite only unless you are a member, membership costs 50K USD). They also can be found small numbers in high end bars, restaurants and clubs. Right now Serendra in Fort Bonafacio is a hotspot for dining, bars, and clubbing. And Opus and Republiq down by the airport marriot and casino have a cross section of middle to upper class.

Some of the popular spots are totally hidden like Ponticello's in Salcedo on the second floor of an office building (used to be) higher class Filipinos DO avoid some of the spots frequented by foreigners, but not so much because of the foreigners, as the "chickens" (working girls) that follow them. Havana is a prime example. Great spot, with outdoor drinking, shisha pipes etc.. Was very popular to all classes when it first opened, now totally overrun by working girls and lady boys. Its not surprising that non working girls will avoid places that make them guilty by association.

I recently went to a bar that is modeled after a speakeasy, where you need to knock on an unmarked door to get in. So elitist.. yes, exclusive to their own race no. I have found Filipinos to be very welcoming of foreigners.

You can find mixed race groups in the new Buddha-bar in Makati. Dressy place with collared shirt required and pricy meals.

I can't comment on the statistics of how many times you will see mixed group parties. I have been out with CEO's, actors, actresses, etc..I have not found upper class Filipino's to be snobbish or particularly exclusive. However Ladislav is also right that wealthy Filipino's aren't going to throw their arms wide open to any foreigner as they can be classist, though not necessarily racist. Nor have I found any Filipino's to be protective of their women. Several of my male employees used to complain that I didn't shag enough given the opportunities available. And many of my local upperclass friends were throwing more dates my direction than I knew what to do with.

While I also had access to some of the elite class in Thailand. The level of acceptance I experienced there was no where close as a "farang". I have never been denied access to any club or bar in the Philippines, as I have been in Korea and Kiev. Filipinos are truly accepting of foreigners, but many are painfully shy. The reason you don't see groups of mixed race diners everywhere you go is that most foreigners are tourists, the expat community is relatively small, and Filipino's are generally shy and stick within their own social circles. But boy are they friendly when given a chance.

Winston, your observation about foreigners with ghetto girls reminds me of a time when I was hanging out with some of my attractive upper middle class Filipina friends, when we saw a couple decent looking foreign guys with girls that looked like they were fresh out of the jungle. My friends said :"What the hell is wrong with these foreign guys and their taste in women, why do they like the dark skinny maid look, and what's wrong with us?"

Winston, my original post raised many points (13) to be exact. All of them based on extensive experience and shared in the spirit of providing my input to a forum I where I found some good information. I don't understand the hostility. Davewe probably connected with some of the points. To attack his credibility for agreeing with some points, or mine for raising them makes no sense.

Especially so that the main point where you question my credibility is based solely on my experiences with free loving liberated Filipina's.. which btw.. echo those of Will, who started this thread. I shared an important insight to why this is the case, that was totally missed. Filipina girls don't call each other sluts. They don't viciously back stab each other for landing a guy. They are not judged by their friends based on the number of guys they have slept with. These are american hangups. And I know a lot of american women who would be much better off without them as well. I've met many foreign women in the Philippines as well who are even more open to casual sex than the local girls. Why? because of the insane competition. With thousands of beautiful and available local girls around, they can barely get the attention of foreign guys. Reason number 2.. No one is there to judge them and cast dispersions. The rules are different here.

ladislav, my invite will go out to you as well next time I'm in town and there is a good party to go to. As I mentioned in my previous post. Try M-cafe in makati on a thursday night, make friends with some of the local expats there and ask them what their experiences are. You will find my observations are not unique.