Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jacaré » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:53 am

First of all, a huge thank you for Nightwatchsf, these were some very detailed and refreshing posts about what it's like living in the Philippines as a successful expat. Please post more of your experiences as they reflect and mirror what the expats I know in the Phils are also experiencing.

Winston,
Where do I start with you man? See the problem with you and it's a huge problem that most people on these forums have been trying to tell you,a advise you and offer you suggestions and tips on ways to meet quality, respectable, yet beautiful Pinays but you seem to live in your own little bubble environment and you are under the grossly misperseption that your experience reflects that of others in the Phils. Let me remind you yet again some of the reasons why YOU have been NOT been successful at meeting the type of women that watchnightsf and others in here have been reporting:

1) Your entire experience of the Philippines are based on living in Angeles City, the absolute worst place in the Philippines if not Asia to live in. It's a great place for a fun weekend or at most a week of total debauchery as pointed out before with cheap hookers and beers, but to live there, come on man, get real.

2) You are a sex toursit/monger and frequent like minded guys in the bars of Angeles. As suggested by myself and a host of others in here numerous times, to meet higher level and quality girls, go and get busy in the areas they are most likely to be found. Stop hanging with sex tourists and spending your time in gogo bars in Angeles. Instead, move to a normal city in the Phils, Makati, Cebu or Davao for example, meet NORMAL expats, not sexpats and you will experience a DRASTICALLY different environment and reality.

3) Looks. While they may play less of a role than say in the West, they still do play a role, specially among the higher quality girls, that is middle class/upper class girls who have their acts together and won't be leeching you like the poor peasant girls would. Be ruthlessly honest with yourself Winston and have a hard look at yourself at the mirror: ask yourself, if you were a beautiful, middle class/upper middle class Pinay girl, who had her own money, would you date yourself? Please be honest with yourself. No need to get defensive here man, I dont want nor need you to answer that. This is for your own good, and deep down, you full know the answer to that question.

4) Continuing on # 3, being in shape helps tremendously, not only with the girls but most importantly, with having a strong self confidence and that shows when interacting with people of both sexes, specially attractive, well to do, truly desirable women. Again, look at yourself, are you truly happy with that you're seeing on the mirror? Do you sincerely think that a fat, ugly and short Asian American man is going to make the beautiful girls of means in the Philippines wet? Please be ruthlessly honest with yourself. Again, no need to answer that question here, answer it for yourself.

5) Money. Money does make things a hell lot easier and gives you options and freedom. You've yourself reported numerous times that you live on a very tight budget in the Philippines which doesn't allow you to take full advantage of the geo-arbitrage that the Philippines may allow someone with a healthier budget ( in the 3-5k/month versus your less than 1k/month).

6) Style. Obviously that also plays a big role specially in the third world among the middle/upper class who are uber class conscious and do everything to differentiate themselves from the poor masses. As nighwatchsf eloquently put it in one of his previous posts, don't dress like a slob, that is wearing a short, t-shirt, sandals with socks. LOL. Instead, get some nice dress pants, dress shirt or nice polo, nice leather belt, nice shoes and a decent watch, smell nice and fresh, with a few bucks in your pocket and hit the high end malls and you will feel more confident and watch the reaction from the nicer looking girls. Ironically, when looking sharp, you will also scare away the low end rats who are after the slobs as they feel uncomfortable with a sharp looking man. The pictures you've been posting all show a painful lack of style. It doesn't take a lot of money to dress nicely, even on a smaller budget, specially in Asia. No excuses for looking like a slob dude.

I could go on and on but I'll stop the reasons why YOU Winston are emphatically failing with the desirable women in the Philippines and dare I say, also in Taiwan. Now tell me, which one of these 2 guys will have the kind of experience that nightwatchsf talks about :

- the lazy, fat, short, ugly Asia American looking older than he is, with no sense of style, who's cheap as a Jew and lives in the worst place in all of Asia, Angeles City, whose only social network consists of bar girls and sexpats/mongers?
- or the young, fit, successful business owner living in Makati/Cebu/Davao City, with style, money and who's connected with the movers and shakers in the Philippines?

I know plenty of those young, successful entrepreneurs who have gone to the Philippines and now are running wildly successful business employing from tens to hundreds of Pinoys and having a lifestyle similar to royalty in the west. They live in Makati, Cebu, Davao City, Puerto Princessa etc...

So you see Winston, just because you're unable to get it on with any other girl than the lowly rats, doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience as you. There are a lot of variables in play here. Myself and others have at numerous times giving you tips and suggestions on how to improve, not only the quality of your experience in the Phils but also get fianlly access to the higher calibre of girls. Yet each time, you've done nothing but refute them as BS and sat on your fat lazy ass. It doesn't make a difference to me or us whether you take any of those advices and apply them, but stop for the love of god, to generalize things. Not because you're an utter failure than everyone is. Not because you're stuck with bar girls than everyone is. Not because you're living in that shit hole called AC that everyone else. Not because you're a broke ass sexpat that everybody is. I know these may be strong words but I hope you will take them as a real man and look at the mirror and reflect on them in order to make some tough decisions about your decisions which will indoubtedly affect the type of experiences you will be living.

Please don't bother dissecting my post Winston as I'm not going to reply to you, let alone read your comments. In fact, I'm going to put you on ignore for a few days until you start posting again as a man and not a whinny little hamster. Speaking of hamster, you do sound like those entitled feminazi who always rationalizes her short comings by blaming it on every body else and their dog yet continously fails to recognize that maybe, perhaps maybe, the problem is with you Winston and not others.

So despite the somewhat harsh words, I sincerely hope you take this post as constructive feedback and not as an attack. I love your site and love reading the comments of men who have left the Rotten West to the truly greener pastures outside of It. However, enough is enough of your constant whining.

Nightwatchsf, dave and Will, please continue posting about your refreshing experiences of living the good life in the Phiilppines. I'm going to return to the Phils in Dec-Jan for a few months and I have no doubt that my experience will be closer to Nightwatchsf, Dave and co.

Cheers,;)
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm







Postby davewe » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:25 am

Jacaré wrote:
4) Continuing on # 3, being in shape helps tremendously, not only with the girls but most importantly, with having a strong self confidence and that shows when interacting with people of both sexes, specially attractive, well to do, truly desirable women. Again, look at yourself, are you truly happy with that you're seeing on the mirror? Do you sincerely think that a fat, ugly and short Asian American man is going to make the beautiful girls of means in the Philippines wet? Please be ruthlessly honest with yourself. Again, no need to answer that question here, answer it for yourself.



Good, post Jacare! Thanks for the support. Well accept for the cheap as a Jew part lol! Just shitting you :)

I have one comment to add and I know it will come off as comical or self-serving. Guys, you had better be in decent shape, especially if you are older as I am, because these girls will screw your brains out. If you think you're gonna get away with making her happy once or twice a day - forget it - hahahahaha!

In between visits my gf consistently implores me to "take your vitamins." Guys, if someone had told me that not only would I be capable of having sex this many times a day but that I would have a pretty young woman wanting me to, I would have said he was crazy!

So get in shape, not just to get the girl, but to keep up with her.

Think I'll go hit the elliptical now :)
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

magnum wrote:A lot of good points.


I'm not interested in that part of the world, but, lets say I was, I'm not college educated nor do I have any substantial skill to bring to the table.


I honestly wouldn't feel right dating a girl who went to college is a programmer or owns her own business.


Where dose that leave all the guys like me?

A lot of the reason men leave and seek out women in another country is because nothing ever really had taken off life o the U.S.A.

But I can't help but feel guys like us shouldn't bother even trying to find women, as all we'll ever be are fake englishman teachers if we never go to college.

A lot of this sounds like just vented negativity but is honestly something I've been thinking about....if I go to another country and get this fantastic woman, am I no better than the femanist pig that latches its self on to men of greater income and a education when I'm not bringing anything to the table but my presence.

No its not exactly the same, as if you have commitment in your heart its a lot more than I can say for fema=nazis, but none the less, its a interesting point.


Pardon me for butting in, but....

If you don't want an ambitious city girl, how about girls from small towns in "the province"?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Jacaré wrote:First of all, a huge thank you for Nightwatchsf, these were some very detailed and refreshing posts about what it's like living in the Philippines as a successful expat. Please post more of your experiences as they reflect and mirror what the expats I know in the Phils are also experiencing.

Winston,
Where do I start with you man? See the problem with you and it's a huge problem that most people on these forums have been trying to tell you,a advise you and offer you suggestions and tips on ways to meet quality, respectable, yet beautiful Pinays but you seem to live in your own little bubble environment and you are under the grossly misperseption that your experience reflects that of others in the Phils. Let me remind you yet again some of the reasons why YOU have been NOT been successful at meeting the type of women that watchnightsf and others in here have been reporting:

1) Your entire experience of the Philippines are based on living in Angeles City, the absolute worst place in the Philippines if not Asia to live in. It's a great place for a fun weekend or at most a week of total debauchery as pointed out before with cheap hookers and beers, but to live there, come on man, get real.

2) You are a sex toursit/monger and frequent like minded guys in the bars of Angeles. As suggested by myself and a host of others in here numerous times, to meet higher level and quality girls, go and get busy in the areas they are most likely to be found. Stop hanging with sex tourists and spending your time in gogo bars in Angeles. Instead, move to a normal city in the Phils, Makati, Cebu or Davao for example, meet NORMAL expats, not sexpats and you will experience a DRASTICALLY different environment and reality.

3) Looks. While they may play less of a role than say in the West, they still do play a role, specially among the higher quality girls, that is middle class/upper class girls who have their acts together and won't be leeching you like the poor peasant girls would. Be ruthlessly honest with yourself Winston and have a hard look at yourself at the mirror: ask yourself, if you were a beautiful, middle class/upper middle class Pinay girl, who had her own money, would you date yourself? Please be honest with yourself. No need to get defensive here man, I dont want nor need you to answer that. This is for your own good, and deep down, you full know the answer to that question.

4) Continuing on # 3, being in shape helps tremendously, not only with the girls but most importantly, with having a strong self confidence and that shows when interacting with people of both sexes, specially attractive, well to do, truly desirable women. Again, look at yourself, are you truly happy with that you're seeing on the mirror? Do you sincerely think that a fat, ugly and short Asian American man is going to make the beautiful girls of means in the Philippines wet? Please be ruthlessly honest with yourself. Again, no need to answer that question here, answer it for yourself.

5) Money. Money does make things a hell lot easier and gives you options and freedom. You've yourself reported numerous times that you live on a very tight budget in the Philippines which doesn't allow you to take full advantage of the geo-arbitrage that the Philippines may allow someone with a healthier budget ( in the 3-5k/month versus your less than 1k/month).

6) Style. Obviously that also plays a big role specially in the third world among the middle/upper class who are uber class conscious and do everything to differentiate themselves from the poor masses. As nighwatchsf eloquently put it in one of his previous posts, don't dress like a slob, that is wearing a short, t-shirt, sandals with socks. LOL. Instead, get some nice dress pants, dress shirt or nice polo, nice leather belt, nice shoes and a decent watch, smell nice and fresh, with a few bucks in your pocket and hit the high end malls and you will feel more confident and watch the reaction from the nicer looking girls. Ironically, when looking sharp, you will also scare away the low end rats who are after the slobs as they feel uncomfortable with a sharp looking man. The pictures you've been posting all show a painful lack of style. It doesn't take a lot of money to dress nicely, even on a smaller budget, specially in Asia. No excuses for looking like a slob dude.

I could go on and on but I'll stop the reasons why YOU Winston are emphatically failing with the desirable women in the Philippines and dare I say, also in Taiwan. Now tell me, which one of these 2 guys will have the kind of experience that nightwatchsf talks about :

- the lazy, fat, short, ugly Asia American looking older than he is, with no sense of style, who's cheap as a Jew and lives in the worst place in all of Asia, Angeles City, whose only social network consists of bar girls and sexpats/mongers?
- or the young, fit, successful business owner living in Makati/Cebu/Davao City, with style, money and who's connected with the movers and shakers in the Philippines?

I know plenty of those young, successful entrepreneurs who have gone to the Philippines and now are running wildly successful business employing from tens to hundreds of Pinoys and having a lifestyle similar to royalty in the west. They live in Makati, Cebu, Davao City, Puerto Princessa etc...

So you see Winston, just because you're unable to get it on with any other girl than the lowly rats, doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience as you. There are a lot of variables in play here. Myself and others have at numerous times giving you tips and suggestions on how to improve, not only the quality of your experience in the Phils but also get fianlly access to the higher calibre of girls. Yet each time, you've done nothing but refute them as BS and sat on your fat lazy ass. It doesn't make a difference to me or us whether you take any of those advices and apply them, but stop for the love of god, to generalize things. Not because you're an utter failure than everyone is. Not because you're stuck with bar girls than everyone is. Not because you're living in that shit hole called AC that everyone else. Not because you're a broke ass sexpat that everybody is. I know these may be strong words but I hope you will take them as a real man and look at the mirror and reflect on them in order to make some tough decisions about your decisions which will indoubtedly affect the type of experiences you will be living.

Please don't bother dissecting my post Winston as I'm not going to reply to you, let alone read your comments. In fact, I'm going to put you on ignore for a few days until you start posting again as a man and not a whinny little hamster. Speaking of hamster, you do sound like those entitled feminazi who always rationalizes her short comings by blaming it on every body else and their dog yet continously fails to recognize that maybe, perhaps maybe, the problem is with you Winston and not others.

So despite the somewhat harsh words, I sincerely hope you take this post as constructive feedback and not as an attack. I love your site and love reading the comments of men who have left the Rotten West to the truly greener pastures outside of It. However, enough is enough of your constant whining.

Nightwatchsf, dave and Will, please continue posting about your refreshing experiences of living the good life in the Phiilppines. I'm going to return to the Phils in Dec-Jan for a few months and I have no doubt that my experience will be closer to Nightwatchsf, Dave and co.

Cheers,;)


+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

On being a minor deity in the Philippines

Postby nightwatchsf » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 pm

WorldTraveller - I lived in the Philippines full time for over 7 years, not visiting, not chatting, but paying rent on condos houses etc.. From late 20's to late 30's. Sorry I won't post pictures of myself because I prefer to keep a low profile for business reasons. All of the experiences I shared are either first hand or were directly witnessed.

I never claimed that anyone can pick up anyone in the Philippines. The start of this thread was Will's post about his own success and several forum members questioning motivations etc.. of the girls that will met. Based on Will's stats, photo etc.. My opinion based on my experience, is that he only scratched the surface.

I never claimed to speak for the 50+ crowd, or for living in Angeles (I have little experience with either).

Others in this thread have covered this quite well: Appearance, money, style, game, etc.. matter here just as they do anywhere else. But as an expat you get an 80% or greater boost here. Filipinos are more accepting of foreigners than any other destination I have been in, and have far fewer hangups around hookups than women I have known in the west.

The exclusivity of the elite, upper classes etc.. simply not true. In one of the photo's below, the guy on the far left next to the russian girl, and the guy with a penis nose, is one of the Lhuillier's (one of the richest families in the Philippines).

Other photo's include, singers, models, and working professional women in the Philippines mingling with expats.

The lucky guy vogueing in the sun glasses was only in the philippines for 1-2 months as tourist (on a shoe-string budget) but was fortunate to have met some local expats who introduced him to the local scene.

I was at each of the parties or events where these pictures were taken and have hundreds of other pictures. The nightlife here is hopping, and the girls are beautiful.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Postby Repatriate » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Hob knobbing is one thing but are these expats actually getting any from these high society women or taking opportunity pics as hanger-ons and groupies ? I seriously doubt the son of the richest family in the Philippines is going to jeopardize his life or position by screwing around with broke as a joke expats.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby nightwatchsf » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Short answer, yes. they do more than pose for pictures. In the interest of decency I would prefer not to explain who has slept with who in the Photo's here.

Regarding rich(elite) Filipino's screwing around with broke as joke expats. The photo is proof of just that. You can look up the family and verify the photo. I know many of the elite, and frankly to their credit they don't care that much about who they are seen with. And the photo's of parties and events shown here are society events with local movers and shakers.
http://www.facebook.com/charles.lhuillier.7
nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Postby lavezzi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm

nightwatchsf wrote:Short answer, yes. they do more than pose for pictures. In the interest of decency I would prefer not to explain who has slept with who in the Photo's here.

Regarding rich(elite) Filipino's screwing around with broke as joke expats. The photo is proof of just that. You can look up the family and verify the photo. I know many of the elite, and frankly to their credit they don't care that much about who they are seen with. And the photo's of parties and events shown here are society events with local movers and shakers.
http://www.facebook.com/charles.lhuillier.7


Look at the vast majority of Filipinas in that guy's facebook friends list. No different from your average shallow Anglo female. Why bother with these types? What advantage does their 'elitism' offer you over a normal Filipina?

These are prostitutes, right?: http://www.facebook.com/lorenscheyer http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Repatriate » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 pm

nightwatchsf wrote:Short answer, yes. they do more than pose for pictures. In the interest of decency I would prefer not to explain who has slept with who in the Photo's here.

Regarding rich(elite) Filipino's screwing around with broke as joke expats. The photo is proof of just that. You can look up the family and verify the photo. I know many of the elite, and frankly to their credit they don't care that much about who they are seen with. And the photo's of parties and events shown here are society events with local movers and shakers.
http://www.facebook.com/charles.lhuillier.7

I don't actually doubt you since in Thailand you see ultra wealthy and famous Thais hanging out at local places too and talking with whoever. A thai-american friend of mine married into a really wealthy Thai family as well.

However, the Philippines seems like more of a high risk place. Wouldn't these high profile families be prime abduction and assassination targets and putting themselves at risk doing this? You make it seem dead easy to cozy up to one of those high society women or men as a white expat and just whack/blackmail their family. If you had the incentives. It's not like these elites are well loved there in the Philippines.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby davewe » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Repatriate wrote:I seriously doubt the son of the richest family in the Philippines is going to jeopardize his life or position by screwing around with broke as a joke expats.


Yes, elite young men and women in the West certainly would never behave this way. They are mature and demure and would never jeapardize their family or position with lewd actions :) Paris Hilton and the Bush Twins come to mind in this mature/demure category, but I am sure there are scores more.

Seems to me nightwatchsf didn't post to give anyone a manual on how to score with the elite of Philippines society. He just gave a perspective that middle class and above women are available sometimes and to some men. It was Winston and others who sucked him into a "prove it" sort of debate, leading to stories, pics and now FB profiles.

What more can be said. If someone wants to believe that only poor desperate girls are available - then that's what they will believe. Stories and pics won't prove otherwise. Personally I have very little interest in the social class or income of a girl I am interested in in PI, anymore than I was all too worried about it in the West. I have my own needs, wants and tastes.

The takeaway still ought to be that you cannot judge this culture the way you judge your home culture. There are subtle and not so subtle differences. But again, YMMV.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby nightwatchsf » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:29 pm

lavezzi wrote:
nightwatchsf wrote:Short answer, yes. they do more than pose for pictures. In the interest of decency I would prefer not to explain who has slept with who in the Photo's here.

Regarding rich(elite) Filipino's screwing around with broke as joke expats. The photo is proof of just that. You can look up the family and verify the photo. I know many of the elite, and frankly to their credit they don't care that much about who they are seen with. And the photo's of parties and events shown here are society events with local movers and shakers.
http://www.facebook.com/charles.lhuillier.7


Look at the vast majority of Filipinas in that guy's facebook friends list. No different from your average shallow Anglo female. Why bother with these types? What advantage does their 'elitism' offer you over a normal Filipina?

These are prostitutes, right?: http://www.facebook.com/lorenscheyer http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater


1. Actually those girls who's Facebook profiles you linked to are not prostitutes, which is exactly one of the points I had raised earlier about social attitudes in the Philippines. Very few typical prostitutes in the Philippines would act this way as they tend to be much more more shy and conservative than the girls seen in these pictures. (I know that sounds backwards).

2. I never proposed advantages to elites, middle class etc. I was offering a counter perspective to the following misconceptions:
    a. Most Philippinas date foreigners for money or passports - offered here are examples of many that clearly need neither.
    b. The only philippinas that can be accessed by foreigners are either poor or prostitutes
    c. Philippinas are mostly conservative, and if they are engaging foreigners in casual sex its because they want money, or a passport.
    d. Filipinos are xenophobic and would not hang out with foreigners if they could afford otherwise. Or prefer their own race for dating marriage etc.


Even with access to all social classes, I often dated some of the lower social classes. In the Philippines, unlike the US, there is nearly zero opportunity. The most brilliant, beautiful, charismatic female if born poor will stay poor and uneducated. There are no scholarships, or other mechanisms to reward ambition or hard work. As a result there are many many diamonds in the rough to be found. Additionally some of these women carry with them a sense of humility as a result of their life experiences that can be very attractive (when compared to an entitled upper class brat).

Davewe is quite right in his assessment of my motivations for my posts. And I did get dragged into a relatively pointless "prove it" discussion. One that I am finding, humorously, un-winnable regardless of what evidence I present. Regardless I post on because I understand how difficult it is to shift perspective (it was difficult for me and took many years), and because I think that the Philippines can be a great place to live, have fun, and find love. For many expats that have lived there, it is very hard to leave.
nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Postby nightwatchsf » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Repatriate wrote:
nightwatchsf wrote:Short answer, yes. they do more than pose for pictures. In the interest of decency I would prefer not to explain who has slept with who in the Photo's here.

Regarding rich(elite) Filipino's screwing around with broke as joke expats. The photo is proof of just that. You can look up the family and verify the photo. I know many of the elite, and frankly to their credit they don't care that much about who they are seen with. And the photo's of parties and events shown here are society events with local movers and shakers.
http://www.facebook.com/charles.lhuillier.7

I don't actually doubt you since in Thailand you see ultra wealthy and famous Thais hanging out at local places too and talking with whoever. A thai-american friend of mine married into a really wealthy Thai family as well.

However, the Philippines seems like more of a high risk place. Wouldn't these high profile families be prime abduction and assassination targets and putting themselves at risk doing this? You make it seem dead easy to cozy up to one of those high society women or men as a white expat and just whack/blackmail their family. If you had the incentives. It's not like these elites are well loved there in the Philippines.


Most kidnapping is locally instigated not foreign. High profile kidnapping targets usually have an entourage of body guards. Most night-clubs and high profile bars, have many armed guards at the entrance. Most wealthy expats and locals have a car and driver.

Didn't say its dead easy to cozy up to them. Many local expats have lived there for years, have business, and are well known in the community. Filipino Elites are a small community, very small, as are the well to do expats. At this level everyone knows everyone.

Filipino's are incredibly tolerant of poor behavior from the Elites. Imelda Marcos who is credited with raping the country financially and slaughtering many Filipino's is still considered a celebrity by many, and while she travels with bodyguards, is not as well guarded as you would imagine.
nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Postby chanta76 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:05 am

Let just say nightwathcsf and Will Dodd experience in the Philippines is the exception not the rule.

I know this is about the Philippines but I been to South Korea many times. I met expats in South Korea. On the average they can get a Korean girl friend but not as easy as in the Philippines but in some cases there are expats white guys who get laid like there is no tomorrow by Korean women but they are not common. At the same time you meet expat who really really struggle and never get a Korean girl. So who is telling the truth?

I think it's the samething here. I saw Will Dodd profile. His tall , clean cut and decent looking. I can see why girls will go for him.

With nightwatch I assume his not a bad looking guy with money. Being decent looking with money and some style can get you far with women in any country. I imagine in the Philippines it's even easier.

Now the real question ....how does an average joe with average income do?
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby OutWest » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:55 am

Repatriate wrote:
nightwatchsf wrote:Short answer, yes. they do more than pose for pictures. In the interest of decency I would prefer not to explain who has slept with who in the Photo's here.

Regarding rich(elite) Filipino's screwing around with broke as joke expats. The photo is proof of just that. You can look up the family and verify the photo. I know many of the elite, and frankly to their credit they don't care that much about who they are seen with. And the photo's of parties and events shown here are society events with local movers and shakers.
http://www.facebook.com/charles.lhuillier.7

I don't actually doubt you since in Thailand you see ultra wealthy and famous Thais hanging out at local places too and talking with whoever. A thai-american friend of mine married into a really wealthy Thai family as well.

However, the Philippines seems like more of a high risk place. Wouldn't these high profile families be prime abduction and assassination targets and putting themselves at risk doing this? You make it seem dead easy to cozy up to one of those high society women or men as a white expat and just whack/blackmail their family. If you had the incentives. It's not like these elites are well loved there in the Philippines.


While there is a certain inane celebrity worship in the Philippines, the elites in the Philippines with a few exceptions are not desirable as company. The term "Rapacious assholes" fits quite well. A number of well known Manila elite family names that would be recognized by
a few of the old hands here, have land holdings in Mindanao and have not hesitated to have poor locals murdered over property line disputes. Ma Jose Sison is more or less correct in his appraisal of the national elites, but his "cure" is worse than the disease.


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:I got back 3 weeks ago from 3 weeks in The Philippines, on my first trip there. It's taken me a while to gather my thoughts and to reflect on it and how it compares to my life here in Canada. I won't bore anyone with the minor details, but the good news is I didn't get sick, mugged, robbed or injured. I never felt unsafe and all the locals were friendly, helpful and curious. It seemed like a long dream that I didn't want to wake up from and my life back here in Canada seemed like a nightmare that I didn't want to go back to. Everything I read on HA is true and everything that Winston says is also true about girls in the Philippines.

Now for the most important part: The Pinays! From beginning to the end it was a non-stop humid orgy of girls. Even before I got out of the taxi from the airport on arriving there, the local girls were onto me and wouldn't let up until I was on the plane back here. My epic trip from Canada took forever and the local girls started staring and whispering once I was in the Cebu Pacific domestic terminal at NAIA. Once I got to Davao, I took a taxi from the airport to my hotel and when I arrived there, 3 young girls were standing outside my hotel and once they saw me inside the taxi paying the driver, they started screaming and jumping up and down, waiving and knocking on the windows. Once I got out they were all over me, asking 20 questions, and inviting into the room they lived in the hotel. Once I checked in, I ended up spending most of the night with them and ordered pizza for us. They were 17, 18 and 25 and lived there all together with the 25 year old half white half Filipina baby. The 18 year old was petite but had spectacular breasts and we took a liking to each other, so much so I invited her to sleep over with me that night, which she said she couldn't because others would notice and she wanted to keep things private so she said she would go with me to a lodging house where I could get a home run. The 25 year old with the baby was her aunt and even told me to take here somewhere else to have fun with her, just don't do it there! They helped me put load on my phone, and once I got back to my room, I was greeted with an assault of text messages from them and the DIA girls I had given my number out to. I fell asleep and the next day the fun began.

I figured I would be ruined for life after being there, and my assumption was right. The girls came fast and furious and applied constant pressure to me through text messages. I had to hide my DIA profile after I ran out of time in which to meet the girls I had lined up from there. Then, I started to get random texts from non DIA girls who I had never heard of. Turns out my number had been given out by DIA girls and made it's way around town fast. I had hundreds of texts after about a week there and they never stopped until I turned my phone off before leaving. I even had girls get upset that I took too long to reply, and would even apologize for something they hadn't done since they figured they had pissed me off when they hadn't!

The girls I met in order were:

Miss Seventeen, 6/10 Hotel
Miss breasts, 18, 8/10 Hotel
Miss Baby, 25, 7/10 Hotel
Miss Guide, 22, 6/10 DIA Met 2X
Miss Durian, 21, 7/10 DIA Met 2X
Miss Ano, 19, 8/10 DIA Met 3X
Miss Text 20, 7/10 and her sister Miss Quiet, 22, 8/10 DIA met 4X
Miss Tretorn, 20, 8/10 Mall Met 1X
Miss Silver, 26 8/10 Mall Met 3X
Miss Milf, 22 8/10 Mall Met 3X
Miss Closet, 20 6/10 Mall met 1X
Miss Sari Sari, 22 8/10 DIA Met 3X
Miss Call Centre, 18 8/10 DIA met 1X
Miss Airport, 21, 7/10 Met 1X

I won't go into details about which girl I did what with but in two weeks I doubled my home run count that had taken me almost 20 years to reach! I was essentially rarely alone, and really only when I wanted to be. My record for home runs in one day was 2, one in the AM one in the PM. My record for hanging out was 4 girls in one day, a difficult thing to accomplish without overlapping. My record for meeting girls was 5 in one day.

One of the highlights was when I decided to try my luck at picking up mall girls. After I met a girl at the mall, we hung out for a bit and then she went home. Then I tried my luck at picking up the mall girls. I met miss shoes, miss silver and miss milf. I gave my phone number to miss shoes, but never heard from her, then I got miss silvers phone number and then I walked by one store and the five girls working there stopped me and pulled me inside and to know more about me. They all asked a a bunch of questions, and then the hottest one was all over me and told me straight out she wanted me, so I got her phone number, and texted her the next day. I met her after her work and went for dinner with her and her also hot friend. They treated me like a god, always calling me sir and apologizing for the slightest error. I met miss milf again 2 days alter for an all day date and that's when she told me she had a 2 year old daughter in the provinces. She assumed I wouldn't like her anymore, but I told her I didn't care and we spent the whole day together and ended up in my hotel room for some fun.

It was incredibly easy to get girls to come to my hotel at a moments notice. I payed for a taxi and they would be on the way in minutes. A few times when I brought them home, they would complain that the locals sitting outside commented in Visaya that I was bringing yet another girl home with me, so I reminded them they weren't the only one and they could leave if they wanted and I could get another one over fast. They all agreed to come upstairs with me. I could have had a lot more girls, but actually sincerely liked most of them enough to hang out several times with the same girls even though I could have met others instead.

My final week there I had my old Japanese GF from last year in Canada come to visit me. I told the local girls please no texts or calls for the whole week while she is there, and they left me alone. I did lots of sight seeing that week with her, and we still got along famously as we did in Canada. I got lots of sex with her again and her body was still mind boggling. I told her how the local girls went crazy for me, and she found it all very amusing. The deal I worked out with her is that if we are physically together then we are a couple as we were in Canada, but while we are apart, we are friends and can meet and do whatever we want. I still love her and she me, but it was a bit strange to be with her again because the previous two weeks I had been absolutely ruined by the local pinays.

I had several underage 16 and 17 year olds from DIA and friends or family of other DIA girl message me wanting to hang out but I said not until you are 18. They didn't give up easily, so I said I could meet them when they were 18. One in particular was incessant, almost to the point of being offended I wouldn't met her just because she was only 17. Luckily she was hot and turned 18 the day before I left so we met up and she came back to my hotel and asked to sleep over, but we both got worried since she lived at home, and had never stayed out all night before, so we both agreed she would go home, besides I left the next day.

The final girl I met ended up being a strange incident at NAIA when I arrived there from Davao and had to transfer flights to HK. I had met her on DIA and chatted with her on YM and FB, so I agreed to meet her at NAIA and spend an hour between flights with her. I had 3 hours from the time I arrived at the CEBU pacific domestic terminal until my next flight departed from the international departure terminal. She knew when I arrived and told her to be there then, but sure enough she was late and I ended up waiting for 45 minutes for her, then she finally showed up and we took a taxi for 10 minutes to the other terminal with us fondling each other in the back seat while the driver tried not to watch and then saying good bye to her 10 minutes after we had met!

Now I am back and part of the rat race, I find myself more depressed than I have ever been I think. I am making money at my job, but I find myself less and less interested in it and my life here. I've basically realized that jobs and material possessions are just ways to fill your life in when you aren't banging girls. If every man had a long line for girls waiting for him to have fun with at any time, he wouldn't care about anything else.The only thing that really interests me now is girls. If I have a good supply of them, I don't really care about anything else. I just need enough money to live a basic life, and a few possessions and girls. My goal is now to sell as much of my crap as possible and once my apartment is empty, rent it out, and go to the Phillipines and travel around it and find the ideal place for me there to retire and spend the rest of my life getting and giving affection to the girls there. I actually now am uninterested in hanging out with guys. Now I've been there and seen what it is like I am a changed man and only really want hot young asian girls to satisfy my craving for their flesh.


Giving this most excellent post a "BUMP".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest