Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Post by ***JP*** » November 30th, 2012, 3:02 pm

zacb wrote:Best of luck!

Thank you :)

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » November 30th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Best of luck!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » November 30th, 2012, 3:21 pm

Sorry about double posting, but I though my post did not go through :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » November 30th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Winston, there is an error timeout when I post here
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Post by ***JP*** » November 30th, 2012, 8:49 pm

zacb wrote:Sorry about double posting, but I though my post did not go through :D

No worries. I have noticed the horrible lag lately on this site also.

terminator
Junior Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post by terminator » December 1st, 2012, 12:32 am

***JP*** wrote:Well just here to report that I finally got my tickets to fly back to my fiancee in Lithuania and counting down the days to be there with her. I will be in Vilnius for a whole 69 days and to be honest I can't wait to leave the matrix.
Awesome, why 69 days - that's an odd number? Are you going to get married? - You'll need to apply then schedule the wedding a month later and you'll need many documents. Hopefully your bride will do all the paperwork. Its a very small country, she should drive you to other cities, except you're going in winter - it's not a great time to sight-see.

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Re: My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post by ***JP*** » December 1st, 2012, 9:32 am

terminator wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Well just here to report that I finally got my tickets to fly back to my fiancee in Lithuania and counting down the days to be there with her. I will be in Vilnius for a whole 69 days and to be honest I can't wait to leave the matrix.
Awesome, why 69 days - that's an odd number? Are you going to get married? - You'll need to apply then schedule the wedding a month later and you'll need many documents. Hopefully your bride will do all the paperwork. Its a very small country, she should drive you to other cities, except you're going in winter - it's not a great time to sight-see.
Yes I will be getting married, and have all the documents I need ready. Also you can still sight see in winter. There are places in Lithuania that look amazing in winter.

terminator
Junior Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post by terminator » December 3rd, 2012, 8:08 am

***JP*** wrote:
terminator wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Well just here to report that I finally got my tickets to fly back to my fiancee in Lithuania and counting down the days to be there with her. I will be in Vilnius for a whole 69 days and to be honest I can't wait to leave the matrix.
Awesome, why 69 days - that's an odd number? Are you going to get married? - You'll need to apply then schedule the wedding a month later and you'll need many documents. Hopefully your bride will do all the paperwork. Its a very small country, she should drive you to other cities, except you're going in winter - it's not a great time to sight-see.
Yes I will be getting married, and have all the documents I need ready. Also you can still sight see in winter. There are places in Lithuania that look amazing in winter.
Congratulations! Do post us some pics of your sight-seeing as you won't be crowded - winter is fairly empty of tourists!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2204
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post by NorthAmericanguy » December 6th, 2012, 8:53 pm

***JP*** wrote:Well just here to report that I finally got my tickets to fly back to my fiancee in Lithuania and counting down the days to be there with her. I will be in Vilnius for a whole 69 days and to be honest I can't wait to leave the matrix.

That's what I'm taking about!! We HA dudes are on the move!!

Jacaré
Freshman Poster
Posts: 222
Joined: August 9th, 2011, 12:05 am

Post by Jacaré » December 7th, 2012, 12:34 am

All the best man!Report back wtih a full report hey?;)

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Post by ***JP*** » December 14th, 2012, 8:14 am

Well I finally made it to winter wonderland Lithuania :) I've been here only a week but in that week my fiancee has kept me busy as hell. Lol. Soon I will try posting some photos but I wanted to keep everyone informed that all is well and once again I feel like I'm home and in no prison like in the States.

terminator
Junior Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Post by terminator » December 15th, 2012, 4:16 am

***JP*** wrote:Well I finally made it to winter wonderland Lithuania :) I've been here only a week but in that week my fiancee has kept me busy as hell. Lol. Soon I will try posting some photos but I wanted to keep everyone informed that all is well and once again I feel like I'm home and in no prison like in the States.
Finally, someone is living the dream and is happier abroad!

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

UPDATE!!! Some photos of Vilnius :)

Post by ***JP*** » December 17th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Image

On the bank of the Neris river in Vilnius :)


Image


Me and my fiancee :)





Image


Streets of beautiful Vilnius Lithuania :)


Image

Another photo of the Neris river :)



Image


Just like Winston did years ago when he visited Vilnius I took a picture of the flag on top of Gediminas Tower too :)




I hope you guys like the photos and for those who haven't travelled yet what are you guys waiting for? Stop putting up with AW and fly abroad. You will not regret it.

RobinHood
Freshman Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: September 30th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: England

Post by RobinHood » December 17th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Well done on living your dream, I wish you and your fiancee all the best for the future.
Robin Hood.

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Post by ***JP*** » December 17th, 2012, 3:09 pm

RobinHood wrote:Well done on living your dream, I wish you and your fiancee all the best for the future.

Thank you :)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories”