Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ***JP*** » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:02 pm

zacb wrote:Best of luck!

Thank you :)
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Best of luck!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Sorry about double posting, but I though my post did not go through :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Winston, there is an error timeout when I post here
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 pm

zacb wrote:Sorry about double posting, but I though my post did not go through :D

No worries. I have noticed the horrible lag lately on this site also.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Postby terminator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 pm

***JP*** wrote:Well just here to report that I finally got my tickets to fly back to my fiancee in Lithuania and counting down the days to be there with her. I will be in Vilnius for a whole 69 days and to be honest I can't wait to leave the matrix.

Awesome, why 69 days - that's an odd number? Are you going to get married? - You'll need to apply then schedule the wedding a month later and you'll need many documents. Hopefully your bride will do all the paperwork. Its a very small country, she should drive you to other cities, except you're going in winter - it's not a great time to sight-see.
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:32 am

terminator wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Well just here to report that I finally got my tickets to fly back to my fiancee in Lithuania and counting down the days to be there with her. I will be in Vilnius for a whole 69 days and to be honest I can't wait to leave the matrix.

Awesome, why 69 days - that's an odd number? Are you going to get married? - You'll need to apply then schedule the wedding a month later and you'll need many documents. Hopefully your bride will do all the paperwork. Its a very small country, she should drive you to other cities, except you're going in winter - it's not a great time to sight-see.

Yes I will be getting married, and have all the documents I need ready. Also you can still sight see in winter. There are places in Lithuania that look amazing in winter.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby terminator » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:08 am

***JP*** wrote:
terminator wrote:

Yes I will be getting married, and have all the documents I need ready. Also you can still sight see in winter. There are places in Lithuania that look amazing in winter.

Congratulations! Do post us some pics of your sight-seeing as you won't be crowded - winter is fairly empty of tourists!
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 pm

That's what I'm taking about!! We HA dudes are on the move!!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby Jacaré » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 pm

All the best man!Report back wtih a full report hey?;)
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Postby ***JP*** » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:14 am

Well I finally made it to winter wonderland Lithuania :) I've been here only a week but in that week my fiancee has kept me busy as hell. Lol. Soon I will try posting some photos but I wanted to keep everyone informed that all is well and once again I feel like I'm home and in no prison like in the States.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Postby terminator » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:16 am

***JP*** wrote:Well I finally made it to winter wonderland Lithuania :) I've been here only a week but in that week my fiancee has kept me busy as hell. Lol. Soon I will try posting some photos but I wanted to keep everyone informed that all is well and once again I feel like I'm home and in no prison like in the States.

Finally, someone is living the dream and is happier abroad!
terminator
Junior Poster

UPDATE!!! Some photos of Vilnius :)

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 pm

On the bank of the Neris river in Vilnius :)

Me and my fiancee :)

Streets of beautiful Vilnius Lithuania :)

Another photo of the Neris river :)

Just like Winston did years ago when he visited Vilnius I took a picture of the flag on top of Gediminas Tower too :)

I hope you guys like the photos and for those who haven't travelled yet what are you guys waiting for? Stop putting up with AW and fly abroad. You will not regret it.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby RobinHood » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Well done on living your dream, I wish you and your fiancee all the best for the future.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:09 pm

RobinHood wrote:Well done on living your dream, I wish you and your fiancee all the best for the future.

Thank you :)
***JP***
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories