Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Taiwan massage parlors - Winston's scouting report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Taiwan massage parlors - Winston's scouting report

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Maybe you are just not the kind of guys that Taiwanese girls are into. Tho you are right about the hotter the Taiwanese girl, the bitchier she is.

I am having the opposite experience as you now I am spending the holiday season in Taiwan. Walked into a senior home to visit a relative today, and was attacked by female volunteers about if I am single or not, some of the older ones wanted to introduce their relatives to me.

And FYI, normal Taiwanese people look down on those who frequent bars. Many still believe those to be "places where bad people go". Hate to say it, but your kind isn't welcomed here. But the good news is, other kinds of foreigners are welcomed ;)
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am

hookers wont be a substitute for a real girlfriend. Maybe in philippines but even then its not most of them.

Ive been to massage parlors and apartments with korean and japanese hookers. Hell I even had a half korean half mongolian russian born hooker in her apartment. They are very pretty and cutesy and soft spoken but it just seems so sterile and rushed and robotic with them. It turned me off to north eastern asian women. I guess it depends though cause there was this one korean girl that was more like an american girl but thats rare.

mr bluelight if your so handsome that you get attacked in taiwanese you wouldn't be in philippines.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 am

Because I already lived in Taiwan before and I need new experiences. Don't worry, stay tuned for Mr. Blue Light's Love Diary in (insert EE country), Chiang Mai, and Saigon in the coming years ;)
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories