Taiwan massage parlors and brothels - scouting report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: Taiwan massage parlors - Winston's scouting report

Post by MrBlueLight »

Maybe you are just not the kind of guys that Taiwanese girls are into. Tho you are right about the hotter the Taiwanese girl, the bitchier she is.

I am having the opposite experience as you now I am spending the holiday season in Taiwan. Walked into a senior home to visit a relative today, and was attacked by female volunteers about if I am single or not, some of the older ones wanted to introduce their relatives to me.

And FYI, normal Taiwanese people look down on those who frequent bars. Many still believe those to be "places where bad people go". Hate to say it, but your kind isn't welcomed here. But the good news is, other kinds of foreigners are welcomed ;)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hookers wont be a substitute for a real girlfriend. Maybe in philippines but even then its not most of them.

Ive been to massage parlors and apartments with korean and japanese hookers. Hell I even had a half korean half mongolian russian born hooker in her apartment. They are very pretty and cutesy and soft spoken but it just seems so sterile and rushed and robotic with them. It turned me off to north eastern asian women. I guess it depends though cause there was this one korean girl that was more like an american girl but thats rare.

mr bluelight if your so handsome that you get attacked in taiwanese you wouldn't be in philippines.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Because I already lived in Taiwan before and I need new experiences. Don't worry, stay tuned for Mr. Blue Light's Love Diary in (insert EE country), Chiang Mai, and Saigon in the coming years ;)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The other night i cruised around chiayi, taiwan, to go to one of the brothels here. But for some reason I couldn't get the nerve to go in. They look so seedy and illegal, especially at night. And something in the vibe and energy field of taiwan makes me feel very insecure and weak, like it drains all my life force. i cant explain it. Wtf? Why does that always happen here? Its literally an island of kryptonite to me, especially down south in small cities. I feel totally incapacitated here, as though my hands are tied.

I couldnt even get an erection because i felt so weak, nervous and insecure from the bad energy here. I tried hard to fight it amd resist it but i couldn't. What the f**k is going on? I dont get it. And how come no one documents this online except me? What is it in taiwan that takes away all my strength, confidence and self esteem? What the f**k man?! I cant even get an erection when i try to go to a brothel. Since I couldn't get hard, i decided to quit and that it would be a waste of time to go in and spend money if i couldnt even get it up. Also most brothel girls in taiwan look cold, unhappy and impersonal and have a pissed off face, which makes it even harder to get an erection. For some reason bad vibes prevent me from having an erection no matter how hard i try.

While driving around i even saw a building with lights on and a big window with sexily dressed girls sitting outside and inside. They looked like they were trying to get attention. One was flauntint her legs on the street even. Wow. I was shocked and stunned. Taiwanese girls usually never flaunt themselves openly like that. They are not open people at all so its out of character for them to flaunt themselves in public. I wanted to stop and see what they were offering there exactly. But i couldnt get the nerve. I tried hard but i couldn't. I got some weird phobia and social anxiety in taiwan that i cant explain, that i dont have in other countries.

I need someone like rock with me to get the courage to do stuff like that here. But on my own i feel totally weak and insecure. I dont know why. But taiwans vibe totally f***s me up. I cant be the same guy i am in other countries here. Why is that?

Zboy, falcon, do you notice that in taiwan too? Like it takes away all your confidence and makes you weak and insecure, like you cant do anything? Maybe that negative self-hating vibe of taiwanese that you noticed, zboy, rubs off on me badly and is like poison to my soul. If so how come it doesnt affect others? Maybe it does but others cant explain it or its too subconscious. Either way i get the feeling like people hate me here and hate life and everything in general. I dont know why thats not documented anywhere so how can i be the only one that writes about it?! Its like being the only one that states that the sky is blue. Weird. I also feel like some invisible boa constricter in taiwan is trying to choke and suffocate me and suppress my life force and essence. Its terrible.

Maybe thats why the young people in taiwan have no personality or social skills or conversation skills, as me and el_caudillo and others have noticed. Because the bad vibe here that undermines you also represses and suppresses them to the point of stinting their psychological growth so that they end up as empty shells with no confidence. After all, every time i see my taiwanese relatives, i always notice one consistent thing: the old people are always very talkative and chatty and social but the young people quiet and closed and shy and afraid to talk to me. They act as if i dont even exist. How could there be such a vast difference between young and old people in taiwan? In other countries, like russia and europe, young people are just as open and social as old people if not more so. So strange. Wtf is wrong with taiwan youngsters? They act like they have aspbergers and are mute. Very weird. Why cant they be like the young people in other countries? Stupid.

Anyway i badly wanna go to that massage place with sexy girls sitting outside that i saw and drove by a few times. But its soooooo hard. Fear grips me and paralyzes me in taiwan for some reason. Its like kryptonite and takes away all my super powers and confidence. What can i do? And why the f**k is this happening? Its not logical. i feel totally incapacitated and handicapped here. Like i cant do anything!!!!! f**k man!!!!!!! I HATE it when my body refuses to do what my mind wants! It doesn't obey my orders! Im so pissed!!!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

If you are feeling that Taiwan malaise again and your sex drive is high - I would suggest some of the massage parlours in Taipei, with either Vietnamese or Mainland women. A lot of these women actually seem to feel the same way you do about Taiwan. The Vietnamese are usually talkative and speak good Mandarin, they agree that Taiwanese are cold and not sociable. Many of them go back to Vietnam to visit whenever they can - yes it would seem they can afford international holidays sometimes(?) They mostly have a common story - they got married to a Taiwanese guy, divorced and then end up in a massage parlour. Doesn't sound like much fun. The mainlanders too will give you their take on Taiwan. Good 'service' can be found in these places. Just don't expect to see any great beauties. More average looking women in their thirties. They will give you their line if you get on well and you can arrange an outside meet. By the way, do you not feel that the libido is just a hassle sometimes? I imagine Taichung has a lot of these types of places too - as when I was there I saw a lot of immigrants from South East Asia around the streets. I'm sorry you are trapped in the same old cycle, good luck man. Personally I'm in agreement with other posters here that going to massage parlours is not great for your karma - not saying I've not been though. Why? It's not the paying for sex in itself - it's the associated stuff, involvement of organised crime, unhygienic conditions, possible trafficking etc etc. I agree with what Rock has said, if prostitution could be free of association from drugs, gangs and coercion then it could be great - but it never is.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

There is a saying 水土不服, roughly translated as "incompatible to the water and soil" to describe someone not thriving at a location (or getting the runs from local food/drink).

Consider the moronic decision to plant over 200 Northern California redwood trees in a Southern California park. To keep the trees alive in our local environment and 100 degree summers, they have to truck in and cover the roots with 4 inches of mulch every year and water them for 25 min twice daily. Out of 8 saplings planted recently only one survived.

If you are incompatible to the water and soil, then moving to another place may be the solution. However if your issue is with your own mental state or tendency to self-gaslight, then moving may not help you in the long term. Possible solution is to suppress your mental issues by force or be a perpetual traveler -- don't stay too long at any one place.

And if you really want to P4P in Taiwan, check online forums like JKF.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:Zboy, falcon, do you notice that in taiwan too? Like it takes away all your confidence and makes you weak and insecure, like you cant do anything?
Yes, I kind of felt that in both Taipei and Tainan when I was staying with my relatives and touring the area. But the Indonesians and other Southeast Asian expats in Taiwan energize me a lot.

But there are also many other cool places in Taiwan that are great for history buffs and cultural enthusiasts. You really can't be that bored in Taiwan unless you have some negative energy holding you down.

For instance, Winston, your parents' house is just right by a Tibetan temple, some aboriginal Tsou villages, fascinating historical shrines, and so many other cool places. Why not check out some other interesting places in Taiwan?

If you are incompatible to the water and soil, then moving to another place may be the solution. However if your issue is with your own mental state or tendency to self-gaslight, then moving may not help you in the long term. Possible solution is to suppress your mental issues by force or be a perpetual traveler -- don't stay too long at any one place.
Some more wise words from Momopi. I feel perfectly happy and satisfied with my family life in Thailand. I've got a wife and daughter here that I am very happy to take care of. Northern Thailand is a very livable, affordable place to live in for families. It's not perfect, but I've made an effort to adapt to my local environment and "go local," and go with the flow. That's one of the main components of being a happy, well-adjusted expat.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wtf???? The other night i tried to go to the brothel again. I spent two hours circling around and even parked for a while, trying to get the nerve to go in. But the problem is.... No matter how hard i try, no matter how much will power i have, i get into this weird FIGHT OR FLIGHT panic mode whenever im physically near a brothel in chiayi. Its like a PARALYZING fear overtakes me that i have no control over! I dont know why. Its terrible as though it were a life and death situation and my life was in danger. Wtf?! This is in spite of the fact that ive been to many brothels and go go bars before. I dont know why. It's very f***ing weird and inexplicable.

Theres a Murphy's law here too, in that when I'm not near the brothel, i feel horny and sexual desire which makes me want to go. But then when i approach it and get nearby, i start to go into a panic mode again which subdues my sexual desires! So i can't f***ing win!!!!! Its a no win situation!

I could even swear that theres some evil entity here in Taiwan that blocks me, physically and literally, and controls me too! No joke. Seriously.

Theres definitely something wrong with the vibe and environment of Taiwan that totally f***s up my confidence and makes me feel weak and insecure. Its not my imagination. Im sure of that. Its very real for sure but i cant explain it.

You agree that many things in this world are inexplicable mysteries right? I have no idea why any entity or force would have a problem with me going to a brothel though. I cant figure it out. Any idea? Ill have to ask my friends who know more metaphysics than you and rock. Lol.

Moreover, heres something a bit spooky. When i drive by this building with lights inside and several sexy girls sitting in the lounge area, several times a rock or pebble hits the back of my car. Its like something or someone is throwing rocks at me! Wtf?! Very creepy and spooky! Now keep in mind that im driving by at about 25 mph only, not very fast, so my tires cannot be kicking up pebbles or rocks onto the car. Yet this has happened several times on two nights! Its as if some entity or spirit or force were throwing rocks at my car from out of nowhere in order to ward me off from going into the lighted brothel with sexy girls in the window! Very f***ing creepy man! Wtf?!?!

I know that sounds crazy but im just reporting to you what i experienced.

Also ive driven around a lot of places around chiayi, and i dont usually hear rocks or pebbles hitting my car. it only happens when i drive near brothels! Wtf?! Very spooky. What u think is going on??????

This is something i gotta ask Mr S about. He knows a lot of esoteric stuff.

Anyway this is like the third or fourth time ive driven to a brothel in chiayi and could not bring myself to go in, no matter how hard i try and no matter how much willpower i try to muster up. Im tired of this. Im sure the universe must have a reason for this. So im gonna give it up. Its simply not worth the trouble fighting with myself for hours to try to go into a brothel for one hour of bad sex. Lol. Its very exhausting and emotionally draining too. So sick of it. f**k man! I hate it when some invisible force interferes with my f***ing free will!!!!!!!! Taiwan must a very evil and cursed place! No wonder the people here seem to inhuman, empty and zombie like! This has got to one of the worst places in the world in terms of vibe and energy! I feel nothing but fear and negativity here. Its a horrible vibe beyond words and imagination!!!!!!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

There's no mystery or supernatural stuff to this Winston, when people are assholeish and have an attitude or are anti-social/robotic, they make things more difficult. The best is to move away as soon as one has the option.

As far as these places go, that's why I only go where there is a bar setting and you can drink get a feel for the girls without pressure.
Can't you just go in an tell them you just want to take a look? nothing wrong with looking at the merchandise lol, if you don't like it, you leave.
I mean of course you know Chinese and Asian culture x1000 times more than i ever could, but from what I've seen there's no hard feelings when it comes to transactions.

Of course this doesn't seem like the place you'd get a playful-girl experience, but if you just want to pound some meatbag, just do it. Be like them, don't feel obligated to be nice. Taiwanese guys must go there for sure, they must be in business somehow.

Are those chicks hot? how about you post some pics of the area Winston?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Its not that simple droid. Every time i approach the one i wanna go to i go into a panic mode, fight or flight mode. You cant overcome that. Its paralyzing.

How do u know its not supernatural? Lots of supernatural things happen around u everyday. You just dont see it. Our dimension borders an astral plane. You are no expert on the supernatural. Dismissing it doesnt make it go away or erase its existence. Thats an atheist delusion. You cant claim that nothing exists unless you can see it or touch it.

The massage parlor is also awkward in that i have to reject each one i dont want and then nervously wait for the next one. Too tense. They dont do the lineup like other countries do.

Also some girls look unhappy or grumpy there. Then it rubs off on you. Taiwan vibe is full of fear and weakness and self hatred.

Maybe if i go in the daytime it would feel less creepy.

No i rarely see any other men or guys at the brothels or massage parlors here. Most of them are empty. I dont know who goes to them. I rarely see anyone else inside except for a man or madame who greets customers. But sometimes they stand in the dark at night with very little lighting, like in a horror movie. Very bad marketing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Droid,
Btw if u dont believe me then come to Chiayi and you'll see what i mean. The vibe here is one of extreme fear, weakness, nervousness and tenseness. Its impossible to feel confident or relaxed here at all like you can in other countries.

If you dont believe me, ask falcon. Hes been to chiayi before to visit me and hes a truthful sensitive asian guy too. He can vouch for what i mean. Taiwan has a vibe that does all that to you. Its totally toxic. You cannot be yourself here at all. Its forbidden to be yourself. You must conform to the vibe and be nervous and weak and fearful.

One time i asked momopi to approach girls in taipei when i met him there. Even momopi, a tall mature rational man, felt lot of fearfulness in trying to approach women here. I saw it firsthand.

The thing is, the people around u rub off on you. When youre in taiwan and all the women u see are in a state of extreme fear, weakness, and zero confidence and zero social skills and zero personality, that will definitely rub off on you and make you uncomfortable and give you creepy vibes too.

Simply put, if taiwanese girls feel creepy about talking to strangers and strange men then you too will feel the same creepiness when trying to talk to them too. Similar to trying to cold approach in america and feeling that taboo creepy feeling of forbiddenness, which we can all attest to.

For sure, taiwanese girls are the weakest and least confident females ive even seen on the whole planet. No other country has such weak girls with zero confidence and zero social skills to talk to strangers. Its like they are mentally handicapped or something. Very weird. And it feels like the most awkward thing to try to talk to them or to even be near them.

Taiwan definitely has the WORST vibe in Asia. Even the vibe in hong kong and japan are better. Hong kong people may be very rude, but at least the vibe there is vibrant and does not make u feel weak, nervous or fearful.

In contrast, watch my full length 2 and a half hour russia videos that i posted in the other thread that u replied to about my russia videos. There u will see that when u are around girls who are totally confident, relaxed, open and fearless, you will be the same way too. It will rub off on you in a positive manner. See my videos i posted yesterday for total absolute ironclad proof. Just watch one hour at least and you will see what i mean. Its a totally different universe and dimension there. Plus its also very entertaining. I promise you my videos are not boring. I make them interesting. :)

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:
The massage parlor is also awkward in that i have to reject each one i dont want and then nervously wait for the next one. Too tense. They dont do the lineup like other countries do.
I rarely see anyone else inside except for a man or madame who greets customers. But sometimes they stand in the dark at night with very little lighting, like in a horror movie
That sucks, and looks like a scam.

Wouldn't you be better off money-wise flying to the mainland for a long weekend anyways? I mean, as far as I know hotels in guangdong get you girls to your room and what not, also at probably less costs. Correct me if I'm wrong.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Taiwan massage parlors and brothels - scouting report

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:The thing is, the people around u rub off on you. When youre in taiwan and all the women u see are in a state of extreme fear, weakness, and zero confidence and zero social skills and zero personality, that will definitely rub off on you and make you uncomfortable and give you creepy vibes too.

Simply put, if taiwanese girls feel creepy about talking to strangers and strange men then you too will feel the same creepiness when trying to talk to them too. Similar to trying to cold approach in america and feeling that taboo creepy feeling of forbiddenness, which we can all attest to.
Yeah spending even a few hours among shitty people like this can definitely kill your 'mojo'.
This kind of feeds on itself and that's probably some places becomes so bad, and since they are conformists, nobody tries to break the cycle.
Winston wrote:For sure, taiwanese girls are the weakest and least confident females ive even seen on the whole planet. No other country has such weak girls with zero confidence and zero social skills to talk to strangers. Its like they are mentally handicapped or something. Very weird. And it feels like the most awkward thing to try to talk to them or to even be near them.
I thought it was that they had a smug attitude/cliquish, not just just simply shy/inept? or is it both?
If they are anything like the stupid koreans i've seen then i feel for you dude.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Taiwan massage parlors and brothels - scouting report

Post by Winston »

From a friend:

"Regarding not being able to fornicate in Taiwanese brothels, have you considered that maybe your higher self would rather you not since it just adds to your already heavy karma and creates suffering in the process? I've realized animal lust just creates more suffering and karma and just makes it harder for your higher self to process the karma you already have. Perhaps it's a sign you should be working on eliminating your lust rather than increasing it further. No true higher beings pursue lustful animalistic sex to feed the egos desire for a satisfaction that is only transient in nature. The more you fornicate with just lust and ego, the further your soul descends to demonic status and needing energy from others and the material plane to function properly. One needs to learn to transmute sexual energy positively to use it properly towards the Ascension process and elimination of the mind and ego."

My response:

[9/1, 12:48 PM] Winston: I considered that but then again how come i experience no blockage when i use bar girls in Philippines or Thailand?
[9/1, 12:49 PM] Winston: And why the paralyzing fear that creates a fight or flight panic mode? Makes no sense at all. Also taiwan has a toxic guilt inducing vibe that removes my confidence. Hard to explain.
[9/1, 12:49 PM] Winston: I even have an easier time going to brothels in nevada. Its like taiwan is kryptonite to me and my superman persona.
[9/1, 12:54 PM] Winston: Also why would entities or the guardians of taiwan, wanna interfere with my free will anyway? Arent we supposed to have free will? Guilt is one thing but a paralyzing fear interferes with my free will.
[9/1, 12:59 PM] Winston: Ive always sensed that each country or place have some form of guardian entities that govern it. If they like u then u will have good luck there and good experiences and good vibes and be treated better by people. If they dislike u then u will get the opposite.

I dont know if such guardian entities are separate beings and life forms from us, or if they were created by the collective higher selves or subconsciousness of the people there. What do you think?
[9/1, 1:39 PM] Winston: Also angels and demons aren't supposed to interfere with your free will. They are only supposed to tempt u or guide u. Otherwise karma could not be just.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:
I rarely see anyone else inside except for a man or madame who greets customers. But sometimes they stand in the dark at night with very little lighting, like in a horror movie
That sucks, and looks like a scam.

Wouldn't you be better off money-wise flying to the mainland for a long weekend anyways? I mean, as far as I know hotels in guangdong get you girls to your room and what not, also at probably less costs. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I wouldnt fly to mainland china just for a weekend. Id go there longer than that of course because i planned to be there months ago. I have no control over my life and no free will, otherwise I wouldn't be here now. Something keeps blocking me and delaying me and distracting me endlessly and taking away all my strength and will and control.

Again some evil force or entity wants to keep me in taiwan to suffer and feed off me. Sounds crazy but u cannot know for certain that its untrue. Non physical forces are all around us. The proof is endless if u wanna look for it.

I dont know of any hotels in guangdong that brings girls to your room. They sometimes leave cards on the floor for u to call for escorts. But i dont like that. You dont know what the girl who comes will look like. She may not be attractive and it feels nerve wracking to wait for a total stranger to come to your door when the whole act feels illegal, shady and underground.

It feels like russian roulette. You dont even know if the girl is a gangster or undercover cop or thief. Etc. Know what i mean? Wouldn't you feel uneasy and scared to wait for a stranger to come to your door to do an illegal act? Lol

Plus many escorts will expect a tip if you reject her if she comes to your door. So you would be pressured to give her 20 dollars or so if you werent into her, to pay her transportation cost and time and trouble.

Sometimes they will bring a group of girls like in russian hotels. In that case the hotel security guard will assure my safety and will not ask me to pay if i reject them all. The security guard in Chinese hotels do not help out with this kind of thing like the russian hotels do.

Btw prostitutes aren't cheap in China anymore. They start at 50 dollars now if they are street hustlers or have a madame hustling strangers off the street, usually near a train station.

And the escorts on hotel business cards ask for 100 dollars.

Btw brothels are illegal in china now so all this is underground and unofficial. Even the red light district in dongguan no longer exists.