My Friends Thailand Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

My Friends Thailand Trip Report

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I have a trip report though a friend. Story short, I told an older gentleman that I recently met and trusted about Thailand.

He does have experience with women as he was once a drunk playboy, but it was mostly when he was younger (in his 20's/30).

Thing is, he's now in his late 40's and he just can't pull the same young girls like he use to so he's not really as good with women as he use to be considering that he gave up liquor and he's not young (at least looks wise) anymore. But he does still pull girls none the less.

So my buddy books a flight to Thailand (BKK) and stays for about 3 weeks, and during the course of that time he sends me Email updates on what's going on.

Turns out that not only did he have a great time in the GoGo bars but he picked up a girlfriend in a matter of days that he met while out eating at a restaurant. This woman came to visit him at his hotel and that's how it got started.

To cut to the chase, my buddy was getting so much ass he told me he had to take a few days off just to rest and recover from having so much sex from between his 'GF' and the girls in the massage clubs.

On another note, my buddy said not too many people speak good English which was disappointing. He traveled as far as 2 hours away from Bangkok and back and he said only few people spoke good English so it's best to learn all the Thai you can before you go.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice report! I'm 40 and certainly don't feel that old. This is a great age for dating women because there aren't very many single men around who are this age.

I've not been to Thailand yet, but on my Asian dating site there were very few Thai women registering who could speak English. Contrast that with the Filipinas where 99% speak and write some kind of English.

My uncle spends a lot of time in Thailand, he says learning the language is really important, not least because the locals are less likely to rip you off if they think you're not a newbie.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^ +1